The End For Michelle

Story Info
Michelle's adventure as a whore ends.
5.8k words
3.68
122.7k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Veri
Veri
812 Followers

This is the end of this series. For those of you who hated it, it is over. For those of you who enjoyed it, please don't be a silent majority. For those of you who like happy endings, let me say that without giving anything away, please read to the end. As strange as you may find the choices Michelle made, she made those choices of her own free will and willingly accepted the consequences.

V

*

Michelle was having a bad day. She ran over to James, her breasts flopping wildly.

"Some punk ass college kid put his finger inside of me and didn't pay for it."

Michelle pointed to two guys who were sitting at the bar smirking.

James laughed. "Calm down baby. You jus all upset."

Michelle lit a cigarette and put her hands on her hips. She was wearing a pair of tight shorts and her ass cheeks were hanging out. She had a tight tank top which she was still holding and her breasts swung freely. "You gotta take care of your ho," Michelle said defensively.

James gave Michelle a hard stare. "My ho never tells her man what to do. Got it?"

Michelle looked at the floor. She didn't want to get hit. "I got it. But still..."

It was after 7pm. Michelle had been dancing since noon. Her feet hurt and she had not had a day off in three weeks. The days since James had first taken her and made her work in the strip club while whoring herself walking back and forth to work had all blended together. Get up. Give James sex. Make breakfast. Walk to work and pick up a few regulars for ten dollar blow jobs on the way. Get to the club and dance. Fuck or suck JJ if he wanted it, as well as Big John, who was in charge of the bouncers. Dance all afternoon and get a thirty minute break and wolf down some fast food James brought to her for dinner. Then dance and strip some more until midnight or later. On the weekends the club was crowded and Michelle was able to make some decent money in the back rooms, charging for blow jobs or straight sex. The weekdays were worse, as Michelle would stand around for endless hours trying to hustle a buck from the few sad customers who just wanted to sip a beer and watch naked girls.

This was what the life of a real sex worker was like, Michelle realized. None of the sexiness or excitement she had experienced when she was just playing as a hooker. This was a real grind to make a buck. Every now and then Michelle mentioned to James that she could make him more money if he allowed her to go back to work as a lawyer, but James always had an excuse. Eventually Michelle realized she was James' only meal ticket. Although Michelle made well over two hundred thousand dollars a year as a lawyer, going back to work as a lawyer would mean James letting her out of his sight, and he never ever did that.

So Michelle got up, day after day and hustled for her pimp.

A few days ago, on a Thursday Michelle thought-as every day was basically the same-James brought Michelle to a lawyer in a storefront office who had drawn up divorce papers. Michelle signed without more than glancing through the papers and wincing. As payment, James had her take the lawyer to a cheap motel for an hour so she could let him have some fun.

Michelle didn't speak much during the time she was with the lawyer, as she didn't trust herself to not break down and ask for help. Plus he had made so many mistakes in the simple divorce papers that she became sad for her old life. Michelle was just now realizing how much she had given up. The real life of a whore was a hard, depressing grind that offered no enjoyment or any way out. There was nothing glamourous or sexy or exciting being a working girl who strolled the street for endless hours every day with her pimp ten feet behind her all the time. Michelle never had anything to look forward to. No yoga class or special dinner out or even a movie. It was just eating, sleeping, satisfying James and his friends and selling herself to whomever had ten bucks, all the while trying not to make James angry enough to hit her.

When she was alone with the lawyer Michelle briefly thought about asking for help. All the lawyer would have to do is let her borrow his cell phone for a few minutes. Michelle could call her husband explain where she was working and he could show up with the police and she would be free. Except that would have been a mistake because the lawyer would have refused her request and would then tell James and James would beat her bloody for her attempt to escape. James had already knocked out one of her lower teeth when he punched her in the face after she spoke back to him in the club the other day.

That punch was the straw that broke Michelle. The other dancers in the club remained silent and none of the customers did anything as Michelle crawled on the floor crying and looking for her tooth while James stood over her yelling. Then James forced Michelle to stand up and apologize to him in front of everyone for making him hit her. Michelle did as she was told, while her mouth was bleeding and through the tears streaming down her face. That was the day Michelle gave up hope. No one would help her and James would never give her a chance to get away. After that Michelle just walked around staring at the floor, shaking her tits or ass whenever James told her too.

