The Entertainment Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
econut
econut
425 Followers

"No, never!" gasped Tracy.

"How does it feel?"

"Oh my god, it feels so good." In truth it felt like her entire body had been filled by the intruder. It hurt slightly to be stretched so wide, but every nerve ending in her pussy was being stimulated Every time his cock twitched or moved, it sent bolts of pleasure throughout her body.

"Do you want me to pull it out?" said Gary as he pulled his cock out, so just the head was still inside.

"No, Master! Please keep it in me! I love your cock!"

"Tell me who your pussy belongs to."

"You, Master! You own my pussy!"

"Do I own your whole body?"

"Yes Master! You own me! I belong to you now!"

With that, Gary plunged back into her with one long stroke. Tracy screamed in pleasure. Gary began pulling out and thrusting back in, building up a rhythm. Almost immediately, Tracy began to cum. She was writhing and screaming under him as the most intense vaginal orgasm washed over her. Gary began plowing into her, thrusting deep with each push. Tracy was screaming and moaning with every thrust. Gary grabbed her legs and brought them together in front of him pushing them back over her body. In this position, his cock was sliding against her clit with every movement in and out. After a few thrusts, another intense orgasm rocked Tracy, this one starting in her clit. She was in ecstasy from his magnificent cock. She had never had such intense orgasms. They were now coming back to back in one long continuous series of waves. Her screaming and moaning and grunting were constant.

Steve had never seen his wife like this before. He was amazed at how many orgasms she was having. He could never in his wildest dreams even imagine giving her this kind of pleasure. And Lana made sure to remind him of that. He began to believe that Gary really was superior to him. The more he heard his wife scream in pleasure, the more he began to feel excited and happy for her that she was able to feel so high. He was turned on and His dick was straining against the confines of his cage.

"Do you like watching your wife take such a big beautiful cock, Steve?" asked Lana.

"Yes, Mistress," Steve answered this time.

"Maybe you'd like to take a big cock of your own." said Lana, reaching down and shoving a finger in Steve's ass as she spoke. Before Steve could respond, she got up and walked out of the room. While she was gone, Steve watched Gary continue to plow his wife. The only sounds in the room were Gary grunting with each thrust, Tracy moaning in pleasure, and the wet sound of Gary's cock sliding in and out of her pussy. I was just standing off to the side of the couch, also watching Gary and Tracy, enjoying the show. After a few minutes Lana came back in wearing a medium sized strap-on dildo, about the same size as Steve's cock. She walked over to Steve, stroking it, and shoved it in front of his face.

"I know you get turned on seeing a woman in a strap-on," said Lana. "How does it feel knowing this one's going to be going up your ass?" Steve eyes were wide as he looked at the toy bobbing inches in front of his face. "Suck it." said Lana, as she pressed the tip against his lips. Steve turned his head to try to get away from it. Lana reached out and grabbed his head and twisted it back forward. She leaned down and looked him in the eye. "Look, slave. When I give you an order, I expect you to obey. This cock is going up your ass one way or another. If you cooperate, you might actually enjoy it. If you resist, you definitely won't like it." She was speaking very sternly. "Remember, you're our slave, now. We own you. Your wife has accepted that fact and look at how much she's enjoying it. If you don't want me to fuck you in the ass, I can let you leave, but Tracy is going to stay here with us all night. And she may not want to come home to you tomorrow." Steve thought about her words, knowing she was right. "And besides," said Lana. "I think you want me to fuck you in the ass. Now open up and suck my cock!"

Defeated, Steve opened his mouth and accepted Lana's rubber cock. She shoved a couple inches in and waited until Steve began to suck on it, bobbing his head back and forth. Then Lana began fucking his face with it, pushing it down his throat, but careful not to gag him too much. She pulled it out. "Lick it." she ordered. Steve stuck out his tongue and began to lick the head and lick up and down the sides. "Yeah, that's good," said Lana. "Now suck it like it's a real cock. I won't stop until I'm satisfied you're a good cock sucker" Steve began sucking it again with more energy. At Lana's instruction I untied Steve's hands and legs. Without being told, he brought his hands up to help him work the dildo and began giving it a real blow job. Lana complimented him on his skills. She continued fucking his face for a good long while as Steve fucked Tracy in the background.

Gary began to slow his pace after a bit and then pulled out. Tracy was covered in sweat and her whole body was flushed. Her voice was ragged from screaming so much. Gary let her lay still and rest for minute before starting another round. Meanwhile, Lana brought Steve over to the couch and told him to get on all fours facing Tracy. She came up behind him and squirted some lube on his ass and on the dildo. She stuck a finger in to begin loosening him up. Gary pulled Tracy up until she was on all fours, too, facing Steve. They looked at each other, exchanging a look. Neither one had seen this side of each other before.

"Are you ready to get fucked in the ass, Slave?" asked Lana.

"Yes, Mistess." answered Steve.

"Yes, what?"

"I'm ready to get fucked in the ass, Mistress." He looked down at the couch, unable to face his wife as he confirmed his submission to Lana.

