The Enchantress of Ingley Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenrea's hands found his shoulders as he deposited her rear on the lid of a nearby crate. It was far from ideal, but still better than the cold, hard floor. Once more, their lips met, and he began to draw her dress up and off entirely. He let the fabric tumble from his grasp to pool upon the ground, then turned his gaze over her nude form, for she wore nothing beneath.

She was every bit as beautiful as he imagined. Her skin was soft, her limbs toned without being overbearing, her figure a pleasant mix of full curves and dips. Those breasts were well over a handful each, her nipples peaked, jutting out smartly toward him. Though slender, she was far from thin. Though pale, she was far from sickly.

Jenrea parted her knees as he stepped between them, exposing the dark tufts decorating her mound. She simply smiled as she stroked her hands back along his body, carefully avoiding the still present bandages.

"So," she mused as she began to guide his still unfastened pants downward. "Do you like what you see?"

"More than I can say."

Jenrea pushed his trousers down further with one of her feet, once she could no longer comfortably reach him with her hands. "Good," she near purred the word, "I would be disappointed if I failed to catch your eye, my heart."

When her hand captured his cock once more, Hafred murmured, "It looks like my eyes aren't the only thing you want to catch."

His words earned a giggle from her, and her lean legs rose to wrap about his waist, her ankles crossed behind him. She drew him in, and he slid his hands up her body, over curves he had admired from afar for so long. Again her lips sought his skin, teasing over neck and chest.

"It is such a relief," she exhaled the words against his flesh, "to know you feel as I do."

Hafred kissed the top of her head, and stroked one hand along the nape of her neck. "Of course, Jenrea. I've loved you for so long."

She was right, though. It was as if a great weight of doubt and uncertainty had lifted in those minutes.

"Take me, Hafred. Make me yours, and yours alone."

Her words bid him continue, the way her hand guided his length and the feel of her warm, wet folds against his tip merely confirmed her want. She was more than ready for him.

He expected resistance to his first penetration, but an active life about the inn, fields, and stables had left naught but the tight grip of her body to slow his thrust. The sweet sound she made as she yielded before him was heavenly.

Hafred held her close and let her adjust to his girth. When her smooth thighs rose to cradle his hips, he started to take her with a slow, shallow rhythm. Hafred's eyes fixed upon hers, watching for signs of distress or displeasure. All that he saw was desire and devotion. Soon, her hips rolled to meet his every thrust.

Within that dimly lit, hidden chamber in the wilds, lips sought lips, hands stroked over warm flesh, and soon the steady impact of body against body joined the muted moans echoing off the stone walls. Hafred gave little thought to the risks of being discovered in their moment of pleasure. Indeed, what few coherent thoughts he could spare were devoted to making love with the woman of his dreams.

Jenrea's supple body arched into his, crushing her breasts to her lover's chest. As her peaked nipples dragged against his skin, Hafred picked up his pace, though he surely couldn't last much longer. His hands gripped her hips firmly, and as he grew more demanding, Jenrea responded in kind. Her ankles crossed behind his back, and she drew him harder against her with those toned legs.

Hafred's hot breath washed over Jenrea's lips, and the bite of her nails against his tight muscles sent him over the edge. With a groan, he drove his thick cock to the hilt within her welcoming warmth, and with a grind of his hips, the smith's apprentice began to fill his lover with his release.

This was enough to drive her own climax, for she tightened about him, her own arousal bathing his rigid shaft. Her nails scratched down along his powerful arms, leaving little welts in their wake, and her lips met his once more for a ravenous kiss.

Eagerly, he returned Jenrea's kiss, and he wrapped his arms about her perspiration-sheened form. When she finally released his mouth, both of the young lovers panted for breath, gazes locked and bodies still entwined.

"That was…" she started, but could not finish the thought before he interrupted.

"Heavenly."

The single word brought a blush to her cheeks, and she nuzzled wearily into the crook of his neck. With a heave, Hafred lifted her off of that wooden surface, and settled back on the ground amidst their discarded clothing.

"Let's rest here awhile?" she asked in a gentle tone.

Hafred simply nodded, and closed his eyes. One hand stroked her hair, and soon the two drifted off to sleep in one another's arms, oblivious to the chaos which still raged on in the forest outside.

12