The Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...well...it's just...it's been a while..." Gina stammered, her heart racing.

Justin was amazed at the insecurity he saw filling her beautiful eyes. He lowered himself to lie next to her on the bed and gently pulled her into his embrace. Her hands dropped and he could feel her warm flesh against his chest.

"You are enchanting and amazing, and I am lucky to have touched you. I don't know what you did to me, but I would be completely satisfied just to hold you."

Gina searched his face and realized very quickly he was sincere. He was willing to just lay there with her and go no further. Justin tightened his arms and inhaled the sweet smell of her hair again...strawberries and vanilla. That scent was suddenly so intoxicating for him. It seemed as though hours and past since he entered her front door. Gina pressed her face against his chest, breathing in deeply his smell. She wished this moment could freeze, if only for a little longer. The passion was building up inside her again. She traced her finger lightly down his stomach, excited to feel him shudder at her touch.

"Gina...we don't have to do anything...this is fine..."

"Yes, but you are an amazing and incredible man and I want you quite badly."

As if on cue, Justin rolled back on top of Gina and shoved his face into her breasts. She squealed and giggled in response, until his tongue lashed across her nipple. Gina whimpered, begging him not to stop. He circled each one deliberately, causing moan after moan from his victim. His free hand traveled down her stomach to the top of her panties. He furthered his examination around her thighs before sloping between her legs. Gina gasped at his soft touch, and she tensed momentarily. Justin did not push further, but he did not stop caressing her. His lips moved down towards her stomach, her tender skin melting like butter in his mouth. Her hands touched his shoulders, and guided him further south. Her legs, now relaxed, eased open. Justin leaned in and planted several small kisses on her lace covered crotch. He brushed his stubble covered chin against her thigh. Following her lead, he gripped the lace with his teeth and gave a gentle tug. Gina lifted her hips as he continued pulling the panties with his teeth.

"You...you could just rip them off," Gina mumbled huskily.

"I'm just returning the favor," Justin replied, smiling. He used his hands to shove the underwear past her wiggling toes. Gina sighed again as Justin brought his mouth into contact with the inside of her thigh. He had to control himself to keep from biting her warm flesh. He could smell her aroma...the dizzying, intoxicating scent of her. Justin ran a finger along the edge of her vagina. Gina whimpered as the sensation of his touch almost caused her to climax right then. She did not want to be selfish or greedy, but she needed more than that teasing touch. As if reading her mind, Justin completely inserted two fingers into her moist, aching pussy. His entire body shivered just to be feeling her. He rotated his fingers slowly while moving them in and out. Gina gasped for air and begged herself to hold out just a few minutes longer, it felt so good.

"Oh God...Justin...Justin...oh...oh!" Gina gripped her pillow as she neared her first orgasm. It was only seconds later that her body shuddered and exploded, her hips bucking against his hand. Her legs felt like rubber as her climax began to subside. Justin had returned to kissing her thighs, working his way to her now glistening lips. He could hear her breathing deepen. He started licking her, again lightly teasing. Gina gasped loudly as Justin continued his exploration, licking faster and plunging his tongue deeper inside. She moaned again and her head seemed to spin in both directions at once. He was unrelenting and Gina almost cried at the sensation of his tongue moving in and out.

"Oh Justin...Justin please..."

Justin responded by grabbing her breast, rolling the nipple between his fingers. Gina was almost delirious with pleasure. His tongue was moving faster, swirling around her spot. She could feel the second orgasm building. Her breathing was coming out in short gasps and her heart was pounding so hard.

"Uh...oohhh...oh..oh...Jus..tin,,,!" Gina could not stop herself. She cried out as her climax rocked through her quivering body. Just almost came feeling her excitement. Her thighs tightened, then relaxed again after a few minutes. He pulled himself up to watch her come down. Gina's eyes remained closed as she concentrated on slowing her heaving chest. She felt Justin slide up her body and nestle next to her.

"I have never..." she mumbled weakly. "wow...all I can think is wow.."

"You have no idea how much you excite me," he whispered.

"I really hope you are not finished with me already..."

Justin grinned wickedly as his teeth sunk into the white flesh of her breast. Gina almost yelped with delight. He grasped the other breast with his hand and gently squeezed the already hard nipple. Gina moaned, feeling sparks travel chaotically through her recently recharged body. Justin was again flicking his tongue over her nipples, his eyes boring into hers. He knew she wanted him. She craved him, and he was dying to feel himself clinched within her walls. But he wanted to hear her beg him to pound her into oblivion. He was quickly being overtaken by his throbbing hard on and was not sure he could wait much longer when Gina finally managed to put words to her lust.

"Justin.." she mumbled

"Yes baby? You want something?"

"..uck me.." she whined

"What gorgeous? I can't hear you.."

"Fuck me..please damnit..fuck me!"

Peeling away his boxers and pushing them on the floor, Justin moved himself between Gina's smooth stems. With sexy precision, he guided his bulging member inside her. Justin gasped loudly at her tightness, her inner muscles closing around his cock. Gina panted heavily as her lover began to slowly thrust in and out. Her body quickly matched his movement and he continued to thrust harder and faster.

"You feel so good baby," Justin grunted. "God you are so tight!"

Gina only moaned in response. Justin's motions were becoming more erratic and both knew they were nearing orgasm.

"I am about to cum Gina....oh...Gina...baby..."

Gina was lost in her own building climax. She cried out in ecstasy just before Justin made a final thrust, her body shaking from the intensity of her orgasm. Justin groaned loudly and collapsed on top of Gina. She wrapped her legs around his lower back as they lay there, the only sound their now quiet breathing. After several minutes of silence, Justin pushed himself up on his elbows and cupped his hands around Gina's face. They stared at each other for a few seconds before he leaned down and gently touched his lips to hers. Gina moved her legs slowly back and forth, caressing his back. Justin kissed her again, his fingers make smooth lines around her face and neck.

"Hey you," he finally whispered into her ear.

"Hey yourself," she replied softly. "So...what was it you came up here for again?"

12