The Encounter

Story Info
Bi-curious woman makes a strange discovery.
1.3k words
4.12
43.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
venus_can
venus_can
130 Followers

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to people and places is purely coincidental. Hope you enjoy the story.

I sat at the computer and logged on to my account. My mail program informed me that I had mail. I scanned through the list until I found the one I was looking for, from my online buddy. She called herself Nelly. I quickly opened it and found the words that brought a sense of excitement and joy. It simply said, "Yes. Details tomorrow." A shiver of anticipation ran through me and I fingered my nipples, playing with them.

I had first "met" Nelly when I was surfing the net about four months ago. I thought the handle was interesting, so I initiated a conversation. It turned out that Nelly was bi-curious and hence the nervousness. I have been curious about my gender as well, intrigued about the possibility of being intimate with another woman. my husband is usually away for long periods of time and when I confided my fantasy, his interest was piqued as well. He encouraged me and thought it would his dream cum (pun intended) true. I, on the other hand, was not too comfortable with the idea. I suggested that if I found that it was going to be workable, then some time down the road we might have a three-some. I raised the possibility of seeing him with another man. I could tell he was not too thrilled about it, but said, my wish might come true one of these days.

Nelly and I seem to hit it off very well and gradually learnt more about each other. I found that she was very small in the boob department, barely 32A, while I was well endowed at 36Cs. She was surprised to learn that I liked to be nude around the house while hardly wore underwear other times. She was also fascinated by my piercing - a navel ring, one in each nipple - and a few tattoos, one around my belly button, one just above my pussy, one on each breast and one of thorns on my left arm. We exchanged a few pics, mostly with clothes on. She was beautiful, very classy and had a lovely smile. Seeing her, my nipples got so hard that they showed through the fabric of my tank top. She sent a few of hers with bare back, then side views and ones covering her chest. My pictures got more and more risque and I even sent some of mine fully nude. We both got web cams and I would undress for her. Our chats got more sexual and a few time I masturbated on the cam. I even used my vibrators and toys on the cam.

A few times my hubby got into the picture as well. She praised his well endowed cock, while I made him cum on the cam on me and inside me. I decided to take this to the next level and suggested that we meet. For a few days, I did not hear anything at all. I figured, "she" must be an imposter or probably not willing to meet. I felt very sad. Then lo and behold, she had answered. Later during our chat session, she mentioned that she had to be away for a few days. We also agreed to meet in St. Petersburg, Fl., away from both of us. I was going down to Orlando for a convention, so I decided to add a couple of more days.

Until the day of the departure, it is all a blur. We both seemed to be nervous, but excited at the same time. She even requested that I bring along my toys that we could both enjoy. The convention in Orlando was just too slow for me as I eagerly waited for Friday. I rented a car and drove to St. Petersburg late afternoon.

I checked into the hotel at the waterfront. I showered, then shaved all of the hair from my legs, pubic region and underarms, making sure I was smooth. I selected a wraparound mini-skirt and a sheet halter top. I chose not to wear panties or a bra. When I moved, the skirt parted enough to show my inner thighs and I suspect even my pussy lips. I was excited to embark on this adventure, so my nipples were hard with excitement. I wore just a hint of makeup, adjusted my hair and headed down to bar.

As I sat at the bar, waiting for Nelly, I was hit on many times by guys. Finally after 30 mins Nelly showed up. She looked radiant as ever, but also seemed nervous. We embraced each other, her hands feeling cool to the touch. We had a few drinks, then some dinner and walked on the beach arm-in-arm. At one spot, I looked at her and kissed her on the mouth. As my tongue explored hers, I felt the sudden rush of sensual pleasure run through me. I parted my skirt and with my fingers rubbed my clitoris. I found my g-spot and came for my Nelly. We then headed back to the hotel and back to my room.

As soon as we reached the room, I took my top and skirt off, exposing my pink pussy lips to Nelly. She took her bra off, allowing me to feel her small tiny breasts. Those little perky breasts drove me wild. I ran my tongue over them and kissed them both in turn. I lay on the bed, my legs spread wide open, allowing Nelly easy access. I waited impatiently for the moment where her pussy lips would touch mine, while our mouths locked in embrace.

I realised that Nelly was hesitant to take her panties off. I kissed her smooth bottom, then yanked her panties down with my teeth. I put my arms around her waist, and moving my fingers down, expecting to bury my fingers inside her hot pussy. I stopped suddenly when I felt something hard in my hands. I turned her around and saw myself face to face with an erect penis. It was quite small, but very erect. I was speechless and sat back on the bed.

I lifted my head up when I heard sobs. It was Nelly. She explained that she was a pre-op transvestite. She had her breasts done some time ago, but was still waiting to complete the transition. From what I knew, Nelly was a complete woman, but for this minor problem. She knew I was disappointed and prepared to leave.

I stood up and held her arms, and said, "Please don't go. I came to enjoy a woman. I think I have found the woman. Now instead of using toys, you can use that toy on me." I held her, her head close to my breasts. Slowly, I led her mouth down to my pussy, where she easily brought me to a climax. Not willing to let her go, I pushed her back on the bed and mounted her tiny erection. While I moved up and down the pole, I played with her nipples and kissed her over and over again, until I felt her climax and discharge her cum deep inside me.

We both fell exhausted into the bed and lay in each other arms. Over the next few days, we spent time together both in and out of bed. I did get to use my toys in Nelly. She was specially fond of a strap-on dildo, which I used inside her ass. I also talked to my husband and later we transmitted our cam pics for his enjoyment. Two days later he joined us. This fulfilled both our dreams - he saw me make love to a woman, while I saw him sucking a cock.

venus_can
venus_can
130 Followers