The End and The Beginning Ch. 03

Story Info
An ancient ritual leads to new discoveries.
1.2k words
4.44
5.3k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Ritual

I pulled her to her feet and then led her by the hand to the bathroom. The aroma of bath oils replaced the smell of our coupling. I tested the bath water with my elbow, it had been near to boiling when I had filled it, a lifetime ago, and was still pleasantly warm. I gave the hot tap another blast on full, to make sure it would stay hot and helped her into water while it was still running.

She sat with her feet pulled up as the bath continued to fill from the other end, and then as the water brimmed the overflow, she turned the tap off. She looked at me curiously, unsure if I was going to join her, but I reached into the bath and eased her down until she was lying full length.

From beside the sink I picked up a folded cloth, and kneeling by the tub I raised her head and blindfolded her with it. She accepted without any qualms. Gently I began to wash her, pouring water over her floating breasts, wiping the sheen of sweat from her nose with my thumbs, running my fingers all over her.

She relaxed deeper into the water, it edged her chin. I should have been talking, explaining the evolving parts of this ancient ritual, but our wordless communion was too perfect a moment to disturb.

Her breathing was levelling out as if falling into a doze, so I moved on to the next stage, slowly re-engaging her senses. I started with sound, I trickled water from my hands beside her face, and made waves lap over her body, watching the rise and fall of her breasts in the swell.

Then smell, I crushed a handful of rose petals in one palm and lifted them to her nose, then scattered them into the bath water. Picking up on the process she breathed deeply from the little bottles of essential oils I waved under her nose, bergamot and orange.

Then taste. She parted her lips as I gave her a small piece of chocolate. She held it in her mouth, allowing it to melt, and then swallowed. I imagined following it down her throat, between her tits and into the pale flatness of her belly.

I took a strawberry quarter in my mouth, and leaned over. Our lips brushed as she took it from me. I repeated this with a grape, and this time she stole a quick swipe of her tongue into my mouth as the ball of fruit passed between us.

She was smiling as I climbed slowly into the tub, allowing the overflow to drain the rising water. By now I was rock hard, I had one surprise left before we moved on to touch. I opened a small pot of honey, and poured a few lines of it over the tip of my cock, and then leaned against the wall behind her and let her smell the sweetness by waving it below her nose. Her tongue reached out for the source, and she gave a little murmur of delight, taking me in her mouth and licking all the honey off me.

It was tempting to stay there and enjoy the impromptu blowjob, but this moment was about her. I sank down onto my knees, kneeling before her like a servant, and began to touch her.

As she was blindfolded I had no compunction about examining her freely, bringing to life the curves that I had imagined for so long. Her breasts were more than a double handful, still firm, with her nipples just cresting the water. I ran my hands lightly all over them, and then dribbled some of the honey on them. Licking it off proved difficult as it ran down to the waterline, and she giggled as I chased the warm strands. My cock brushed and poked her as I bobbed up and down, and water splashed over the floor.

I gave up the game and drew out her arms, kissing her palms and fingertips. I stroked the sides of her ribs, and then eased my hands under her to squeeze and pull at her butt, before raising it onto my knees, bringing her pussy back into view. Her lips were swollen and parted, a little bath water dribbled out. I put the base of a palm to her, fingers pointed up to her belly button and began to knead, and then slipped my thumb inside her, hooked upwards.

She groaned and settled her feet and shoulders more comfortably in the tub, and began to push back, demanding a faster rhythm. Her slightly raised posture allowed me to run two fingers along her crack, and then I probed and pushed my middle finger one knuckle deep into her ass. Her pushing stopped for a moment with a little gasp, and then a smile spread across her face. She resumed her rhythm, a little more slowly now. I let my finger rest where it was, until I felt her relax around it, then as she upped the pace again I pushed up to the second knuckle. This time she did not pause, and to the same beat I circled with my palm, flexed my thumb in her pussy and gently fucked her ass with my finger.

She lifted a foot to my chest, the bucking in the water growing faster and faster, and braced herself against me for more leverage. The other foot followed, trapping my hand between her legs. I took my finger from her ass and pulled her left foot to my mouth, sucking on her big toe. My finger went back in, more easily this time, and I increased the length of the stroke to almost the whole finger. Water splashed chaotically, and she seemed to be growling with pleasure. Then suddenly she pulled her foot from my mouth, and with both feet pushed hard on my chest. My hands came away and she arched in the water, and then splashed down again with a gasping moan, drawing up her legs and pressing them tightly together. Little spasms rocked through her. The blindfold had come off, but her eyes were still closed, and she was flushed bright red.

Her orgasm subsided slowly. She looked at me with half lidded eyes, then put her feet on my thighs, and spread her knees wide and began to masturbate. In time with her own strokes she took my member between her feet and stroked up and down the shaft, the leverage from her butt pushing her pussy against her left hand, her right hand was running along her body, which was now only part submerged.

I couldn't decide where to look, her breasts were still heaving breathlessly, her right hand roamed teasingly, her left hand gave glimpses of her cunt, and her pretty feet were wanking me energetically. I put my hands on her knees, and looked into her eyes. I came first, a spurt leaping from my cock, and then dripping over her feet as I broke the silence with an "Oh Yes". She didn't stop the foot job, but kept going until she too came, less violently this time, but at the moment of crisis squeezing me almost painfully between her heels, before settling tiredly into the remaining water.

I pulled her forwards, and then stood, and slipped behind her, so we were both facing towards the taps. She ran the water again, letting the cool and half empty bath refill. We lay back, her head resting on my shoulder, my arms loosely clasped around her.