The Engagement Ch. 01

Story Info
Woman trains her fiancé to submit.
2k words
102.3k
30
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 07/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Louis, what brings you here today?"

"Well, Della, I thought we could talk about last night."

"Fine with me. What's on your mind?"

"Well, I asked you to marry me and you walked out of the restaurant. I'd like to know why."

"If you're talking about the spectacle you made of yourself by knocking our table over while trying to get down on one knee, I was embarrassed. I was embarrassed by the laughter of the other diners; many of them are clients of mine. I was embarrassed because we've only known each other for two months. Frankly, I was at a loss for words, so I left."

"Della, I fell in love with you the first day we met. I want to spend my life with you. I thought you felt the same towards me."

I deliberately crossed my legs, my shorts revealing my alabaster white thighs. Louis gasped audibly and tried to maintain his composure. I placed my hand on his knee and felt him shiver.

"Louis, I care for you very much. I haven't felt this way towards a man in a very long time, but I've been hurt before. How do I know that you're not after my trust fund, or the beauty salon I've worked so hard to make the most exclusive in town? How do I know that you're not after my money?"

"Della, I fell in love with you before I knew that you owned the salon. You are so beautiful. I've never seen such lovely green eyes, such beautiful long red hair and your radiant smile."

"I suppose my long legs, perfect breasts and puffy nipples had nothing to do with your attraction?"

"Of course, I find you beautiful, so incredibly sensuous that I can't take my eyes off of you. But it's more than that. Della, I've never met anyone as kind and honestly compassionate as you. I love you. What more can I say than I want you to be my wife?"

I gave his knee a little squeeze and said, "Louis, you are a kind, caring man. You're handsome, even if you are a bit small. But I've been hurt before and I swore to myself that I would never let it happen again."

"Tell me how to prove my sincerity. Tell me what you want and I'll gladly give it to you!"

"No offence, Louis, but you work at Starbuck's. You probably couldn't afford that tiny little diamond ring. What could you possibly give me that a rich girl like me can't get on her own?"

"I can give you a man that will love you until the day I die."

"There's another thing, Louis. You're not exactly the most endowed lover I've ever had." Louis flushed and hung his head.

"No, wait Louis. I didn't mean it that way. You aren't exactly hung; I doubt that your penis is five inches when erect, but I've seen much smaller and believe me, we can work around that. The real problem is your, how can I say this? Your oral skills leave a lot to be desired."

"I'm sorry Della, but I've never known what to do or how to do it. No woman has ever told me."

And I'm just the woman to teach you, I thought to myself. Instead, I said to him, "Louis, there's nothing wrong with you that can't be fixed, but I've been hurt before. I had a husband who ran up a fortune on my credit cards. I had a boyfriend who ignored me and another that cheated on me. I'm never going to allow that to happen again."

Please Della! I can't live without you! Please let me prove to you that I can be a good husband.

"All right Louis, I'm going to run this by you and then you can decide if you still want to marry."

I gave him a good look at my butt as I stood up and began to pace in front of him. The luxurious carpet felt wonderful on my bare feet as I laid out my plans for the future.

"My father once told me that the reason the divorce rate is constantly rising is because people now believe that a marriage is a partnership. He said that nothing could be further from the truth; that the man must be in charge. He said that a man's word in his own house should be law. The husband must be able to make the major decisions and delegate the small details to his wife.

"Dad said that my parent's marriage was strong because my mom was willing to follow his orders. She had to be appreciative of his discipline be prepared to accept his punishments for her transgressions. She must trust her husband's judgment in any and all manners."

I leaned against the brick fireplace and folded my arms, allowing my hair to drape across my shoulders and breasts. I lifted one foot and placed it against the bricks behind me.

"What do you think of my Father's opinion, Louis?"

"I don't know what to think. I've never really thought about it much. I thought you just had to be in love. How do you feel about it, Della?"

"I love my Daddy, he's so very smart and wise. He didn't make his money being wrong, but sometimes he refuses to admit the truth."

"What is the truth, Della?"

"The truth is, Louis, that I am my own woman."

"I don't understand."

I put my foot down on the fireplace hearth and stood with my legs wide and my back straight, with my hands on my hips and my head held high.

"It means that all my life, I've been going at this all wrong. I was so busy trying to be the good wife that I let my husband and my boyfriends live with no responsibilities and no consequences. The reality is that I should have been calling the shots. Because I didn't, the love died."

"Stella, if you think that I would ever make you do something you didn't want to do, I would never dream of doing that."

"And there's the crux, Louis. You didn't, you wouldn't. You aren't the kind of man that could run a household, or run a relationship."

"Stella, please! Don't give up on me because of this. I know I can change!"

I slowly walked to him and bent forward, so that we were inches apart. I held him gently by the chin and lifted his face up from the gaping neckline of my silk top and stared into his big blue eyes. I've been told that I use my green eyes like a cat to cast a spell over a...well, over a man like Louis! I used them now.

