The English Ranch Pt. 01 Ch. 06

Story Info
William receives further training as a pony.
6.7k words
20k
6
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Warning –this and later chapters describe William's participation in Pony play and describes heavy BDSM and pain scenes which may not be enjoyed by all readers. Do Not Read if you cannot handle this type of fantasy and please remember, it is fantasy. If you do not enjoy this story or any of my writings, I'm certain that there are thousands of other stories for you to enjoy, which may be found by returning to the main index. If you feel that this story is in the wrong category, well who cares.)

The English Ranch –Pt 01

Chapter 06

Once the door slammed shut, one of the Grooms removed the hood from my head and gave me a minute to let my eyes adjust to the darkness of the barn before I was led to my stall. I had not met these two guys before but they were almost clones of David as they were also bodybuilders who probably used steroids to excess.

"Thanks a lot guys." I mumbled through the gag and immediately the groom on my right side punched me hard in the gut while the other one held me by the arms as he stood behind me. The bells that I wore rang out loud and almost cloaked my scream.

"Shut the fuck up you wimp or my cock will be so far up your ass that you will be choking on it," the groom on my right bellowed.

They dragged me to the rear of my stall. The section that was private from others, which contained a toilet, shower and bed of straw all over a rough concrete floor. Unfortunately my mouth again got the best of me and I mumbled out through the gag as we had just gotten back there, "You fucking queers! Get your hands off me."

That seem to upset them quite a little bit and I was slammed to the floor and one of the gorillas had one knee on my neck and his other on my back. The other ape was holding down my legs.

"Jeff, unbuckle that centre strap and clear out his ass," the one on my neck yelled, "then get that leather strap hanging on the wall!" The one named Jeff undid the strap running between my ass cheeks and roughly twisted out the wired dildo. "Holly crap, look at this thing Rick! And he called us queers...ya, right." Then I could see him get to the wall and take down a heavy leather strap and come back to me and wind up with all his might a blow that I knew was directed at my ass. I screamed for all I was worth as he laid into me with that strap 3 more times and if my ass wasn't bleeding, it was marked like hell. All I could think about was the pain and that I would get revenge on these 2 weirdo's at some time even if they were bigger than I.

"Ya, that's good Jeff. We had better get going as we have steaks to cook for lunch. Take off his boots and I'll get the rest of the harness off him. I guess we should hang it all up to dry because he sweats like a pig wearing a skunks tail." They seemed to get a big laugh from that as they removed all the leather from me. In its place, they locked a heavy metal collar on my neck, which was attached to a heavy chain about 20 feet in length. At this point, the one named Rick pulled me to my feet by my hair and told Jeff to get my lunch ready.

"You can take a piss if you have to and don't even think of trying anything or I will hang you by your toes and leave you here," Rick said and handed me a bottle of water which had that damn nipple on it.

I took a drink and found it cool and refreshing even though I felt stupid sucking on the nipple. Then, the cold water did kick into my system and I did want to relieve myself. I shook off his hold of my hair and stood over the toilet and peed. It felt so good and I had to say it but it was the best thing my body had felt in the last 10 minutes.

As soon as I had shaken off the last drop, Jeff told me to drop to my hands and knees and crawl to him, which I immediately did. Then he placed a bowl of water and a bowl of oatmeal with sliced apples in it, right in front of me. "There's your lunch! Eat it! You have 5 minutes. Do not touch either bowl with your hands and no, there are no utensils. You are a pony! Lap it up and if any food or water is left, my cock goes in your mouth."

I didn't know what to do and then thought 'What the hell' and just stuck my face in it and ate. The oatmeal and apple actually hit the spot and lapping up the water settled it nicely in my stomach. Surprisingly, I felt content at that point. Funny what a little bit of food will do and I had finished with time to spare.

"You are a poor excuse for a man, william. You let women ride all over you and you eat like a pig with all that food all over your face. Stand up quickly!" Rick commanded and then pushed me into the shower. "Wash yourself off. You have 1 minute." And a blast of cold water hit me. It was fantastic after being in the hot sun and sweating like a dog to let that cold water remove the pains of the day. Speaking of pains, the water did sting as I washed off my backside and when I found a bar of soap to use, it stung even more but I smelled like a rose after a quick minute in the shower. Rick turned it off and threw a chamois at me and indicated that I dry off quickly. As I was drying, he led me to the straw bed portion of the stall and I thought that I was to lie down and await the winner but he pulled me up as I bent to go down.

