The Encounter

Story Info
His wife surprises him again.
3.5k words
3.57
70.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the story, Choices, previously posted.

We were going back to the same hotel. I was still unsure of how to feel about it all. After all, this was where my wife had publicly given herself to a stranger in front of me. She says all she did was orally satisfy him, but I could never be sure. I tried to check, afterward, when the two of us had gone back up to our room. But, other than her very, very wet pussy, there was no evidence. Still, it was so exciting. To wonder what had happened after they left my sight.

We talked about it the rest of the night. How exciting it was for her to show off for me, and how exciting it was for me to see with her with another man. She had gotten the idea some time ago, when while making love, I had brought up the subject of her being with another man. She’d done it for me, and found out how exciting it had been for her as well.

This time it was starting in much the same way as last time. Only this time, I would arrive on time. I get to the desk to check in, to find that my wife has already checked in. I get my keycard and head for the elevator to take me up to our room. I enter, and hear my wife rummaging around with something in the bathroom. I stand and look at her as she walks into the room taking in the outfit she has chosen for tonight. She has on a simple long black dress, with a deep plunging neckline in front. Her breasts are on display, yet bounce when she walks. Not a push up bra this time. Perhaps she resurrected that shelf bra I always wanted her to wear, but wouldn't. The dress also had a front slit over her left leg that went nearly to her hip. Each step in those knock me down and fuck me black pumps, would expose her whole leg, far above the tops of her thigh high stockings. A flash of color at the top told me she was wearing bright blue panties tonight. This was a woman ready to hunt.

"Well, you finally made it I see." She said.

"And on time too" I replied.

"Not really. You see, I'm changing the rules again and you'll just have to deal with it," you announced. "I'm heading down to the lounge. You wait here a half-hour, then you can come down and watch me. What you're wearing is fine." And she was off.

I can come down and Watch Her? It's starting all over again. My dick began to fill with blood as my mind filled with lusty images of my wife and what she might do this time.

At the assigned time, I left the room and went down into the lounge. The same group was playing that had been here the last time. I checked the bar, but couldn't find her there. Looking over at the booth she had occupied the last time, I found her. Damn she works fast. Or, maybe this had been pre-arranged. I grabbed a booth, which provided a good view. Wondering if I should just leave. But my lust got the better of me, and I ordered a drink when the waitress arrived.

She was all over this guy. She glanced over to see that I had arrived and that I could see her. She pulled her new partner out onto the dance floor, her dress parting at the slit as she straddled his leg. With both of her hands on this guy's ass, pulling herself onto his leg, she began to rub her pussy against him. There were no subtleties this time. This was an all out seduction. As if this guy needed anything more that an invitation. No, this seduction was for my benefit.

One of her hands came out from behind her partner's back and disappeared between their bodies. The smile on his face told me she had made contact. His smile soon changed to one of surprise. As they turned slightly, while still attempting some semblance of dancing, I could see only her wrist, her hand deep inside his fly, rubbing up and down. This went on for some time, with my wife occasionally looking over at me to make sure I was watching. And, when she caught my eye, would blow me a kiss, and pull on her partner's dick just a little harder.

A little while later, I could see her pulling him, by his dick, back to their booth. When they got there, she sat down on the bench seat with her partner standing right in front of her. Looking over at me once again to make sure I wasn't missing anything, she pulled his cock out of his slacks. She spent the next few minutes licking up and down its length as though it were a candy cane. Then, looking directly at me, she slid her mouth over the crown and continued downward until her nose was pushed against his body. A moment later, as she pulled her mouth back up, she resumed eye contact, and actually winked at me.

Shoving his cock back into his pants for him, she stood and indicated he should take his seat. She walked toward me. Her makeup was a mess, with smeared lipstick and a huge grin on her face. I was preparing myself for some kind of confrontation, but instead of stopping, she simply dropped a piece of paper on my table and kept walking.

With trembling hands, I unfolded the paper. A simple message greeted me inside. It said, "If you want to see the rest of this performance, you must follow my instructions exactly. First: Go immediately to our room. Second: Take off all of your clothes and put them in a drawer. Third: Go to the closet, and put on the clothing you find sitting on the chair. Fourth: close the closet door and wait. Fifth: When we enter the room, and while we are in the room, you are not to make a sound or otherwise draw attention to yourself. If you do, you will be forced to leave. If you agree to these conditions, go now!"

I'd had an erection since I first saw her with him. It had been leaking pre-come the whole time. As I finished reading her instructions, an orgasm overcame me and I flooded my shorts with what felt like more cum than I'd ever produced before. It had happened without ever touching myself. Still lightheaded from my orgasm, I arose and stumbled my way across the room to the elevators. I felt somewhat normal by the time I had gotten to our room, but still fumbled the keycard a little when trying to open the door. Entering the room, I proceeded to do as the note had told me.

