The Enduro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, isn't that gorgeous..." Terry exclaimed, putting the bottle aside, and now massaging Pete's cock and balls, still over his soaked thong. He resumed teasing Pete's asshole, again over the fabric, but letting the oil permeate and loosen his ass with one hand, while working his cock with other. Pete could feel himself getting close already, and was wildly moaning and thrusting his hips. He wasn't even naked and was on the verge of coming, but he remembered he mustn't come.

"Please Terry, can I ask for permission to come, Oh God.."

Terry smiled, removed his hands, and said, "Oh, not a chance, yet, Pete. It does look like you're so excited and close though...let's fix that, shall we?" Terry slid Pete's thong down, Pete lifted his hips and enabled Terry to swiftly remove it. Pete spread his legs wide again, now completely naked and vulnerable, his cock immediately at full attention, so glad to be free, his ass now coated with warm oil.

Terry grasped the soaking thong and teased Pete with it, letting it trail up and down over his cock and balls. It wasn't enough for Pete to come, just to keep him on edge. Then Terry spread the thong apart, and hooked it beneath Pete's balls, pushing them up, jiggling them slightly. Pete moaned with pleasure and looked down at his dripping, throbbing cock. Then, in a flash, Terry deftly tied the thong, looped from beneath his balls, tied in a knot at the base of the top of his cock, squeezing his balls up and out. Pete gasped as he watched Terry smile at him, then cinch it tighter, pause, then tighter still. Pete moaned, threw his head back with ecstasy, then looked back to watch. The ends of the knot, the sides of the thong, formed two small loops, and Pete watched in amazement as Terry stretched first one, then the other to fit around Pete's throbbing cock, pushing them down to the base. He had taken Pete's own soaking thong and made a perfect cock ring from it, a large tight loop around his balls and the top base of his cock, and two tight loops around the base of it. The soaked knots were not going anywhere either.

Terry sat back for a minute, admiring his work, while gently rubbing Pete's pre-cum around the head of his cock. "There, I had a feeling that might come in handy, Pete. Looks like you won't be coming until I want you to after all, now." Pete looked down, and realized it was true. His cock, though twitching uncontrollably, was impossibly large, but the blood wasn't going anywhere, and he was fairly certain he wouldn't be able to truly come even if given permission. He moaned in frustration as he wanted release, needed it badly, already.

Next Terry went to his dresser drawer, and returned with a small bag. He set it down on the table next to the oils, reached in, and removed a shiny set of clover clamps attached to a chain. "Do you know what these are?" he asked.

"Nipple clamps", Pete moaned, writhing in anticipation.

"Yes, I bet you like these, don't you?"

"Yes, I do please..."

"Please what?"

"Oh please clamp my nipples" Pete breathed.

Terry took one of the clamps, and began to brush Pete's left nipple lightly, watching it harden. "I know you want this, come and get it", he said, holding the open clamp above Pete's nipple, forcing Pete to strain to reach it. He was making him clamp his own nipple, in a way, Pete thought, as he finally gained enough space to let Terry release the clamp. Pete gasped, as he always did at first, as Japanese clover clamps are not for novices. But Terry was expert, and got it just right, just enough nipple to hurt, but enough to not come off. He took his time, tugging gently on it, twisting it, before hovering the other clamp over Pete's right nipple. Pete knew the drill, and again imposed his own nipple torture, straining and begging for his nipple to be clamped. Again Terry perfectly placed it, and Pete was in ecstasy, his cock oozing and twitching. He had lost all control and didn't care.

"Hmmm... you DO like those don't you?" Terry remarked as he tugged on the chain a bit. "I wonder if you like them too much..." Terry stood up, and grabbed a long bungee cord from a box on the floor, and stood on the chair next to the massage table. For the first time, Pete noticed there was an unused ceiling hook directly above him. Aroused and fascinated, he watched as Terry hooked one end of the bungee cord over the hook in the ceiling, stretched it, and hooked the other end to the chain on Pete's nipple clamps. The pressure increase was immediate, and Pete moaned in pain mixed with pleasure. His nipples were stretched, and he knew clover clamps don't come off, but when they're pulled they just get tighter. "That's better, can't let you have ALL the fun" Terry said. He moved back down to the foot of the bed, teasing Pete's swollen cock. Once again, he began slapping it, forcing Pete to raise his hips, beg for harder slaps, which in turn increased the pressure on his nipples.

Again, after twenty hard slaps, Terry stopped, and blew softly on Pete's twitching, oozing cock. "Now let's turn our attention to that beautiful little asshole, shall we." He again reached into the bag, and produced a small bottle of lubricant and a medium sized, tear drop shaped steel plug. He squirted a good amount of lube just above Pete's asshole, then spread his cheeks, letting it drip. Pete could feel the lube slowly leaking into his asshole. Terry began to rub it, letting the muscles relax. A finger slipped in easily to a gasp, then a few moments later, a second one, to a moan. "Wow, look at that, two fingers in your ass already" Terry exclaimed... "You've played around before, have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

"Not by a guy" Pete moaned truthfully, "just a strapon."

