The English Twins child

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their hot sweaty bodies seemed to twist and grind against each other for minutes before Robert collapsed onto his sister, both desperately gasping for air as she felt his dying pulses and he, her clasping walls slowly fall into total relaxation.

As oxygen slowly filled their lungs, Robert raised himself up, looking into the eyes of his sister he said, "Oh Rachel, I'm so sorry, I never meant to lose it. What have I done to you?"

Rachel reached up and took his head in her hands. "You have done nothing other than make me the happiest woman in the world. My womb is full of your seed and I just know we have made a child. But we must be sure, we need to do this again and again until we are absolutely sure. No more detached sex, I want you to make love to me as a partner, I want to feel your seed flooding me, your body making love to mine"

"That could be sooner than you think" he whispered as he realised his pulsating shaft was still tightly lodged in her gripping pussy. Feeling him there, she squeezed her kegel muscles, holding him tightly and said, "Fuck me again".

12