When I got to the closet, I noticed the louvered double doors facing the bed. I opened them, and saw on the chair, what I was supposed to wear. A pair of panties, lying atop a pair of stockings. I had worn her panties a couple of times before and found it exciting. In fact, the night of the last encounter at this very hotel, she had had me wear them. The stockings were something new though. Perhaps to remind me to stay in the closet and not make any noise. Being found by her lover would indeed be humiliating.

I struggled getting each stocking on. Remembering how my wife put them on, helped a little, but it was quite different from putting on a pair socks. Once I had them on, I picked up the panties and slid them on up my now silky legs. What an incredible feeling, enhanced by the thin strip of cloth on the thong panty nestled snugly in the crack of my ass. I suddenly noticed, that sometime during these activities, I had another erection. Just after sitting on the chair and closing the door, I heard noises out in the hall, and then the door to the room being opened.

In spite of hiding in a closet, I could see fairly well. They came in with my wife hanging on for dear life. The festivities had apparently started before they had gotten to the room. Her dress was completely unbuttoned. Her bra still in place, but probably only because it was her shelf bra and her breasts were offered up as though being held up by two lacy hands. They were shiny around the nipples, her new friend has obviously been enjoying them in the elevator. Her dress fell off her arms and onto the floor as she moved toward the bed.

He turned her around to face him, and pushed her backwards. She fell to a sitting position on the bed, and as she looked up at him, found his cock pushing her lips apart and he entered her mouth. "You have a soft mouth slut. One that my dick loves. Now suck me!"

Slut? Who the Hell did this guy think he was? Downstairs she was the instigator and looked to be in charge. Now, here she was, moaning around a hard cock pushing into her throat and being called a slut. And, she was apparently loving it. It was the first time I had seen her with another man. My feelings were all over the scale. I was devastated with feelings of inadequacy, jealous that she would do this, not only to me, but also in front of me. Turned on beyond belief. I had had a massive orgasm not long before without being touched, physically, yet here I was with yet another raging hard on.

He was now holding her head in his hands and pushing and pulling her mouth from the top of his dick to the bottom. I could see her throat swell as he pulled her face up against he abdomen. This wasn't simply oral sex, this was face fucking. And, she was loving it. Suddenly, he pulled her to him, to bury his cock in her throat and held her there. With a final thrust forward, he began to spill his seed into my wife's throat as she struggled to swallow and breath at the same time.

When he finished his orgasm, he pulled my wife up on her feet and smothered her mouth with his. Her arms went up around his neck pulling his face closer to hers, his hand firmly on her ass. Suddenly he pushed her backward so that she fell back on the bed, her legs dangling off the end. He reached forward, and grabbing her panties, ripped them off her and tossed them aside. I was so startled to see her panties flying toward me, I nearly broke my silence. He then pushed her legs apart and, falling to his knees, buried his face in her very wet pussy. Shrieking for joy, she reached down and put her hands on the back of her lover's head. It looked as though she was trying to push his head right into her hungry pussy. She climaxed very soon, but he kept on, working her like a fine instrument that only he knew how to play. He would alternate sucking, and then nibble on her clit, while pushing two or three fingers into her. I couldn't help but look down to see the reaction this was having on him. His cock hard again, was leaking onto the carpet below him. From the sounds she was making, and the way her body would jerk uncontrollably, my wife experienced several orgasms. She had been multi-orgasmic as long as I had known her, but this was something far beyond the norm, for us.

After twenty minutes, or so, of this kind of treatment, he stood up, and grabbing her by the hair, pulled her head back to his cock so he could enjoy more of her cocksucking talent. She dove for his cock with no further coaxing, and buried it in her throat. As he, once again, began fucking her mouth, she moved one of her hands down to her pussy, and after thoroughly coating her middle finger with her own juices, moved it back to her lover's ass. She started to ease that finger into his tight hole. His groan as it entered was encouragement enough for her to begin fucking it in and out of his ass while his cock was working in and out of her throat. What was so surprising to me was that this was something I had always wanted her to do for me as she was sucking on my dick. Something she refused to do for me, she was now doing for someone else, knowing I was watching every stroke. My cock began to twitch. I looked down to dimly see, the tops of my stockings were becoming soaked with my pre-cum. Just then I exploded into my panties. The dark spot getting larger and larger, as some of the cum leaked through the fabric to sit on top. Another orgasm with no stimulation other that what I saw. Amazing.

The sounds of my wife's blowjob were interrupted by her lover announcing, "You've drunk enough of my cum my little whore, now it's time to fuck that delicious pussy of yours." Not willing to let his dick go, he had to push her mouth off.

He picked her up and threw her fully onto the bed, where she immediately spread her legs and started begging him to fuck her. "Please lover, please fuck me now. I want you in me. I want your cum inside me."

With that, he moved up onto the bed, between her legs. Putting his hands under her ass, he pulled her up and toward his cock. He actually, pulled her all the way onto his erection and began the same kind of motion while in her pussy as he had with her mouth. It was an incredible thing to watch. The gyrations she had gone through while he ate her, were nothing compared to what she was doing now. Not satisfied with him controlling all the action, she was pushing herself onto him as well. Trying, it appeared, to get as much of him into her as possible. His staying power was incredible. They continued the pace for the next half hour until slammed himself into her and announced he was coming again.