"Not this time boy. Stand still and don't move or make a sound," Rick said and then quickly threw the burlap bag over my head pulling the drawstrings extra tight to prove to me who was in charge. Then I felt hands, Rick and Jeff's I assumed, binding each one of my arms at the wrist and then each leg at the ankles. My legs were pulled wide apart with the rope bound to a ring on the wall. Then my arms were also pulled apart but this time extra effort was put into the task no doubt as an order from Lady Pamela.

'Great, now David will have his way and then some with me,' I thought and I was certain of it when I heard Rick yell out, "Hey! You won just like you said you would. Great! And the wimp is all laid out waiting for your pleasure. See you later."

'Damn it,' I thought. 'Now I'm in for it and strung out like this, I wonder what will be first. God I hope he doesn't work my balls over... please...please...please.'

I could hear the sound of his steps approaching and then all was quiet. 'What was going on,' on I thought.

"Come on asshole! Get it over with! I've had enough of you," I yelled out into the burlap sack. My balls were aching just knowing he would take a hard kick at them to start the hour off.

Suddenly a soft but firm hand squeezed my cock and another played with my balls. Then teeth were on my left nipple biting it gently and then at the same time there was a mouth sucking my right nipple. 'What the fuck was going on,' I thought. "Ah come on, who is it this time?"

"Relax william, we won the race and we're here to collect our prize," a voice I knew said. Then I could feel hands at the drawstrings of the burlap hood, which was quickly removed to reveal my part time lover, Karen. Naked except for a loincloth hiding her cracks front and rear but not doing a very good job to tell you the truth. I took in the other woman and liked what I saw. She was beautiful with red hair, full breasts and a not too shabby body...well filled out and well proportioned.

"William, I would like you to meet Marilyn, also known as Red or Big Red. We finished the race together so you were awarded to both of us to be used for our pleasure," Karen said as Red walked around me checking out the merchandise.

"He has a couple of welts and blood marks which we must attend to Karen." Marilyn said and then walked to a cabinet and took out a tin of salve. It was then that I noticed that she was indeed a true "Redhead" and she looked as sexy as hell and the best part was that she knew it. Both the girls then gently rubbed salve over my wounds as they reminded me to just obey all that was commanded. But that isn't in my nature and I'll be damned if I will ever give in to the likes of David or Cheyenne. Oh, I may do it for a second but I will not be broken.

"Hey, why don't you ladies untie me so that I can rest up for this afternoon." I said to Karen.

"Oh now william, we won the race today and we intend to collect our winnings so I'd suggest that you just relax and go along with this." Karen whispered to me as she looked at me with those devilish eyes of hers. "Red, untie that rope on the wall and I'll do this one. Then we can have him stretched out on his back ... but be careful that he doesn't try and free himself."

At the same time, they both took down the ropes that had my arms overhead and then they ordered me to sit so that I could then lie down on my back. I did try and shake the rope from Marilyn to see if I could get free but she had a good hold of it and jerked it so hard I wasn't expecting it and thought my arm would be pulled out of its socket. That earned me a kick on each hip from them before they tied me off spread-eagled. I watched as they stood close together at my feet and tried to listen to them as they whispered and laughed but I was not able to hear them. Then, to my amazement, they moved into each other and began to kiss each other and moan passionately as they rubbed each other's ass cheeks then they pulled themselves together as one. 'Well this was certainly a turn on,' I thought which immediately caused an erection both girls noticed. They then broke apart and as they stood over me and looked at each other as Karen straddled my waist, Marilyn straddled my face. Then simultaneously, they lowered themselves on to me.

