The English Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed and rocked with us. "It was hard on me too," she said in a small voice, "I didn't have any idea whether you could take that much pressure."

I said in my best threatening male voice, "Yes, pressure. We will have more words about that." I stared hard at her without smiling. Nothing wrong with a little pushback at teacher.

Gretchen was in bed as we walked in, shedding clothes and finding the shower to rid ourselves of sharp adrenalin stink.

We came back toweling and she patted the bed, "Keep me company for a bit. That was great writing and great reading tonight. I don't know how Eleanor got those performances out of you, but the result was terrific. Sarah and I are really proud."

Snuggled against each side of mom's body was just what we needed. My eyes closed in seconds.

In the sunlit morning, Gretchen was gone but Cassie had found me and cuddled. I kissed the side of her face and she whispered, "That was so hard. I think we are bonded pretty tight now."

My fingers were probing between her legs. "Yes, but we need to be tighter." I eased her over and found a hot tunnel for my anxious cock.

She laughed, "Is this tight enough?"