The Equilibrium Deviance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her wild eyes on Donna's face, Kory leaned down and kissed the base of Gar's cock, the grove of pubic hair that surrounded it. Gar was paralyzed, laying there was if Kory were paying him the ultimate homage. Snap-flash. A gulp of precum emerged from his bulbous cockhead. Snap-flash. Kory moved up to it like a cat stalking a canary, snap-flash, her tongue peeking out between her full lips, snap-flash, her green eyes only seeing that little berry of ejaculate waiting to be plucked, snap-flash, Gar turning even greener as light-red veins stood out on his rod, snap-flash...

In a sudden fit of self-consciousness, Gar was rolling off the bed, barely clearing it before he turned into a donkey. The floor groaned under his sudden weight, while Kory stared at his still quickening erection—even bigger in this form.

"Sorry, sorry, I think I'd better go, take a break, got a cramp, bad cramp, walk it off, I'll walk it off—" Gar said, seemingly in one chanting syllable, and stampeded out the door before another white droplet could spill to the floor.

Kory sighed. "I hate when Gar makes an ass of himself."

***

On the beach, Gar rapid-fire shifted between forms—bear-duck-fly-horse-goat-canary-gecko-platypus. His erection remained maddeningly throbbing, until finally he settled on a sheep, his cock hidden by a wild, wooly hide... and unable to be touched by his quadrupedal limbs.

Platinum of the Metal Men walked by on the way to a photo shoot, her silvery skin a sharp contrast to his own layer of green. "Sup?" he asked her.

***

"That was really... inconsiderate," Donna said numbly, still holding the camera, having to stop herself from clicking the button. Kory still laid before her, the knot of her top loosened by the sudden burst of activity, while her panties had shimmied down below her clit. "I think we should... check on Gar... see if he's okay."

"X'Hal!" Kory enunciated dryly, splaying herself before Donna. "Seeing that big cock—I just wanted it up inside me! All the way up in my womb! I wonder if he would let me suck it. That would be photogenic, right?"

Donna's finger twitched. She heard a subvocal snap-flash in her head. But the photo shoot was over. Right? "He didn't agree to any of that—this was just supposed to be a little risqué, not pornography!"

"He wanted it. You wanted it. And you know I want it. I always want it..." Kory spread her legs. It was too much for her tight panties. They stretched right open as Kory's feet migrated to either side of the bed. Donna saw everything. "Keep shooting, Donna. Aren't I sexy? Don't you want a picture of this—so you'll always remember—so you can jill off and say my name when I'm not there to fuck you myself?"

Donna's finger hit the button; snap-click. She could almost feel the vibrations of the camera inside her body as she was pulled in closer, closer, getting a better angle on Kory's soft orange center. "Kory, we're all... friends..."

Kory reached down, pulling the lips of her cunt open, showing where her flesh was wet and pink. "Put that camera right in my cunt, Donna! Fuck me with your camera!"

The camera was on Kory's womanhood, but Donna's eyes were on Kory's face as the lens touched her. She saw the wanton whorishness in Kory as her hips spiked up, her cunt pressed tightly to the glass, her labia beginning to swallow the thick, hard cylinder.

"Is it a good shot?" Kory asked, as the lens sunk into her.

Donna knew what she wanted, because it was what they both wanted. She let go of the camera, letting Kory masturbate herself with it, and put her hands to far better use—pulling her dress up her body. Her blood-engorged labia stood out starkly through her one-piece, and the only thing more appealing than the thought of pulling the swimsuit's crotch aside for Kory's tongue was letting Kory lick her right through it. Donna clambered onto the bed, mounting Kory's face, forcing her head down into her pillow of fiery red curls as she straddled the mouth that had brought her so much pleasure.

She'd left the camera on an automatic timer. Snap-click, snap-click, snap-click. Donna could almost feel it, like it was between her legs instead of Kory's.

"We can't," Kory said.

"What?" Donna demanded. Snap-click on her cataclysmic dismay.

"I'm sorry," Kory continued, snap-click, with a moan that made no secret of how good the camera felt probing into her. "But we can't."

"Why in Zeus's ballsack not!?"

"It wouldn't be fair. To Gar." Snap-click as Kory maneuvered the lens out of herself. "We got him all worked up—"

"You did..."

"You and I. It's not fair that he should go jerk off into the ocean somewhere while we get to enjoy..." Kory looked down at their intertwined bodies. Snap-click. "All this."