"MMM, kinky and dirty, I like it" Terry said, as he removed his fingers, and squirted lube directly into Pete's asshole. "Well, you are clean, and that's appreciated. And I'll show my appreciation" he said, as he resumed finger fucking Pete's asshole, circling two fingers around, stretching him, relaxing the delicate rings. With the other hand, he squeezed lube on the head of the plug, and, in one movement, replaced his fingers with the plug. Pete gasped as the plug struggled to fully enter, but forced himself to relax and let it. When the widest part slipped past the inner ring, Pete's ass sucked it deep, pressing the flared base against him, and causing his cock to let forth a fresh oozing. "We'll let that sit and do its job for a minute", Terry said, and suddenly put Pete's cock in his mouth.

Pete wanted to explode immediately, and would have, if not for Terry's other hand, which was wiggling and pulling on the bungee cord attached to nipple chain, causing intense pain as Pete's nipples were stretched to unbelievable lengths. Pete was struggling in that fine balance between pleasure and pain for several minutes as Terry teased his cock and tortured his nipples, and was beginning to wonder if he'd gotten in too deep here, when Terry stopped, and gently flicked his tongue around the head of Pete's cock. He reached down to Pete's butt plug, started moving it, wiggling it, causing Pete to writhe in pleasure despite movements stressing his nipples. Terry pulled the plug out, slowly, causing pain, then reinserted it, causing less pain, then repeated the process, a little faster each time. Soon, Pete's ass was truly being fucked by the plug, and nipple pain be damned, he was thrusting his hips to meet each insertion and moaning. "I think you're ready now, do you want me to fuck your ass, Pete?" Terry asked, leaving the plug in Pete's ass as he slid down his bike shorts, exposing his own hard, fully erect cock. It was also shaved, longer than Pete's, but not as thick.

"Yes, oh yes please, fuck my ass" Pete pleaded..."It's yours to fuck!" Terry reached again into the bag and removed a condom, quickly rolling it on. He then reached up and unhooked the bungee cord, bringing a small measure of relief to Pete's clamped nipples, and pulled Pete's thighs down to the edge of the massage table, stretching his arms out fully against his bound wrists. Pete felt Terry moving the butt plug, fucking him with it once again, and then replacing the plug with his cock. Pete moaned in pleasure as he felt this new sensation, the length and fullness pressing on his prostate, his male G spot, and now free from the extra pressure on his nipples, eagerly met Terry's thrusts. He closed eyes, and just gave in, let himself be fucked to oblivion, wondering in amazement how a simple comment this morning about sore feet had led him, just hours later, to be tied up, cock immobilized, nipples clamped, helpless and being ass fucked, yet loving every second. He gradually felt Terry's motions increase in intensity, and heard Terry begin moaning and breathing faster. He felt Terry's cock begin to pulsate, as Terry groaned and bucked, forcing the entire length of his cock into Pete's ass, exploding his load with a grunt.

After a minute, Terry slowly slid out of Pete, unrolled the rubber, and wiped his cock with a towel. Pete was still shuddering from some prostate stimulation, his stomach muscles flexing involuntarily, his cock still dripping. Terry removed Pete's nipple clamps to howls of pain as the blood re-entered the clamped areas, then placed his palms hard against them to ease the pain a bit before bending to softly kiss each one. "I think you've earned your reward, Pete", he said, as he slipped the loops from the cock ring thong off, and untied the tight knot. A wave of precum gushed from Pete's throbbing cock as Terry laughed. Terry poured some more oil on Pete's cock, cupped his balls with one hand, and begin softly stroking. It didn't take much.

"Please Terry, can I ask permission to come? Please?" Pete begged.

"Yes, you may."

"Please can you let me come Terry?"

Terry slowed briefly. "Do you think you've earned it today Pete?"

"It's up to you, Terry." Pete gasped.

Laughing, Terry said "perfect answer my friend, and yes, you may come."

The orgasm Pete had seconds later was one he'd remember forever, as it lasted for what felt like a minute, and he nearly blacked out from the power and intensity. It was only several minutes later, after Terry had unbound and rubbed his wrists, and gave him a bottle of water, and they lit the rest of the joint they'd shared earlier, that he was able to speak.

"Holy shit" was all he could muster.

Terry laughed. "Well, hopefully your feet feel better, hope your ass doesn't hurt though."

"To be honest, and I never thought I'd say this, but it might be sore later, however it was actually worth it. That was fucking incredible. But now I gotta go back and shower, and I need a quick nap if possible."

Pete got dressed. "Guess I'll see you at dinner man" he laughed. "Try not to grab my dick on the way by" he teased.

"Till next time?" Terry said.

"Till next time", Pete said, and stepped out into the afternoon sunlight.

Pete never went back to Terry's after that day. Terry never pressured him to, either, and they were friendly all summer. For Pete, he didn't really have the urge to after that singular occasion. After all, nothing could top that, and, in a way, he didn't want to cloud that memory. They shared a secret, and it was a thrilling and intimate one.

Pete ended up having a lot of sex that summer, with those girls of all ages and nationalities, and much of it was memorable, but none would he recall in detail like the afternoon of that foot massage.

12