The Equalizer

Story Info
Small cocked husband's solution uses imagination.
2.5k words
81.9k
12
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotenuf4u
Hotenuf4u
139 Followers

This is a story of a very generous, but small dicked man and how he repaid his cheating wife back. Although he had truly loved his wife throughout their 5 years of marriage, it still ended in disaster. There was really nothing, or so he thought at first, he could do about being so small. It seems that being only six and a half inches long and two inches in diameter was not enough for his wife. At first she had been satisfied with the sex since he was good enough with his tongue to drive her to orgasm. Then he would fuck her freshly wet pussy to obtain his own orgasm. To spice up the sex they started to play little games to get them excited before they started, which seemed to be keeping her happy.

They had tried dressing her up as a school girl and play the part of being made to service the head master for being caught cheating on a test, also they had him come home early to pretend that he was a thief who came to rob her but instead raped her, she seemed to like the control he had over her. Over time even these were not exciting enough for his wife, although she never expressed her feeling to him. To compensate she had bought a big vibrator to use while he was at work so she could be really filled up, which she knew she needed. This is where the trouble started. She used the vibrator more and more over the last six months until she took it too far.

You see they had a pool that needed to be cleaned every month. The pool boy was about twenty-three years old with a nine inch cock that was noticeable through his tight shorts. She found herself getting more and more curious as time went by thinking about being taken by his big cock. She marveled at how the guy got a hard-on while cleaning the pool with her laying on the lounge in her skimpy bikini catching a tan. It made her horny to see the reaction she got while he watched her covertly as he worked. Watching through her mirrored glasses she could see him glancing over his shoulder every now and then to admire her body from head to toe. More and more she would find herself pumping away with her vibrator picturing his big cock driving into her. For the next couple on months these fantasies were turning her on more and more which left sex with her husband less and less exciting, along with the rising battery cost. It seems that nothing he could do could replace the full feeling she got with the big vibrator inside her.

Her husband did notice the slight change in her attitude and asked her about what the problem was. Up until then she was very honest with him, but this time she either did not understand what was going on or did not want to admit to herself what the real reason was. She actually knew but just could not bring herself to tell him. Her husband continued to try new things to excite her but still found her pushing away from him in the sex area. Without her knowledge her husband had set up cameras throughout the place. (This was done on one weekend that they had gone away to visit her family.) Using these cameras he would watch his wife during the day. What he saw was his wife using her vibrator every day and sometimes even twice. No wonder she seemed looser lately, the vibrator was much larger than him. One day he happened to catch her really going at it for quite a while, so he reversed the video trying to determine why she was so hot. The scene that he saw was his wife in her skimpiest bikini by the pool. This is when he realized that the pool guy was there cleaning the pool. Zooming in he noticed what was making his wife so horny. Sticking out quite predominantly was a rather large member, very hard at the moment. No wonder, with his sexy wife only fifty feet away sun tanning in her bikini, long legs stretching out invitingly, breasts almost fully exposed as she liked small bikini lines as well as her husband did. After teasing him for a couple of hours she retreated to our bedroom, getting the vibrator quickly. She went to town taking care of business with more enthusiasm than she had ever before. The look of lust in her eyes made him start to think of how he could get her to have this much pleasure with him. It was obvious that his cock would not due, but what could he do? There is no way that he wanted to share his wife with any one, let alone this pool boy.

This new revelation really got him thinking about a solution to the problem. Using the vibrator on his wife seemed a viable solution but still was not good enough for him. He was indeed proud that his wife never made a move on the pool boy, although she teased him unmercifully. The look of lust in her eyes as she pumped her vibrator was driving him wild. He loved to see the look of satisfaction in her eyes as the orgasm hit her. This was indeed her strongest one yet. She did not even take the time to remove her bikini as she pushed it aside to bury the vibrator in her shaved pussy. He noticed just how wet his wife had become, dripping from her vibrator filled pussy, forming a puddle on the sheets. This was the look and feeling that he wanted to give his wife again, like she did when they were first married.