This sent her over the edge yet again, as she screamed through another orgasm. "You", she said, "are the best fuck I have ever had." Not the best thing to hear your wife say to another man.

"Not bad bitch", he said. "Now, get down here and suck my dick clean." It was like she had been given the keys to the candy store. She was on his dick in a flash sucking up both of their juices. "Enough. Get me a scotch from the mini bar, and a cigarette slut."

"Right away lover."

She ran to the bar, put ice in a glass, and opening a bottle of scotch from the minibar, poured him the drink he had ordered. She took a cigarette from the pack on the dresser, and lighting it, handed him the drink and put the cigarette in his mouth. She then knelt at his feet while he enjoyed the break in the action. No words were spoken and he smoked the cigarette and finished his drink. Finally the tension got to be too much for her and she moved in between his legs, and once again welcomed his dick into her inviting mouth. Slowly this time. With as much eroticism as she could muster, she tried to get him hard again.

"You know", he whispered, "if you get it hard again, I'm going to use the only unused hole in your whore body." I could see her shiver with excitement as she nodded her head rapidly up and down. Never letting his dick fall from her mouth.

"It's Time," he announced. "Get up on the bed on your hands and knees, it time to fuck your beautiful slut ass.

She practically threw herself on the bed this time, and quickly got into the position he had demanded. She was so hot, she began to rub her own pussy, telling him "yes, fuck my whore ass. I want you to slam your cock all the way in, and come in my ass. Do anything you want to me, please, just keep fucking me."

He dipped his dick back into her pussy long enough to coat it with the residue of their last coupling. Then, with the tip of his dick resting against the rosebud of her anal passage, he told her, "If you want it in your ass, you put it in there. Go on slut, push your ass back onto my dick and impale yourself."

She immediately began pushing back against his cock. We had tried anal sex a couple of times, but never got very far. She complained it hurt too much. And that was with the aid of lubricant. Here she was begging to get ass fucked with no lubrication other than their cum on his dick. When the head popped through her sphincter she yelped. Obviously in pain, I expected her to stop as she had in the past. A look at the determination in her face told be, this dick was going all the way in. She kept working at it, and when she finally felt his balls slapping her pussy, she grinned from ear to ear happy with her accomplishment.

"Not bad slut", he told her. "Are you ready for a real fucking now?"

Her answer was to pull away from his cock until only the head was in, and then, without warning, shoved back hard to slam his cock all the way back into her ass. Just as they had done when he was fucking her pussy, it was not love making. This was pure animal fucking. She continued to have orgasms. Orgasms, from being fucked in the ass. This is not the woman I knew. She was under some other kind of control.

"OK Bitch, we're about to make it three for three," he said as he slammed one last time deep into her ass and shot yet another load of cum into her exhausted body.

He fell forward onto her back with labored breathing. This guy was a machine, but finally showed some signs of mortality. A few minutes later he withdrew from her body and sat at the end of the bed. My wife rolled over to see where her lover had gone. She rolled of the side of the bed, and on her hands and knees, crawled to the end of the bed where her lover sat.

Crawling between his legs, she looked up at him and said, "Shall I clean you up this time as well? Master?"

What the Hell was going on? She was actually going to suck his dick after it had been in her ass? How had she gotten this nasty? I couldn't believe it. But, when he nodded yes, her head moved forward and yet again sucked his cock into her mouth. She lovingly sucked and licked his cock for the next five or ten minutes until she was sure no evidence of its activity remained.

He then arose from the bed, and patting her on the top of the head, told her, "That was very nice my little whore. Perhaps I should keep you. You could make me a considerable amount of money with the talent you've shown me tonight." She shivered again in excitement. I was frozen to my chair, waiting to hear what would be said. Was I about to lose my wife?

"But no", he finally said. "I don't think so."

I finally was able to start breathing. The look on my wife's face betrayed her disappointment. He dressed, and patting her on the head one last time, said "Good Night" and left the room. She lay back on the bed, resting. Then, sitting up, she came over to the closet and pulled open the doors.

Looking down at my panty-encased dick, she started to laugh, saying, "I see you really liked the performance."

I had to agree, I had already cum twice, my front of my panties were soaked as well as the tops of my stockings. She pulled me to my feet, and planted her mouth on mine. The mouth that had just cleaned her lovers dick after fucking her ass. It didn't taste foul though. Apparently amused at my surprise, my wife told me she had earlier used an enema. That this whole night had been orchestrated for my benefit. Apparently she knew me better than I knew myself. The panties, the stockings. Unlike the last time, I was to watch her being used. And used she was. She knelt down in front of me and began to lick up the mess on the front of my panties.

"Hmmmmm, I do like the taste of you the best you know." As she said that, I once again exploded, this time into the confines of my loving wife's mouth.

Thanks to Loving Angel for her editing of this story and her encouragement.

Please remember to vote, and your comments will be appreciated.