The Erogenous Zones

Story Info
Those points where sensibility is bigger.
2.5k words
3.86
98.1k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The erogenous zones are those points where sensibility is bigger; And caresses can do that a woman become excited faster and more intensely. You must not jump with one to other of these zones, because the entire body is sensitive. It is better to attend to these zones within the erotic games specially. A good idea to discover the more sensitive zones of a woman's body is to give a sensual massage. Preparing a pleasant ambient and exploring without hurries each centimeter of skin. Discovering is more fun that learn. Besides, no everybody have same likes. But to stimulate the erogenous zones is not only a game before the penetration; Rather you must caress her during the penetration to increase the power of his orgasms and after in order that she feel at ease, relaxed and going preparing it slowly for a second penetration.

Some of the erogenous zones do not work well in cold. Some previous excitation is necessary than stimulate the capillaries that there is below the skin. That does that they become really sensitive.

The head and the neck.

Even that it sound a little stupid and snobbish but a woman's principal erogenous point is its mind and the form to stimulate it is to make her laugh, that she feel comfortable and desired.

A massage in the hair with the fingertips is a good way to begin. It is not erotic, but yes is very relaxing.

The nape is supersensitive to the caresses and the kisses. Specially the line of growth of hair. What normally calls the courage's hairs because if you pull of them itself hurts very much. It is necessary to use that sensibility positively. Rubbing with the fingertip, kissing softly or passing the tongue's tip. Also it can be blown to hair, doing that hair be pulled up. The ears are sensitive in the rear, specially in the beginning and in the border outside. Also the ear's lobe is supersensitive and it can be sucked or nibbling . Whispering to the heard flirtatious remarks or little smuttiness can increase excitation. Telling her the beautiful that she is, it very much that she excites you ...

The line of carotid a light sensibility, so that it will be necessary to imitate Dracula, has to kiss and to nibble the neck, getting down to the cavity of the clavicle that also has a light sensibility.

The cheeks and the cheekbones have certain sensibility to the caresses, but strong point is the mouth. There are many fellows of kisses, and not only the lips are sensitive but as well the inside of the mouth. But the more sensitive zone is the midst of the superior lip close to the border,, it is easy to nibble it softly or to grate on it with the fingers or tongue's tip.

The back.

Moreover of typical massage in the shoulders; you can stimulates all spinal column putting pressure on softly and moving down. But the more sensitive zones to the caresses are between shoulder blades and at the lumbar, just zone before of than begin the ass.

On the sacred bone, that place where the ass's cheeks stick, one especial point is, but if it is touched with too much toughness it provokes a disagreeable sensation. best way is to pass one only finger for the beginning of the butt end's split, of down to up.

Also is normal to find at this zone some fine and transparent fluff that can stimulate itself of same manner than in her never.

The bust and the abdomen.

Descending the trachea giving little kisses uses to work nicely, standing up some seconds where the clavicles stick and begin the sternum. This is useful for like advertisement that the following will be busts. Increasing desire and the anxiety that you play with her breasts and preparing her mentally. This effect of anticipation can be obtained in almost any part of the body, delaying caresses, moving slowly toward a sensitive zone and when it look like you go for arriving to turn back. Also it can be obtained using words.

In the middle of an intense excitation whatever you say to she has an approximately hypnotic power, the words arrive directly to her mind's center, as soon as you can go whispering them the way whereon you want to touch her, as you like that part of her body ...

The breasts are extremely sensitive and it can be gotten that a woman have orgasms only stimulating her breasts. Here almost all this one permitted; Caressing, amassing, pinches and soft bites, kissing, sucking ... what you think up . Only your avoid pressing with too much force, because the only thing that you will get is a sharp pain, equivalent to a kick in the testicles.

The more sensitive zones of the busts are the nipples and the breast's base, most of all in the nearby part to the armpit. One can ascend from the base making spirals with the finger to arrive at the nipple and to caress it in circles or to lick it. Another original thing is to suck the nipples to put them completely hard and sensitive. When still they are humid of saliva you blow over nipples; Doing that she tremble of pleasure.