"You mean...?"

"We have to include him." Kory shut the camera off. It was out of film anyway. "We have to include him right now."

***

Feeling some new control over himself, Gar shifted back to human a little ways into the jungle, his briefs now just about able to contain his erection. A man had to know his limitations; he wasn't going back into that cottage without taming the beast. Dropping his briefs to his ankles, he closed his eyes and tried to think of a woman that wouldn't make him feel guilty as sin. It was hard, what with the superhero community being as incestuous as it was and him in the Teen Titans, like a day-care camp for junior capes.

Wonder Woman? No, she was pretty much the same person as Donna. Power Girl? She was the same person as Supergirl, that sweet kid who called him "Mr. Logan" whenever she had a question. Catwoman? Well, one, he'd been a cat and they were not the least bit sexy, two, he was sure there was no way either Dick or the new Robin hadn't tapped that, so just awkward.

Gar was pretty sure he was about to masturbate to the thought of someone in the Justice Society—God—when the brush stirred behind him. He pulled his briefs up just in time for Kory to emerge, her top and bottoms back in pristine working order.

"There you are, Gar. Donna thought you'd left us."

Gar knotted his hands in front of his crotch as casually as possible. "Just needed a walk—little fresh air—time to think..."

"And have you been thinking, Gar? Thinking hard?"

He gulped. Was this what it was like to be Dick Grayson?

Kory giggled, sounding not quite herself. "Donna and I were hoping you could give us a ride."

"A... a ride?"

"Yeah. Donna's always wanted a nice horseback ride on the beach, but it's not like there are any horses on the island. Are there, Gar?"

Gar wasn't sure what she was implying with that last bit there. Was she talking about his dick? Oh, man. "No. I guess not!" he added brightly.

"You wouldn't mind, would you? Both of us riding you?"

"No, of course not—you're not that heavy, I don't think."

Kory's eyebrows quirked. "No... we're not. Why don't you change right now, Gar? I'd really like to be the first one on your back."

Gar felt himself changing almost involuntarily, like the horse was a throbbing, powerful thing thrusting out from his former body. He tried to remember—didn't he have something to do? Oh, yeah, a Skype session with Mary-Beth. Keeping in touch with her. He could probably even interest her in helping him out with his lower-body problem; not that he'd been able to think of her that way after Kory had peeled his banana. Guilt: he should be a goddamn Bat with all this goddamn guilt.

Now fully equine, Gar looked at Kory—now eye to eye with her instead of a head shorter. She had such a great smile. Surely Mary-Beth would understand him enjoying himself with Kory and Donna, his old friends, while he was on vacation? He could talk to her anytime, as soon as he got back. How often was he in the tropics with Kory and Donna all to himself? Err, all alone. Err...

Before he could think better of it, Kory had leapt onto his back, her strong legs tightening on his flanks. A loose hand in his mane directed him as reins would the most well-trained pack animal, and Gar was quick to follow the instructions of his rider.

Astride him, Kory leaned down to nuzzle her breasts to Gar's mane and neck. She was going to enjoy this. So very much.

***

For some reason, the smell of Gar as a horse struck Donna when Kory came riding up. It was raw and virile. She knew it was all in her head—smells came from animals being animals, being dirty, Gar had showered just that morning, by all rights the horse should smell of no more than his Axe Body Spray. So maybe it was just the sight of Kory, riding that stallion like she was born to it, that made Donna ache with yearning.

She'd nearly convinced herself that Kory hadn't meant what she'd thought she'd meant. Of course Kory didn't want to sleep with Gar, didn't want to sleep with him and Donna as well. She just meant, instead of kicking him to the curb to selfishly make it like two horny teenagers, that all three of them should do something together. Something platonic. Friendly. Clothed.

And working on her photography, Donna had barely had time to explore the island on foot, as nature intended, hiking to the interior of the island with its shining lagoon as she'd promised herself she would upon seeing it from the air. So they'd take a break, ride out to that blue lagoon, and then later, after Gar had gone to sleep—and probably called his girlfriend, he had a girlfriend—then Donna and Kory...

Hera, why was she thinking now of what a lovely horse Gar made... a sleek, beautiful, shining beast?

