The Engagement Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He forced himself to look away and found Rosa entranced by Cynthia's actions. When she had finished spiting the sperm from her mouth Cynthia smirked at the two of them.

"I just love sucking cock. Do you enjoy it Rosa?"

"Yes, but obviously not as much as you do."

Dutch interrupted. "How often do you get checked out for sexually transmitted diseases, Cynthia, if you don't mind my asking?"

"Oh, sorry, all my . . . umm, boyfriends are safe. We go to this lady doctor on a regular basis."

"Would that be Doctor Sharon Lamouerux, by any chance?" He asked.

"YES! Now how . . . oh . . . you see her too?"

"I'm afraid so. It's a small world isn't it?"

"Isn't it?" Cynthia began to giggle.

"What's so funny?" Rosa asked.

"Doctor Sharon likes sucking cock as much as I do," and then she lost it, giggling hysterically.

"Have you gone down on the Doctor?" Dutch inquired.

"No, she spends her time on her knees with my boyfriends. In fact, I've never done it, or for that matter, haven't been eaten either."

Rosa gave her a wane smile. "You spend all your time blowing them and then send 'em home to pooped to pop, is that it?"

"Yeah, kinda, only sometimes I let them fuck me."

"Like rabbits, eh?"

"Yeah," she began to giggle again.

"That's going to change right now," Rosa told her.

A slight frown crossed the young girl's face, but quickly turned into a wide smile. "Okay! Great! Let's get started. Where do you want me?"

Dutch set the pace. "On the couch; Rosa will sit on your face and you eat her. I'll be between your legs doing you."

"Oh this is exciting!" she said, and her voice seemed pitched several octaves higher than normal for her as she followed instructions and lay down on the couch and spread her legs. Dutch peered in at what he thought to be a simple fantastic cunt, and then easily pried her labia apart. He took his time having just come and knowing it would be a while before he'd be able to fuck either one of the women.

Rosa straddled Cynthia's face and lowered her pussy until Cynthia's finger eased into her shiny wet cunt. "You're tongue, baby, not you're finger," she admonished the girl.

"Are you in hurry, Rosa?"

"No, but I am impatient to get started."

"All right then, let's do it," Cynthia said then spread Rosa's lips apart and licked her inner folds.

Dutch heard the groan emanate from Rosa's throat and excitedly thrust his tongue into Cynthia's juicy cunt. That's what the youngster had been waiting for, a little guidance from her elders. With each touch of his tongue on her pussy, she mimicked it with one of her own on Rosa's hot twat.

In a few short minutes the office was filled with the sounds of two grunting females; along with Dutch's labored breathing as he sucked and licked his way around Cynthia's hairy snatch.

A muffled moan came from the girl as he brushed her clit. Split seconds later, Rosa was duplicating her moans as Cynthia's tongue flickered across Rosa's bud. His hands were massaging the backs of Cynthia's thighs, then changed tactics by digging his nails into the meaty part of those thighs and dragged them downward to the backs of her knees.

Cynthia wrested her mouth from Rosa's cunt. "My God, you're good," she screamed, took a deep breath and returned to seal her mouth upon Rosa's cunt, working her tongue furiously.

Dutch was surprised when Rosa screamed out so soon; came hard and then slipped away from Cynthia's questing mouth and slid to the floor where she finished her rousing climax. He worked harder on the girl, tonguing her rapidly while cupping her ass with his hands and rubbing her ass cheeks together. In a surprising feat of strength, Dutch lifted her up and carried her to the desk, placed her in a sitting position and dropped to his knees. Cynthia's cunt was spread open before him. He pulled her forward until her ass was right on the edge of the table top and then buried his face in the jungle of wet-curly pubic hair before him. Cynthia shivered and closed her thighs tightly around his head and neck. Dutch struggled to pry them apart, found her plump labia and chewed on them for a moment.

Cynthia screamed with joy and had her first orgasm. His tongue darted between them and her ass rose up from the desk. The office was filled with her panting and gibberish sounds. He felt Rosa's hand on his shoulder and when it became more insistent, relinquished the girl's pussy to his lover.

Rosa's technique was sufficiently different than Dutch's and Cynthia recognized it immediately.

"YES! ROSA, YES!" Oh do me! Do me! Do me!"

Rosa worked her tongue around the semi-cloaked hood of her clitoris and licked around it before drawing it into her mouth. Cynthia went wild. Grunting and groaning, twisting and jerking and screaming, YES! YES! YES!"

