The Enigma Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In addiition to that, alongside the captured victory, naked except for her boots and mask and tied with her own silver belt, was a second prisoner - the Centurion himself. His sword belt and breastplate had been removed, and his wrists were handcuffed in front of him.

"Before we get to the second Box," Eagle said, striding across the stage, "I thought we'd have another fun little auction. Victory's costume!" He tossed her purple halter top onto the stage a couple of yards from where the superheroine was on her knees. It was followed by her bracelets, her white thong and the miniskirt she had borrowed from Swan's boudoir. Reaching down, the Eagle unfastened her powerbelt which was restraining the heroine's arms and added it to the pile. "Who wants to start the bidding?"

Victory fell forward flat on her face, groaning as she massaged her aching arms. She felt the presence of the Centurion next to her, his body so strong and somehow stirring feelings within hers, but she didn't dare risk looking in his direction.

"What are you talking about?" asked Mace McKennon. "Auctioning her costume separately?"

"Sure," the villain said. "Think about it. Maybe you can't have Victory herself to gloat over, but you can have her empty costume mounted in picture frame right there in your office. Oh and that includes . . . " He reached down, grabbed a handfull of the superheroine's chestnut hair, and jerked her head upright as his other hand reached for her mask.

"You can't do that!" protested Eldridge. "I paid for her fairly, that INCLUDES her clothing and accouterments! Don't you dare touch her mask!"

Victory knew what this was about. Evelyn Eldridge wanted Victory's belt! Likely that was the only reason she had bid so highly for the captive heroine.

For a moment there was murmuring among the crime bosses as they considered the fairness of this new proposition. It was true that Victory had been a thorn in their sides for years. Just having her out of the way would be good enough for most of them, but the chance to actually own her costume . . .

"Trying to squeeze her for every penny you can get, eh?" said the Centurion unexpectedly. "Just what I would expect from a cheap, low-class hood. This is the man who's 'taking over' Capital City?" He laughed out loud. "I may move to Canada."

"Nobody asked you, punk," Eagle growled, letting Victory go to turn in his direction. "Button your lip."

"I don't take orders from lackeys," the Centurion said with contempt. "Your body may be made of steel now, lackey. But you're still a thug, and that's all you'll ever be."

Victory could swear that the Eagle's eyes turned red with rage. She could almost feel heat coming off his body as he took two strides, grabbed the Centurion by the neck, and hauled him to his feet.

"Somebody's got a death wish!" he rumbled. "I'm gonna pop your head clean off and use it for a soccer ball . . . "

"STOP IT!" Victory heard herself say. "You'll KILL him!"

"What do you care what happens to him? He's a villain."

"I don't know, but . . . please don't kill him. I'll do anything." Her tongue slipped out of her mouth and licked her full lips. "Anything."

The Eagle grinned. Turning from the Centurion, he nodded to the Swan. The dark-haired villainess came over and took his place, holding her steel talons against the Centurion's throat. Meanwhile the male villain undid his pants. "In that case, crawl over here and suck my dick."

Victory knew that she had no choice. From the moment she had opened her mouth, she had known it would lead to something like this. Then why had she done it? Just because she couldn't stand the sight of blood? The Centurion was just another villain she had clashed with so many times. He had captured her and taken her, used her body as his personal plaything more than once. Why did she care what happened to him?

"RIGHT NOW, bitch!" the Eagle snapped impatiently.

The heroine glared at the steel-skinned creature in disgust for a moment, before dropping her head in miserable acceptance.

With all the crime lords watching via the Internet, with Evelyn Eldridge watching, Victory crawled across the floor on her hands and knees, slowly, desperately, wracking her brain to think of a way out of this. By the time she found herself kneeling his feet, she realized the only way to save the Centurion's life was by submitting to this man's depraved demands.

Black Eagle grabbed her by the hair, pulling her face towards his thick metal cock. The heroine resisted for a moment, while he pressed the bulbous head against her ruby lips. "Ummm, I can't . . . you're going to have to . . . "

The villain frowned. His cock was stiff, naturally, because it was made of metal. But it was also unresponsive to her touch, because it was made of metal.

"I see your point," he grumbled. He concentrated, and all the metal seemed to flow out of his body into his right hand, as the stone reformed there. Carefully he set it down on the table, his body flesh and blood once again. "Don't try anything cute, bitch."

