The Enchanter

Story Info
Special woman is reminded of her beauty.
1.7k words
4.19
33.9k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The salty spring wind blew in from the ocean drenching the unnamed little cove in the northeast with its chilling mist and cold late night fog. The few moored boats creaked and moaned in protest at the building swells. I moved gently through the late night with the damp mist wrapping around me, caressing and strangely comforting.

Slowly I settled myself down into the sand, cross-legged resting my hands on my knees, palms up. My breathing slowed almost of its own accord and then, stilled.

I reached into the place where only my will was needed to exist, a will sharpened and honed on the brutal years of my childhood. I moved inside decisively now, grasping my power with the ease of long practice I felt it swell inside me, burning and twisting. I was ready.

I had seen her the night before, working in the donut shop alone and late at night. She was short and well padded with a round ample figure and bobbed brown hair. I touched my gift lightly as I looked into her eyes and saw her quick flash of vulnerability. I smiled and took my coffee and walked to my car. I decided then that I would have her. I would share my gift with her.

Slowly my thoughts drifted back to the present as returned to myself. The groundwork was laid and it was time to begin to reap the reward. I barely noticed the cold night air warmed as I was by the two-fold fire of my gift and my desire. I slid fluidly into the seat of my car and started the engine for the brief drive.

I pulled up to the empty donut shop and slipped inside, the little bell tinkling its warning at my arrival.

"Hey couldn't stay away eh?" Carol, as I read her nametag, laughed.

"No " I smiled softly " you wicked girl you enchanted me with your coffee"

" Black, no sugar, Sugar? "

" I am impressed, good memory for coffee" I would soon be memorable for more than my coffee order.

I sat at one of the small metal tables and watched her as she worked, stocking cups and filling creamers. Finally she seemed to have all of her prep work finished and she leaned against the counter.

"God I need a cigarette" she said to no one in particular.

"Well lets step out and have one" I responded, enjoying her little jump, she had forgotten I was there. It was time to help her remember.

We stepped into the late-night mist and lit up. I watched her nipples crinkle up delightfully under her company issued polo shirt and the goose flesh appear on her arms. I was absolutely entranced with her lips on the cigarette and smiled to myself thinking of another thing she would soon be sucking.

We made idle chit chat as I reached out with my power, just a small trickle, a teasing caress. I could see her eyes looking into mine for longer and longer periods of time, her speech slowed, and pupils began to dilate slightly. I knew that she was having trouble seeing me; I had positioned myself in front of the brightly lit window for just that reason to make her look into the light to tire her eyes.

I lowered my voice slightly, forcing her to lean closer to hear. We stepped closer to each other. The poor thing was getting flustered. It was time to end her suspense. I gently placed my right hand on her left hip and slipped my right hand to the small of her back and drew her to me. She hesitated a second and then our hot mouths met. Her hands went into my hair as her lips devoured mine greedily. I could feel her breath coming in soft little gasps as I allowed energy to trickle into her and she moaned against my teeth.

I began to breathe in rhythm with her inhaling her air and filling her lungs with mine. We broke apart.

"God" she panted.

I began to graze her neck and run my tongue along her ear taking the lobe gently in my teeth as she pulled my head more firmly to her. I whispered gently to her, soft caressing reassurances backed up by the touch of my hands and the flow of my gift.

Her breath was coming in shorter gasps as we pressed to each other and her hips forced themselves against mine. Her body tensed spasmodically as she reached her release with a strangled, choked sob, she shuddered, once, then again. Afterwards she clung to me tightly, laughing.

"What time do you get off?"

" I just did " she smiled "But I leave here at 6, will you meet me?"

"Of course" I chuckled "I am nowhere near done with you"

We talked about our plans to meet firmed them up. I would pick her up in two hours when she got off at six, The time flew by as I sat in the car waiting, marshalling my power, I would need it all. The clock in my car chimed gently awakening me from my reverie. It was time to pick her up.

