The Encounter

Story Info
The put hte "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door.
1.4k words
4.13
9.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She anxiously awaits to here the rumble of his truck pulling into the hotel parking lot. She looks around the room and makes sure that her seduction is all in place. The lights are dimmed, a few candles are lit and glowing, bottles of Mountain Dew and water are chilling in the sink, and the soft instrumental music completes the scene. She glances in the mirror and touches up her lipstick and smoothes over her wayward curls. She lays out a fresh set of towels for him knowing that he'll want a shower once he gets there.

Finally, he arrives. She slowly opens the door allowing him entrance into the room. He walks by her with that sly smile of his as she hangs the Do Not Disturb tag on the door and locks it. He puts his weekend bag down as she moves to him. Welcoming her into his embrace she receives the first of many kisses yet to come. However, this first kiss is soft and gentle at first, but turns into the needy kiss of desire that both are searching for. He glances around the room and smiles at her as she tells him that his shower awaits him. She moves to the bed and turns the covers down while he reaches for the towels and makes his way to the bathroom.

The anticipation bubbles up within her hearing the shower turn off. She licks her lips waiting for the door to open and rises out of the bed to meet him. He stands before her in only a towel. Her nails run up his arms and shoulders circling her arms around his neck. His arms are around her waist moving up her back. It is so quiet…this moment that passes between them before he leans down and softly licks her bottom lip. She feels his hand moving up her back then his fingers in her hair. Feels his grip tightening in her hair as he tugs lightly, yet forceful, exposing her neck. She feels his most lips and tongue explore every inch of her neck. Her body starts to tremble as her hand move down his chest and around his waist. He slowly allows her head to lean forward as his soft lips touches hers. The most powerful kiss is soon to come; she knows this by experience now. That forceful kiss that she awaits now shows that his need is as much hers. She moans into his mouth letting him know that it is immensely enjoyed.

Her hands move towards his chest again. Still kissing, lips never parting as their tongues do the most primal of dances. She lowers her hand and feels the hard bulge in front of her. She smiles into the kiss as she feels him react to her soft touch. She moves to find where the towel is folded together and loosens it and hears it fall to the ground. She takes a step back, kneels, and runs her hands down his stomach and they move around to grab his cheeks. She pulls him closer to her, yet to touch his throbbing cock. She lightly touches the tip of her tongue to the pink satiny head then blows lightly. She giggles quietly when she hears his OMG moan. He steps back from her and takes her hand and helps her rise. Giving her a quick kiss he moves to the bed and lays down pulling her to him. They lay there for a few minutes just kissing and caressing each other. He slowly unbuttons her nightgown and pushes it off her shoulders baring her breasts. He leans down to lick a hard nipple and her back arches against his mouth. She feels his hand move between her thighs, parting them slightly and glides his finger over her moistening slit. She inhales sharply and moans at his sensitive touch.

Not willing to be completely submissive yet, she rolls him on his back and puts some pillows behind his back. She slowly spreads his legs and moves between them. She leans down and kisses up the inside of his leg, nibbling here and there. Slowly making her way to his hard cock she hears him sigh, knowing that the stress of the work day is leaving his body and this makes her smile up at him. She uses the tip of her nose and moves along the velvety soft skin of his hard cock. Her warm breath blows across the now over sensitized flesh. Finally after a few strategic wet-teasing licks around the head of his cock, she buries it all the way into her mouth. She feels his body stiffen to this quick move and knows she is pleasing him. She proceeds to suck his cock like he has never had done before. She feels his hand in her hair, grabbing her locks, and guiding her mouth along his hard cock. Helping her to set the pace to drive him to oblivion. Licking and stroking his balls as well, nothing goes untouched. She feels his body tense and his balls tighten as his breathing becomes more erratic and knows he's about to cum. Her mouth covers his hard throbbing cock waiting to receive the benefits of her sensual torture. She watches his face and moans as his release makes him moan loudly and accepts his tasty gift as his body goes limp. She smiles at him and he takes her in his arms and holds her, running his fingers through her hair, relaxing as he recoups his strength.

Being so aroused from giving him head, she squeezes her legs together and feels her clit throbbing. Knowing how he likes to watch, she spreads her legs a bit and slides her finger down her body and over her pulsating clit. She doesn't touch it directly just yet; she moistens her finger with her wetness and then pulls her finger back over her clit. First rubbing it lightly in small circles her knees spread further and relax open on the bed. He takes his hand and rubs her hard nipples, pinching them a bit for shock effect as he kisses her deeply. She once again moans into his mouth urging his exploration further. She feels his hand move down her body and over her hand encouraging a more rapid pace. His hand caresses her lips as her hips grind against his hand. She feels his fingers part her lips and slide against the wet, soft skin. His finger teasing her pussy and sliding it further down. He moves away from her making her whimper only to find him moving between her knees. His hands move back up her legs and she feels his finger press against her hard, swollen clit. The shock of pleasure makes her arch her back off the bed. She feels his hands wrapping around her hips as his head is buried between her legs now. His limber tongue begins to caress all the sensitive areas there. She even feels him biting and sucking on her clit. He once again pulls away as she is about to reach that first mind wrenching orgasm…her breathing is labored and makes a soft purring noise.

Her eyes are closed trying to recover from the loss of his touch. Only to be replaced by his hard cock rubbing now against her clit. Getting his cock slick with her wetness, he slowly slides it inside of her. Her legs wrap around his legs as she lifts her pelvis off the bed trying to take him deeper. He resists her now taking charge and he begins to move his hips, excruciatingly slow at first. She feels his cock filling her pussy as she tightens her muscles around his hardness. They both moan as they slowly move together as one.

Before long she slides him out of her and she turns around. He slides his cock back into her very wet dripping pussy. Now she begins to grind against him. She looks back in time to see him pull a finger from his mouth and gently begins to play with her ass. He grabs a handful or hair and pulls back hard as he slaps her in the ass for shock value. She is about cum at that moment, but that very moment is intensified as she feels him insert his finger into her ass. She reaches between her legs and rubs her clit with her finger while the rest of them rub his balls on each inward thrust. Both feel the orgasm mounting and the pace quickens until both scream out in their release. They both collapse on the bed, both breathless and spent.

Now comes her most prized time with him, when they are both sated and relaxed. They talk about everything and nothing, caress each other, share soft kisses, snuggle, nap, and get recharged for round 2.