The Encounters Ch. 09

Story Info
Confusion.
3.4k words
4.13
8.6k
2
0

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers

I was really confused now. Part of my brain was screaming for me to get out of there. Another was telling my body to stay. The sex was incredible. 2:00 was four hours away. There was plenty of time so I decided to go and try on the outfit and look around the place. I could leave anytime after that. I rushed back to the bathroom, drained the tub and dried off. The outfit was beautiful. I'd never had expensive clothes that hugged my body like a second skin that showed off my curves. It was then I decided to stay. I removed the new clothes and carefully folded and boxed them. I started to dress in my old clothes and decided not to. Instead, I took my clothes and purse into the master bed room and sat them on the dresser and finding a robe, I put that on. I wandered around the house after that just looking into all the nooks and crannies, passing the time until they returned, hoping they would return earlier. There was one lesson I wanted to teach Mau and that was how to be slow and gentle. This was only Friday and I had the whole weekend to teach him. I went back to the bathroom to freshen up and splashed on some heavenly cologne covering all the sensual places.

It was 1:00 when I heard them drive up. I had been waiting anxiously for them and met them at the door. I was wrapped up in the robe and was about to let it drop as soon as they came in but Wayne stopped me.

"I'm really glad you stayed. I knew you would but I had to be sure. I'm sorry but I have to go back to into town and probably won't be back tonight."

I looked puzzled and interrupted before he continued. "You'll both be gone?" I asked disappointedly.

"No, it will just be you and Mau. I'm sorry, I do want to stay but can't. Do you know what you want to teach and how to begin?"

I nodded. I was disappointed I wouldn't have both of them but knew if I could get Mau to go slow and with his stamina and quick recovery times, we would be having sex the rest of the day and all night if Wayne left right away. I followed Wayne to the bedroom and watched him pack a small satchel with a few things when he turned around and embraced me. His hands were instantly inside the robe caressing me, sending shivers through me. His lips were over mine in a deep kiss, hands tweaking my breasts. Heat was already beginning to flow through me when he broke the kiss.

"Sorry babe. You'll just have to be satisfied with Mau tonight. I should be back tomorrow afternoon sometime. I hope you will miss me."

"Yes lover, I already do."

With that, he turned and left the room. I followed him to the front door where we kissed again. I watched him leave and sadly closed the door asking myself just what in the hell I thought I was doing. This was still wrong.

Mau was not in the living room so I went looking for him. I found him in the kitchen fixing dinner. Curious, I watched. He didn't say much, still didn't speak much English but between his actions and broken English and some French, I learned that he was making one of his native dishes, a kind of stew. I didn't ask what was in it. He already had the ingredients mixed together. We chatted or at least I did, starting the English lessons by telling him what the spices were and him nodding in understanding. We continued this until he indicated the stew was ready. I had already set the table and we sat down to eat. What he fixed was actually good I discovered.

It was just slightly after we finished when he said, "Bed we go now." He had me by the arm and was leading me to the bedroom.

"No. We need to continue your lessons. You need to understand what slow means."

"Slow?"

"Yes, slow. You need to go slow, make love slow."

"You show me?"

"Yes, I will show you what slow means. When we get into bed, you will enter me very slowly and thrust very slowly. I will lead you through it."

I could see he understood as a smile lit up his face. He nodded in understanding as I began to undress him. His cock was semi rigid and quickly became fully rigid as I grasp him and pulled him to the bed. I crawled on, lay down on my back and scooted up to where I could grip the headboard for leverage when I needed it. I spread my legs slightly to give him room between them and reached down and spread my lips and told him to lick me and get me ready. I was already getting wet and there was no hesitation on his part. He was quickly at me and when he went down on me I knew he understood more than he let on.

He was taking his time now as I hoped he would. When his mouth and tongue started teasing his way around my pussy, licking and kissing and his hands started rubbing and squeezing my nipples, my body started responding even more. My whimpering was turning into moans, low moans coming deep within me, when his tongue started parting the swollen lips and teasing my clit. I could feel myself growing hotter with sweat breaking out on me, as the tingling sensations grew more intense. When his lips enclosed around it and he started sucking on it while rubbing his tongue across it I knew I was lost. My body was responding with full want and passion, as I could do nothing but moan my intense pleasure. My body was on its own as my muscles began the first of many spasms. I moaned with intense pleasure as my body jerked in its first release. Oh god it felt good.

He was pleasuring me. He kept this up leading me into orgasm after orgasm making no attempt to leave there and enter me, his lips and mouth giving me the most intense pleasure. My body and mind, worked together to bring on each more intense orgasm. When he rose up and smothered my mouth with a kiss I whimpered as I tasted the juices of my passion as our tongues fought. I could feel the tip of his cock pressing against me, rubbing around in the slickness that was there. I wanted him to continue and finally got him to move back down by telling him I wasn't ready for him to be inside me.

