The Enchanter's Curse Ch. 01

Story Info
Shortcut leads to sex with something beneath dark waters.
2.2k words
4.17
21.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darius Marlane drew in a deep lungful of pine and wildflowers. He enjoyed the walk home through the sparsely covered rocky terrain, but he was in a hurry, so he kept his corded legs moving fast.

"It's not wise to be out and about when the sun goes down!" Darius could hear the words of Nhelgrin the Blacksmith, his teacher, that morning before he had set off to deliver a sword to Sir Cambrin of Delaurre.

He sighed and leaned forward, swinging his arms to walk faster. He tried to ignore the scenery, and the temptation to imagine which spot would be best to build a house in this unused and prime area.

The sun was getting close to the ridge of mountains to the west. He knew he shouldn't have spent so much time talking with Allora outside the inn, but she smelled of cherries and apple, and her eyes seemed to gleam at him, so he couldn't look away. The sight distracted him so much that even after an hour of talk, he couldn't for the life of him remember what colour they were!

The sound of an animal shook him out of the memory. Darius scanned his surroundings quickly as he nearly broke out into a run. Most likely he only had to worry about boars, or the odd wolf pack, but there was always the chance that a band of goblins were about. They were becoming more common these days. Small, leathery creatures, but fast, and their sense of smell strong enough to track prey for miles. They hunted in packs and thirsted for flesh.

He shuddered.

The sun grew closer to the horizon.

"Damn," he spat. There was no way he was going to make it home before dark at this rate. To his left he saw the great dark pool of Lake Dral. If he crossed that, he could cut his trip in half. It sounded like a good idea, if it were not for the normally clear blue water was turning opaque so late in the day. It's impenetrability gave him pause.

"Fuck it."

Darius headed straight for the lake. He disrobed down to his breechcloth and tucked his shirt and pants into his leather satchel. He tested the bag on the water, and it seemed to stay afloat. Fighting past his hesitation, he twisted the strap on his satchel to his wrist and dove into the shallow water.

The apprentice blacksmith was a thin and wiry young man, but smithing had turned his arms into swollen lengths of muscle. This fact aided him as he started to speed across the lake. His arms cut through the water easily. It didn't matter that he wasn't a very good swimmer.

Something touched his leg. He jerked upright and peered into the depths. The water wasn't deep, but he saw nothing. Just as he was about to continue something rose out of the shadows. It was a sucker-eel. They weren't dangerous, he was told. They ate algae and muck. Still, it gave him the creeps as it stared at him. It was just over a foot in length, wide at the head, and narrow at the tail. It looked slimy, and had no visible eyes. The worst was the obscene gaping mouth that pulsated. He didn't think it had teeth, but he really didn't want to find out.

Then, all of a sudden, it darted back into the shadows.

Relieved, Darius turned his attention back to crossing this increasingly eerie lake. His arms plowed on, his hands scooped at the water like oars. He could see the other side of the lake, and he would reach it before dark fell.

Again his leg was touched. Not bothering to stop, Darius glanced over his shoulder, assuming it was another eel. There was a large, dark shadow beneath him. He jumped nearly out of the water, and the shadow expanded, and then contracted. He exhaled.

"It was just a school of fish."

His powerful arms kept parting the lake, but he could feel fatigue start to set in.

Something smooth grabbed his thigh. Jumping onto his back, he saw a sucker-eel had latched onto him. He slapped at it and it darted away to join it's friends. It was then he realized that the dark shadow was still beneath him, and that it was a school of eels. He tried to reassure himself by repeating what the local fishermen had told him, that the things were harmless, but why then were they following him?

Darius dove ahead, trying to get away from the strange things.

"AH!" he screamed as he felt the school surround him, latching onto his legs, thighs, and abdomen. He felt their mouths pecking away curiously at his skin. The touch was soft, but insistent, and he worried that at any second, they would bite.

He stopped swimming and slapped at the things, hoping to scare them away. He screamed, making as much noise as possible, but all he managed was to tire himself. he felt the things flinch and wrap around him as he tried to push the eels off. They were very slippery to the touch, and for every one he removed, two more seemed to take it's place.

His breath was coming quickly and he was still nearly half mile from shore.

"Fine," he thought. "Stick around, and when I get out of this lake, I'm gonna take all of you with me."

Darius swam on with determination. His body was heavier with the hitchhikers, but he was confident he would get to shore quickly enough.

Sure that Darius wasn't going to attack them any more, the eels began to explore more of his body. He felt several move up his groin.

He was going to have none of that and swatted them. This only made them more curious. The cloud of eels surrounding him contracted around his breeches. He felt the lunging, nibbling mouths all over his hips, balls and cock. They seemed to want to find a way past the cloth and see what was inside. Darius slapped at them, but only managed to dangerously shift what little he wore, threatening to give them access, so he stopped.

The shore was closing in, but he gritted his teeth and endured the twenty or thirty mouths that pecked and fought at his breechcloth. Soon they would be in open air, and the things would suffocate.