Victory flicked her eyes toward the Swan, who was gleefully holding her talons to the Centurion's helpless throat. Knowing that she had no choice, the heroine parted her lips, taking his manhood into her mouth. Shame burned in her cheeks, as he thrust his prick all the way to back of her throat, gagging the supplicant heroine. She closed her lips around his shaft and began to bob her head. The taste and smell quickly overwhelmed her senses, making her pretty head spin. She could feel his rod swelling and hardening, growing in her mouth.

Precum oozed from the tip, mixing with her saliva to create a thick slime, which quickly coated the inside of her mouth. Victory pulled back, trying to spit some of the nasty substance out, but it only oozed down her chin. She gasped in surprise as the Eagle gave her a quick slap, before shoving his member back into her mouth.

He thrust in and out smoothly, while Victory struggled to accommodate his growing size. She tried to massage the massive tool with her tongue, sucking on the shaft. However, Eagle was far too eager, rolling his hips and fucking her mouth! Slurping and sucking, Victory endured as long as she could before pushing away again, sputtering on the strings of gism streaming from her lips.

She felt him tangle both hands in her hair and yank her forward. His thick wang slid all the way to the back of her throat again, gagging the heroine. Yank and thrust! Yank and thrust! He forced the heroine's face all the way against his crotch, choking her on his dick. Panic welled as the heroine lost her breath, unable to breathe. She pulled away desperately, coughing and gagging. Before she could draw more than a couple short breaths, he shoved his cock back into her mouth. Victory closed her lips around him, trying to lick and suck but he thrust right past her soft tongue and began fucking her throat once more.

The Centurion squirmed uncomfortably, watching the poor heroine being victimized for his own sake. For the first time the Roman truly recognized Victory's selflessness. What had possessed her to act on his behalf? What was he to her but another opponent? One who had used her himself in his time.

Then he noticed something odd about the Swan's body posture and realized that his captor was becoming aroused watching Victory suck off the Eagle. Of course he had known even when the two of them were together that Trista was bisexual, but to think that she could have fallen for Victory while the heroine had been her captive . . . On second thought, knowing Victory intimately himself, why should that surprise him?

The Centurion wiggled his body sideways, letting his bare arm rub against the Swan's bare inner legs. He felt a shiver run along the raven-haired woman's lissome frame.

"This is getting you hot, isn't it?" he said quietly. "Uncuff me and I can do something about it."

"Dream on," the Swan replied, glancing down disdainfully at him.

Nevertheless she spread the stance of her legs a little further apart. Was that just for a little firmer balance, or was it an invitation?

Centurion took the chance. Still on his knees, he pivoted slowly to face her curvaceous figure, looking up at her. He felt the steel talons of her right glove glide along the vulnerable skin of his throat to stand poised over his carotid artery, while her left hand took a firm grip on the nape of his neck. Still keeping eye contact, his bound hands moved gently along the satin skin of her right leg, fingers caressing the smooth back of her knee, moving upward like a whisper along her thigh. Lifting the hem of her tiny little miniskirt out of the way, he leaned forward and began kissing the tops of her thighs, very lightly.

The Swan let out a very, very soft sigh, leaning forward slightly against him. The Centurion slowly moved the focus of his kisses towards her muff, cautiously pushing aside the satin fabric of her panties. Sliding his face in between her legs, he began prodding at the folds of her labia with his tongue, wiggling her shaved pussy lips back and forth. The raven-haired girl moaned, a shudder passing through her spine, making her teeter ever so slightly on her high heels. He could taste her juices flowing now. She was getting wetter, goosebumps pricking her thighs. Her skin felt hot. He kept it up, trying to keep his eyes focused seductively on hers as he let his tongue circle the area right around her clitoris, teasing her but not quite touching.

"Mmmmmm," she sighed, closing her eyes.

The Centurion risked a quick glance at Victory. The chestnut-maned superheroine looked thoroughly demoralized, thoroughly beaten, as she gagged and choked on Black Eagle's thick schlong. Once she began to go limp, but the henchman pulled her back, pressing her face against his pelvis and forcing his cock as far down her throat as it could go. His hips were pounding back and forth against her face - yank and thrust! Yank and thrust! He must be cumming hard; the Centurion could see semen leaking through Victory's lips around his shaft. Finally he pulled back, his eyes closed in ecstasy, letting his gizm drip down her chin and onto the beautiful superheroine's naked breasts.

