The Entrepreneurs Ch. 03-04

Story Info
Casey & Laceys ongoing journey into creating space for play.
1.2k words
3.46
6.6k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Our Dear Readers,

As always thank you for you kind words of encouragement.

This is a continuation of our story.

Please comment, all will be answered.

Kindest regards,

C&L

~~*~~

Chapter 3.

In taxi back to the hotel, I played gently with Isabelle's hair. Just running my hands through it. We were discussing quietly what we had discovered, and Isabelle was trying to recall who had chokers on and who didn't. I don't have the visual memory that Isabelle had. I was surprised by how many female Doms she could remember. As I was playing with her hair, I tightened my grip, it was tight enough that she knew I had a handful, but not tight enough for the driver to think anything was amiss.

"You belong to me. Now and forever."

"I belong to you, Alex." was her reply.

"Isabelle." I addressed her in the tone that let her know I wanted something.

"Yes, Alex?" Her response, ready for my request, as always,

"Touch me. " I whispered.

Without hesitation she snuggled in. She reached up under my jacket and undid my zipper. She reached in and found my boxers. She slipped her hand in the front slit and started to play with my cock. It grew in her hand and she purred into my ear. We continued our conversation as the driver now looked a little bit suspiciously into the mirror.

"Isabelle, what do you want on your collar?"

"You pick, Alex. I belong to you. It should be your choice."

I smiled at this and got lost in her hand under my coat and my thoughts. Before I met Isabelle, I would never have thought I'd be talking of collars. We had discovered our D/s side, almost quite by accident. When we first started dating, she told me that her favorite Shakespearean Play was The Taming of the Shrew. We read it together. That sowed the seed. That was a memory I wanted to fully relive another day. I broke my reverie, and continued on the thought of the collar.

"Then I think we need to focus on something that has a decorative padlock for you."

She squirmed, happy that symbols we had picked earlier for our love, the lock and key would play a part in this necklace. We approached the hotel. I whispered to her to tuck my cock back in my shorts, but to leave my fly open, and withdraw her hand. When she did, the palm came away shiny with my pre-cum. She tried to nonchalantly wipe it on her pants, I don't know if the driver noticed or not. When we got out, he certainly noticed that my zipper was open and that I had a hard on. Isabelle was scandalized and she blushed as we walked to the hotel, but she knew that we would never see this driver again.

The Elevator up seemed like it would never end. When we got to the room, I undressed Isabelle, and had her undress me. She asked if she should put on a costume. I responded with no, I thought we should do this shopping naked.

With the laptop on the hotel's king size bed we snuggled in and started our shopping spree. I found a white lace number with a black ribbon like center that was adorned with a small lock that I really loved. Isabelle loved it as well but was concerned that it wasn't subdued enough for our out and about activities. All the while, as we browsed she continued to pay attention to my cock; keeping it hard and simply stroking it lovingly. I had to agree that it was a bit of overkill for what we wanted. We were looking for subtle, but I did love this piece. It reminded me of a Victorian or Edwardian era French maid's uniform.

We continued to browse. We eventually found a small gold chain that had a pretty little lock that floated on the chain. It was subtle enough for her to wear every day, but would definitely deter Jerks like Dave if we ever went to another munch. We ordered it, and I added the French maid style one as well.

~~*~~

Chapter 4

I put the laptop aside and pulled Isabelle to me. She got on top of me and slowly slid down on my Penis. She was wet from the collar shopping and the playing with me. As always when I entered her we found a feeling of belonging, of home, of peace.

She snuggled into me and just rested there. We were certainly happy with our purchases, and Isabelle started to discuss our evening.

"It was interesting. Most of the people were like you and me. You'd pass them in the street and not know. As I pass people, I will wonder at every person I see with a tight necklace now, male of female."

"I know. I don't know what I was expecting, but that wasn't it. " I answered.

"They were, normal. Sam said we should be a little bit discreet, as most of these people do not share their true nature with the rest of the world." Isabelle continued slowly moving up and down on my penis. I could feel her wetness surrounding me. I could feel the cool night air on the base of my shaft as she raised up, and then her heat enveloping me as she slid back down.

"It's a shame we have to hide this side of our relationship." I was starting quickly to lose focus.

"Maybe we don't. Maybe we could create a space for this lifestyle." Isabelle was thinking as the entrepreneur.

I rolled Isabelle onto the bed. She positioned her self on all fours. I got behind her and pushed myself inside of her. And I spanked her, a quick swat that would leave her stinging in the morning. I followed it up with another that left a handprint on the opposite cheek.

She quickly came back to me. She quickly focused. No longer lost in her entrepreneurial brain, she was feeling the here and now. I was thrusting harder and harder. She was thrusting back onto me. She reached back and touched the base of my cock, sending me over the edge. We stayed in this position for a moment basking in the feelings.

When I came back to my senses, I lay beside Isabelle and took her in my arms. Her hips were slowly gyrating against nothing. I placed a hand on her pubic mound so she would have something to thrust against.

"You belong to me, Isabelle."

I slipped a finger inside of her. I could feel her wetness augmented by my seed. I withdrew my fingers reached over to the bedside stand and pulled out her favorite vibrator.

I turned it on and touched it to her clitoris.

Soon her hip gyrations settled, and she took the vibrator in her hands and I re-inserted my fingers back inside of her. I found her G-spot and rubbed. Now I could let her imagination run free. I painted a picture with words of a space where we could be free to live as us; a space where she could be my Isabelle. I described a place where I could order for her without recriminations; a space where I could kiss her fully on the mouth as lovers, because she needed to be kissed and possessed. A space where I could pull her head back and kiss her neck with all of the passion I felt, simply because I could.

Soon my Isabelle came on my fingers; her vagina contracting around me.

Laying there in the afterglow, Isabelle said,

"Let's build it."