"Louis, I purred, "I don't want you to change. I want to see more of you, the real you. But just as important, I need you to let me be myself, my real self. I'm not in the market for a chauvinistic husband."

Still holding his chin, I leaned forward and gave him the most passionate kiss of his life. I had to hold him tight to keep him from swooning.

"I want you to be my good little hubby."

I have a client that comes to my salon who earns a good living entertaining at bachelor and birthday parties. She showed me how she can sit on a man's lap and strip without the groom, or the birthday boy, laying a hand on her. I made out with Louis for about twenty minutes. I held his face in my hands and used my arms to pin him to the leather sofa as I kissed him passionately. All the while, I was grinding my breasts, my pelvis into him like a high school cheerleader.

In an instant, I was up and in the bathroom to fix my make-up. When I returned, Louis was a sight to see. His hair was tousled and his lips were smeared with my lipstick. His eyes were glazed with lust and confusion.

"So, tell me Louis, are you ready to become my little hubby?"

"I want to please you, Della. But I'm not into the BDSM role playing thing. I don't think I could do that."

"I'm not into the kinky stuff, either, Louis. However, if you are to be my hubby, you will have to except some discipline. We aren't playing games, Louis. There are many men who enjoy being punished by a strong willed woman. That's not what I'm looking for; if you except my discipline, you will have to endure some punishment.

It's going to take some time, but you will learn to accept my alpha status in our relationship. You will keep your apartment until we are officially married. Then, you must accept your duties as the good little hubby.

"You will quit your little job and be a stay at home spouse. You will do the cooking and cleaning. We will have sex when I want it and you will learn to pleasure me. I won't forbid you to masturbate. You my jerk off all you like, but you'd better be ready to pleasure me, or I will punish you as I see fit. In short, Louis, you will perform the duties of a dutiful, obedient housewife. Are you willing to accept my proposal?"

"I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make you happy, Della."

"We shall see about that. I'm going to test your sincerity tonight. I am going to give you a sample of the best and the worst you will come to receive in the future. Are you ready, Louis?"

"Yes, Della."

"Very well, then. For starters, you will address me as "dear" or 'my love.' Is that understood?"

"Yes, my love."

"That's a good boy. Take off your clothes and wait for me."

"Yes dear."

I went to my bedroom and stripped. I changed into a short silk robe and sprayed a little cologne on my neck and the small of my back. I picked up my large, wooden hairbrush and returned to my naked little fiancée.

His face was a picture of apprehension when he saw the hairbrush. He whimpered, audibly, when I dragged a dining room chair into the center of my living room.

"Louis, you made a spectacle of yourself with your clumsy behavior tonight. Far worse, you embarrassed me in a public place. That will never happen again."

"I'm sorry, dear. It won't happen again."

"You are correct on both counts. It will never happen again and you are going to be very sorry for embarrassing me. Now, lie across my knees and prepare to be paddled."

It was obvious by his shrunken penis that Louis was not aroused by his predicament. Once I adjusted his position to my satisfaction, I began to paddle his bottom with the back of the hairbrush. I have to give him credit for not squirming or crying aloud. He held his position across my lap and whimpered softly as I gave him a sound paddling. His bottom was a rosy red when I ordered him to stand.

"Have you learned not to anticipate my wishes, Louis?"

"Yes, dear."

"Did I give you permission to rub your bottom?"

"I'm sorry, my love!"

"You're going to be sorrier. Get back on my lap this instant."

He cried softly, his tears falling to the carpet, as I paddled him again. When I finally allowed him to stand, he held his arms to his side.

"I hope you've learned your lesson, Louis. There is much to be done with you, and spanking your naughty bottom is such a waste of time. Go stand in the corner and think about how you can be a better little hubby."

He was halfway across the room when I called him back to me.

"Louis, when I tell you to do something, I expect you to hurry, not waltz."

I punctuated my instruction with a few more smacks with my bare hand. "Now, go to your corner and place your nose against the wall!"

I poured myself a glass of wine and gazed at my little fiancée as he whimpered in the corner.

"If you stop crying, I'll allow you to rub your bottom."

I sipped my wine and smiled in satisfaction. Louis had passed the hardest test of the evening with flying colors. Come morning, Louis will have forgotten all about his paddling. Of course, he'll still have his rosy red bottom to remind him!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Making The Perfect Husband Before his wedding, submissive desires overcome Mark.in Mind Control
The Gift That Keeps On... Husband's desire for chastity play leads to a lifestyle.in BDSM
Honeymoon Chris learns what marriage to Emma entails.in BDSM
Small Penis Humiliation Of Husband Empowered by SPH, wife goes further than ever.in Fetish
Control of His Cock Loving wife takes control of her husband's orgasms.in Loving Wives
More Stories