The End is Really the Beginning

Story Info
A dying man gets a second chance at a totally new life.
2k words
3.71
9.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Its' one thing to have outrageous sexual fantasies... you know... total fiction something that could never really happen it's completely another when those impossible fantasies become reality right before your eyes and become your reality. Let me tell you, it's nothing like the fantasy playing in your mind. There are so many things our minds leave out and every day I was finding this out... Like now.

I scoffed at the reflection in the mirror, the face scoffing back was quite pretty, long thick wavy golden hair framed an exquisitely feminine face with deep green almond shaped eyes a small slightly up-turned nose and a pair of full red lips.

The body was unmistakably feminine with a narrow waist curvaceous hips and ass.

With large round perky breasts an hour glass figure with all the curves in all the right places balancing the visual with imagination perfectly.

I turned first one way then the other studying my figure and the tight fitting lacy teddy that hugged my curvy frame. It was sexy but it wasn't perfect after all tonight was a very special night, I mean how often does someone lose their virginity for the second time especially when I was boy the first time.

Yep, that's right I was born male and lived very happily as a typical heterosexual man for fifty five years even married and had children then divorced and fully expected to live out the rest of my life or at least what I had left as that man. The Cancer was in its advanced stages and there was no cure, that is until my college Professor, Thomas P. Hathaway came to me with an outrageously dangerous proposal that had little chance of working and would most likely kill me.

Tom had been working on manipulating cells at the molecular level, he was years ahead of everyone else and most of his experiments were utter failures but he had made several break through and he believed what he did know could be enough to save my life.

To be honest I had really nothing to lose...if the treatment killed me it would be a hell of a lot better than waiting around to slowly die but nobody expected what ending up happening.

Well it worked... in fact it worked so well I regressed in age thirty years and transformed from male to the girl reflected in the mirror trying to find the perfect outfit to wear. How exactly it happened tom was still trying to work that and at first I wasn't too happy with the results but I had been living like this now for nearly six month and to honest I was really learning to enjoying myself.

To be Honest this was not a completely foreign concept while living as a man I had had sexual fantasy of becoming a female but it was just a fantasy and never did I think or want it to ever become a reality. That facts is I'm not gay and was never attracted to men, that until I became a woman and over the last six months my mind had transformed to completely feminine.

Now everything about the male body excited me especially what it would be like to feel a cock deep in my pussy.

"Humph!" I snorted, "It's strange the things I worry about now". Just one of those things that never make the cut in your fantasies.

After trying on several more outfits I finally settled on a two piece ensemble. A pair of shear French cut panties that hugged me high on my waist then cut down sharply in a V to my anticipating pussy. My tits were stuffed into a small lacy bra that caused them to look much bigger than they were. Another quick once over and an adjustment or two and I was as ready as I ever would be.

Tonight I would find out exactly what it felt to be fucked by a man as a woman.

Jack was Thomas's son and we had developed a close friendship sense my transformation.

He knew my entire story and he had always been there for me whenever I had a bad day and now he was going to be there for hopefully a good day.

We had been talking about all the new feeling and desires I was having and it was he who had suggested that we try having sex.

It was a good idea if I found myself overwhelmed during the act he most of all would understand and act accordingly, besides he was the first male I had become attracted too and the things that made him so attractive to me were without a doubt coming from a female mind. Things like his eyes when he smiled, oh god and his smile, it would actually cause me to get wet and it helped that I finding his body incredibly sexy.

I took a deep cleansing breath then smiled at myself. I turned and glided into the bedroom feeling a bit nervous and excited but mostly unsure, I had never had sex as a female and to be honest I wasn't sure how to proceed.

As I turned the corner and stepped into the bedroom my heart skipped a beat as my eyes fell upon the young handsome man that was going to lead me into true womanhood.

He was naked and I couldn't help but drink in his exquisite form, wide shoulders and narrow hips and toned muscles. His back was toward me and when he turned he smiled that smile that would cause me to melt whenever I saw it.

My eyes marveled as they scanned his physic and stopped and locked on semi-hard member hanging between his legs. He was well endowed to say the least and the sexual fantasies involving that thing penetrating me began racing through my brain causing my desire for what was about to happen sky rocket.

Jack saw where I was staring and reached down giving it an adjustment and a few strokes it almost immediately doubled in size and began throbbing. I felt my own midsection reflex and a tiny bit of wetness moistened my feminine folds.