All I could see was Marilyn's ass right up against my face and as she wiggled it, I knew that she was trying to suffocate me and I started to moan and tried to shake my head free. It seemed that the more I resisted, the more weight she put on my face so I quickly stopped. I then felt a hand on my cock guiding it into that wonderful hot and wet pleasure hole of Karen's and she started to ride me slowly and at first giving off moans of bliss. At this time, Marilyn raised her ass a bit and as she held her cheeks apart, said, "Get your tongue on my hole boy! Stick it into my asshole now!"

There was no fucking way that I was about to do that and tried again to shake my way out from under her moaning and telling her where to go. She immediately put all her weight on my face again, grabbed both my nipples and started to pull and tug on them every which way, yelling out, "Do it boy! Do it now!"

I couldn't take that pain for long and immediately obeyed with my tongue. First I rimmed her hole and then I stabbed into it a few times trying not to be in for too long. While I was doing that, Karen started to ride me even faster and when her moans became louder, they were suddenly muffled and I knew that they were kissing each other again.

"Please me boy!" Marilynn said as she moved her hips up and back to give me access to her cunt. She was on fire and her juices were flowing as my tongue attacked her clit seeking out that special spot. This caused her to moan as well and it wasn't long before I knew they were at it again, attacking each other with open mouths and wild tongues. This seemed to go on forever and I was amazed that I had lasted as long as I had when suddenly the moans turned to shrieks and gasps of pleasure and I knew that they had simultaneous orgasms, which seemed impossible. Then suddenly they were off me and were washing themselves off at the sink.

"Ah, come on ladies. Don't leave me like this. Please come back and finish me off. Please, please..." I begged them trying to keep it light.

"Sorry boy but we weren't here to please you. We won the race and claimed our prize and that's it." Marilyn replied.

'No, no.' I screamed to myself, as I hated not having an orgasm and the pain in my balls that it sometimes left. 'And what was with my lasting so long?' I wondered, as I was usually, no almost always the one to come first. I wondered if they were putting something in the water to make me last and keep me erect. Both the girls were back with their loincloths on, and wiped off all traces and smells of the pleasures that had been left on me. They then returned me to the standing position with my arms above my head but they were kind enough to literally cut me some slack so that I didn't feel as if I were being pulled apart.

Karen then came up to me and kissed me on the lips and whispered aloud, "Thanks william. That was great." Then she slipped the burlap bag over my head and tightened the drawstrings. Hands again were running over my body and thanking me for the pleasure and telling me that we would see each other later that day. Then all was still except for voices of mirth and laughter, the jingling of bells, the yells and rushing of lateness and the commands of the trainers and grooms.

I heard footsteps approach and then the voice of Cheyenne baked out, "Wait a sec David. There has been a change of plans. Lady Pamela wants this put on him instead." This brought out a chuckle from David.

"Really? Does she want the tube used as well? This is great." David replied as I was only catching part of the conversation now as my mind started to think all kinds of things about what they must be referring to.

There was more movement about and shortly David removed my head covering which allowed me to breath freely and smell fresh air. He had gathered all of my pony costume and set it out on a bale of hay nearby. Then, as I hung there loosely spread out, he removed the metal collar and replaced it with my leather pony one, which he buckled on so tight that I had to gasp for air. I knew that he must have been upset about not winning the race so I thought it best to say nothing at this point and just obey him. He then attached the chain from the metal collar to the leather one and then untied both wrists and ankles.

As I stood there rubbing the circulation back into my limbs, he told me to put on my outfit and to be quick about it. As I was putting that last strap between my legs, he told me not to bother and roughly shoved me to the bale of hay where he locked my wrists to the belt I wore. He then put on the head harness with the red plume and large bit for my mouth, which was also buckled on tight. The bells were also replaced to the same positions as before and seemed to cause more pain than earlier that day.

"Now for my favourite parts, william." He said as he pushed me to my knees and had me lie over that scratchy straw or hay or whatever it was. "Spread your legs apart boy!" he commanded and I knew what was to come next. Fortunately, he either erred or was in a good mood as he used an excess of lubricant to reinsert the skunk tail dildo into me. After buckling off the strap holding it in place he pulled me to my feet by grabbing my hair. He then retrieved a metal device from the counter and held it up to me and chuckled when he saw the fear in my eyes.

