The End Ch. 01

Story Info
Scarlett Johansson falls in love as the world ends...
13.4k words
4.42
22.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pure fiction. I own nothing and know none of the celebrity characters that may come up. It is less actual story and more simply a fantasy fleshed out.

*****

When the end came, he was living the dream. Shortly after the death of Osama bin Laden at the hands of the Naval Special Warfare Group Six, known to civilians as Navy SEALs, a trend was started amongst Hollywood starlets much like the tiny undersized dogs they carried in their purses a few years prior.

However, this trend was a bit more substantial. This trend was what the press came to call "Gladiators". The rich actresses began hiring soldiers and marines as their personal bodyguards. If your bodyguard served with the Army Special Forces, Navy SEALs or Marine Special Operations Battalions then you were REALLY trendy.

There were all sorts of rumors about the conduct and "responsibilities" of these "Gladiators" ranging as far as the famous women pitting their bodyguards against each other in illegal fights or the women taking their bodyguards as lovers in all sorts of creatively perverted scenarios.

As with most rumors, they were mostly false but based on at least a sliver of truth. Indeed, there were women who slept with their guards and more often than not the me actors who hired female ex-military operators slept with their guardians (often with the actor's spouse jumping in as well).

However, the trend began with a single man. An ex-United States Marine Corps Gunnery Sergeant Gaius Artemis. Gaius was no normal man however, nor was he a normal Marine or a normal American. Whatever the case was though, he was insanely good at what he did.

They first met at a party after some MTV award ceremony. The gathering was at a large house in the hills outside Hollywood and Gaius had been convinced by an old buddy from the service to fill in for him as a bodyguard and, mostly driver, for Lindsay Lohan (despite his better judgment).

Approximately halfway through the after party, it started. Being extremely hot, even by Hollywood standards, she had been the focus of attention all night. Enter, the Mixed Martial Arts Light-Heavyweight Champion of the World in the Ultimate Fighting Championship. He was a large man, standing at just under two meters tall and over a hundred kilos, known for his insanely powerful blows and extreme grappling ability in the ring including a patented body-slam. An actual body-slam. Son of a bitch was STRONG as well as skilled and tough. Apparently, he was also a rapist.

After a few polite refusals on her part, he began to get a bit aggressive, causing her to firmly explain to him that nothing physical would be occurring between them that night. As it turned out, he found that insulting and unacceptable and proceeded to drag her forwards the nearest bedroom. Anyone who wasn't sufficiently intimidated by the Champ's temper and fighting skills certainly was by the two large men who composed his "posse" and were rumored to always be "packin' heat".

Gaius however, sitting inconspicuously on a chair in the corner of the room, hated bullies almost as much as he hated rapists. In the room, just after he tore her blouse off, he forced her to her knees, his large black cock already hard and pointing at her tear streaked face.

"Please. Please don't do this..." She whispered. "I won't say anything."

"Haha, bitch. I know you won't, after all, how can you talk with the biggest baddest dick you ever seen shoved down your throat? Open up baby, you about to get a dose of black. Don't you worry none, it don't matter how you feel now. When I'm finished with you, you'll be begging for more, you'll be dedicated to worshipping my huge horse cock forever. Nine inches is more than you've ever seen before ain't it girl?" He taunted.

He bent down to plug her nose since she refused to open her mouth. Just as he was reaching for her face there was a knock at the door.

"Go away!"

The sound persisted.

"I said go away!" He yelled.

He growled and waddled to the door with his pants around his ankles, leaving her kneeling and crying beside the bed in the center of the room. He twisted the handle and opened the door but before it swung open all the way, he was sent falling backwards clutching his nose. Blood was all over his face. Only then did her ears register the sound of a meaty slap mixed with a deep crunch. She wasn't completely sure what she was seeing when the darkly handsome man stepped through the door and winked at her with a small smile.

The Champ saw that gesture and quickly stood up, kicking his pants off all the way, sneering.

"I'll fuckin' kill you, bitch! You fucked up big time. Gus! Nick! Get in here, niggaz!" He yelled.