Jack said nothing as he crossed the room to me he reached out and took my small hand in his and led me to the large bed, then he gave me a reassuring smile and then moved seductively in and began gently kissing and teasing my neck with his tongue and his hands explored my firm round breast tweaking my nipples my body began to quiver as his tongue slid up and down my neck his other hand squeezing my ass and working itself closer to aching pussy.

I was so enveloped by the sensations rushing over me that without even realizing it he had repositioned me to my back on the bed.

I could feel weight pressing down on me pinning me to the bed, I felt his strength knowing that if he chose I he could take whatever he wanted I would not have the physical strength to fight him off, and this thought turned me on knowing that he had true dominance over me.

His desire to touch my body his need to physically explore and taste every inch of me emanating from every fiber of his being and I felt the overwhelming desire to give myself to him to fulfill his every yearning desire, to surrender my body to him.

I was breathing so hard each breath was ragged and sharp as his teasing hands and mouth worshiped my body, electrical charges shocked my framed racing across my skin and driving deep into my feminine core causing me to become drenched in my own pussy juices, my body writhed and shook wildly as I squirmed uncontrollably trying to press my body into his.

As a man I had never been the vocal type during sex but as a woman I found I could not help myself as moans and cries of pleasure erupted from my lips.

Then when he moved down towards my pleading pussy sucking and biting his way there the sounds of sexual desire became louder and when his lips and tongue brushed my pussy I cried out uncontrollably so loudly that I'm sure everyone in the compound heard me but frankly, i didn't!

My back arched as I tried to press my wetness into his face begging him to impale me with his thick tongue and he did not deny me this and within seconds my body was fevered and I became so wet that juices were pouring out of my pussy dribbling down to my asshole making it wet and slippery and inviting and he excepted the invite his finger slipped inside my ass as he licked my pussy and wiggling his finger in my ass sent me to an erotic ecstasy I had never experienced.

My back arched spasmotically and my legs wrapped around his head as my hands intertwined in his hair and I pulled his head even deeper into sopping velvet folds. Crying out hysterically I felt the beginnings of an orgasm climbing, building to a fevered pitch. I was begging and pleading him to take me over the edge to release me from this torture but instead he stopped only moments before the glorious eruption.

I gasped and jerked his head up by his hair,

He looked into my pleading eyes and gave me an almost unnoticeable shake of his head smiling.

Then he spoke in a husky sex laden tone, "Not yet, I going to make sure you are truly satisfied"

He smiled even wider as he repositioned himself between my legs which I spread temptingly wider inviting him within.

Sweat glistened on his muscular frame and it filled the air with a tantalizing musky male scent. Then he placed his hands on my shoulders unescapingly pinning to the bed increasing my desire to feel his huge cock deep within me.

I glanced down and saw his huge throbbing shaft only inches from my welcoming wet fissure and I shook widely as his throbbing cock head pressed into my folds and slid back and forth spreading my fleshy valley and ever so slightly penetrating into me.

I was so horny and needed his manhood skewering my femininity that I kept driving my hips forward trying to impale myself on his throbbing rod but he would not let me have it. I was so drenched in my own juices and craving him so badly that I was on the verge of becoming angry from the overwhelming frustration and was about to tell him so when he gave me what I craved, his rod smashed into my waiting swollen gapping mow. The massive fleshy pole stretched my inner walls so quickly that it caused a mixture of pleasure sharp pain that enwrapped every nerve body sending me into a breath taking heart pounding body shaking zenith of ecstasy as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure rolled over me one after another as his massive cock slowly pistoned in and out of my wet womanhood.

I didn't think it could get any more intense but I was wrong.

As his pole increased its speed and power hammering my pussy relentlessly I reached apexes of ecstasy that I knew nothing else but pure undiluted pleasure.

And then he reached his own summit of pleasure and his cock spasmed rhythmically and it seemed as though it pumped gallons of hot jizz into filling me to overflowing then he collapsed on me spent breathing heavily I enfolded him in my embrace and held him there and for once truly understood why we women need to be held after sex.

Oh...and yes... if you're wondering if we repeated this...every chance we got and in any place including the elevator, the lab, his car... parked and under speed... but I should stop now those are other stories to come.

It's not the end it's

Just the beginning...

Hope you enjoyed this

Magic Mike