The Energy of the Goddess Dien

Story Info
Thunder needs lightning...
1.8k words
4.1
11.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dien
Dien
28 Followers

The air outside Aeiden's tent was cool and humid, filled with the sound of the heaven's passion. The world around him quaked and lit with a silvery-white fire waiting to be doused with a release. Rain was coming finally to a dry forgotten earth.

Aeiden crawled outside his tent to breathe in the air and feel thirsty ground below him. In the distance, he heard singing so sweet, like a velvet flame burning his needy soul. The wind blew harshly and he nearly lost his footing when he saw something dancing through the trees. It was light glowing with the colour of lightning, with ghostly tendrils swirling around it. The singing became louder and the light drew nearer revealing itself to him.

It was a woman. He couldn't call out for his voice seemed to have been carried away by the air that made her float to him. Horror had struck him but he could not flee, but the fear was soon replaced by longing when she reached to him. She was breath taking to him: Short, shoulder length black hair that wisped around her face, and her eyes were not eyes but glowing lights. She smiled to him and glided closer.

He took a step back thinking he should run, but feeling a desire too strong to let strain. Her face glowed in front of him nearly lips to lips. She reached up and touched his face . The lights in her eyes dimmed revealing amber-brown coloured eyes with an indigo ring around them. Her hand became soft and fleshy. Her dress changed to emerald green and fell to the ground as she stepped back to show him her caramel smooth skin. Her breasts were more than anything he'd ever seen before: Large, round, and begging to be kneaded. He looked at her knowing, right there and right then he had to be complete if only for one night.

She again stepped toward him and whispered in his ear, "Take me. Please." He failed to hesitate and kissed her soft, silky plump lips feeling as if his soul had come alive. Their tongues danced around each other like the leaves danced in the trees. He kissed her neck and heard her cry out just as lightning flashed in the sky. She threw her head back and as he moaned thunder shook the earth. He pressed a nipple between his lips, "AAaaeeidennn", she moaned in a ghostly two-toned voice. How she knew his name was the least of his concerns as his hard throbbing cock begged to be released from his denim confines. She reached down and grabbed it swinging her head back and staring at him with demand. He took off his shirt, but by the time it was just over his head she'd already wrapped her soft lips around him.

Aeiden brushed his fingers through her hair lightly thrusting as she sucked hard and took him deep inside her throat. He cried out every time he felt her gag and tighten around his cock. It felt better than anything he had ever done and he never wanted it to end.

She looked up at him with sparkling eyes and it filled his desire. Still sucking on him she lifted her hands to touch his stomach and he grabbed them holding on to her ever so sweetly. He cried out to her, "I can't take it anymore. I'm gonna cum ah-aahh". He wanted to call out her name. Such a creature must've had a beautiful one.

She stopped sucking him and swiftly moved her hand stroking him and saying what he thought was, "Deee yen". When she said that, his heart sank and brought him over the edge. Thunder roared through the sky as he screamed her name, spilling into her throat and collapsing to the ground.

What is she? I'm overtaken and I can't stop...I need her.

He looked at her sitting on her knees. She had no smile and no emotion on her face, save the desire in her fiery eyes. He was flaccid but he could not stop. This moment couldn't end. He crawled over to her and picked her up to take her into his tent. She curled in his arms touching his chest and running her fingers through his hair. He laid her softly on his blanket and spread her wide. He marveled at her: A soft patch of a hair laid in a triangle just above her swollen clit. He was hard again. "Touch me" she whispered softly. He leaned over her, kissing her deeply and passionately. Her nails dug into his back when he kissed her neck and his fleshy stone-like cock brushed over her sopping wet pussy. Lightning burned up the sky making the tent seem like and illusion. She moaned and called his name which was almost enough to make him cum again. With one hand he massaged a breast and with his tongue he played with the other while his dick rubbed over her clit teasingly. Every stroke over her hot skin brought him closer to orgasm, but he wouldn't cum again until she did.

He stopped and it got dark outside. The thunder continued to roll in the sky. He kissed her and made his way to her beautiful pussy. He kissed and licked her thighs nibbling at her and listening to her sigh. He flicked his tongue over her clit making her jump. His desire to taste her was greater than this desire to fuck her at that moment. He plunged his tongue into her pussy tasting the sweetest juices. She tasted of honey milk and smelled like passion. Lightning cracked in the sky continuously. He suckled her clit and entered her body with his fingers playing with her g-spot. He moaned along with her stroking his cock and letting go every time he'd get close to cumming Pre-cum dripped from him; free flowing. He watched her eyes brighten along with the sky, "I'm going to cum. Please-don't-st-AEEIIDEN!" Her back arched and her body shook violently. Mulitple lightning strikes happened around them as she cried out his name to the sky. She squirted all over him and he held her writhing body in his strong arms. He whispered in her ear, "Don't stop cumming for me Di yen". She latched on to him ever so tightly riding the waves of her first orgasm in his arms.

Her body fell limp in his arms and he laid her back down softly. His hard cock brushed up against her wet bud as he kissed her lips. "I need you," they said in unison. He rubbed the tip of his dick around her clit and brushed it back and forth over her wet lips.

"Wait."

She paused and looked at him, knowing what he was thinking. She stood up and offered him her hand. He took it and she pulled him to the nearest tree. He picked her up, slammed her on the tree and kissed her. "Di yen, what are you doing to me?" His hard cock brushed against her.

"Just let go. We need this."

With one swift thrust he entered her. It was unimaginable how good it felt to be inside her. He pressed his hands flat on the tree and pumped slow, enjoying every single stroke inside of her. He laid his head on her shoulder whispering softly in her ear as she whispered back, "Take me. Harder and don't let go of me Aeiden." Lightning and thunder played in the sky. Louder and brighter was the sky; full to bursting. He turned her around and entered her all the way, one hand playing with her clit and the other around her neck while he breathed in her ear.

"Fuck. You're so good. You're so good wrapped around my cock."

He was close, but he didn't want to cum without her. He kept pumping harder and faster...every stroke was like pure gold. He couldn't take it all at once. Her desire, heat, and sweet voice crying his name in pure ecstasy was like nothing he'd ever felt. His cock strained and became the hardest he'd ever felt it. "You fuckin' like that? Ahh --ah take it. Take all of it. Fuck"

"Don't stop Aeiden. I'm going to cum and I need you to follow me."

He could feel her pussy tightening around him.

"Fuck, this is amazing."

The sky was ready to burst open. The lightning was so strong it lit up the night sky as if it was trying to be the sun. The thunder roared so violently it felt like an earthquake; one after the other, thunder then lightning ready to release.

He thrust into her as fast as he could closing his eyes then quickly opening them, "Oh god, I'm-I'm going to cum. Cum with me now. Please, please...let me feel you on my cock...please! Ah fuuuuuck DI YEN DI YEN".

She screamed his name grasping around his cock pulling him in further. He could feel all her muscles clench as she called his name. He held her tighter and realized that he couldn't stop cumming.

Finally, the sky opened and released its passion unto the earth in a near-water fall consistency. Thunder and lightning kept rolling as if they couldn't get enough.

"Di Yen I can't stop...I'm still cumming. What's happening?"

"Let go. Don't stop."

He sat back and she slid down taking him all the way inside. They wrapped their arms around each other and fucked in the rain. Tremors rode through his body like stormy waves on the sea. He leaned back and put a nipple in his mouth and hummed. He couldn't get enough. She pushed him down and bounced on his cock in long hard strokes.

"Fuck. Don't stop. I'm breaking...it feels so amazing."

"Aeiden, I'm going to cum again...all over your cock. Tell me you need this."

He placed his hands on her hips and helped her rock back and forth. He reached up and put a breast in each hand and held on for dear life. "I need this!" Dien's eyes burst into light and she opened her mouth letting out a silvery white light along with his name. He cried out her name spilling inside of her again. He held her ever so closely as they shared pure ecstasy.

Thunder and lightning made their last few appearances and the rain dissipated around them.

"Aeiden..."

He passed out. Dien stood and felt the ground again nourished. She turned back into her ethereal form. She glided to him, picked him up and put him in his tent. His eyes opened slightly.

"Don't go please."

"I must"

He grabbed her hand and it turned fleshy again. She felt like she could afford to be human if only for a night. The gods would wait for her. She laid down, in his arms: her back to his front.

"Will you return?" He whispered.

"I will return in one form or another", she said as lightning cracked in the sky.

"I'll take what I can get."

He held her closer and thunder rumbled in sky. If only for a night both were complete.

Dien
Dien
28 Followers