The End of the Tour

Story Info
Carrie Underwood & Miranda Lambert unwind after their tour.
2k words
4.04
14.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
201 Followers

It was the biggest thing that ever hit country music, and on the last night of the Carrie Underwood/Miranda Lambert tour, they rolled into my town and stayed at my hotel.

It's no secret that Carrie is known as the sweet, innocent and wholesome poster girl for country music, and it is also well known that Miranda is a bit of a wild child, and has been rumored to be slowly but surely attempting to corrupt Carrie.

So when they rolled into the lobby of the hotel after their show was over and headed for the bar to celebrate, I knew things might be getting a little interesting up in their room later that night, and particularly when I heard Miranda tell the bartender to send up a mini-bar to the room.

"Hey John..." Miranda drunkenly slurred to me, looking at my name tag as they passed by the front desk, "Carrie and I are about to get blind drunk and have some fun up in our room. Join us up there in about 30 minutes or so, and you might get lucky with one of us. Or both of us. Isn't that right, Carrie?"

"Yeah...I'm gonna get so drunk tonight that you'll probably never have a better chance to fuck me," Carrie hissed, also beginning to slur her words as she winked at me and rubbed my arm before hurrying up to their room with Miranda.

A part of me knew that it was probably just the alcohol talking, but a bigger part of me was sure that at the very least I'd be able to fuck Miranda if I went up there, and maybe Carrie, too, if she did get that drunk, so after 30 minutes had passed, I did as Miranda suggested and headed for their room.

"OH GOD...YES...lick me Ran..." I heard Carrie shout as I listened through the door, imagining to myself the things that may have been going on in there as I tried the doorknob.

"FUCK...your...tongue...feels...so...good...Ran..." I heard Carrie moan right as I took out the spare card key to their room and swiped it, walking in right as Carrie threw her long legs around Miranda's head and came for her as I noticed the beer cans and whiskey bottles strewn across the floor of the room.

"YEAH...cum for me, you sexy country slut...cum for Queen Ran," Miranda whispered in her ear as Carrie shot her load of cum all over Miranda's tongue, both of them disengaging from each other when they heard me speak up.

"You ladies look like you could use some dick at this party," I brazenly said to them as Miranda invited me in and Carrie began to return the favor and lick her pussy as I quickly removed my clothes and got ready to join the fun.

"UH...OHGOD...lick me Carrie...and let John fuck you while you do..." Miranda whispered as Carrie dug her tongue deeper into her pussy while I came up behind Carrie and grabbed her hips as I slid my already-stiff dick into her tight cunt and started thrusting inside of her.

"FUCK...OHGOD...YES...that dick feels so good inside my slutty little pussy John..." Carrie mumbled from between Miranda's legs as she ate away at her best friend's cunt while I cut a path through Carrie's cunt with my dick.

"YEAH...that's right...you're nothing but a slut, aren't you Carrie?" I teased her as I drove my dick deeper and deeper inside of her, feeling her tight walls stretching out for me as I bottomed out inside of her while she buried her tongue deep in Miranda's pussy.

"FUCK...lick me Carrie...OHGOD...so close..." Miranda howled as Carrie's tongue whirled away inside of while I grabbed Carrie's hips and pounded on her pussy, feeling her walls starting to put the squeeze on me as she threw her head back.

"OHGOD...fuck...me...John..." Carrie purred when I hit an especially sensitive spot inside of her, causing her to cum for me as she shot her juices all over my dick as I began to speed up my movements into her.

"FUCK...gonna cum Carrie...where do you want it?" I asked her as she slid her tongue up into Miranda's tight snatch one last time and held it there as Miranda came for her, shooting her liquids out onto Carrie's tongue as she wrapped her legs around Carrie's head.

"Carrie...gonna cum..." I warned her again as I thrust one last time into her, trying to hold off from cumming inside of her when Miranda spoke up.

"Cum in her John, go for it baby," Miranda responded to me as I grabbed Carrie's hips one last time and thrust forward into her as I blew my load deep inside of her, filling up her womb with my thick seed as Miranda held Carrie's head between her legs to keep her from protesting.

"MMMPPPPHHH...you didn't have to do that Ran...I was gonna let him cum inside me anyway..." Carrie playfully chastised her friend as I shot the last of my load into her and pulled out of her as Carrie and Miranda started making out.

"I was just making sure Carrie baby..." Miranda teased her as Carrie went to go lay on the other bed in the room, downing more liquor as she did, while Miranda and I started to make out on the bed we were already on.

"MMM...come on John...you ever been ridden by a real cowgirl baby..." Miranda whispered in my ear as she pushed me down onto the bed and climbed on top of me as she chugged down a bottle of whiskey and lowered her tight pussy down onto my dick.

"Ride me cowgirl..." I teased her as I grabbed her hips and started to bounce her up and down on my dick, her back arching as she began to take control of the pace we were fucking at.

"UH...give...me...that...dick..." she moaned as I thrust my hips up into her pussy, her walls starting to wrap around my dick as she leaned forward and allowed me to suck on her tits as my dick thrust in and out of her.

