The End and The Beginning Ch. 05-06

Story Info
Our lovers leave each other with a lasting impression.
1.7k words
3.8
5.2k
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We did not stay long in the cooling bath. We rinsed each other off, and then she skipped from the bathroom and returned still dripping wet with her shampoo and conditioner bottles. She sat in the tub with her head back as I washed her hair, drawing my fingers through the luxurious density of it, and dripping dollops of lather on her breasts and knees, and then watching them slide down her body.

Her hair washed, we scrubbed each other more thoroughly, I'd been inside her ass and she must have soaped my cock four or five times over. I didn't mind, it promised more blowjobs later. Her bum was pretty sore, and her ass hole an angry red. Before we finished I tried to ease it with a long pour of cold water from the shower head.

We took our time drying each other. It was an excuse for an extended fondle, but we resisted the urge to fall back to kissing. Hand in hand, like children we went back into the bedroom. She pushed me to the bed, and then went to the dressing table, and began to dry her hair. I watched her from behind. Her curves were luscious, and the rise and fall of her boobs as she used the hair dryer was hypnotic. I stretched out on the bed and enjoyed the show, she looked at me from the mirror and winked, and then went on. The relaxed unselfconscious nudity was almost as warm and reassuring a demonstration of her trust as the gift of her anal cherry. I had a slightly dazed grin on my face when she finished and swayed back to the bed.

I stood up and stripped the covers and blankets, and then taking her hands positioned her cross legged in the centre of the mattress. Then I wrapped all the blankets around her so that she looked like a teepee with a head emerging. I joined her in the little tent, and rearranged our legs, one over, one under, until we were bound together chest to chest. My exhausted cock rested against her.

We began to kiss, quietly, gently, the roaring fire of our passion now a steady blaze. It was sometime before I began rise, slowly, and almost reluctantly. I hadn't had this much sex in one day for decades, and the strain was telling on my sore member.

When I was at full stretch she levered up on my shoulders and then sank down onto me. Her heat was blistering, even a little painful on my raw skin, but delightfully enveloping. We shuffled and she ground down until I had pierced her to my full length. Our faces came together, millimetres apart. I breathed in as she breathed out, she breathed in as I breathed out. We pulled each other into a tighter and tighter embrace, the stiffness of her nipples denting my chest.

We grew light headed on the shared breaths, trying to keep our hips completely still, until the lack of oxygen made us sway and our lips met. Our control lapsed and we fell into furious, desperate kisses, pelvises grinding together. I wanted to squeeze her body into mine, her hands were trying to claw me apart. When I came we stopped dead. I felt a wetness spill over me that could not have been from what little spunk I had left. Her body rocked slightly, mine felt as if it was being squeezed into a smaller frame.

I don't how long we sat, just holding each other. Eventually we fell asleep, and slipped down onto lying on the bed in a tangle of limbs. Our long wait was over, a new era of being able to share our constrained desire was beginning.

The End (2)

I woke in a tangle of limbs, momentarily unsure of where I was or with whom. The memory returned in a warm flush. We were spooned together side by side. My drained and deflated penis squashed against the delightful pliancy of her buttocks. One arm was trapped beneath her neck, and the other held beneath her own arm and resting on her breasts. Our legs were twisted like a plait.

For several minutes I enjoyed the smell of her hair and the rise and fall of her chest with her breathing. Then very gently I worked my arm out from beneath her, and shuffled back a little, watching the play of shadows along her spine darkening as they filled the space between our hips.

She seemed so peaceful, so contented that I did not want to disturb her rest, but I wanted to fix every element of her image into my memory. I measured and numbered the little blemishes on her skin, resisting the urge to trace them in case I woke her. I ran my palm millimetres from her body, the rise of her hip descending to her knee, he strong calf narrowing to her ankle, then back up again, to where her skin stretched down pulled by the weight of her tits, and over her hair falling dishevelled over her face and neck.