Accidentally while on the internet he had gotten one of those annoying pop-ups from a sex site that pop-up every now and again, IT never being able to get ahead of there tactics fully. What he saw on this particular sight was lesbians fucking each other with a strap-on dildo. This is when his plan started to take affect. Fortunately for him his work allowed him to take time off from work pretty much as he pleased, as long as his work got done. Over the next couple of weeks he had gotten the address of the company that made the strap-on dildos and set up an appointment with one of their designers. The next week he worked with the designer to develop a strap-on that he could use to fuck his wife with. This took away from some of his work duties which meant that when he was home he had to make up for the time lost. This had the effect of pretty much stopping their sex life for a while. He knew that this would only add to her frustration but thought that this would work out better. The designer and her husband came up with a design that would not only give him a bigger cock but would also allow his cum to pump into her with the help of a little motor.

The day that the pool guy came to clean the pool he came home early from work to surprise her. He timed it so he would be there before his wife went upstairs to her vibrator. The look of surprise along with a little disappointment showed on her face when he got back to the pool area. He noticed the hard cock on the pool boy and knew she had been teasing him good. He walked up to his wife and gave her a great big kiss. Standing her up, as he groped her body in front of the pool guy, they put on a show, embarrassing her a little with their display.

"I know I have been too busy to pay attention to you lately, it seems my work has gotten in the way. Today I want to make up for that. I want to try something new that I know you will enjoy," he said to his surprised and horny wife. He knew that she was at this point ready to relieve her pent up frustrations from teasing the pool boy all day.

"I know it's been hard on you the last couple of weeks but I could not figure out how to help you out," she replied.

"There is something that I would like to try that we have not ever done before. I would like to blindfold you and tie you to the bed," he said as he watched for her reaction.

Intrigued by his request while also being horny, "I would do any thing for you honey, you know I love you," she quipped feeling excited inside.

She entered the house in front of him, his hands gently caressing her ass every now and then during the walk. He watched her beautify ass sway in front of him as she took the stairs, impressive looking in her bikini. They entered the bedroom and he had her sit on the bed. He went to his bag and pulled out a blindfold and four cuffs which he attached to her hand and ankles. Attaching the cuffs he had her spread eagle on the bed, face up. He moved up to place the blindfold on, noticing that she was becoming wet already. He proceeded to kiss her lightly, then more forcefully, their tongues intertwining. Moving down he pushed the fabric, in which there was not much of, off of her excited tits. He tweaked one nipple while kissing and nibbling the other. Her moans let him know that she was enjoying the attention she was receiving. Moving one hand down in between her legs he stroked the wet lips of her pussy. He pushed harder on her clit then pushed one, then two fingers into her, slowly pumping them in and out. This was definitely driving her crazy as she bucked up against the fingers trying to drive them deeper into her excited pussy. Then he licked his way down in between her spread legs and went to town with his tongue, drinking up the juices that were now free flowing. She had to admit that this was truly a new sensation being so out of control while her husband licked and teased her body every where. His hands were all over her hot body, groping and caressing her to yet another orgasm.

Now he stepped back to enjoy the look of total lust on his wife's face, removing the bikini as he stood over her squirming body. He watched her on the bed while he undressed and returned to his bag for his new toy. Putting the strap-on over his now rock hard cock he slowly returned to the bed. He stepped over to the bed and used the strap-on to tease the hard nipples exposed so sexily on top of her breasts. She could not be sure at this time but it seemed like his cock was bigger than it had ever been, but she just shrugged this off thinking it was due to the new situation. She loved it!