Kory extended her hand and Donna took it, swinging up onto Gar's bare back with wide-spread legs, gently cresting the powerful musculature. Before she settled behind Kory, an almost excruciating spasm dizzied her. Donna wrapped her arms around Kory's waist, actually frightened she would fall from Gar. As they rode into the jungle, the rhythmic motion of the green horse underneath her worked strongly upon Donna. She found herself making an effort not to let her hands slide down the front of Kory's bottoms.

It was little more than a half-mile's ride inland, but Kory's nonchalant permissiveness and Gar's literal animal magnetism made Donna's energy unbearable. She wanted to tackle Kory from the horse, scream to the alien that she must have her or die in agony. And yet, they rode on, the slip and slide of Donna's one-piece beneath her making Gar's every movement another invitation to the stirring in her deepest places. Aching burned her thighs where they strained wide around the barrel of her mount.

Finally, they emerged from the underbrush upon the lagoon. It was a lipstick mark on the landscape, a dozen feet deep at the middle, with clear waters that were glass-smooth, shining right down to the unbroken white sand beneath. Towering palm trees and boulders sheltered the deserted water on all sides, except for a wide clearing of beach that Gar aimed for. Cool air fanned Donna's face of the perspiration that streamed down her cheeks as Gar leapt over a rocky plate. Kory, however, took off mid-leap, carrying Donna with her in a steep glide into the water. The Amazon's hair flew in the wind as she clung to Kory, as if she couldn't fly herself.

"Come on, Donna!" Kory cried. "Let's get wet!"

Gar, in lockstep, turned back to himself before he came down, tumbling onto the soft wind sand and stopping on his side, one leg peaked, one arm cradling the side of his head, a perfectly chauvinistic pose for him.

"Sometimes I wish I could tan," Gar sighed to himself.

He watched—in a 'oh, let's enjoy this edifying nature documentary' way—as Kory dipped Donna over the water, teasing dropping her in. He could tell they were enjoying the warm sun on their luscious bodies too much to end it with a cool dive just yet. But time waited for no man. Eventually, Donna get fed up, wrestling Kory down into the balmy lagoon, water swirling deliciously around them just as the gulls did high overhead. Gar thought of turning into one—riding the warm deltas like a tiny little cloud—but then Kory came up for air. She'd left her top bobbing in the water like a dead jellyfish.

"Kory!" Donna cried, coming up nearby, shocked as Kory relaxed into the water, the choppy waves alternately exposing and revealing her bosom—opulent breasts of creamy vermilion that jutted from her chest with only the slightest regard for gravity. "I thought we agreed—"

"I love being naked!" Kory interrupted, slipping back below the surface in a dive that showed off her shapely ass, then her flashing legs kicking her under the water.

Donna squealed as Kory slipped up to her, undoing one strap off her bikini. Donna held it together, trying to make her wet fingers slide the clasp back together, but it was too slippery. Or maybe she just didn't want it to go in. She let go and her strap dangled down her front and back, her one-piece sinking down her body on one shoulder like a caveman garment.

Kory smirked mischievously, her fingers already itching to undo the other strap. But instead, she turned to face Gar. "Come on in, Beast Boy! The water's fine!"

Gar was on his back now—one leg up to hide his erection behind it. He had a front row seat to Kory and Donna, tangling, frolicking like sea nymphs, splashing each other and laughing, every drop of water in the warm sun a new jewel drawing his attention to another contour of their glistening bodies. "That's okay, I, uh, I ate less than thirty minutes ago, so I'd better stay here. And, err, I was thinking of building a really epic sandcastle..."

Donna dunked Kory from behind. "Boo!" Through the water, Gar could see each and every one of Kory's exuberant curves, only refracted by the rippling waves. It occurred to him that the only way he could have a better view was to actually join them in the lagoon. It also occurred to him to wonder just how fast he could break up with Mary-Beth Borsellino.

Which was an awful, terrible, horrible, bad-guy thing to think. He wasn't Green Arrow or anything. When he got into a relationship, he was committed. But it was really hot out and the water was cool and...

Well, he couldn't show them his dong again. In the cottage was understandable, but this was just some innocent... horsing... around.

Before he knew it, Gar was a crab, scuttling down into the brisk surf. In the white water, with the sand astir around his legs, he shifted back to human, already up to his waist before they could catch a glimpse at him. "Gadzooks, this water's cold!"

Still, Kory stared down through the once-calm water, now roiling with their presence. "Not from what I'm seeing."

Donna came up for air, clear blue water coursing over her perfect, delicate features, and followed Kory's line of sight. "Oh, Gar..."

