The Enslavement of My Boss Pt. 01

Story Info
For years he was a slave to her until the tables turned.
1.8k words
4.17
40.6k
28
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr13bone
dr13bone
1,532 Followers

"I am sorry, I just can't take you with me," my boss of some twelve years said to me, as she blathered on about how she would try to find a good spot for me before she left. I had broken bread with her, secretly lusted for her, been her friend, and the work I did for her ultimately cost me my marriage, and now she was just parachuting out without so much as a thank you.

"Sorry? Sorry just won't cut it!" I said getting up and looking at her. In her late forties she was still pretty hot. She was Irish/German with nice tits, shapely legs and a round soft butt that must feel great to fuck. But I also knew her when she was in her early thirties when she was so hot that if you worked for her you had to crank one off about her at some time or another.

"Look I..."

I had a plan for this, a scorched earth plan, created during a real long drive back from a company meeting in Georgia. Fueled by highly caffeinated soda I had stitched it together. I never thought I'd use it. I don't know why I even had thought it up in first place, I just did.

"You know what? Any terms you give will be more than good enough, provided you throw in a permanent parking space for me out front," she knew that I had hurt my knee coming to work on an icy Saturday to finish a report for her while she stood at home "sick," with sick meaning banging her ex-boyfriend, or should I say husband from the marriage that lasted about two whole months. Actually I might not have sprung the plan even then but she waffled even on my humble request for a parking spot.

"Okay then! You will give me that spot, because I have one word to say to you, and that is: Cosgrove." I said with the drama one usually reserves for revealing that you are the member of a secret spy organization. Her eyes went wide as she woke up out of the sea of ambition she had plunged into.

"You...you wouldn't..." she said as she saw her godhood started to evaporate.

What was Cosgrove? Years ago she had "borrowed" money from a client's account to go on an exotic vacation with her boyfriend. However, during that time the investments she took the money from into had skyrocketed. When she came back she found herself in a bigger hole than she had expected.

She had slid the money back into the account, plus some extra, the client thinking it was a mistake in his favor never even bothered to question the other irregularities in his account thinking he had gotten over. However, I had kept the whole paper trail, not on purpose at the time, but I had just blindly filed it away. Later I made my own copies of all the paperwork for as you know taking a client's money is never a case of "no harm no foul."

As she stammered I looked her over. I took a piece of paper from her desk and wrote something on it and put it into my pocket.

"Here is the way we are going to play this out. For years I have been your confident, and nearly castrated slave. That is okay. You have said things to me, certain things, certain sexy things over drinks that stuck in my head. I don't know if you did it to ensnare me or show your power or what."

She tearfully pleaded that was never the case.

"I narrowed them down to the most juicy ones, coupled with the things me and my wife never got to do because of your interfering with my, with our lives and the total is thirteen. Thirteen of them that really stood out. And you know what? Like an erotic genie you are going to do all of them for me, or this will all be dropped on your new boss' desk. Not today, not tomorrow, but sometime in the next five years, when you have become comfortable. If you obey everything, and I am not even asking you to do it without hesitation, actually I might even like it if you did, it seems sexier that way, I will forget that the file ever existed."

I let it soak in a bit, and then added, "And I want my parking spot, now!" She saw it made me even more pissed that it took her less than five minutes to write out the from (probably less if her hands had not been shaking), fax it and for me to receive an email on my phone with my new spot and the placard would be ready Monday.

She knew enough not to question whether I would carry out my threat or not. She knew the sort of things I had done for her on the job. It was late enough that nobody should still be there, but I latched the door anyway. "Come here," I told her. She walked up to me nervous as I put my arms around her, drinking in her odor as I kissed her for the first time ever enjoying her taste as I felt her tits press against my chest. I was in great fucking shape as I worked out in the gym every day to get out my frustrations. I kissed her again letting my hands feel those nice tits of hers, I could almost say they worth the wait, that is almost.

"Okay, now for the first of your labors. I remember you saying to me you never understood why men liked women to be on their knees when they give head, now it is time for you to find out."

"Are you kidding me? You're not! Are you?" she said as I came over by her desk. I undid my belt, she could see I was erect. She thought about it for a moment and then got down on her knees.

"You are serious! Here?" she said with eyes wide as she unzipped my pants and unsnapped the snap. She pulled down my underwear slightly and I felt her warm hands touch my cock and pull it out.

"Kiss it!" I told her.

"I can't believe you wanted me to...that you are going to make me do this."

"This...and a whole lot more. You see women look so beautiful this way, it is a bit of a submission and I can see your tits so nicely. Now take it in your mouth."

She hesitated a second, then kissed my cock's head before opening her mouth and taking it in.

"That's good. Suck on it," I told her unnecessarily as she obeyed me her head bobbing up and down on my cock as I ran my hand through her blond hair. All those years of fantasizing were now becoming reality, I thought I'd be disappointed but I was not.

"Now open your blouse, I want to see your tits."

She quickly opened her blouse, I helped her slide it off. Without being asked to she undid her bra.

"Now play with them while you suck me off. Don't be shy! This is just the start of it all," I reached down to feel her tits she held me hands against them, her nipples were hard. She started to take me deeper bobbing her head up and down faster and faster. As much as I wanted to slow it down I also wanted to cum.

I had her lick the whole underside of my shaft from top to bottom and suck my balls. I ordered her to pinch her own nipples demanding she do so harder and harder until I could see the pain on her face.

"I will give you a choice, either in your mouth or on your face and tits," she hesitated as I said it but continued to suck me off. When I finally could not take it anymore I blew my nuts in her mouth she sucked my cock even harder until I was "dry." Then, maybe to gain my favor, she kissed my cock and put it back in my pants.

When I was done I helped her up. She went to the little bar on the side of the office and poured herself a drink. "You are not serious about this whole love slave thing are you?"

"Never more serious in all my life. And thanks for the parking spot."

"Well I am going to be away for a little bit..." she felt necessary to tell me so I would understand she was not violating our agreement.

"I heard through the office grapevine, a little cosmetic freshening up in Mexico, not that I think you need it."

She half- smiled at the compliment.

I told her with our arrangement I would be fair, when she did everything on my list the papers would be gone and she would free of me.

"But just one thing, since you are going in anyway." I handed her the note I had wrote earlier folded it twice and gave it to her.

She took it and quickly unfolded it, "You can't be serious! 38DD? You want me to get breast implants? I can't do that!" she said as she crumbled up the paper. She put back on her bra and began to put her blouse on. "I can fight you on this! Go to the police or a detective or..." it was then that she realized how trapped she was.

"No you won't I said going over to her, from behind her I kissed the back of her neck as I reached around to squeeze her breasts. "You know after it is all done you could have the implants removed and you never have to see me again." I said as I pushed myself against her nice soft ass so she could feel me.

"As a matter of fact I feel like pushing you over your desk and taking you right now, but it will wait. But I will tell you this, every fantasy you have given me, from all those talks is going to be realized. Along with the ones that you and this job ruined for me and my wife.

She trembled slightly. "When you recover we will begin. Is that understood?"

She looked down at the floor and said humbly, "Understood."

I took a small box out of my jacket pocket, "One last thing, to remind you of your submission, when you are all done with your cosmetic work you will go to the place that is on the inside lid of this box and have this placed through your right nipple,"

I handed her the box, it had an iron nipple ring in it. She picked it up saying it was too heavy, I told her it was heavy enough to remind her every day of her sexual obligation to me.

I kissed her deeply before leaving. I would not see her again for a few months when her training would truly begin. One fantasy down, twelve to go.

dr13bone
dr13bone
1,532 Followers