"Hi" she smiled softly as she slid into the car

" Morning, Lover" I said leaning over and kissing her lightly, allowing my hand to linger softly on her arm.

" I live on Maple, just down the block"

We pulled up in front of an old colonial that had been remodeled to serve as an apartment house and she led me to the second floor.

"It's not much," she laughed wryly leaving the stock phrase unfinished as we walked into her kitchen.

The room was scrupulously clean and pretty standard. The white electric stove in the front along side an equally non-descript refrigerator. She went to the tap and filled an older coffee maker that rested on the Formica counter and took two chipped mugs from the drain board.

" I don't know why I brought you here" she started " I have never just picked up a man before"

"It's ok" I smiled into her beautiful hazel eyes " Everyone needs company, now and then"

I took her hand into mine and kissed her fingers softly, turning it over tenderly to nibble her palm lightly and kissed along the heel of her hand to the inner wrist. Her fingers entwined in my hair as she pulled my face to hers and we kissed, deeply. It was the kind of kiss I wanted to hold onto forever and when we broke apart I felt a hot surge of disappointment run through me.

"Um look " she said, clearly flustered " I just got off work and I really need to shower. Will you stay?"

"Of course" I had no intention of leaving yet.

She moved away off to the left towards the bathroom and within moments I heard the water come on. I sat there drinking the coffee she had made, listening for the water to stop. After an eternity it did and she emerged clad in a modest cotton bathrobe. I rose and went to her.

She started to speak and I silenced her with my mouth. Covering her parted lips with soft tender kisses as out tongues danced with each other. I began to slowly and deliberately explore the ample curves of her body feeling the softness of her under the coarse cotton robe. I pulled away from her mouth and kissed lingeringly across her jaw and down to the nape of her neck then slowly up to her ear, nibbling the tiny lobe and whispering throatily. As I touched my gift to empower the suggestion I felt her resistance melt.

" I want to go to your bed," I breathed softly

" I want you in my bed" she gasped almost involuntarily

Almost as though she were afraid to let go she led me by the hand into her room. I smiled to myself at the look of her private sanctuary. Compared to the rest of the house this room was a frilly chaos of pillows and blankets.

She turned toward me; as if it took all the boldness she had, holding my hands in hers she backed slowly toward her bed.

She sat softly on the edge and I knelt slowly I raised one of her feet to my mouth and began to kiss and suckle her toes all the while kneading her foot in a gentle slow massage.

"God" she panted " Oh my God that feels good"

" You have been on them all day you know" I quipped gently to her, all the while letting soft streams of power flow into foot and calf. " Lie back and I'll take care of them"

She was only too willing to comply as I continued my tender ministrations. She had truly lovely feet with soft warm and responsive skin, skin that was so delightfully flushed right now. Tenderly I continued to massage and kiss the curves of her calf, cupping my hand behind her knee as I licked her wonderful legs. I moved more slowly now up her inner thigh nibbling the ropy tendon and flickering my tongue across the hollow of her thigh.

I began to kiss upward now, tenderly sliding my lips across her ample curves. I moved up further past her glorious breasts to nuzzle softly against her neck and began to whisper tenderly into her ear giving her words of love and showing her the burning desire she evoked in me. Soon the change came over her. She began to see herself through my eyes, to see the beautiful desirable rose of a woman she was.

I gently nestled my hand into the temple of her womanhood, teasingly stroking and caressing. I could feel her heat; feel the desire flame sticky and wet. Her mouth sought mine as her gorgeous hips thrust into my hand.

I felt her shudder her orgasm beginning as I replaced my hand with my mouth. Suckling her into me as she pulled my face into her. I felt her tense, buck and thrust as she climaxed with a gentle sigh.

A moment later she was nestled softly into the crook of my arm breathing gently as I whispered into her ear, my gift flowed fully into her then as she floated languorously between wakefulness and sleep.

She accepted her beauty now, even reveled in it.

She would neither need me again, nor remember me.