Rosa sent two fingers up the girl's pussy in search of her "G" spot. It took about twenty seconds for her to locate it. The "G" was approximately the size of a button and as Rosa stimulated it, it swelled so that it was noticeable to her fingers.

"Oh, shit!" Cynthia exclaimed, "I gotta pee!"

"No you don't," Rosa growled, "You're about to come like crazy!"

"I . . . I . . ."

"Shut up and come!" Rosa shouted.

Dutch positioned himself so he could stick a finger into Cynthia's asshole, and promptly did so.

Cynthia started to have repeated climaxes.

Dutch found himself hard again and placed his hand on Rosa's back. She was expecting him and relinquished the young girl's pussy to him. The desk top proved to be almost perfect for him and he slipped his thick prick right into her. She felt like a liquid volcano to him. Her legs went around his waist, gripping him like a vise as her climaxes arrived in a continuous row.

He grabbed the back of her ass and was really pumping it in and out of her. Her head was lolling from left to right and she was gasping for air in between long satisfied moans. Dutch found her cunt tighter than expected, but sloppy wet. All in all she felt fucking great to him and he slowed his pace to make it last.

Every few seconds Cynthia came again and she began getting used to the multiple orgasms. She was leaning back with her hands on the table when Dutch rasped out, "I want you to play with your tits."

Cynthia's eyes were slits, her mouth hung open, but a semblance of comprehension crossed her face. A dreamy smile appeared and her hand went to her chest and cupped her left breast.

Her finger traced a circle around the dark brown areola and then glided across the dime sized nipple.

Dutch paused in his fucking to look at her. The areola was surrounded by a light growth of dark hair, actually small growing out of her areola. He leaned forward and sucked her right breast

into his mouth. His tongue dueled with the nipple and then his lips were clamped around it and he was suckling on her. Cynthia moaned delightedly and came again and Dutch felt an urgency to finish her off and resumed his fevered fuck. She grunted as his shaft pounded into her and thrust up at him, her ass leaving the desk in the process.

Her tits bobbed around on her chest as their bodies slammed together. Rosa looked on, staring at Cynthia's twin buds that stood out in the middle of her dark areola like little thumbs - almost a half inch at this juncture. The tops of her breasts were covered with a sheen of perspiration. A bead of sweat dribbled down between them and into her belly button. Rosa wanted desperately to lick it away, but Dutch's battering away prohibited her from trying it.

Cynthia came again; the strongest orgasm yet and threw her arms around his neck and that pushed Dutch past the brink and he came too. Cynthia was no longer on the desk, but clinging to him, legs wrapped around his middle, hips writhing against his groin. He couldn't drive his cock into her anymore and remained standing, actually teetering on the brink of falling to the floor, but instinctively kept his balance and held his ground until Cynthia came to a halt.

Her mouth was at the base of his neck, sucking contentedly. Finally, with a long groan, he sat her back on the desk and pulled out of her. The room was silent, save for the two panting for breath. Dutch looked down and saw his semen leaking out of her. With a surprising shyness Cynthia closed her legs on realizing he was staring at her cunt. Both Rosa and Dutch laughed.

"You brag about your talents as a cocksucker, but don't want me to see my load seeping out of you, that's funny."

"It's not polite to stare," she said in rebuttal.

"That's true," he agreed, but early on it was you staring at my dick."

Cynthia, embarrassed, blushed deep red. Then she hopped off the desk and started to dress. "I have to be somewhere in a few minutes," she offered, setting her foot into a shoe.

Rosa spoke up. "Gotta admit you surprised me Cynthia; I thought you were just a dreary kid with nothing special to offer. Was I wrong," She smiled and gave the girl a hug.

"Would you like to do this again sometime?"

Cynthia beamed. "Sure, just say when," then absentmindedly scooped some of Dutch's semen from her pussy and brought it to her mouth.

"Taste good?" Rosa asked with a smile.

"Umm, for sure, want some?"

"Thank you, no, I get all I want remember?"

"Yeah, right. Gee, Dutch when can I . . . you know . . . "

"Blow me again?"

"Uh huh."

"We won't let too much time go by. I love your technique baby."

Rosa chimed in with, "Since we work in the same office it shouldn't be difficult to set something up, but let's cool it around here okay?"

Cynthia nodded her agreement while Rosa shimmied into her skirt and touched up her hair.