The Encounter

Story Info
What you want isn't always what you get.
1.2k words
3.75
38.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Julirose
Julirose
24 Followers

Dave occupied a table near the bar, with the other regulars, nursing a pint of ale when Miss Blue Dress entered the tavern. Her erect nipples danced beneath her knee-length, azure blue, button-front shirtdress as she wended her way to the bar. She smiled at the lascivious men who “accidentally” collided with her, allowing them to ogle her breasts or fondle her behind. Dave watched as she slithered onto a barstool and leaned seductively against the bar. Miss Blue Dress was precisely what Dave was looking for.

He stood up casually behind her and furtively slipped his hand beneath her arm, clasped it tightly over her breast, and firmly squeezed the ample orb. He expected the usual punitive slap for his untoward behavior; instead, she moaned softly while she undid the top button of her dress exposing more of her ample cleavage, confirming her interest in spending the evening with him. He brazenly slipped his hand under the skirt of her dress and massaged the inside of her thigh while he whispered into her ear, “Come home with me.”

“How can I refuse?” she replied as she poured herself off the stool.

Dave held open the door while she alighted on the passenger seat of his Lotus. “Where are we going?” she inquired as he ignited the engine.

“It’s a surprise,” he smiled as he accelerated away from the curb. “Tell me about your first time,” Dave commanded as he shifted into a higher gear.

“My first time,” she softly intoned, “doing what?” She unbuckled her high-heeled sandals and kicked them off.

Dave sped the roadster onto the motorway out of the city, “Tell me how you lost your virginity.”

“I went for a walk in the woods,” she said while brushing her fingers through her hair and shaking it loose into the breeze. “He was a stranger,” she uttered as she slipped her index finger inside her bodice and teased her nipple. “I was young,” she moaned as a damp circle appeared on her blue dress. “End of story,” she declared while turning her attention to her other nipple.

Dave pulled the roadster to the side of the motorway, grabbed her throat, and turned her head. “Tell me everything,” he demanded of the recalcitrant female, “leave nothing out.”

“I went for a walk in the woods on a hot summer day,” reiterated Miss Blue Dress as she freed another button and gingerly exposed her glistening nipples as Dave re-entered the expressway. “My destination was a secluded pool at the bottom of a waterfall where I could rinse off the sweat. I left my clothes piled upon the rocks and, covering my breasts, waded into the chilly water. The icy bath hardened my nipples as I entered the water.” Dave glanced at her as she fully exposed her alabaster orbs.

“I was floating peacefully in the pool when I heard something in the water. Startled, I stood up to look around. Before I could escape, his hands were around my ankles, pulling me under the water.” Dave exited the motorway, steering the Lotus onto a secluded country road while she continued her tale.

“We surfaced in an underground cavern. I fought to escape while he dragged me across the cavern floor; he wrestled me down onto a dimly lit mossy bed. While I lay there pinned, he smothered my mouth in a violent kiss as I squirmed beneath him. He dragged my arms down to my sides and lowered his head toward my crotch. I could feel his hot breath as his agile tongue flicked at my privates. His mouth covered my mound as his hungry muscle snaked its way into me. I began to writhe from the sensations that his suckling created and attempted to escape, but his claws firmly grasped my wrists and I could not slide away.”

“I grabbed handfuls of moss and arched my back as waves of pleasure overwhelmed me. He slipped his hands up to my elbows while he greedily lapped the fluid gushing from my throbbing slit. While he tightened his grasp, I separated my thighs, welcoming his second assault; his tongue descended deeper into me.” She undid the lower buttons of her dress, parted her skirt, and slipped her hands between her silky thighs.

“His hands encompassed my breasts; he squeezed the nipples while he dragged his tongue lasciviously up my body. His grip tightened on my breasts while his sandpaper tongue scraped across my nipples. His cavernous maw descended upon a breast; his hand slipped aside as he swallowed it entirely. His lips and teeth gripped tightly as his tongue massaged the nipple until the breast swelled from the attention. My heart raced as he engulfed the second breast and I began to undulate uncontrollably beneath him.”

She undid the remaining buttons; her blue dress fell to the side exposing her quivering body. Startled by her sudden revelation, Dave veered slightly into the other lane. “He clamped his hands upon my shoulders; his manhood dripped hot fluid as he stroked it against my belly.” Dave turned off the highway onto a dirt road leading into the woods. “His grip tightened, his fingernails dug in as he pulled his body forward. I could feel his hips rise; the tip of his huge throbbing rod fell between my legs and pressed firmly against the threshold of my innocence. His hips fell and in one violent thrust, he forced his enormous tool through my virginity. A stranger raped me of my childhood, took pleasure in my pain, defiled my purity and I could not stop it. I did not want to stop it; it had infected me and I wanted more.”

“He became more aggressive, driving his pelvis faster, his hardened manhood deeper; I spread my legs wider to accommodate. I held my breasts toward his face, eager for the embrace of his lips, the rasping of his tongue across my nipples; his teeth scraped against my skin as he eagerly suckled my weeping mounds, and it excited me more. I gasped for breath as we climaxed; the spasms of ecstasy were intense as his scalding fluid jetted into me. The ferocity of his passion continued to grow each time he resumed his lusty assault until, finally overwhelmed, we collapsed from exhaustion.”

Dave pulled over to the side of the road, killed the engine, crawled onto her exposed body, and opened the passenger side door, pouring both of them onto the side of the unpaved road. Dave rolled them over into the cool grass and fervently assaulted her breasts; her milk had sweetness to it unlike any he had tasted before. Dave grabbed a breast, squeezing it while he tasted more of her milk. She undid his trousers and massaged his stiffening rod until it could no longer be contained. He gripped her shoulders and suckled, while his burgeoning cock massaged her mound, encouraging her to spread her thighs. She cried out and arched her back when he drove his engorged pleasure stick violently into her. Dave aggressively consummated his passionate pursuit until exhaustion overtook him.

Dave awoke the next morning to rain pounding the tin roof of his carport; there was no sign of Miss Blue Dress except for the milk stains on his shirt and the constantly throbbing bulge inside his trousers.

Julirose
Julirose
24 Followers