James was with JJ when Michelle complained about the college guy who had fingered her. JJ was the club owner who Michelle had to regularly fuck or suck so that he only charged her ten dollars an hour to work in the club instead of twenty. Michelle didn't like JJ who seemed to get a real pleasure out of hurting or humiliating her when they had sex.

Both men had laughed when Michelle complained, but JJ had an idea. He fished something out of his pocket and looked at James. "Can I give her some?"

James nodded. "Might as well get her started now."

JJ looked at Michelle. "Throw that cigarette away bitch, and take a hit off of this." JJ held out a joint and Michelle did as she was told. She inhaled deeply and her head began to swim. She immediately felt giddy and her anger went away. She took another hit and she didn't even remember why she had been angry.

Michelle reached out for JJ and grabbed his crotch. "You ready for your pussy baby?"

JJ grinned and handed the joint to James. "See you in a little bit my man."

They went off to the small office JJ had in the back and Michelle felt on fire. She thought that whatever else the joint had in it, it must have had some X because she was incredibly horny.

JJ threw Michelle on his dirty couch and undid his pants. Michelle crawled over to him and reached for his cock but JJ dangled it just out of reach.

Michelle knew the game, but unlike all the other times when JJ made her crawl and beg to suck his cock, Michelle lunged for his cock and stuffed it into her mouth and began to suck. JJ quickly became hard and he laughed.

"Calm down bitch..." but before he could say any more Michelle was laying back on the couch and pulling JJ on top of her. "You have got to fuck me now. I need it."

JJ obliged and pushed between the whore's legs, JJ felt that Michelle was hot and incredibly wet. JJ pumped Michelle as she moaned and cursed and writhed beneath him. Her hands clawed at his back and she was begging him to fuck her harder, which JJ did, until Michelle's head was banging up and down. Even then, as Michelle had an orgasm, the heat inside of her would not go away and she wrapped her legs around JJ and would not let him pull out. "Fuck this whore. Fuck me harder. Harder!!"

JJ held out for as long as he could and finally he let go just as Michelle had another orgasm. Then the two lay on the couch with JJ still inside Michelle for a few minutes as Michelle panted and tried to catch her breath and clear her head.

Michelle sat up and started to silently dress. JJ lay back on the couch and pulled out another joint. "Want some?" he said as he dangled it in front of Michelle. Michelle reached for it and JJ pulled it away. "Say please," he said, taunting Michelle.

Michelle lowered her voice and shook her breasts at JJ. "Please baby. Give this ho some more." JJ laughed and let Michelle have the joint, but he took it away after she had two hits.

Michelle was dazed from the drugs and walked out into the club looking for James or for a customer. She didn't remember the rest of the night. The next morning Michelle woke up in the same dirty cheap apartment she shared with James. Different day, same routine, Michelle thought as she lay naked in James arms. She reached her hand under the covers and found James' large cock which stiffened in her hand. Michelle bent down and put her head under the covers. James was usually in a good mood if he woke up with his cock in her mouth.

This time however was different, as Michelle felt a pain across her back and under her breasts. Michelle moved to suck James cock but the pain increased. The pain was a burning sensation across her belt line in the back and under each breast. Michelle stood up and quickly walked into the bathroom and her worst fears were confirmed: while she was dazed and under the influence of whatever drugs JJ and James had given her last night, James had taken her to the tattoo parlor. Across her back, just above her ass cheeks was the name "James" tattooed in blue script. Michelle turned and faced the mirror crying. She lifted up one large breast. Tattooed in black on the underside of one tit was the word "whore". Underneath the other tit was the word "slut". The tattoos were put in a way so that when Michelle was topless they would not be seen. However when Michelle lay down and her breast flattened out, the words were visible to the person facing her.