Darius' eye grew wide. He felt a stirring he never would have expected. The swarm at his cock was beginning to have an effect on him. To his disbelief, he was growing hard. As soon as he started to tent, the eels wrapped around his member feverishly. There were so many of them, it felt like they spun continuously, and it only stimulated him all the more.

The water grew more shallow and details of the shoreline were easier to see.

"Oh, no!" thought Darius when he felt his large, raging hard on begin to pull his breeches away from his body. His hands shot down to stop this, but it was too late. The school of sucker-eels shot into the widening gap in an instant. He froze in shock as the silky smooth mass filled his breeches so much that they tore it off. Free, the eels slid around his bare cock and squeezed it tightly. His dick felt like the axle in a spinning storm of hot flesh.

He never thought something so horrible could feel so good.

Twitching in arousal, Darius realized that he needed to get to shore, or he would tire and drown. With great effort he continued on as the dozens of mouths slurped and glided across the swollen flesh of his cock.

He only managed half speed, and he hoped it would be enough.

The eels didn't let up, and despite himself, he felt his hips lurch forward as if he were with a woman. Suddenly he felt a mouth at the tip of his cock. His worry grew. The lips explored the sensitive skin, probing, licking and tasting. He must have been leaking copious precome by now, and they were interested.

He gasped with each breath. His head began to drop dangerously close to the water. Darius had never been so tired. He wasn't going to make it.

The eel's mouth clamped onto the head of his cock, and then slowly stretched it's way down it. It was not unlike a woman's mouth going down on him, but with the swarm of mouths still working below, he felt like he was the only guy in a forty woman orgy.

His arms strained to move his bulk forward.

"AH!" he screamed when the mouth started thrusting up and down on the head of his cock. The mass below spun, twisted and pulled on his root, as if they knew how to lure the sperm out of him. His balls tightened up, and he knew he was getting close. He was going to cum before he reached the shore, and he didn't know how much longer he could keep swimming.

The mouth descended further and further down his cock until it was all the way to his root, and then it shot back up. He could swear that another eel had taken it's place at his throbbing knob. Every few seconds a tight pair of lips slipped down and up his cock only to be replaced by another.

Darius' hand hit the bottom. Gasping in relief, the water was now three or four feet deep and he propelled himself along the floor.

The oral onslaught continued and he felt his dick being tugged in every which direction as eel after eel had a turn sucking him off.

Darius tried to raise himself, hoping the school would retreat when exposed to air, but it was too late. He felt his stomach and legs clench. A tornado touched off in his balls and crashed it's way up his root and with a scream, he came. The eels went wild. Their wet, glossy skin yanked on his root as his cock throbbed repeatedly. Jets of his sperm filled the mouth that sucked his cock, and soon it was too much, spilling into the nearby water. There was a frenzy of activity as the entire school tried to get a taste at once.

Overwhelmed, Darius fell back down. He turned over on his back, barely able to keep his head out of water. He felt as if everything he had was flowing out his cock, and only a withered husk would be left.

His tortured cock began to wither as the last drops of cum were drained from him by the hungry mouths. He stopped to gather his strength, fully expecting the school to leave.

They didn't.

The eels stayed where they were. He could almost hear what they were thinking. "What? Is that it? There's gotta be more?"

They kept at his cock, and to his surprise, he found his member growing again. He was too tired to fight them. His only hope was to finally get to shore, and he began to crawl backwards as the oral storm continued.

He felt his cock being tugged in the opposite direction by several eels that had twisted their bodies around his length. Another mouth rhythmically slid up and down the head of his cock. The pleasure numbed his mind, and body so much, that all he could feel was his dick. That was all there was. His cock. It was going to be sucked, and sucked until the end came.

But what was the end, orgasm, or death?

Darius' arms reached the shore and he gasped at the salvation, but his gasp suddenly turned to pleasure. The wanton things had brought him to orgasm again. Pulling himself out of the water was impossible as he spasmed. His cock spurted even more cum than before, and he felt mouth after mouth suck up and down his raw flesh. The force at which his dick was pulled at nearly had him going back out to sea, but he lay defeated on the edge of shore lost in an orgasmic cloud.

He no longer understood what was going on or how it all started. He felt hollow, and his vision began to blur. The sucker-eels wouldn't stop. Their thirst for cum was endless. He didn't even get a chance to wither this time as the beasts continued to keep him hard with their tugging and licking and sucking.

Darius Marlane felt the inevitable orgasm that was on it's way and he began to fade. His hips thrust into the air as his body was racked with pleasure and he started cumming. The throb of his seed pumping out of him took the air out of his lungs, and he lost consciousness.

For a long while there was silence, but inevitably it was broken by a sinister laugh. A shadow fell across Darius. The shadow waved, and the water erupted as the school of eels fled.

"Pick him up," said the shadow.

Four slender hands reached down and picked Darius up. The shadow moved away, and Darius was pulled from the water, following the laughing spectre.

The sun slipped below the horizon leaving no trace of the orgasmic attack, nor of Darius Marlane.