He started kissing me all over, working his way from my face to my neck, breasts, and stomach and back down to where I wanted him, his rough hands freely roaming my body. I was whimpering harder now as his lips and tongue continued teasing and sucking. My clit was now very sensitive. Each flick of his tongue caused my feet to grind themselves into the mattress helping me lift my pussy into the air for him as I quivered in my releases. I was lost in deep ecstasy.

He had moved his mouth up to mine and was kissing me softly, his tongue exploring mine and his rough hands exploring where they could reach while we kissed. His mouth explored my breasts as well and he brought me into a hard release as he suckled on them. I was passionately responding to him, kissing him back, moaning my pleasure of him as my own pleasure kept building and I quivered in my releases. My mind was now concentrating fully on the pleasure he was giving me. I was deep in ecstasy and moaned of my pleasure as spasms racked my body. My body was a quivering mass when he finally rose up on his knees between my legs and just looked at me admiring my body.

"Oh baby you are so beautiful," he kept saying.

I looked down my body at him. I could see he was very excited at the prospect of having me again. His cock was rock hard with oozing precum glistening on the swollen head as it poked through his foreskin. He was sitting back on his knees and butt and had picked up my hips and had placed them on his legs sitting there holding me close to him just inches from the swollen head of his cock. I was bent over backwards my head and shoulders touching the bed as he was looking at me. I was trying to push up to meet him in anticipation.

"Please go slow love, you need to go slow and be gentle." I wanted him inside me and wondered if he would continue to go slow and be gentle this time.

He nodded and rose up a little after listening to me and rubbed his cock up and down my slit. Moisture was running from my pussy from my many orgasms and wetted him easily, his pre-cum mixing with my moisture. He was smiling at me as he slowly began pushing his cock into my tight pussy. I let out a loud moan as I felt the head part my lips and slowly enter. I had assumed I would have adjusted to his huge size by now and his entry would be effortlessly but I was wrong. I felt him stretching me and filling me. I felt the pressure increase as his cock slowly penetrated deeper and instantly I began to cum again. I never knew a man could have this effect on me. He was driving me crazy with lust with just the feel of his cock. I was fucking him again, risking everything and not caring. Wave after wave of pleasure was coursing through my body as his cock was filling my pussy stretching me. I was crying and through my tears I pleaded for him to go very slow, I wanted to feel him inside me and let my body get used to his huge size.

I responded as passionately as I could and wrapped my arms and legs around him, I wanted to hold him. I wanted to make love to him. I wanted to pleasure him too. I gave him all the passion I could; I whispered sweet things to him as we lay there, him slowly entering me. I told him I loved him and I wanted him inside me. I wanted him to stay inside me as long as he wanted to. I wanted him to cum in me. I was going to say anything that came into my mind as long as it would work and keep him inside me.

We were now kissing, him lying on me, with his huge cock fully inside me, keeping his huge cock very still. He finally moaned out to me of how tight I was and how good I felt squeezing his big cock. I told him I wanted him to cum inside me. I wanted him to pleasure himself and that I needed to feel him cum.

I was squeezing him with my love muscles making it harder for him to remain still when he began to slowly thrust. I pleaded for him to go very slow so I could feel every inch of him. I had never felt anything so wonderful. Each time he slowly thrust in, it felt like he was pushing my stomach into my lungs and as he withdrew it felt like he was turning me inside out. These were short gentle thrusts. The hard head of his cock and shaft rubbed firmly against my g-spot each time he moved in and out. Even with my legs flat on the bed he was hitting bottom. I could feel him rubbing my cervix and I knew I wouldn't last long. The feeling was too intense. I was kissing him, crying to him, letting him know that each of his slow short thrusts was giving me intense pleasure. My body was instinctively responding and thrusting my pussy up to him as he was slowly thrusting into me. I was no longer feeling anything but the pleasure he was causing me.

I wrapped my legs around him and locked my ankles behind his back holding him to me. We were now kissing freely and wantonly. He started gyrating his groin and thrusting in short gentle thrusts just using his groin muscles. I unlocked my ankles and dropped my legs beside him and slid my feet up to my ass to lift my hips off the bed to raise up to meet him as he slowly started his short gentle thrusting again. He was taking his time he whispered to me. I was moaning to him that he felt so good I didn't want this to end. He was quickly bringing me to another orgasm even though his movements were slow, gentle and intense. He now had lifted my legs up against my chest, holding them there so he could be as deep as possible, hitting bottom with each short thrust as my orgasm built and hit. It was a screamingly intense orgasm. The head of his cock hitting and rubbing my cervix each time he thrust in increased the feelings. I hadn't had an orgasm like this. It started so deep inside me that it felt like every muscle and every cell of my body was involved in this orgasm. I didn't know I was screaming my pleasure and continued screaming as long as my body spasmed and convulsed.