Gains just smiled and tossed two large, very tacky, nickel and gold plated IMI Desert Eagles in disassembled pieces down onto the bed.

"How in the hell...?" Started the champ. Apparently he decided it didn't matter though because he charged Gaius, meaning to wrap his as around him. Gaius struck like lighting. His right fist came straight forward from his side in a piston jab that connected with the Champ's sternum with more force than the Champ had ever encountered, indeed more than he thought possible for one that size. He immediately vomited his dinner as he first keeled over, then fully collapsed, shaking and retching in place.

"Nothing makes me sicker than rapists. I had to deal with your kind in Afghanistan, Iraq, Latin America and half a dozen other places that I either can't remember or can't admit-but I didn't think I'd have to come home and deal with raping cowards like you on American soil, you fucking cunt."

"Suck... Suck my big... Black dick, motherfucka'!" The Champ barely managed.

"There are a few things I should explain to you, Champ. First off, I doubt this beautiful young woman here wants to be known as the woman who was raped by a pathetic coward like you. So, it falls to me to administer your justice. As such, I deem you will never fight again, you will never rape again and you will never touch this woman again. What say you?" Asked Gaius in a polite voice, comically impersonating some medieval judge, as he removed his jacket for her to cover herself with.

"Fuck you, muthafucka'! You can't make me do shit! I'll be knockin' muthafucka' out and stickin' my huge black cock where ever I want, bitch!"

"I suppose now would be a good time to disabuse you of a few misconceptions of yours. First, I am about to show you how I can make you obey my wishes and second, your cock might be pretty big-but it ain't that big and it certain ain't huge!" Gaius laughed.

This, more than anything, enflamed the Champ. As he tried to stand back up, causing her to shake again in fear, Gaius lunged forward and snatched one of the Champ's wrists, twisting the arm around he yanked it up, tearing the rotator cuff, tendons and dislocating the joint as the Champ screamed in agony. Gauls quickly grabbed the other arm and snapped the bow join cometely, leaving the forearm dangling limply with bone support.

After crushing the bones in both the Champ's hands, all the whe she just watched with a cold look in her face-no remorse for her tormentor whatsoever, Gauis stepped between the laying, sobbing former champ's legs and slowly used his boot heel to crush both of his testicles...completely.

He quickly ushered her out past the shocked partygoers and unconscious and bloodied "posse" members.

Opening the door and helping her into his car, he noticed that somehow, despite the chaos, she had remembered her purse. He smiled as he climbed behind the steering wheel and drove off in silence after starting the car., leaving her to get thoughts and letting her begin to heal.

He headed for his small cabin about an hour from the house in the hills, figuring the solitude would be better than his city apartment. It was only after they pulled up that she asked, "Where are we?"

"My place," he said, " well, my cabin. I usually stay at my apartment in the city but I figured you'd prefer this to downtown. Quite a bit more quiet. If you'd prefer, I can leave and you can use the place for as long as you want. Or I can take you back to your place or somewhere in the city. I assumed that you'd probably want to take it one day at a time though, so just let me know if you want or need anything." He explained softly.

He proceeded to show her around the small cabin, built on a hill, with a large wrap around deck with an external room on it that he used at a workshop, right next to the house, as well as a barn about fifty meters down the soft slope.

He lead her back inside and showed her to the guest room which was right next to the master bedroom that he inhabited. It was nicely made up and very tastefully decorated, looking more like the guest room in a wealthy suburban home than an isolated cabin. There was a large entertainment system containing any electronic entertainment devise she could think of and a very nice flatscreen TV. The thick burgundy and beige comforter had been peeled back to expose the luxuriously heavy maroon silk sheets beneath.

"Thank you. This is very nice." She said in a small voice that was more reminiscent of a mouse than her normal confident self.

"Well, goodnight. Again, if there is anything at all that you need, just let me know. And know that you are welcome to stay and heal here as long as you need. I'll be right next door. Goodnight."

"Oh, and Gaius?" She called after him. "My name is Scarlett Johan..."

"I know exactly who you are, Ma'am." He said with a wry smile.

"Well, then. Please, just call me Scarlett." She said, sounding more like herself.

"Happily. I will do so happily. Goodnight, Ms. Jo... Scarlet." Said Gaius.

Gaius headed back down to the living room area and sat down on the couch, intending to ponder the situation but managing to fall asleep almost instantly.

:..:

The next morning, Scarlett was doing much better, amazingly. The close call and loss of control the night before had certainly shaken her. There was likely damage to parts of her trust that would never heal. But she was a strong woman and, more than anything, she was glad it hadn't progressed to actual rape. Thanks to the enigma of a man whose cabin she now took refuge from the world in, certain that rumors were running rampant in her absence.

The next few days did nothing to alleviate the mysteriousness of her host. He was kind and polite. He was supportive of her and gave her distance to heal while still managing to alb whole pamper her. She also had a feeling that dealing a UFC champ and his two bodyguards was just a small reflection of the danger inherent within him. She could sense a darkness with him, of that she was sure. The feeling she got wasn't malevolent, at least not towards her. It was more like a dark burden, a weight he was forced to bear every day and relive every night.

She was equally sure that he was a good man with a good heart. Gaius was just walking contradictions and intrigues to her. He was unlike any man she had ever met. And someone finally had her attention. And her desire. All within a few days, which was why she didn't act on it. She thought it was possibly a side effect of her near rape situation and she wouldn't take a chance finally risking her heart when her feelings might now even be real. They certainly felt too good to be real.

And that is why, after the second week, she knew she couldn't stay. She would continue to get hopelessly attached and it would just hurt all the more when it inevitably ended.

So she did just that. The pain that spiked in her chest when she politely and genuinely thanked him for everything he had done for her surprised her greatly. Almost as much as her physical reaction when he stepped forward and embraced her in a warm iron hug. When she inhaled his scent, her core flashed hot for the first time since the incident. His natural scent wasn't just lovely to smell, it overwhelmed the senses and to tingled the spine. She simply melted into the hug, now sure that she was making a horrible mistake.

As she walked back into her Los Angeles home, curtly answering the questions of her publicist, agent and several other various employees or associates. All the while her mind never leaving the place her body just recently left. When she laid down to bed that night, she pondered one of the few things her publicist had said throughout the day that actually penetrated her thoughts. Apparently the press had found out about the incident and, worse, apparently there was even some cellphone video of a portion of the events.

This concerned her mainly because she knew the press and the paparazzi would seek out Gaius, who valued his privacy and didn't even want to be there that night. He was simply filling in for a friend of his and managed to see what was about to happen to her, whilst waiting for his oblivious client to finish a gangbang in an upstairs bedroom since he had declined her invitation to participate.

After considering it for over an hour without result and realizing she wouldn't be getting to sleep any time soon, she picked up her phone. Oddly enough, her bed didn't feel like home after the past couple weeks, she considered. She ran a Google search and saw that her name brought up tons of references to the ordeal. She didn't have the heart or the energy to read the various comments people left.

Finally, she decided to pull up the video from that night that had gone viral. Her agent had sent her the original copy and she opened it with more than a little trepidation for a reason she couldn't put her finger on.

The screen opened up and Scarlett saw the view was from the living room, showing the two bodyguards/thugs standing on either side of a door she knew contained her and her would-be rapist at that moment. Suddenly a man approached, going down the stairs, and she knew it was Gaius even though he gave wasn't clearly visible from that angle. He walked up to the two thugs and they exchanged a few comments, though it couldn't be heard in the video. Gaius simply stepped past the men, who grabbed him in what turned out to be a savage mistake.

There was a flurry of motion as limbs were snapped, collarbones crushed and tendons tore. It was all over before anyone even realized what was going on.

Gaius simply reached down and grabbed their audacious hand cannons and proceeded to disassemble them as he passed through the door as he opened it. From there her memory covered the events but the video shows some incoherent yelling and screaming followed by Gaius leading her out of the room.

As they cleared the doorway, the camera got a good view into the room. This allowed them to clearly see the condition that Gaius had left "The Champ" in, especially since many copies had been magnified and even edited.

If it was possible, she was even more grateful now. And time didn't seem to be dulling her feelings. It was three months later when half of the hot and young the Hollywood starlets were strutting around with Gaius-inspired Gladiators (someone having figured out he had a military background) that she finally decided to reach out to him.

A few days after her return, she had sent a trusted man to make sure Gaius was doing well and to see if he was having any problems with the paparazzi. Apparently, the paparazzi were pretty pissed at the fact that the guy seemed to vanish like a ghost any time he wanted, only allowing them to follow as he ran mundane errands and otherwise completely ignored them. This has made Scarlett laugh inside. It was so Gaius. Ever unpredictable and contradictory.

It was late one night when she decided to just go for it. Her feelings had only grown more intense with the space between them. She didn't care about the press either, though she was sure some of them would portray her in less than flattering lights. However, for the first time in her memory, she wasn't sure she could get a man. She knew she was widely considered the hottest woman in the Western World, and often the world. But Gaius was an enigma and he had shown complete control around her as well as somehow appearing less than impressed when she exposed any flesh. THAT was something that she wasn't used to.

Her confidence was shaken but her body was singing for relief. For her, going a month without sex was a big deal. She was a naturally sensuous and seductive woman. She had the hormones of a teenager but the expectations and critique of a cougar. This meant that she required more and more exotic aids in sex to get her off. It had been a long time, if ever, that a man had truly fulfilled her through sex alone.

Part of that was the fact that she brought out the worst performances in most men, being their dream girl is bad enough, but having the ridiculous muscle control and sexual skill that she did made their tops blow extra quick.

Oddly, she didn't really care if Gaius wasn't up to her sexual standards. No guy ever had been. But he was superior to any other man in every other way, so she couldn't really hold it against him if he didn't perform like a pornstar. Plus, his scent and the brief feel of his body was enough to bring her to the edge on its own and it usually takes a long time for her to cum, so even if his skill is lacking or he isn't super hung, it would still be highly enjoyable.

It was the next day that she finally got the courage to call him, immediately apologizing for the media circus and any inconvenience it may have caused him. She was looking for a way to invite him out, never really having had to worry about or even consider such a thing, when he asked after her wellbeing.

She was taken aback by the genuine concern in his voice and replied without thinking saying, "I'm all better. About ready for a guy to see a woman and not a victim again, it's been frustrating!" She vented before realizing what she had just said in horror. The three seconds of silence that followed felt like an eternity.

Finally, he said, "If that is truly what you want, get in the town car in front of your house at 10pm tonight. But... I can't do this halfway. So if you're sure that this is what you want and you're looking for something more substantial than a boy-toy, I'll be there." And hung up.

What the hell? She thought, puzzled. She spent the rest of the afternoon trying to decipher his meaning, having decided immediately that she'd at least go to check it out and see him again.

God, I'm like a high school freshman going to junior ball, she thought. It was only then that she realized she had no idea what to wear. After trying on several types and styles, she decided on a sexy-sleek look with the pushed up cups of the red dress drawing more attention than she originally intended but didn't mind.

She her girl had barely finished applying her professional make-up when the gate called and she told them to let the car through. She hadn't bothered trying to hide where she was going and who she was going with, knowing it would get out sooner or later and resolving not to care about the paparazzi. Of course, now that she thought about it, even she didn't know where she was going, just who she was going with.

The car ride was a simply enough affair. Initially she thought the car was headed for his cabin since they headed out of town and toward the more rural area where it was located. Just as she was starting to feel like her red cocktail dress might leave her a bit overdressed, they car pulled up in front of a elegant resort with a hint of rustic charm. She knew that it was a popular destination for skiing during the winter but with no snow on the ground during summer, it was much slower.

As the driver came around and opened her door, she exited the car and as she took in her surroundings, the driver simply handed her a card and returned to the drivers seat. The card was blank except for a printed room number on it. Her core tingled in anticipation and the butterflies in her stomach reached an almost painful level.