The End of Office Boredom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We started kissing again once the elevator doors closed. This time, I got a full tongue insertion. I felt like it was already my fourth date with the guy. I mean, we met, we had drinks, we kissed lightly at my desk, and now in the elevator. My body said it was the fourth time. I just felt good which was unusual for such a small amount of time with other guys.

When we got off on the president's floor I got nervous. I knew there were cameras on this floor, the bubbles at the ceiling would be monitored and recorded. We walked pass Diane's desk and her assistant's desk. We passed the heavy dark brown doors that separated the executive suites from normal people. The first office door on the right opened to David and we walked in.

There was only a couch and love seat in this room. Artwork decorated the walls. A big window adorned one wall. I saw a second door, but I didn't know where it led. He locked the door behind me after we went in, then he pressed my body against the door. I molded my form around him this time so I could feel his body. I felt secure no one would come in and my job appeared safe to take this chance. We made out, and his hands finally touched my breasts through my blouse. I kicked off my shoes, the black heels skidded only a few feet away.

His hands went under my red blouse and under my bra. I was in the moment. I knew I wanted him. I knew he could take me.

Soft deep masculine words were spoken in my right ear, "I am going to fuck you."

Those words from him terrified and excited me. I pushed my left hand up to block him.

He didn't say anything. What was I doing? I liked the attention. Why did I push him away?

He stepped back, and picked up my shoes. I was confused from his actions. He handed them to me, and unlocked the door.

Huh? He pushed me through the door and closed it. It blocked my view of him. I was staring at the wooden barrier holding my shoes hating myself. The feelings of earlier excitement ebbed. I wanted those feelings back.

Don't do this my mind said. I tried the door, it was unlocked. If you go in there, he'll expect you to fuck him. He said it. Don't do this I told myself.

I turned the nickel colored lever on the door and opened it. He was sitting on one end of the couch. His shirt was unbuttoned, and his shoes were off his feet.

"Why did you stop?" I asked.

"Lock the door." He said. I complied.

He undid his belt and laid it on the floor. My mouth watered as he pulled out his shirt from his jeans and took it off. He had a thin trim body. He had not answered me.

"Take off your bra."

Like a robot I dropped my shoes and took my blouse and bra off. I stood there with my chest bare. I felt small. My breasts are a good size but I felt exposed. What if he rejects me again?

He undid his pants. I unzipped my skirt and let it fall. I got more nervous. He was sitting in designer black boxers and I was wearing hose and silk black panties. I could see the bulge in his crotch. He had such nice muscular legs. I stood there looking at him.

"I will answer three questions for a blow job." He said.

"Is that all?" I asked.

"Your first answer is 'to start.'"

Damn, I wasn't good at his question game. I had to think. He pulled out his flaccid cock. He wasn't excited to see me as I thought he would be. Did he not find me attractive? Why was it soft?

"My other question, why did you stop earlier?"

He waved his cock at me. I stepped forward and took his dick in hand. It was warm as I stroked it.

He half smiled. "Second answer, you were not committed. You have made up your mind since then I guess."

That's true, but it didn't seem fair he was getting his way. His dick was getting harder, longer and thicker in my grasp. I was having trouble thinking of my next question. I knew what he wanted me to do to ask anything. At this point I didn't think it mattered what I asked. His dick was going in my mouth for an answer. He had the upper hand. I felt like he had power. I embraced what was coming.

I asked him something different to throw him off.

"Would you like a rim job too?" My jaw ached as the dick entrenched itself in my mouth. I tried to push my head onto it, but his dick was bigger than I could handle comfortably orally. At that moment I wished I was a porn star. Taking a huge dick in their mouth and making the guy groan with their effort seemed like a herculean task to me at the moment. This guy's dick made me want to gag when it pushed in too far. I had to use my hands on the rest of his exposed his shaft because I hoped he hadn't had better blow jobs than I could give.