And suddenly he felt like an absolute fool, a buffoon, a craven idiot sporting a hard-on in front of a friend who'd been nothing but good for him, whose only expectation of him was that he treat her like a friend in turn—not a piece of meat. What kind of a man was he? Was he a man at all, or an animal that—

Suddenly, Kory was tackling Donna into the water, the two of them disappearing in a resounding splash. When Donna came back up, her one-piece was gone. Kory was waving it nearby like a banner.

Donna's body, pale and perfect, was exposed in all its lovely, even proportions to Gar. She was not the overabundance of flesh that Kory was, the sheer enthusiasm of sexuality, she was more like an exquisite marble statue, one sculpted by the same artisan who had made Wonder Woman. She wasn't that masterpiece, but she was a work of art in her own right, with high, pert breasts and flat, taut buttocks wonderfully befitting her slender frame. And Donna just stood there, her lower body somewhat veiled by the water, but her torso utterly exposed in the open air, and further delineated by the beads of moisture running the full length of her body.

Gar could see a certain conflict in her eyes, a shared indecision with him. She, like he, wondered if they were really doing this. If it was really them. But before either of them could move, Kory was back.

She approached Donna, hands at her sides so the coral tips of her breasts were the first part of her body to meet her friend and lover. Donna looked at Kory with confused lust, her eyes flitting to Gar, back to Kory, downward at her own nudity as if she couldn't quite square all these disparate pieces together. But when Kory embraced her, their lips fell together and Donna herself cupped Kory's buttocks within their linen-white confine, drawing the two into one tender coupling.

They slipped into the lagoon water, their hands slid 'round the curves of each other's hips, keeping either one from escaping, as the rippling water rose to engulf them.

Then they were in motion, hands joined, propelling their bodies with simple dolphin-undulations to Gar. He stood there, reminding himself to think of... whatshername... as Kory swam between his legs, Donna pulling down his briefs. All of a sudden, his erection was wagging in the water like a submarine ready to launch.

Gar was quick to react. He turned into a puppy.

"Awww!" Donna cried, picking him up and holding him against her chest—something she'd been also considering when he was human. "Kory, look at him! Look at his widdle nose!"

Kory wore a bemused, dissatisfied smirk as she flanked them, petting Gar's fur almost with distaste. "I'm not really a dog person."

Nonetheless, she squished Gar's small body to her chest, perhaps just to draw in Donna's hands. Gar felt the heat of her breasts like two great furnaces on either side of him, the abundant flesh pressing in on him as well. He felt as though his whole body was plunging into her, drawn into her soft warmth, but no matter how deep she breathed, the pressure of her skin on his would not grow tight enough. He wanted to truly penetrate her—to impale her! And that was before she started scratching him behind the ears...!

Kory's nose wrinkled, though. "Friend Gar, is there any way you could turn into something that smells better wet?"

"Well, you know what happens when you rub a guy like this." And before his better sense—which tended to sound a lot like Dick Grayson—could intervene, Gar transformed into a garter snake, only a foot long.

Donna gasped—good-naturedly—her hand raising to her mouth. But Kory only smiled. "Yes, Gar. That's much better."

And, drawing her panties out from her body with the thumb of one hand, she lowered Gar to her crotch.

When the elastic band snapped back, Gar was pressed firmly to the volcanic heat of her wettened sex. He simply had no control left in him. Senses awash in the sweetness, the sheer power of Kory's pleasure, he began to explore his new surroundings—his wedge-shaped green head leading the way.

Kory threw her head back to moan. Before her face disappeared from sight, Donna saw the smile on her lips. It wasn't one of Kory's usual wide grins. Donna would almost call it a Cheshire cat smile.

Barbara Minerva, the Cheetah, was quite enjoying herself.

***

It wasn't just the sex and or the revenge—not even the freedom—but the fact that they'd actually fallen for it.

For years, she'd been shackled to the great god Urtzkartaga in an arrangement so torturous that not even the sadistic Wonder Woman could come up with a greater punishment (why else would Diana not seek to kill or depower her?). She had great power, yes, almost as much power as she could ever want, but with it came the pain... the dependence... the submission. Her mortal body wracked with a crippling ache, so that she was forced to be a slave to her god-husband, working like a junkie for her next fix, her next transformation into the Cheetah-spirit... invincible, unstoppable, a worthy foe of Wonder Woman or Superman himself!