The moment he did, the Centurion reached up plugging his thumb into Swan's tight little hole. At the same time, dragging his tongue intensely over her hot little clit! Her entire pelvic mound quivered as he pressed his thumb in a little deeper, all while pulsing his tongue against her love button.

"Ahhhh!!" the Swan gasped, as her hips trembled from the unexpected climax. The Centurion kept up the pressure, his mouth sucking at her succulent cooch while his tongue went to work, waggling back and forth over her clit, wringing yet a second orgasm from her soft body. "Oh my-my gosh!!" she gasped, her pretty knees knocking, her hands clenching around his shoulders to keep her balance. NOW!

The Roman suddenly shot to his feet like a coiled spring, head-butting the Swan precisely on the point of her jaw as he stood. The raven-haired villainess tumbled backward, already out cold. He caught her by the front of her belt, swinging her slim body one way while he dove and rolled the other way, making for his sword belt.

Black Eagle's eyes snapped open. "What the f-?" he started to say, but Victory took her cue from the Centurion. Her assailant was unsteady on his feet with his cock hanging out of his drawers...far from the best position in which to defend himself. Reaching forward, she punched him right in the balls! He screamed like a woman, dropping to his knees and clutching at his precious package.

In a flash, victory rolled backwards across the stage, groping for her uniform. It was the work of a second to strap on her silver power belt and slip her bracelets in place. She would dearly have loved to get fully dressed, but the Black Eagle was already getting command of himself. She contented herself with tugging on her panties and that miniskirt. In the process, she bumped into the Centurion, who had recovered his sword and somehow managed to un-handcuff himself.

"We've got to stop meeting like this, Enchantress," the Roman said with a grin. "I take it that submitting to a blow job was part of your plan to lure him into a false sense of security?"

Victory sighed. "Sometimes a woman's most powerful weapon is just being a woman."

"I couldn't agree more," the Roman said. "But we're not out of the woods yet."

Black Eagle had reached over and touched the stone. A ripple passed over his body as once again he turned into living metal! "You two!" he bellowed. "I'm going to break you apart with my bare hands!"

Chapter Seven

"Sticks and stones, lackey," the Centurion said calmly, igniting the blade of his energy sword. "So far, you've been nothing but bark. I have a BITE!"

With a roar, the metal man charged down upon the Centurion and Victory, and the pair scattered to either side. The Centurion managed to take a bite out of their attacker's arm with his energy blade, but it was a mere annoyance. Victory leaped forward, her enhanced speed seeming to throw everything into slow motion, and slugged him across the jaw. Unfortunately it was just like before; his solid metal musculature barely felt even her super-powered punch. His fists came down on them like piledrivers, which they barely managed to evade.

That was how it went - they fought courageously, but to no purpose. Even the Centurion's energy blade could barely scratch him like this. Victory could easily stay out of his reach, for all the good it did her. All he had to do was keep coming to eventually wear down even her. He was like a tank . . . an unstoppable . . .

"Centurion, I've got an idea!" Victory said. Ducking under his next punch, the spunky superheroine raised one lissome leg to kick him in the kidneys, using the force of her kick to propel her behind him. Then she simply ran down the aisle of the auditorium toward the main exit.

"HA!" the villain scoffed. "Running away? That's your big plan?"

"Why don't you catch me and see?" she taunted, pausing in the doorway. "Or is the big bad villain afraid?" He yelled and charged after her.

Victory led him through the mansion, taking a futile punch every now and then when the opportunity arose, but mainly concentrating on staying a few steps ahead of him. She noticed surveillance cameras everywhere, so that the crime bosses could sit back and watch the whole thing. She hoped they were enjoying themselves.

The Eagle grew angrier and angrier the longer she remained out of reach. "Hold still, you little tart! When I catch you, I'm going to pull your arms and legs off!"

"The trouble is, I don't think you can catch me, loser!" the purple-clad superheroine taunted. "Oh look, it's the tortoise and the hare. And guess which one you are?"

