The Entertainment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy pulled the dildo out and shoved it back in a few times. Then she stopped with it buried in my ass. "Oh, I almost forgot." She reached down and pushed a button at the base of the dildo. The cock up my ass began vibrating along with the smaller one that was on the inside of the harness. Tracy moaned as the vibrations stimulated her clit. Then she began to really fuck me. She was pulling out the whole length and shoving it back in. She changed her posture and her strokes several times trying to find a good groove. She was having fun with the novelty of fucking someone with her own dick.

Steve was beside himself watching his sweet little wife going to town on my ass with a cock bigger than his. She looked so dirty and seemed to really be getting into it. He wondered if she would ever want to do it to him. He'd read stories online about things like that and it had turned him on, but he didn't really want that, did he? He certainly never thought Tracy would be into it. Maybe after this she would be willing to let him do her in the ass. His cock was rock hard and he was rubbing it through his pants. It was almost too much for him. He looked over at Lana and Gary to see if they noticed him rubbing himself. They were both watching the show, but Lana was sitting on Gary's lap with her skirt hiked up to her waist. Looking closer saw that her panties were pulled to the side and Gary's cock was buried in her clean shaven pussy. Steve's cock started twitching and it was all he could do to keep from blowing another load in his pants. He felt like he was sitting in the middle of one of the dirtiest pornos he had ever seen.

Finally, Tracy hit her stride when she shoved her cock all the way in and began to take short strokes, pressing herself against me with each one to drive the vibrator against her clit. She began to moan and grunt with each stroke. Her strokes grew faster and her breathing grew heavier. She was plowing into me for all she was worth. Then her orgasm hit her and she plunged the dildo all the way into me and started grinding herself against me. I felt her grab my hips tighter and pull me towards her. She rode the waves of her orgasm till they began to subside, then she slumped forward and leaned on my back to catch her breath. I could feel her continue to gyrate her hips slightly while the vibrator continued to buzz. Eventually she reached down and turned it off.

"Oh my god, that was amazing!" she said. "I've never had an orgasm that felt quite like that before." She turned to Steve who still had his hands on his crotch. "Did you like watching me, honey? Did that turn you on?"

"Yeah, that was hot!" said Steve.

"I could get used to that,' said Tracy. "You'd better hope we can borrow Sissy sometime, because if not, you might in trouble!" she said to Steve, laughing. Steve laughed nervously, wondering if she really felt that way.

Finally Tracy pulled the dildo out of my ass and had me lick it clean. Then she took it off and found her clothes and began putting them back on. Lana came over to me with a large butt plug, about as big around as the dildo that Tracy had just used on me. She had me lick it to get it wet, then she moved around behind me and began to shove it up my ass. My well-fucked hole accepted it easily.

"What's that?" asked Tracy

"That," answered Lana, "is part of Sissy's uniform. She always wears one when she is here. It helps keeps her loose and reminds her of her place." She ordered me to go and get them another round of drinks. I could hear them laughing as I walked away. My ass felt sore from all the abuse it had just received. I hoped that I would not have to be the center of attention all night long. Lucky for me things were about to take a much different turn...

12