He moved down and rubbed the strap-on up and down her pussy, lubricating it with her juices. She responded by driving her hips upward, trying to impale herself. The look of lust on her face only fueled his enthusiasm more and more. Pushing it in as slowly as he could, trying to totally excite her, he pressed onward, inch after inch going deeper in her. For her part, she could not ever remember her husband filling her this much. She felt even more filled than when she used her vibrator, but she soon forgot this and instead just enjoyed this new feeling. He continued to drive the cock in and out, reaching places in her that he could never achieve with his own cock. The look and reaction of his overly horny wife satisfied him to no end. He loved this women with all his heart and loved when he could make her happy. Driving into her for about the next twenty minutes, slowing and speeding up the pace to let her just about reach an orgasm, he continued to fuck her. When he finally let her achieve her orgasm, he also let himself have one too. The sight of her moaning and grinding beneath him drove him crazy. So as he had his orgasm he pushed the special button that came with the strap-on. You see the strap-on had a motor attached to it that would shoot his cum into her when he let loose. Her orgasm gained intensity as they came together. She loved the feeling of his warm load shooting deep inside of her, deeper than ever before.

He kissed her as passionately as ever before, with her returning the kiss with as much emotion. Then he exited the bed leaving her tied to the bed in the aftermath of her greatest orgasm. She listened as her husband went to the bathroom, not exactly knowing what he was doing. He returned to the bed after removing the strap-on to sit next to his satisfied wife. Removing the binds he asked if she enjoyed the experience.

"Although sex with you has always been good, THAT was the most intense orgasm I have ever had! How did you do it?" thinking still that it was just the idea that she was tied up and blindfolded that made it so intense.

"You know I try my best to keep you happy honey, you are the love of my life," he answered without revealing his secret to her.

They kissed and both fell quickly to sleep, both worn out from their activity. The next morning he woke up to his wife between his legs devouring his now very hard cock. She continued to devour him until he shot a big load into her mouth, swallowing as much as she could. This was something she had not done before too many times so it surprised him that she performed this act without him even asking.

"WOW that was great!" he said as she left and went into the bathroom. "What brought that on, I loved it."

She entered the bedroom from the bathroom with the strap-on in hand, "This is the reason," she told him. "If you can go through this much to please me then the least I can do is try to keep you happy too. I do not think that this can provide the feeling for you when you fuck me since your cock is covered. I knew you felt bigger but I did not know why until now."

The couple continued to surprise each other from then on but they were never closer since that incident. She loved the feeling of the big cock in her and she loved the way her husband knew just what she needed and did his best to please her.

This just goes to prove that if you use your imagination any thing is possible.

Hotenuf4u
Hotenuf4u
139 Followers
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Unsatisfied!

Unsatisfied wife brings all sorts of complications to this marriage. Husband seeks a revenge of sorts.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Ouch, this dialog hurts

Substandard writing hampers this story with several grammatical blunders, not the least of which is the misuse of words.

As the first poster pointed out, there was supposed to be some sort of cataclysmic disaster at the end. There wasn't, unless the wifey's renewed interest in blowing her husband can be considered disastrous. Perhaps the part where his new "thingy" ripped off his dick in a lightning storm was omitted?

The dialog is meagre and uninspired. Do people really talk like this? If they do, how do their companions keep from falling asleep?

I have to take issue with the notion that a fully erect penis measuring six and one-half inches is small. That's not what the experts say. In fact, the experts state that a cock of that size is above average. So how is it that "above average" equates to "small" in your story? Do some research next time. It'll help your authorship.

Bad prose, a gaff of considerable size, modest plot, bad dialog. 50 would be too generous so a 25 for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Big Difference

Now that was using your head instead of making the husband a cockold you give him a boost in ingenuity.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What cheating?

I think you forgot something. Wifey did not cheat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i agree

I liked the story but it wasn't what your intro said it was.

And if you're gonna try to make up a "new" gadget,at least put some thought into it,.."he was able to cum while wearing the strap-on because it had a motor on it" doesn't cut it.

So I agree proofread,a lot,write your story then think up a title if you need to.

I did like the story though.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Nothing to Talk About! She cheated and should have known the consequences.in Loving Wives
Honey, We Have to Talk Wife drops a bomb.in Loving Wives
I Am Where You Belong She said, "It's no problem." But it was.in Loving Wives
The Cost Revenge on a cheating wife.in Loving Wives
The Biggest Loser Carl's Wife wants him to lose weight.in Loving Wives
More Stories