The Endless Journey

Story Info
They meet after a brief internet affair.
1.2k words
3.75
10.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lizette
Lizette
8 Followers

~The Thoughts~

She wasn't quite sure how this came to be. There was something about him that intrigued her so. They had only spoken a few times, yet there was something oddly familiar about his words; though not the words themselves, but the manner in which they were spoken. It really didn't matter to her now, for she was anticipating this rendezvous. She laid her head back and watched the scenery pass her by; knowing that soon the inevitable would happen.

His thoughts wondered. What was he doing? "This is borderline insanity," he said to himself. He knew his friends and family would wonder if his head were on right. Somehow, he didn't care. There was something exquisite about her, and he was not going to let it go without at least making sure. He laughed in spite of himself; he had always thought people to be odd when they spoke of the "electronic connections". Yet, there was something there, something he felt was already known to him. He continued on; a simple direction leading to her.

~The Encounter~

There they were, facing each other. Their eyes lingering and exploring the beauty of themselves. A smile, then laughter calmed the awkwardness of that first encounter. He reached out, took her hand and placed a kiss upon it, but did not let go. With his other hand, he slowly moved the hair away from her face, so that his skin could feel the softness of hers while he gently stroked her cheek.

They came nearer to each other, their eyes imploring deeply. He leaned in and placed his lips on her cheek, softly kissing her. Slowly, their lips brushed against one another, until they were completely locked in a deep lingering kiss. His hand behind her head now, pulling her closer; their tongues explored and fervently moved around, tasting their lust. They were impervious to their surroundings. At that moment, nobody else existed.

When they had planned their meeting, a picnic had been decided upon. They arrived at the site where the picnic was to take place. A beautiful meadow, lush with grass and wildflowers with a stream, whose movement was soothing to hear. A large oak tree stood beside the stream, casting a large shadow. They set the picnic up under the oak, and looked out at the surroundings in which they found themselves. Of course, they brought only the most enticing of foods. On the soft blanket was a bottle of Chablis, red grapes, strawberries and whip cream. He laid down on the blanket, while she gingerly fed him a grape.

He laughed and said, "Today, I feel like a god."

She leaned over and whispered, "You are."

He sat up, and they began kissing more passionately than before. Both on their knees, he was still taller and possessed a powerful physique compared to her petite demure. Their kissing became intense as their tongues played with one another. He began kissing down her neck, his tongue tasting her skin every inch of the way.

She could only moan in delight, "Mmmmm."

He reached down and removed her shirt. His passion hungry for her skin, he began kissing around the soft, delicate cleavage that enticed him. She reached behind and removed her bra. His hands caressed her soft breasts; her nipples becoming erect from his touch.

He kissed her right breast, circling the nipple with his tongue. He loved the taste of her skin. He turned his delight on her left breast, showing it just as much pleasure.

"Let me taste you." she moaned.

She in turn removed his shirt, running her hands along his chest. The feel of his skin was erotic to her touch. She leaned forward and began kissing his neck. Hungry for more, she slowly made her way down, kissing and sucking around his small masculine nipples, biting softly. This he liked.

He reached down and placed his hands around her face bringing her back up to him. Slowly and methodically their tongues darted in and out, caressing and tasting. He stood up, and she slowly removed his pants. Kneeling before him, she ran her hands along his legs, until she reached the top of his boxers. She ran her hand along the front, feeling his erectness underneath the silky material.

With one hand, her fingers moved inside the elastic while the other caressed and teased him. With a seductive smile, she removed his boxers. His erect cock begged for her attentiveness. She took it in her hand, feeling its power. With her tongue, she slowly licked from the bottom to the top, running it around the head. His hands rested on her, slowly guiding her. She took his cock into her mouth, sucking slowly. In and out, his cock was subjected to the softness of her lips and the rage of her tongue. Her hand slowly and rhythmically stroked his cock as her lips continued to move up and down on it. His hips began moving in time with her motions.

She knew he was close to cumming, as his body tensed up. She took him deep into her mouth, feeling his cock rubbing the back of her throat. His grip became stronger, and he came with an explosion. She began sucking harder and faster, swallowing his sweetness.

She laid back, while he kissed her breasts. He removed her shorts and panties while she watched him intensely. Both completely naked now, he leaned up and kissed the soft underside of her breasts, each in turn. He moved down, kissing and licking around her bellybutton, making her giggle. He gently spread her legs and kissed each of them on the inner thighs. He then spread her soft nether lips and stroked her pussy with his tongue. Her back arched from the pleasure he was giving her.

His tongue found her soft clit and began toying with it, while gently sucking it. His finger was moving inside her, in and out. Her breathing coming quickly now, she was so close. His tongue penetrated her, causing her to cum instantaneously. Her back arched high, while her juices flowed into his waiting mouth.

He came up and their lips melted into one another. Each could taste the sweetness of the other, letting the two mingle and join. He was strong enough to sit up on his knees, while bringing her up to him. His cock fully erect again, he thrust it inside her. She straddled him, knowing he would hold her there firmly. She moved up and down, feeling his cock deep inside her. Her arms around his neck, their lips once again found each other. Their movement became more intense and synchronized.

"Yes Baby!" she moaned.

They were one within themselves. His cock implored her deeply, more than any other had ever done. Together, they came. Her head back, he kissed her neck. Then again, their lips were together, as though they had been before. They stayed perfectly still, neither one wanting to move. Their eyes implored, while their bodies mingled. She wanted him inside her forever. He wanted to taste her for eternity.

"I've felt your body before," he told her, "I've kissed your lips a thousand times."

She stroked his hair, "And I've tasted you, this I believe."

Neither one knew why or how, but they knew. This encounter was not a first, nor would it be the last. Their minds were connected, so words were useless at this point.

"You know too?" he asked.

"Yes, I know." she said.

And their lips locked and did what they already knew how to do.

Lizette
Lizette
8 Followers