The End of Evil Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could hear Donna's voice, but she spoke softly, her tones surprisingly soft and uncertain, the words a confused murmur. There was only one time that her voice became loud enough to understand, again barking the harsh angry obscenities that she had been spitting out ever since their encounter with R. P. Sanders outside the courthouse. Just as quickly, her tones softened. Junie realized she was straining to listen to her Mistress speak to her Master. Shaking her head in chagrin, she crawled away from the bathroom door.

When there was a knock at the room door, Junie almost began to crawl to the door and, realizing this, jumped up to her feet. She was still giggling as she opened the door and let the bell hop wheel a cart into the room. He quickly set the table with china and put several covered dishes on the table and then a bottle of wine in an ice bucket. "Ma'am, would you like me to open the wine now or should I leave a cork screw here for your convenience?" Junie looked at the wine and smiled, "Go ahead and open it now, please." As he left, she handed him the tip Donna had left.

Junie looked under the dish covers. Donna had ordered two shrimp cocktails and big salads. There were two amazing looking pieces of chocolate cheese cake and a dish of delectable looking raspberries with whipped cream. Unable to resist Junie stole a raspberry and sighed as the flavor filled her mouth. Pouring a glass of the white wine and gently picking up another berry, she gently knocked on the bathroom door, "Ma'am, our dinner is here. May I please come in for just a second?"

Donna's voice was soft, "Yes, come on in, sweetness." As Junie came in she saw that her Mistress was lying completely limp, her head resting on the edge of the tub with her eyes closed.

Leaning down Junie whispered, "If you want a surprise, keep your eyes closed and open your mouth."

Donna's eyelids fluttered for just an instant and then she gently opened her lips. Junie neatly placed the perfect berry on her Mistress's tongue and watched her face light up as she slowly savored the flavor filling her mouth. Donna opened her eyes and sighed, "That was magical. Thank you."

Junie gently placed the glass of wine on the edge of the tub, next to the cell phone that Donna had put down there. She knelt beside the bathtub, "How may I serve you, my Mistress?"

Donna frowned, "Junie, I said you are not under submission to me until I am under control of my emotions."

A tiny shiver of fear ran through Junie's body. She whispered softly, "Please, Ma'am, I can't turn it off like that. Don't take it all away from me. You don't have to do anything, but please don't abandon me. I need to be able to serve you."

Donna took a deep breath and rubbed her face with her wet hands, "Sweet Junie, I am so sorry. This being in control all the time is exhausting, in control of you and in control of myself as well is fucking hard. I think, for the first time, I am appreciating how much we ask of our Master and how amazing he truly is. All I wanted to do was take a break. I think I am a little fearful of letting my emotions mess things up again. Our Master's little lectures have me pretty self-conscious about that lately. This trip has me on edge and that bitch totally blindsided me with her assertion that somehow we are Bob's victims, like somehow our Master has something in common with that monster they have locked up in that cage over there." Donna's voice broke and she rubbed her face again. "I am sorry, Junie. Here I am supposed to be your Mistress and all I want to do is cry."

Junie stood and stripped off her clothes and crawled into the big bathtub and wrapped her arms around Donna, pulling her to cuddle against her large, soft breasts, she murmured, "It's okay to cry. I do it all the time."

Donna gave a tiny hiccup of a sob and then chuckled through her tears, "Yes, you do. And you do it so much better than me. It's so hard for me to cry for some reason. It feels like it is tearing something loose inside me every time."

Together they cuddled in the bathtub until the water was starting to cool and Junie begged to please be allowed to pamper her Mistress, bathing her and drying her. Together they wrapped up in the complementary, soft, terry bathrobes and sat close to each other feeding each other little bites of their salads. Over dessert, Junie asked how things were at home and Donna smiled, "He misses us. I think we should think about how to move the whole menagerie down here during the trial. Perhaps we can find a little house to rent. I sure don't want to be apart from him for weeks or months." She looked thoughtful, "You know, that probably was a lot of what had me on edge, the prospect of having to be here so long, away from him. I can't remember the last time I was apart from him. I really miss him already."

Donna took a deep quick breath and shook herself, "Anyway, enough being blue. He did have some instructions for us both. He says we are to play, kiss, snuggle all we want, but from now until we get home, no orgasms for either of us. He said he wants to see both of us very eager to hurry home."

Junie giggled, "Well, that will definitely make me want to get my ass in gear."

Donna arched her brow, "Well, Sweet Junie, we have tonight and all day tomorrow. I had planned on going out with you tomorrow night and driving home early Sunday morning. How much do you think we ought to torture ourselves?"

Junie slyly looked out through her lashes, "Well, my Mistress, I am sure that will be your decision to make, but I know that I would love to be able to obey our Master in teasing you to madness and beyond."

Donna laughed and then looked at Junie, her eyes measuring, "Want to have a competition?"

Junie bit her lip and then murmured, "What are the rules?"

Donna's eyes were smoldering, "We obey our Master, we play, kiss and caress, with absolutely nothing forbidden. We must never refuse the other any access to our bodies. Absolutely no orgasms, when you cannot stand another touch you must cry uncle. The first one to yell uncle loses."

A shudder of excitement ran through Junie making her clench her thighs together. "And the prize?"

"Bragging rights? How about the winner gets to tell our Master about the game and let him decide what the prize will be."

Junie met Donna's heated gaze and slowly licked her lips and swallowed, "You know, this feels like a 'no losers' kind of game. I am already salivating at the idea. When do we start?"

Donna chuckled, "Well, the first one to call uncle will perhaps have more pent up frustration to deal with." Then her eyes lit up. "Oh, I have just had the wickedest of ideas. The winner gets to decide when the next round starts!"