"FUCK...OHGOD...fuck me baby...so close to cumming for you..." she moaned as I drove my dick up into her, her clutching pussy grabbing at my dick as she came for me, shooting her load out onto my dick as I grabbed her hips and shot my cum deep into her toasty cunt.

"UH...YEAH...cum inside me baby...your cum feels so good in my slutty cunt..." Miranda purred when she felt my cum shoot into her, holding me close as I pulled out of her and we both looked at Carrie frigging herself on the other bed.

"Carrie looks a little lonely over there Miranda," I whispered to her as we swapped spit on the other bed before coming over to Carrie and surrounding her as we each started to suck on one of her tits.

"OHGOD...suck them..." Carrie hissed as Miranda and I had our way with Carrie's tits, attaching our mouth to them as Carrie arched her back and begged for some dick to play with.

"You want some more dick Carrie? Here...suck it baby..." I whispered to her as I slid my dick into her mouth and Miranda got behind her and started to play with her ass.

"UH...play with my tight little ass Ran..." Carrie hissed as she sucked on my dick, her eyes closing as she wrapped her hands around it to hold it in place.

"FUCK...suck it Carrie...you sure know how to suck a dick baby..." I teased her as I she slurped away on my dick as I started to fuck her face, Miranda rimming Carrie's asshole with her tongue as Carrie blew me.

"She should...I've been teaching her how to be good at it during this whole tour," Miranda teased her friend as she continued to rim her ass while Carrie sucked down on more of my dick as I pushed it to the back of her throat.

"Miranda...you said you weren't going to talk about that, you dirty little slut," Carrie teased Miranda before going back to sucking my dick, cupping my balls as she ran her tongue along the entire length of it.

"SHIT...just like that Carrie...gonna cum down your pretty little throat baby..." I hissed as I threw my head back and slammed my hips into her face as Miranda went back to work on Carrie's ass.

"What do you want from me...I'm drunk..." Miranda giggled as she stuck her tongue up into Carrie's tight ass just as I grabbed a hold of the back of Carrie's head and came down her throat, Carrie swallowing it all down in one gulp as Miranda ate her ass.

"UH...eat...my...ass...Ran..." Carrie hissed as she finished swallowing down my cum and threw her head back as a trickle of her cunt juice started dribbling down to the bed.

"I just ate Carrie's ass...it's only fair that you fuck mine John..." Miranda whispered to me as I came up behind Miranda and slid my dick into her as I grabbed her by the hips, while Carrie came around in front of Miranda and started sucking on her tits.

"UH...OHGOD...suck my tits Carrie..." Miranda shouted as Carrie attached her mouth to her tits and sucked on them as my dick thrust in and out of Miranda's tight ass.

"This ass is even tighter than your pussy Miranda...maybe you're not as wild as everyone says you are," I teased her I drove my dick in and out of her ass, her eyes rolling into her as Carrie started making out with her and her anal walls started squeezing on my dick.

"UH...OHGOD...so hot...gonna cum..." Miranda squealed as Carrie swapped spit with her and I buried my dick deep in her ass, her cum squirting out from her pussy as I grabbed her hips and thrust my ass into her one last time as I filled her ass with my cum.

"Which one of you sexy bitches wants some more dick inside of you?" I asked them as I made out with Carrie on the bed, really just content to let the night be over with at that point as Carrie wrapped her legs around me.

"I think we both do...but Miranda's a little worn out right now baby..." Carrie whispered in my ear as I placed her legs on my shoulders and slid into her, thrusting into her pussy again.

"Go on...fuck her again John...then you can come over here and stick it inside me again..." Miranda told me as I started to pound on Carrie's pussy, her walls wrapping tightly around my dick as I plowed into her pussy, her back arching as I thrust my dick in and out of her.

"UH...OHGOD...fuck...me...with...that...dick...John..." she hissed as she threw her legs around my waist, forgetting all about how she was supposed to give Miranda another chance with me, too.

"You want some more of my cum inside you Carrie baby?" I asked her as I felt her walls wrapping tightly around my dick, her eyes rolling into her head as Miranda watched me fucking her best friend again, fingering herself as Carrie came all over my dick.

"OHGOD...cum inside me again John...I need your cum inside me..." Carrie hissed as I thrust up into her one last time and came inside her again, her eyes rolling up into her head as I flooded her cunt with my sperm and pulled out of her.

"UH...so good..." Carrie moaned as she rubbed her soaked pussy, gobs of my cum leaking out of it as I swapped spit with Miranda.

"Sorry about that Miranda, I guess Carrie and I got a little carried away," I told her, both girls laughing at my unintentional pun as I apologized for leaving her hanging without any more dick at the end of the night.

"Don't worry about it baby, we're both satisfied now, anyway, so why don't you go back to the lobby and let us sleep this off so we can head back home tomorrow," she told me, promising to hook up with me whenever she was passing through my town again.

"And I might even bring Carrie with me again," she teased me, kissing me as Carrie grabbed my dick and kissed the tip of it, both inebriated country stars sending me on my way after our night of debauchery together was finally finished.

jjgarces
jjgarces
201 Followers