Lana set the head of the dildo against his hole and began to push. "You're just a little slut at heart aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Tracy watched his face as the head of the dildo slipped in past his anal ring. He gasped and his head went back, leaving him looking into his wife's face again. He looked at Tracy with his mouth hanging open, grunting as Lana grabbed his hips and shoved her cock in deeper.

"Who's slut are you?" asked Lana. "Who owns you?"

"Unnghh...I'm your slut, Mistress. You own me."

"That's right," said Lana. She had now pushed the entire 6 inch dildo into him. "And who owns your wife now?"

Steve looked up at Tracy just as Gary was shoving his cock back into her well fucked pussy. She moaned and her eyes rolled back as she felt Gary filling her with his enormous meat.

"Gary owns her, Mistress."

"Yeah, your little wife belongs to Gary now. And so do you. Gary is your Master too. Why don't you thank him for giving your wife such a good fuck?" Lana was humiliating him now. She was pulling her dildo out and slowly pushing it back in as she talked.

"Unngh...Thank you Master." Said Steve. "Thank you for fucking my wife."

"Your wife has such a hot little pussy," said Gary. "I plan on fucking her a lot from now on."

Together, the owners began fucking their new slaves. Lana was pistoning in and out of Steve's ass, pushing his face toward his wife's with each stroke. Gary was fucking Tracy with a brisk pace. It wasn't long before she began to orgasm once more. Tracy's head was now right next to Steve's so that he could hear every breath and every little moan as she lost herself to the orgasm. He himself was grunting and moaning as Lana plowed into his ass. As the initial pain subsided, the dildo began to feel good inside of him. He began pushing back into Lana, meeting her thrusts. He was now a totally willing Slut. Tracy was doing the same to Gary, rocking back and forth on his cock.

Soon Gary's breathing began to get heavier as he was getting close to cumming. He grabbed Tracy's waist and began slamming into her even harder. "Oh, fuck! I'm gonna cum!" As his cock exploded inside of her, he pushed himself as deep as he could. In a few more strokes, he emptied his load into her. He pulled out and Tracy rolled over and collapsed on her back, exhausted. Gary went over next to Steve and dangled his cock, glistening with him and Tracy's combined juices, in front of Steve's face. Lana was still slowly pumping her dildo in and out of Steve's ass.

"Suck me clean slave," said Gary. "I want you to taste your wife's cum on my cock." Steve could smell his wife's scent on his cock. Steve was instinctively repulsed by the thought of sucking another man's dick but being face to face with the massive tool that had just destroyed his wife's pussy triggered his submissive instinct. Gary put one hand on the back of Steve's head and Steve opened his mouth wide to accept his Master's meat. He sucked on it as he had with Lana's dildo earlier. He could taste his wife's pussy and another salty taste which he assumed must be cum. "Yeah, that's it," said Gary. "Get it good and clean." As Steve sucked, he swallowed a few drops of cum that leaked out of Gary's cock. After a few more minutes Gary told Steve to stop. "Don't worry; I'll make sure you get plenty of chances to suck me off before you leave here. But for now, I believe your wife needs a good cleaning too."

Lana pulled her cock out of Steve's ass then grabbed him by the ear and dragged him over to where Tracy was still laying on the couch. "Now get in there and clean up Gary's mess," said Lana. "Make sure you get it all." Steve looked at Tracy's well beaten pussy. Her labia were red and puffy and gaping wide. Cum was pooled in the opening and beginning to drip down her to her ass. His wife looked like a character out of a hardcore porn flick. He could smell her scent even stronger now. Everything about this was turning him on. By now he was fully resigned to his role as slave. Without hesitation, he crawled between his wife's legs and began to slurp another man's cum from her pussy. He licked up the trail of cum dribbling down to her ass. He probed her with his tongue and sucked on her pussy trying to get all of Gary's cum.

"Look at him go," said Lana. "I think he's a natural cumslut." She walked in to the next room and came back with a medium sized butt plug, about the diameter of the strap-on she had been using on him. She came up behind him and shoved it into his ass, which accepted it with ease. Then she leaned down and stroked his hair as he continued to feast on Tracy's mound. "I'm so glad you've accepted your new role so easily. I could tell you were a natural submissive. Now that you are officially our slave, this will be part of your uniform," she said and patted the plug. "You are not to remove it without permission, do you understand?"

"Yes mistress," said Steve, and then returned to his task.

Lana walked over to Gary and wrapped her arms around him, giving him a long passionate kiss. They turned to watch their new slaves. "You know, it's a good thing that this happened," said Lana. "You two could never truly give each other what you need because you are both naturally submissive. You both needed someone to dominate you. And now you have us. I think this is the start of a very enjoyable arrangement."

It was amazing to watch Gary and Lana totally dominating another couple. In just a couple of hours Steve and Tracy had gone from taking turns fucking me in the ass, to being transformed into Gary and Lana's personal sluts. In a bizarre way, I felt proud of my Master and Mistress for their conquest of the other two. And I felt happy for Steve and Tracy who could now experience the pleasure of submission that I had found here. I couldn't wait to see what Gary and Lana had planned for the rest of the night...

econut
econut
425 Followers
12