The Enforcer Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never expected I would see you so happy, but I am glad you are." They hugged, and Mandy was soon invited in the hug.

I was quite happy to see how well Guido took the news. I knew then that he would stay and protect all of the girls while the boys and I went out to take care of business. I grabbed my breakfast and sat down while they hugged. I started to eat before their hug broke up.

When they were done hugging, Guido said, as he grabbed a cup of coffee: "So Vinny, where exactly do you want me to stay while I watch over the girls?"

I finished my mouthful, and then answered: "The girls and I are moving into a new place today. No doubt the girls will want help setting things up, I will have to seen what kind of timeframe to expect, but the girls need to go shopping for furniture at some point. So girls, do you want to wait till my business with the Colombians is done to go shopping, or would you rather go with Guido and Max?"

Maya answered first: "I personally want to wait for you to be done with your business; we can appropriate a few beds from the camp till you can take us shopping." All the rest of the girls lent her their support.

"Ok then, it is settled, we will put off the shopping trip for a few days. Guido, you can help them set up their beds, I will go and meet with your friends, and when I know what kind of schedule they want to use I will come back and give you an idea of how long I'll be gone." I continued eating my breakfast as Jillian, Mandy and Guido took their seats.

The girls all talked, and got to know a little more about Guido, while I was left out of the conversation on purpose because the girls knew I needed to be ready for something big soon. I had just returned my plate to the sink, after finishing my food, when Phillip entered the house. He made a beeline to me.

I served myself a fresh cup of tea and said: "Morning Phillip, what news on our guests? And would you like a cup of coffee or tea?"

"I'll take a cup of coffee. Our guest have set up their show in the hall since we heard that the floor's delivery was going to be delayed a week. They are almost done setting up their comm. hub, but would like your presence as soon as you are free."

I handed him a coffee cup as I turned to face him and said: "Your coffee, and since I am done eating breakfast, let's be off to the hall." I turned to Guido as I left and said: "Feel free to stay here Guido, I will have one of the boys bring your bag into the house, then Max can work out the sleeping arrangements for you. Later girls."

Everyone waved to me as I left. We quickly made it to the hall, where I met Colonel Fitzgerald and his men. "Good morning colonel, I am Vinny. My general here tells me that you want to speak with me."

The colonel turned to me and replied: "Your General greeted us? Why didn't he introduce himself as your general?"

Phillip replied: "We don't use rank here colonel, we are much more informal, and we find that not using rank permits a greater level of secrecy."

I added: "Besides, we are not here to command you, we are here to work with you, so I believe a more open attitude will work better."

"That is unusual, but I am willing to give it a try. We need a place to put our generator, or a connection to a power grid."

"You can hook into one of our generators - our power stations are not running yet, we expect delivery on the first three wind turbines later this month, and our solar panels are still being manufactured, but our diesel generators are powerful enough to fulfil your needs I am certain."

"Sounds good; who can show my man where to plug in?"

"Phillip will show your man where you can plug your extension, and we will get some beds set up for you guys also."

"Thank you. Now who is going to be in on this with us, and how much training do they have?"

"I have a dozen commando grade men and myself to offer. Phillip will be staying behind to co-ordinate base defences while we carry out the strike. But if we need it I also have a couple hundred men who can act as fire support or close combat soldiers. I don't mind bringing them in on the strike, but I would prefer to use a smaller task force, if possible. Actually, if you will permit it, I'd like to go in with four of my elite friends. They are weapon masters, and I trained them myself, so I trust them implicitly."

"That sounds fair, but we will be set to strike when you need us, and if you can lend us some of your men, we will surround their base."

"Sounds good to me. What intelligence do you have on their base?"

"We have satellite photos, and thermograph images. That information is actually why we moved the timeframe for this sting operation forward."

We spent the next two hours talking about the intel they had collected. It turned out that the Colombians had a huge hydroponics growing operation, but it was brand new and so they didn't have proper security in place yet. Their electricity bill had been a little high as of late, but the levels were not quite high enough for a fully operational farm, so the belief was that if we took it out this early then the local boss would be killed if he had not funded the project himself, and if he had he would be ruined.

So we decided to set up surveillance of the place tonight, and if all turned out correct to start our strike within forty-eight to ninety-six hours. The plan was set and the colonel quickly made arrangements for his boys to pack up the required equipment in a few of our vehicles.

I returned to tell the girls and Guido the plan. They quickly understood that I was going to be gone for a few days, so we all took the opportunity to move our stuff into our new home. I packed the few items I had pulled out of storage and moved them to the hidden room in back of my office. The girls were still packing up their belongings when I returned for the last equipment. I took the opportunity to look in on Maya and Candy.

Maya said, as she was folding her dresses: "Candy, where are we going to put our stuff until we can go and buy proper furniture with Vinny?"

"I have no clue; I don't even have a foot locker. I will have to ask Vinny."

"You can't be suggesting that I keep all my clothes and possessions in a footlocker. Are you?"

"Well it will only be for a short while Maya, we can live through it. After all, while we are going to be in the safety of the base Vinny will be risking his life for the good of the town, and the town's peoples. I think you dad will be quite happy too."