Curiosity took over. very slowly I prised up her upper buttock, bring my head in close to peer at her asshole. The fleshy weight resisted my fingers, and I gripped a little more firmly, still wary of waking her. Her puckered anus was still a little red, but better than when I had showered with her. She would at least go home comfortably.

I let her cheek fall and checked the time. We had an hour or so left together, before our regular lives reclaimed us. I was torn between the simple beauty of watching her sleep, and making the most of the time we had together.

Desire for her won. Her feet were tucked into the blankets rucked up at the foot of the bed. I uncovered them and began kissing and licking her toes, pressing my thumbs into the soles of her feet t massage her into wakefulness.

She rolled onto her back with a sleepy sigh, lazily emerging from her slumber. I worked my way up each shin, and by the time I got to her knees she was awake. One by one I raised her legs and kissed the back of her knees, squeezing her legs in a continuing massage.

Her eyes were closed and there was a blissful smile on her face as I settled her ankles on my shoulders and kept up the press and slide of hands on her legs, working my way down to her pussy, brushing my hand over the pubes and her lips. A shiver and shudder ran through her legs, and she pulled them from my shoulders and spread them, knees up either side of me.

The old man had dutifully come back to attention. She pulled me closer and sat up, running her fingers over my chest, and down to my thighs, looking at me intently, mirroring my own desire to fix an image into memory. She urged me up onto my knees, so my cock waved in front of her. She kissed the tip with the eyes closed intensity of kissing a lover, her fingers playing with my balls. After several moments she released the kiss and worked me with her tongue. My skin was over worked and sore and I was on fire with desire and pain, as the blood swelled and I thought I would split the veins standing out along my length.

She urged me up further, to stand, and I wobbled slightly on the bed before I regained my balance. She moved beneath me and swallowed my balls from below, rolling them with her tongue. She bit gently at the sac, and separated them. Her hands were braced on the front of my thighs, she trusted herself to one hand and grabbed my dick with the other. As the bed swayed she pulled harder as if it was a handle on a train. Somehow I swelled and stretched to even greater length.

She moved further back, her tongue trailing into my butt crack, and then she let go of my thighs and pulled apart my cheeks, pressing her nose to my coccyx, and rimming me with her tongue. I groaned as a bead of come crawled out of me, hanging off the end and then falling with a long tail to the sheets.

She stood up behind me, trailing her tongue up my spine, and then reaching round to grab mt dick again, licking my shoulder and neck and nuzzling at my ear. I reached round behind me clutched her rear. The bed creaked as she wanked me and I squeezed her globes to the same rhythm.

Unwilling to risk coming I pulled her hands away and turned round to face her. We threw ourselves into an embrace, and with her arms securely wrapped around my waist she bounced on the bed and jumped up to wrap her legs around my waist. She wriggled down and I held her by the ass. Together we worked the head of my cock into her her pussy and she tightened her muscles to grip it firmly.

Suddenly she bucked, uncrossed her legs and made me overbalance and fall backwards. We dropped together and as she landed on my I rammed into her hard and deep. She gave a squeal of surprise and then bubbled with laughter. Her hands pressed to my chest, and my hands cupped over her tits we set a furious pace. My orgasm was a sudden single jerk, which she indulged for one vice like moment, and then she worked my remaining erection even harder until she also came squeezing my ribs between her knees as her back arched backwards.

We were both panting with the exertion as she fell forward onto me, tongue already out and searching for my mouth as my cock flopped out of her.

She showered first, alone. In an unspoken agreement we knew more touching would only make us late for the commitments that would continue to keep us apart. I watched her dress when she emerged in a reversal from our first encounter hours before.

She came over the bed and kissed me once. "Soon,"was all she said.

"Soon,"I agreed.

She turned, but instead of leaving took my limp dick into her mouth and gave it one long stretching suck. She gave me a smile, and then left without another word.

"Soon,"I promised, as the door closed.