When my body's jerking had last subsided, he lowered my legs and leaned down to me and we kissed with a deep passionate kisses. We rested this way, him holding me, caressing me as I had my legs wrapped around him loosely while telling me he had almost cum and we needed to hold very still. My arms were around his neck holding him to me as we lay still. He started to rise up after a while and I locked my legs around him holding him tightly to me. I wondered why he was still fucking me with such gentle short thrusts and not hard groin slapping ones.

He was still hard and I didn't want him to slip from me, I knew he had not cum yet and I wanted him to cum inside me. I wanted to feel him cum. I wanted to feel his love muscle flex and pump his sperm deep into me. I wanted to hear him moan his pleasure as I felt his hot cum being released into me.

He was leaning over me on his knees, still hard and inside me with my legs locked around him when he started his slow gentle thrusting again. I had cooled down somewhat but his movements quickly brought me back to into heat.

It felt so good to have my pussy filled with a hot hard cock. This time he was alternating with slow gentle thrusts and hard quick ones. Still they were short. He once again lifted my legs into the air and pressed them back into my chest with his shoulders and arms, holding them so he could thrust in deep hitting bottom on each inward thrust. Again, with the head of his cock hitting and rubbing against my cervix, he brought me to an intense orgasm and held himself in deep and still as I tried to milk his cum out of him as my muscles spasmed. I knew he was close this time as I felt him stiffen but when my orgasm subsided, I knew he had not joined me in his release. Still he held me this way as he slowly started short thrusting again. His thrusting came harder and faster and it did not take long until I was in intense orgasmic ecstasy again. My body screaming for release as it burst into quivering uncontrollable spasms. He held me tight as I tried to buck him off, holding himself deep in me as waves of pleasure passed over me. When I finally quieted down, he again started his slow short thrusting, building up to his own release. I was spent and just wanted to feel his release into me. This time, with the grunts he was making and the way his body was reacting, I knew he was close and was going to.

His body had instinctively taken over now in his release and he couldn't hold back the flow or control his body's movements. His body was now thrusting in as deep as possible, not withdrawing, to get his sperm deeper within me. I screamed in lust as I felt his body stiffen, his cock seemly growing stiffer and harder as he thrust in hard and held himself still against the very bottom pushing against my cervix and pushing it up into me as I was stretched further than I have ever been stretched. He cried he was cumming. I felt the muscles of his hard shaft begin so spasm and jerk as it began to jettison its load of hot cum. I felt the muscles of his pelvis spasm and jerk against my thighs and pussy as he held me still and I felt his groin against mine and his balls slap against my ass as his body jerked in its release. I concentrated on the feeling of his release. It felt good, feeling his cum fill me. I was wondering where all of it was coming from. How long had he held it and let it build up. I didn't know a guy could hold so much. It seemed like he was taking forever to empty himself. His cock kept up its spasms and jerking's. Finally with a weak cry, he let go of my legs and collapsed down on me, I again locked my legs and arms around him holding him to me as he lay there, still lightly quivering. His sudden deep thrust and my concentration on his release had stopped my own release but that didn't matter. I had never felt so good, so relaxed, so satisfied. I drifted into sleep as he lay there on me.

A short time later I awoke and felt him laying there beside me. I nudged him awake by grasping his limp cock instantly awakening it. I wanted him again and by his response I knew he wanted me again too. He slid back on top of me and spread my legs with his knees and held them apart as he positioned himself. I spread them further as he leaned down and kissed me with a deep passionate kiss. I was eager for him and opened my mouth for his tongue, kissing deeply.

I was still excited and wet, from the earlier activity, the lips of my pussy still swollen and open for him. He placed the head of his cock at the opening of my pussy and without any hesitation, thrust in hard and fast. I shrieked with the sudden thrust, his groin hitting mine as he bottomed out stretching me and forcing my stomach up into my lungs.

I totally couldn't control my body. I had another intense orgasm as he hit bottom and was quivering as he started thrusting in and out fast and hard. I was yelling at him to go slow but he ignored me. Each time he withdrew, he thrust in hard and deep. Tears filled my eyes and ran down my cheeks as I reached up to him to hold him as he made that one last hard thrust and held his cock at its deepest point and filled me with a huge load of cum. He fell down on me as each spasm shot more of his load into me, filling me, stretching me even further. I wrapped my legs around him to hold him in and even then, I could feel the huge load slipping around his cock and running down my ass. We embraced this way until he finally became soft and slipped from me. Later after he recovered, he alternated between the slow thrusting and the hard intense thrusting and kept this up the rest of the night.

Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers