The Enforcer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I replied very solemnly: “You have my word of honour.” As soon as the words had left my mouth, Candy and Maya returned to their passionate kissing and groping. I sat down and watched their combined passion and love; it was beautiful. Maya was first to start losing her clothes, the first thing to go was her barrette, thus freeing her long flowing fiery red hair, a nice contrast to Candy’s light brown. They looked like they really belonged together, I felt like I was intruding but could not muster the strength to leave.

Candy undid the buttons on Maya’s jacket, slowly exposing her white blouse; Maya returned the favour and undid Candy’s dress, exposing Candy’s powder blue bra, Candy quickly undid Maya’s blouse, bringing in to view Maya black lace bra and then they moved closer until their breasts were rubbing softly together as they kissed once more. Their hands slowly moved to each others behind, their passion consuming them. Maya backed away and slid Candy’s dress from her body, leaving her in her powder blue bra and panties; she looked stunning. Candy then proceeded to undo and remove Maya’s skirt, leaving her in a nicely matched pair of black lace under things, her luscious curves now evident. I could not help saying softly: “You two look so beautiful together.”

They both blushed profusely, still a little unused to having an audience as they made love, but soon enough I faded from their thoughts as they continued exploring each others body. Their hips rubbed together as they kissed and moved as one. They parted slowly as their hands lovingly moved up their backs, and in near sync undid each others bra, then removed them, exposing both of their glorious orbs to my view. Both girls had the lightest pink nipples I had ever seen, their bodies near matches. Their shared small and lithe build made them truly appeared to belong together.

They then softly moved their hands to each others hips, and as if choreographed, lowered each others panties. Their grace trapped my mind as I reeled at how they were truly one. As they once again stood, facing each other, I saw for the first time that Maya was also hairless. They looked like twins, the only major difference being the colour of their hair. I was amazed at how similar they were. I marvelled at their unison as they moved closer together, their breasts melding as they kissed once more.

They stood naked, hands on each others behinds, kissing with abandon, breasts straining, and pussies rubbing together as their hips ground against each other. It was by far the most erotic thing I had even seen in my life. Whether Maya would ever love me did not matter, but I was falling in love with her just seeing how happy she made Candy. Their hands moved between each others legs. Slowly they insert a finger into each others dripping sex, moaning as they felt the others finger probing into them.

Their bodies covered in a thin sheen of perspiration, they continued their sensual movements, when to my surprise both went rigid and shuddered as they came together. They slumped together, out of energy, then started to fall toward me, I reacted without thinking, rising up and catching them by their midsections, making certain my hands were resting on their upper bellies. I supported them as I said: “I am so sorry. I really did not want to interfere but my body moved out of reflex, please forgive me. I will leave as soon as you two can stand again.”

Maya and Candy looked into each others eyes; they kissed softly then I felt both their hands on my ass, stroking it softly as they stood up. I was about to protest when I felt them both place a kiss on my face. They both whispered into the ear closest to them: “Thank you.” I was surprised as Maya and Candy stood in front of me, put a hand on my chest and in perfect sync pushed me back into my chair.

Maya spoke first as she said: “Stay, I want you to.”

Candy then said: “Just sit there until we are in need of rescuing again.”

Maya smiled and softly said: “Vinny, you have the softness of a woman in your touch. The few men I have let touch me were so rough compared to you.”

Candy teased Maya as she said: “He is so gentle, but you should see him fight, he has inhuman strength.”

Maya moved her body closer to Candy as she replied: “I have heard of what he’s done, I can’t wait to see him in action.”

Candy moved closer to Maya and whispered something to her, a smile filled Maya’s face, she whispered back something, and the next thing I knew Candy was laying on the edge of the bed, her legs spread wide, her pussy glistening with wetness. Maya move to her knees, her cute ass facing me as she bent forward, bringing her face to Candy’s exposed womanhood and at the same time exposing her pussy and anus to me. Her juices had dripped down and now covered both openings. I was sorely tempted to join them.

I got up to get a better view of the action, watching as Maya lapped at Candy sex. Candy’s breathing got shallower and more laboured as she quickly worked up to another orgasm. Maya’s mouth never left her body as she convulsed wildly. Slowly Candy regained her breath and the girls switched positions; Candy’s lovely and soaked pussy and anus now gracing my view as she drove her lover to another violent orgasm. Their faces both covered in the other juices, they moved together and kissed, licking their own nectar off the others face. I just watched as they cuddled, their love overwhelming me.

Candy noticed my erection and lovingly said: “Do you want me to help with that?”

I smiled and replied: “No, I can’t bear to think of making you two part after such a wonderfully erotic and loving display.”

Maya chimed in: “Normally I would not offer, but if you want we can give you a double blowjob. I feel I can trust you not to go further until I am ready.”

I thought about it for a second then said: “Nah, I can wait. I will just go and relieve myself alone, later.”

They hugged each other and stayed cuddled tightly together. I went to the bathroom and took a shower, relieving myself during it. It was getting a little late and I decided to call it a night, so I headed back to our room where Candy and Maya were still naked in bed latched together. I said in a caring tone: “I am a little tired, where should I sleep?”

Maya smiled and she said: “I would be happy to have you sleep between us so I can get used to being close to your body.” I hopped into the bed, both girls wrapped themselves around me, and we all fell asleep. I was so happy to have two loving women beside me.

That’s where I will end this part; I have more to say, but think that I have taken enough of your time. I will continue my next part where this one ends.

Vinny

******

If you want to read more of this story line or if you have a comment, feel free to drop me a line. I read all feedback I get. I hope you enjoyed it, I had fun writing it. I would love to hear from you if you have ideas for a next part, or want to see something special.

A Thank you goes out to MindFiend for all his help.

Please remember to vote.

Thank you.

OmegaZone

12