"I am certain he will be, but you're right, I can live out of a box for a week while I wait for Vinny to return."

I walked silently away at that point, deciding to come back up to pack my clothes a little later. Besides, I had to go fetch a couple of footlockers for Maya and Candy, and get one for myself too. As I exited Max's house I met up with a few of the boys that had been on carpentry duty. That's when a thought struck me, and I quickly asked them in they could build for piece of furniture for the girls to have a place to hang their dresses.

They said they could have them ready and painted for tomorrow. I thanked them and told them to deliver them to the girls' room in the morning. They headed off to build them as I headed to the storage area where I had the new foot lockers I had ordered stored. I grabbed three of them and headed back to the house. I climbed upstairs with them and gave Maya and Candy one each, then told them I had a couple of the boys building them hanging units, and they would be delivered tomorrow. They thanked me.

I packed up my clothes and took them over also; I left three things for myself: two pairs of combat fatigues and a spare pair of jeans with a t-shirt. I packed the rest up and moved into my new room. I left it all in my footlocker. I knew that Maya and Candy would be a while, so I decided to go and check on Sarah and Kimberly. Amber and Lynn had moved into the tent right besides Sid's so I also decided to pay them a visit. I could carry four footlockers, but I decided to get a couple of the boys to carry them for me.

Amber, Lynn, Sarah and Kimberly already had wooden foot lockers, but the military grade titanium carbon fibre units I had acquired were lighter, larger and stronger, so they quickly swapped their stuff into them. Just in case you are curious, no they were not standard issue lockers, they were new experimental ones that I was able to get my hands on, and they are goddamn expensive right now, but they are bullet-proof and waterproof, so I got a dozen. My girls deserve the best, so I never told them how much they cost, but I told them they were special and not to give them away.

Sid and Anne were happy to see me again, and offered me a drink. I had to decline, but they understood given the circumstances - Sid was going to be joining me at the planning session, and had already been told that he would be in charge of the base's defence while I was gone with the rest of the elite members.

Sarah and Kimberly thanked me for the new lockers. The guy who had been carrying their lockers offered to stay to help them carry their stuff over, but Sid told him that he and Anne would do it, so he left with me dejectedly. I asked him to stick around; the next two lockers' owners might be more appreciative of the offer.

He stayed, but he still looked bummed. Well that is until Lynn and Amber answered the door. They thanked me for the lockers, and graciously accepted the two gentlemen's offer to help them carry their stuff over. I left the four to the task at hand. When I got back I found the rest of the girls and Guido, but they looked quite busy, so I went back to Colonel Fitzgerald to check on our planning. The plan was a go.

It was now early afternoon and so I offered to take him and a few of his guys into town. They borrowed one of my hummers; I decided to take my bike. As I was going to head out Jillian walked to me, looking so sweet. She was wearing a white baby-doll shirt and a pair of red shorts.

I asked her: "What can I do for you, my dear?"

She replied shyly: "Since my stuff is not here yet I was wondering if I could accompany you into town?"

"Sure, get a spare helmet from Max, he has a small one that should fit you, then we can go."

Jillian skipped happily off to the house, grabbed the helmet and quickly returned. When she got back she looked at my massive bike and softly said: "I have never been on a motorcycle before, do I need to know anything?"

I laughed softly as I answered: "You have to be the only person in this camp that has never been on a bike. But I am an experienced rider so just hold on to me and follow my movements. If you get scared, hold your head to my back and keep it there, I will not permit anything to happen to you, but next time you may want to wear jeans when you go riding."

"I will put on better clothes next time, just for today can I ride in what I am wearing?"

"Sure, do you know how to hop on?"

"Not really."

I lowered the back left footrest and said: "Put your left foot here, hop up, then swing your leg over the seat. When it comes down place your foot on the right foot rest," I lowered it, "then sit down, bending your knees till your weight is on the seat behind me." I looked at her softly as I added: "Think you can do that?"

"I will try." She hopped up without too much effort, had a little difficulty swinging over, but was soon in.

When she was seated I told her to put her helmet on as I started the motor. She grasped me tightly as she felt the roar of the engine for the first time. I lovingly said: "Are you scared? That's how my hog sounds, it a Harley, and yes it is loud, but you'll get used to that."

"No I'm not scared, just startled, it's louder than I expected."

"It will get a little louder when we hit the open road. Are you ready?"

"I doubt it, but let's go."

She was clinging tightly to me as I threw the bike into gear and headed out on the road.

Vinny

PS: To my readers I am sorry for the slow publication rate of my stories as of late, I have been very busy, but I will keep writing, just be patient. And to all the girls who write to me, I love you for it. Keep the letters coming.

******

If you want to read more of this storyline or if you have a comment, feel free to drop me a line. I read all feedback I get. I hope you enjoyed it, I had fun writing it. I would love to hear from you if you have ideas for a next part, or want to see something special.

A Thank you goes out to my editor for all his help.

Please remember to vote.

Thank you.

OmegaZone