Unfortunately, the mansion was bigger than Victory planned on, and she got turned around. Meaning to go toward the staircase, she turned left when she should have gone right, ending up in a cul-de-sac, flat up against a big glass picture window. This wall of the mansion jutted out over the cliff. All she could see out the window was a sheer drop down into the deepest part of the ocean. Oops!

"What were you saying, slut?" the Black Eagle gloated, cutting off her retreat. "No place for you to run. No place to dodge. Got any last words? Now's the time."

"Just one . . . " Victory said, as the villain ran toward her, his arms spread out on either side to grab her.

At the last second, she leaped straight up, kicked off from the top of his head, and did a forward somersault. As she landed catlike behind him, the Centurion suddenly appeared, shouldering Black Eagle forward with all his might. Unable to stop himself, the villain crashed straight through the window!

" . . . Geronimo!!" Victory finished, even as she snagged the Centurion by the belt, to keep him from following the Black Eagle in.

Victory and the Centurion stood together at the window sill, watching as the Eagle plunged like a rock into the deep water and sank.

"Do you think he can swim like that?" the Centurion asked, just as a deep gurgle of bubbles broke the surface. "I guess not."

"Centurion!" said one of the crime bosses through the mansion's speaker system, as the nearby camera focused on the pair of adventurers. "She can't have anything left after that! Finish her off! Bring me her head and I'll pay you 20,000 Euros!"

"I'll pay you 30,000!" another voice said.

"She belongs to ME, dead or alive!" screeched Evelyn Eldridge's voice. "I've already bought and paid for her!"

"You'll have to take that up with Black Eagle," said another. "If you can find him!"

Feeling rather weak and tired, Victory cupped her hands to cover her naked boobs. She tensed up for a confrontation as the Centurion turned toward her, but the truth was she wasn't sure she had much fight left in her. He looked at her as if considering what to do. Then he slowly dropped to one knee, reversed his sword, and handed it to her, hilt first.

"You saved my life," he said. "I may be a criminal, but I like to pay my debts."

The superheroine breathed a sigh of relief. She took the sword, keeping her breasts covered with one arm. Then she turned to address the camera. "I've just got one thing to say to all of you! I'M BACK!"

She slashed the cable with Centurion's sword, cutting their feed.

Victory commandeered the Swan's airship as the only means of getting them all back to Capital City. The only slight drawback to this plan was that she had no earthly idea how to pilot it. The Centurion solved that dilemma by ordering his three henchmen, under pain of death (and not getting paid), to follow any commands she might give them, to the letter. So now they were in the pilot house, flying the ship back home. The Swan and her henchmen were disarmed and securely roped together at the entry port.

The Centurion she had handcuffed and left in the galley.

Victory herself, once satisfied that everything was ship-shape, went to the Swan's boudoir. The Swan didn't have any normal clothes it seemed, but after an extensive search, Victory was finally able to find a yellow tank top. It didn't match her miniskirt, but at least it kept her covered. The search had also turned up not only the diamond necklace the villainess had stolen from the Pinnacle Building, but also the missing swag from several recent unsolved burglaries. She smiled. This whole thing was going to be quite a feather in Victory's cap . . .

"I thought I might find you in here," the Centurion said, from the doorway.

"I thought YOU were fixing dinner," Victory replied coolly.

It didn't trouble her for a moment that she was alone with a dangerous criminal. She had already spent a few moments in the machine shop repairing the latch on her power belt, and she knew that he couldn't take it away from her if he tried. As long as she had it, she was powerful, she was the one in charge, never mind the fact that he somehow had freed himself from the handcuffs.

"You know how it is in a strange kitchen," he said, sidling up close behind her. "You can never find anything you want."

Victory felt the warmth of his masculine body as he moved even closer. She turned around, looking up at him. She could not deny her attraction, from the very first time they had clashed she could not deny it. He had defeated her and taken her on several occasions . . . and a part of her had always wanted him to.

"You . . . you shouldn't be here," she said, her soft tone lacking conviction.

"You want me to leave?" His hands were softly snaking around the curve of her waist. She noticed that he steered clear of her power belt-not that it would have done him any good, she thought smugly.

Suddenly his hand slid up, pressing against her back and drawing her against his broad chest. Her plump C-cups pressed against his pecs, as he leaned down to kiss her. Victory returned the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck and melting against his manly body.