James had marked her in a way such that whenever she had sex in the future, with a partner who fucked her in the missionary position or from behind, they would see how her pimp had branded her. James mastery over Michelle was complete. Michelle sank to the bathroom floor and cried. James had made her his whore. He had made her sign divorce papers from the husband she loved. She worked seven days a week for him and he complained when he had to spend 69 cents on a small bottle of cheap shampoo for her. No matter how much money Michelle made for James, and some days it was well over two thousand dollars, it was never enough. James hit Michelle whenever he liked; he called her names, and made Michelle apologize to him and call herself a dumb whore.

Michelle's life was gone. Her career was gone. Her husband would never forgive her and she would never have a chance to explain how James had forced her to sign the divorce papers in which she waived her rights to everything and just wanted a divorce. The lawyer had told James that if they did it that way then Michelle would not have to show up in court and that was just how James wanted it. Michelle's life was narrowed down to her whore's stroll to work, stripping in a cheap ghetto club, and a whore stroll back to the small apartment where she was a slave to James.

Michelle stopped crying and walked back into the bedroom. Along the way she passed the tiny kitchen and saw a cheap steak knife on the counter. She paused a minute and then realized she was naked. She could never get away with it. James also controlled her clothes and she was not allowed to go in the closet or put on clothes without first asking permission. Michelle left the steak knife and walked back into the bedroom. James was awake and he patted the bed and Michelle obediently sat down.

"Finish what you started whore," James said, and Michelle bent down and began to suck her pimp's large cock."You see your new ink?" James asked nonchalantly as he lay back to enjoy the blow job.

Michelle nodded, not taking his cock out of her mouth. A few days ago James had asked her a question while she was blowing him and when she took his cock out of her mouth to answer James had slapped her with a backhand which caused her to topple out of the bed. "Never stop sucking my cock bitch without permission," James had bellowed. Michelle had whimpered she was sorry and begged to be allowed to finish sucking his cock, which James had graciously allowed.

James smiled to himself. He had finally gotten to tattoo his name on to his whore, and she had no way to complain about it as long as she was sucking him.

James stroked Michelle's head. "You can answer me bitch." Michelle let James' cock slide from her mouth. She looked up to say something to James. She was hurt and angry but she knew it didn't matter. She didn't want to be forced to thank him, so she just sat there with her head hanging, staring at James' cock. James reached out and tweaked a large nipple and Michelle squirmed. She knew James could make her cum if he wanted to. Finally Michelle looked up: "Can I have some more of that joint you and JJ gave me?"

James smiled. Then he laughed.

Now Michelle was barely conscious of the passing of time. She lost her appetite and had to be forced to eat something. She strolled to work, getting stopped for blow jobs but once she was done she barely remembered doing it. Once at the club James gave her a hit of his special joint as he called it and that kept Michelle in a daze for a few hours. Then some more of the special stuff and some more dancing. Then dinner. Then one more hit to get Michelle through to the end of her shift. Then the stroll home.

Although she was in a daze most of the time, Michelle continued to earn. After one particularly good weekend when the club was jammed for the start of football season,

James took Michelle from the club to a used car lot. James negotiated for a three year old Cadillac convertible. When they were down to a difference of five hundred dollars James gave Michelle a small tap in the ass and Michelle went right into her routine, cuddling up to the car lot owner, putting his hand up her shirt and whispering in his ear that if he took care of her man she would take him in the back and take care of him.

That night as James drove them home he lectured Michelle. "You get one ride in this car whore, and that's now. Tomorrow you walk to work and I will drive behind you. You need to work harder now. We moving up in the world. I got a car and soon you will be divorced. Then we can marry. Meanwhile you shake those tits of yours and wiggle that ass like you were born to do and we will do just fine."

James reached out a hand and pulled Michelle's head into his lap. He drove home the rest of the way enjoying his blow job in his new car. Michelle stopped once to meekly ask for a hit on the special joint. James happily obliged. The Michelle went back to sucking her pimp's cock. In James' view, all was right in his world.

The next night business was slow at the club. Michelle worked as hard as she could but when the customers were not in the club, there wasn't much she could do. Even JJ was annoyed and he wouldn't fuck Michelle or accept a blow job, opting instead to charge her twenty dollars an hour to work in the club. Michelle barely made the twenty dollars an hour and James was in a bad mood when it was time to leave.