Junie paused and gulped, "Rounds? You mean we will keep doing this until we get home?"

Donna gave her a gleeful look, "Oh yes, at every possible opportunity."

Junie stood up ran to the bed, threw herself on top, and gave Donna a hungry look. "When do we get to start?"

Donna stood up and slowly untied the belt of the bathrobe, then let it slide from her shoulders and ran her hands down the length of her slender frame. "Get ready for a wild ride, girlfriend. I intend to win this little game."

Junie arched a brow, "Oh, really?" She quickly stripped off her robe, "Come on then, gorgeous; all this talk has me impatient to start. Win or lose, this is a game I want to play." Junie spun around on the bed and lay on her back and looked up at Donna. Playfully she put her fingers into her mouth and then reached out with her damp fingers and ran them up the inside Donna's thigh. When her fingers reached the juncture of Donna's thighs she found that Donna was slippery with moisture. "Oh, sweetness, you are already losing. All this talk has already got you wild with need. You crave my touches. You are greedy for my mouth." She slipped her fingers deep and pulled Donna toward her mouth. "Come now, you made up the rules. You cannot deny me this."

Donna was looking down at Junie in surprise, "Who are you and where did my shy little Junie go?"

Junie chuckled provocatively and then drawled in a terrible French accent, "Oh, my 'ot leettle beetch, you 'ave no idea 'ow crazy I can get. Now climb up 'ere and spread your legs. Zo, I plan to drive you mad with ze' passion." She wiggled her fingers inside of Donna and then giggled.

Donna shrieked with laughter and leapt onto the bed and, grabbing Junie's hips, began to tickle her sides. Junie convulsed and shrieked, "Oh fuck, no tickling."

Donna gloated in triumph, "Absolutely nothing is forbidden. If you can use cheesy accents, I can tickle."

Shrieking with giggles Junie squealed, "Vell, eet vill do you no good, for ze tickles zay vill make me laugh, but eet vill not make me come!" Still writhing with laughter Junie pressed her lips to Donna's cleft, her giggles just adding to her enthusiastic kisses.

Soon all the laughter was replaced with the subtlest of pent up grunts and whimpers as they both found themselves simultaneously striving to force a response from the lover under their hands and lips, while contending with their own building tension.

Side by side, facing each other's throbbing flesh, they bent themselves to taking the other to the brink, riding along on the wave of excitement. Junie slipped her fingers deep into Donna's passage and began to massage firmly on the inner walls, finding the g-spot and working it firmly. While she rhythmically sucked on Donna's clitoris. Donna froze for an instant, her whole body vibrating, and she pushed Junie's face away gasping, "Uncle, damn it, uncle." Junie immediately pulled her lips and hands away, and watched with a satisfied look on her flushed face as Donna lay back gasping. "How did you do that? Are you made of steel?"

Junie giggled and took a deep breath, pressing her legs together, still shuddering with her own pent up desire, "Maybe it vas ze accent that made me so irresistible?" Leaning over close, she gently kissed Donna's trembling lips, tasting her own nectar on her lover's lips. "So I am to decide when we play again? I could challenge you to round two... now?"

Donna stiffened and looked at Junie with a panicked look, "What have I created?"

Again Junie kissed her and then whispered in soft throaty voice, "Eet eez a mystery eez it not, my leetle 'ot beech? But do not vorry your leetle 'ead, I vill let you zleep... for a leetle vile."

Donna groaned, "Oh god, I don't know what is worse, the accent or losing so miserably."

Junie laughed gaily. "You did not lose so miserably, my Mistress. You were spectacular." Then she kissed her one last time, "And do not give up hope, my darling, I was not so far from crying out in surrender myself. I will offer you a bonus. If you win next time, I promise to stop speaking in the bad accent."

It was very early in the morning when Donna found herself wakened by Junie's lips kissing her face, "Vake up, my leetle 'ot beech. Eet eez time to play."

Donna's voice was petulant, "Now?"

Junie giggled, "Oh yes, now."

She eased her body down and began to kiss at Donna's breasts, nibbling and biting at the tender pink tips, her sparkling eyes looking up at Donna's sleepy dismayed face. Donna groaned, "Not fair, I am not a morning person." But her actions belied her tone and words. Surprisingly fast, she flipped around and was on top of Junie her face buried between Junie's legs, her fingers strong and demanding as they grabbed her ass and spread her cheeks wide, stretching her wide and exposed. Her hands were strong, and somewhat harsh, as she began to push and finger at Junie's ass as she licked and sucked at Junie's fragrant petals.

Junie found herself at a distinct disadvantage. While Donna straddled her face, she had to lift herself to reach to kiss and lick. Gripping Donna's hips she lifted herself up and did her best. As she felt her orgasm building, she knew she had lost. At the last minute she tried to turn, forcing Donna onto her side, but it was too late and soon she found herself calling out, "You win; uncle!"

Donna had a smug look on her face, "So my maiden is not made of such tough steel after all. Score one to one." She arched a brow. "Maybe... just maybe I let you win last night to make you over confident."

Junie put on a pouty face, "That was not fair. I could not reach you, the angle was all wrong. You were not completely accessible."

"Perhaps I will play fairer next time." Donna laughed gaily. "Come on, if we hurry we can window shop while we walk to the courthouse."

Junie was so wrapped up in planning how to win next time; she did not even stop to think that they were going to the courthouse.

You might recognize this story as one I had up in the past, under the title Northwest Hunters. I took it down for revision and a brief flirtation with possible publication.

Books One and Two of Northwest Hunters, titled Joining the Circle and Finding Happiness are already posted.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. Please take the time to rate and leave a comment if the spirit moves you.

Enjoy

xantu

12