After a few strokes, I relaxed a little. He finally said, "I don't know. I never had one. After I fuck you, we can arrange it at a later time. You are pretty good at this though."

My confidence soared. It was the first compliment the guy gave me all day. Never mind that I thought I was terrible at blowing him. I tried taking a little more into me. I had to stop from what my brain said might be possible. I felt somewhat nauseous, but turned on at the same time. A stream of saliva touched from the tip of his cock to my lips when I removed it. Oddly, I found it sexy. I felt for the first time a tingle between my legs. I wanted this.

Was it the sight of his dick? Was it the feel of the veins in the shaft? I was trying to pinpoint just exactly was making me turned on when he adjusted himself on the couch. I finally took notice of the pubic hair around his dick and his hair encased ball sack. It looked like a soft short fur in that area. There was no way I was going to suck on his balls with all that hair on them. I was perplexed. The hair actually made the area more masculine to me, but I would be turned off having to actually put my mouth near that area.

"Take off your hose." He said taking me off my line of thoughts.

I had to stand so I let go of his dick. I pushed down my nylons and my legs felt the cool air of the office. I finally felt free. Wearing hose sucked, and wearing a damn bra sucked worse.

Why did I always do as he told me? No one else treated me this way.

Why? Why? Why?

Several seconds went by when I had my answer, because I wanted him to. At least my body did.

I was naked in the building. I felt liberated, and pulled my panties off too. I knew I was going to fuck him just like he told me he was going to. It felt natural to be fucked by him. I had already sucked his dick, his turn to suck me I thought would be next. It was only fair.

He peeled off the rest of his clothes, and there we stood next to each other. He looked excited now. That big dick of his was waving up and down with excitement. I was aroused looking at him this way. I didn't know what to do next, and thankfully he helped both of us by taking my hand and leading me onto the couch.

I am a slut I thought, but I didn't believe my thoughts. Good girls don't do this I thought. Those words I believed, and felt a little awful because I didn't want to be a good girl at that moment.

"What are you going to do?" I asked out loud.

"I guess I will give you a freebie, after I fuck you, we can chat about the obvious questions you need to ask."

He pressed into me as I sat there. He didn't ask as he leaned in putting his dick right at my entrance. I was pinned under him. He kissed me full on the lips pushing his dick inside my pussy. It hurt but in a good way. It was like a big piece of candy I was about to choke on. The pain melted before I had time to register it was too big. I knew why I had not stopped him. I wanted this. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him deeper into me.

The connection of our bodies from our crotches to our mouths made me cum. He had not even started to really to fuck yet and I had cum. I tried to hide this from him. Maybe he cared, but I didn't think a guy like this would. I felt the need at the moment to keep this first orgasm to myself. It was like I stole these feelings from him. I only had a few seconds to be happy about it though as his hips started to move.

I crossed my feet behind his back pressing his chest to me. His thrusts got more intense and I was actually scared I wouldn't get a second orgasm before he had his first. There wasn't a clock in the room, but I felt like time was accelerating at a fast rate.

He fucked me. It was good.

Mewing high pitch sounds were coming from my mouth that I couldn't stop. I was embarrassed that I was making any sound at all. I felt so good from the loss of control yet I didn't want him to judge me on the noises I was making. Especially since nothing left his mouth as he fucked me except his tongued kisses.

He changed his angle of attack of his thrusts. New growling noises I never heard or imagined blew through my clinched teeth. This can't be happening, but it was. I felt so good and shamed at the same time. I finally managed, "Cum damn you!" and continued with more growls and grunts. I guess he sped up. My pussy felt like I was going to explode, then many things happened at once.

The fog of the euphoria was gone from my clouded mind and a state of bliss took residence.

My clit twitched and pressed him somehow. It made me want to lean backward to avoid the over stimulation. His angle prevented it, but I tried anyway.

I gripped his upper arms stabbing my manicured French tip nails into the inside of his manly arms.

My legs pulled him into me as deep as I could get him. I felt a complete fullness with the throbbing of him inside me.