"Lady Pamela has requested you wear this william as she thinks this will put a stop to those uncontrolled erections that you have, but we'll see. Now if I were you boy, I would not fight me on this as it could mean damage to yourself and besides, I have the remote control for your dildo which if you force me to use it, I will give you a dozen bursts of electricity and not a mere one or two. Do you understand?" he asked.

I nodded that I did and again looked over this new device. It was stainless steel cock cage consisting of 4 rings welded together about 3" in length and an inch and a half wide with a cock ring and lock as well but also the scary part was a stainless steel catheter tube or sound tube he later called it, that was attached to the head of the device ran almost the length of the cage right down the middle. The first thing he did was to put the cock ring on at the base of my cock and balls which already had a cock ring from my harness but this did not stop the addition of this new one as he roughly pulled and pushed it into place. Then he ran a lubricant over the tube the device contained as well as over the head of my penis and down the hole. 'This thing is scary,' I thought as he took hold of my now soft cock and put it into the cage with the catheter tube entering my pee hole. He had to shove it all in and then locked it to the ring at the base of my balls and penis which pinched and caused me to moan but that was all the pain I was willing to show. 'God I hope I don't get a hard-on,' I thought as I looked down at it, because it would be more than painful.

"Let's see. Knee pads, water bottle, blindfold, ah yes, and the remote. I think we have it all now. OK, boy, it's time for your afternoon training so fall in behind me and we will jog out to the track. If you lag behind, william, I will not hesitate to use the remote."

As I ran behind my Trainer, I realized that the boots I wore did not seem as uncomfortable as they had in the morning and wondered if I had become a little sissy. I also wondered why David had not tried to hit on me when he prepped me after lunch. Was he told to back off or was he just content from eating a hearty lunch? My stomach then seemed to growl from the small level of sustenance that I had been given.

We ran to the same area where the race had taken place before lunch and waiting for us in a partially fenced off area referred to as the paddock, was Cheyenne and beside her was a pony cart. It looked like an uncovered rickshaw that had leather seating.

"Bring him over here please David and hook him up. Do you have the remote? Well william how do you like wearing the 'Impaler Cage' on your cock? That should put an end to your erections don't you think?"

Quickly, I nodded in agreement as David took me to the cart and had me stand between the 2 shafts of it, facing away from the driver's seat, which was now about 4 feet behind me. He bent down and lifting the shafts, told me to hold each one with my hand that was locked to my belt. On each shaft was a locking snap that he attached to a ring on my wrist cuff. I then stood there as a pony, looking straight ahead, holding the cart and ready to be commanded. I could hear someone behind me and then I felt a change in weight to the cart that I held and with that change, it was just natural for me to look behind me to see what was going on. I found myself looking directly into the eyes of Cheyenne as she looked directly into my eyes. Her eyes seemed to smile for a second and then she shook her head to break the contact that seemed to have been an eternity.

"Now william, have you forgotten all of this morning's lessons especially the about keeping your head looking straight in front of you?" Cheyenne yelled out.

Immediately the muscles in my ass tightly enclosed the plug that it contained as I closed my eyes and awaited the bolt of electricity that it would bring me to my knees. "Sorry Ma'am," I mumbled through the oversized bit in my mouth.

"I'll let it go this time william but that will be the last time," she said in an usually soft voice. "David, hook up the reins to our little stallion here and then get me that heavy whip. It's time to break in this fucking pony."

As I stood there staring straight ahead, I saw and heard David move about me. First, he snapped a rein onto the left ring at my bit and then he did the same to my right side. Then deliberately, he walked in front of me so that I could see the whip that Cheyenne had called for. It was a woven, oiled leather whip that made me cringe when I saw it. I thought to myself that I must obey or give the appearance of obeying so as to not be on the receiving end of that thing.

"You may find that he does not react well to the rein yet Cheyenne," I heard David state, "you'll probably have to instruct him in it's use as I had some difficulty."

"If he doesn't learn quickly David, his ass will be more than just red." she stated, as she pulled back hard on the reins. "Now listen to me william, you will follow my verbal commands and those I give you on the reins. Do you understand bitch?"

12