"I buy us a nice car and you go and fuck it all up for me by being a dumb ass lazy whore today." Michelle winced. She thought James was going to hit her.

To James, being a pimp was the simplest thing in the world when he had a woman like Michelle. Just keep her guessing. When she thought she had done something good, punish her and berate her and make her cry. When she thought she was in trouble, be kind and kiss her and surprise her and sweet talk her. With a dumb insecure cunt like Michelle, it had worked like a charm and it had taken no time at all before James knew he owned Michelle. The tattoos had been the final part of the plan. Now that his name was across her back, Michelle had to feel there was no escape from James. He had come a long way from mopping floors at Michelle's law firm for minimum wage.

James reached out and Michelle backed away. "Come here ho, I ain't going to hit you."

Michelle stepped forward and James stroked her head. "You love your man?" James asked. Michelle cuddled up to James and kissed him. "You know I do baby."

James ran his hand down and squeezed Michelle's ass. Even after all this time he still loved that round MILF ass and he looked forward to fucking her tonight.

"LIsten baby girl. I want you to work hard on the way home tonight. Lots of guys out. Get a few. You can still make us some money. Then when we get home tonight, I got some wine and your special joint, and some music and you can party with your man. OK?"

Michelle smiled in spite of herself. This was the best she knew she could look forward to. It was almost a date and she wouldn't have to cook or clean. She gave James a smile, although she was conscious of the gap caused by the tooth James had knocked out. Then she walked out the door and with James driving slowly behind her she sashayed down the block shaking her ass in the tight shorts as much as she could as she walked on her high heels.

Michelle waved at a few cars that beeped and then one pulled over. Behind her she saw James pull over as well. Michelle walked up to the car. There were two guys in the car. Michelle leaned in the passenger window. "Hey guys, you want some hot pussy tonight?"

The guy in the passenger seat eyed her tits and Michelle pulled down her top and one of her tits popped out. Michelle lifted her tit up and flashed the guy her "slut" tattoo under her tit.

The passenger's eyes widened when he saw the tattoo. Michelle stood in the window of her car with her tit hanging out. It was sort of her trademark. "What you offering baby?" the guy said.

Michelle sized the two guys up and thought of James who wanted her to make some money. "I usually charge two hundred each, but you guys look nice. Three hundred for both of you, but you guys pay for the room. I'll fuck and suck you dry" Michelle wiggled her tit and ran her tongue slowly around her mouth. Her big lips were moist and she knew the red lipstick James made her wear was already giving the guy ideas about his cock between her lips. Michelle was anxious but she tried not to let it show. She really wanted to score James some money so they could have a good time tonight when they got home. She was looking forward to their "date" such as it was.

The passenger got out of the car. "Ok, let me let you in," he said. He opened the back door to the car for Michelle, but before she could get in, Michelle felt him grab her. "Hold on honey, I need to put these on first. You're under arrest."

The undercover officer put a pair of handcuffs on Michelle as a police cruiser pulled around the corner with its lights flashing.

Michelle's head was swimming. James knew all the cops in the area. Michelle regularly gave out free blow jobs to the beat cops and they in turn looked the other way as she walked to and from work. "Wait a second. My man takes care of you guys. I can't be arrested."

The undercover cop turned Michelle around. "Where's your man?"

Michelle looked for James but he was gone. She started to cry. Then she threw up, causing the undercover cop to curse and jump back.

Then Michelle passed out.

Michelle woke up in a hospital bed. The sheets were clean and starched and cool and blindingly white. She had an IV in one arm. Michelle blinked twice and her vision began to clear. Sitting across the room was her husband. Michelle started to cry. She sat up as her husband came over. "I was so worried about you," he said reassuringly.

Michelle weeped uncontrollably for several minutes. The nurse brought some water and Michelle sipped it. Then she realized she was hungry and told her husband who told the nurse.

"Where exactly am I?"

Her husband mentioned a private hospital.

Veri
Veri
812 Followers
12