The tenseness of his body slackened and I believed he was pushing his sperm into me. On some level I was grateful for it. It was a different connection on an emotional level.

His face gave away nothing of this, but I was in a state of orgasm shock so high that I wanted this feeling to last forever. My body was on a plateau of joy I had never visited before.

"Bloody Hell!" I screamed, "It's too much!" I yelled but I couldn't let go of him. My muscles felt like bands of steel and I couldn't catch my breath. I was so focused on staying in that state. He moved a little.

He moved. I came again. Shit, Jesus, please don't move, I thought, or did I say it? He tried to push me away more forcibly. I came again. My skin tingled all over. This can't be happening, but it was. I had heard of multiples but didn't think I was capable of one.

He pulled my iron grip of my left hand free of his upper arm. I could see where my nails had embedded into his flesh. My released hand cramped closed, useless for anything except to punch. I punched my other hand at my own wrist which released my whole body with the pain of the blow.

Pain, my right wrist throbbed pain. My pussy pulsed. My legs let him go. I was crashing off that high of orgasmic bliss.

It was the most horrible feeling, him sliding completely out of me. "Please put it back." I begged. I felt a slight rush of air, cooling me.

It pissed me off.

I felt like my whole body was encased in sweat as he shook his head saying, "Maybe some other time, if you are a good girl."

My breathing was returning to normal. At that moment, with his half smile, my perspective on life changed. I knew that I would do almost anything to feel those feelings again.

I whimpered, "You think I am a slut."

He laughed. "I think you are cute."

Was that a back handed compliment? I had just been fucked by the guy less than a couple hours after meeting him. This wasn't going well in my mind. I was at a loss on what to do next to get him to fuck me more. He started to get dressed and I felt more embarrassed for my desire for more sex.

I sat there, naked.

He picked up my panties and threw them at my face. They hit me. I didn't have the energy to dodge of even lift my arm to block.

"What?" I said.

"Get dressed, you can't sleep here all night. Don't you have plans?"

I did damn him. I was supposed have yoga class at 7pm after I ate. I didn't feel like either. I wanted to fuck more. Traffic was probably worse now to prevent either.

"How about more sex? Can you get it up?"

He laughed. I was being serious. "Only after I eat food. "

"How long will that take?" I asked.

"Depends on how far I have to drive to get it."

"There is a burger place two blocks away. It would be as fast to walk there as drive now." I said.

"Stop."

"Huh."

"I get it. You want more sex. Well, I have plans that don't include you tonight. At least until after 9pm. Maybe we can do this again tomorrow. Maybe."

"How about you come to my place after 9pm?" I said.

"I will sleep in my own bed."

"I don't mind sleeping there too."

"You would have to share it with another woman, are you up for it?"

My heart sank. "Your wife?"

"Another coworker actually, I am not remarried yet."

So he was divorced and having another coworker just like me at his place tonight. I was disgusted with myself. I was a slut. Coworker? Who was it?

"Is it someone I know?"

"I don't know. I just met you today." He was almost fully dressed now except his shoes.

"Why are you having her over at your place?" I asked.

He turned to me and I felt uncomfortable under his stare. "So her husband doesn't see me fuck her tonight."

I felt a little better, although weirded out by his statement. "You don't need her. You can have me."

"I always keep my word, remember that, cute little girl. Now get dressed."

I did feel like a little girl at that time. I got dressed as he waited on me. I had no leverage on him and that bothered me. He looked at his cell as I dressed. It didn't seem to bother him, but it bothered me him looking at it and not me. I was irritated from my own feelings and his lack of interest in me now.

He held my hand as we walked back towards my desk. My body felt lethargic. I was going home to shower, eat, and bed. I planned and schemed on how to spend more time with this guy as our mutual destination of the parking garage appeared. I got into my car with still no plan, only desire. I started my car and drove away, hurt.

Why did getting so much pleasure today end with me crying on the drive home?

12