The End Of The End

Story Info
Things don't always work out.
672 words
3.78
21.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They told me that they found me sitting crosslegged on the lawn at 4:00 in the morning. They told me I was crying.

It was raining and I was trying to light a cigarette, which didn't really matter since I don't normally smoke them.

I don't remember any of that.

All I remember is the end.

I have spent nearly 30 years of my life working in the health and fitness field. Lord knows it isn't a highly paid profession, but I got by.

I have a few regular customers for my massage practice, and I learned early on to offer what my clients wished, to do otherwise was a sure path to failure.

So I have served women all my life, and most recently, a few male clients. Now I do prefer the women, but I don't find the male responses distasteful, so that really wasn't a problem.

But it was to Lee, my wife.

One day I came home from the school I teach at. The instant I walked in the door, I knew something was wrong. I called out, no answer. I went upstairs, no one was home.

I was at odds for a moment, then I stepped to Lee's closet, and I knew.

She was gone. No warning, no word, nothing...

I called my student, Carey. No answer. I had known for some time that Carey and Lee had been having an affair, but since I had been there for the first session I wasn't even bothered by that.

Our sex life was fine, in my opinion. I can't say that I am any particular superstud, but at 58, everything works. I also know most of the tricks and triggers on the female form. So I would have thought that I could satisfy Lee completely.

But she was gone, and I didn't know why!

Carey wasn't in any of my classes the next week, and that wasn't normal. I was at the stage where I would have gone looking, but I had no idea at all of where to look!

Finally, after more than 10 days, my phone rang. It was Lee, she said she was calling to let me know she was all right. She and Carey had run off, they were planning on being a couple.

I listened to her, and heard her out. I also heard my own voice begging, crying, loud, then soft. I struggled to control my voice, to not degenerate into a weak man, then she was gone..I held the phone, the dial tone buzzing in my ear.

That was on Sunday, they found me on Thursday. All of the time in between is gone to me.

My neighbors, Dick & Janet, were driving in when they saw the flash on my lawn. It was the flash of my lighter, I do not even know where I got that, I don't own one that I know of.

Today, it is just one week and one day later. I sit here alone, in my room. There is just me and my PC, and a glass of bitter cold tea I made earlier.

The doctors said I was fine.

The phone keeps ringing, I ignore it.

I do know that for some reason I had to write this, but if you want to know the truth, I don't know why.

I also don't care.

My Lee is gone, nothing else matters. I made a mistake, I introduced her to a life, and a sexuality that she had never known. I guess sometimes if one takes that first step down a lifestyle path, it is best to realize that your partner may just keep on going!

It turned out that she found someone or something I couldn't match, not even with all of my skills.

This is another true story, I have no idea at all of how to make one up.

I don't even know why I am writing this..

The phone is ringing again...

It's been nearly two weeks, I still ignore it...