Exist a light sensibility in the armpits and in the sides, only is necessary to be careful with tickles. So like in the line that goes down from the busts to the belly button.

The zone in the form of half moon that it is below the navel is especial but most people ignores it. All that zone answers very well to the caresses, all over the line of the elastic band of the panties. Passing a finger lifting up the elastic can make her vibrate, because the natural sensibility of the zone increases when unfastening the pressure of the elastic. And also the effect of anticipation for the proximity of the pubis is.

Arms and legs.

The arms perhaps be zone minus sensitive, but always can descend to the hands giving little kisses for the internal part of the arm, to delay some instants at the cubit's cavity and arrive slowly to the palm of the hand. The hand is an erogenous zone very important, but we are accustomed to using to touch softly and that this one obvious that he is very exciting. But little people lets that her hands be the ones that receive the caresses. The palm of the hand and the fingers are supersensitive, silly games can do themselves, going over the hand's lines, giving little bites or sucking fingers.

Too is good idea go over the arm from the hand to the shoulder to end up in the bust.

It is not necessary to follow a flat scheme with the caresses. One can return to the same zone several times, or to stimulate several zones at the same time or the same one of several different forms.

Some people have an especial fetichism for the feet; But truth is the feet that have little sensibility, that it is centered in the arch of the foot and in the thumb. Giving a soft massage at these zones can be a relaxing and fun game. It is necessary to ascend pressing softly for the instep of the foot to come to the thumb, always in ascending sense. One can play with the fingers of the feet, the same as with the fingers of the hands. The zone of the articulations of the fingers must be massaged in circles, changing the course of turning each few movements.

The inside of the thighs is a very especial zone, respond very well to all type of caresses. When a woman is right now plenty of excited, the inside of the thighs becomes supersensitive and the movement of blood produces a curious effect. The heft of blood of the capillaries deviates to the inside of the thighs, doing that temperature increase sufficient. While the outward side gets cold .

Also in the thighs one can play plenty of with the effect of anticipation for its proximity with the genital.

For example, before tonguing the vagina, thighs can be kissed and going ascending while the tongue's tip makes filigrees.

You can establish her on your knees and separating her legs when she be really excited. And then beginning to go over her thighs slowly with the hands, beginning for the knees and ascending while you kiss the nape or the shoulders to her. Each time the hands more near her groins and when she believe that these upon the verge of arriving, you descend again and you begin again this time arriving a bit more near but doing it to have a fit of anger a bit more. Her body and her mind will be impatient well then your you get on her vagina once and for all, that doing the things slowly is good, but if you overdo it, the odds are that the girl send you along to the shit for bore.

The inside of the thighs can be stimulated of many manners, it is necessary to use imagination. Caressing up and down, in circles, to amass very softly ...

Genital and vicinity.

You have just to ascend the thigh. The edge of the hand, among the thumb and the index finger, encircling the vagina fits in groins. That permits touching you four zone keys one-handed. The thumb, may touch the pubis softly and the clitoris, while the index fingers and heart make circles in the perineum. Also the hand's edge presses softly the groin and the exterior of the vaginal labia and the inside of the thigh amasses the palm of the hand.

Many men commit a basic error when they masturbate to a woman. They do it of mechanical form and at full speed; Centering round the clitoris only. They masturbate to a woman as they would do it with themselves. One more time, is necessary to take the things quietly and use the imagination to explore all of the possibilities.

A little trick: Before going direct to for the clitoris; You must use the tip of two fingers to massage a zone 1 or 2 centimeters on top of the rising of the clitoris. Do it of up to down even arriving to the clitoris's root. Also of effect of anticipation, you will manage to push an extra quantity of blood to the clitoris; Doing that the clitoris is swollen completely even to get out of its hood and than this hypersensitive.

Another interesting way of stimulating the clitoris is to use the articulation of the thumb instead of the fingers. I refer to the hand's zone where the thumb sticks with the wrist. Also to have a more big surface, it has more mobility than the fingers. Also to rub up and down or in circles, now you can make feel a pendular movement with the wrist. Something like a wave whereon the pressure on the clitoris goes varying constantly. Also, using the thumb's articulation sets free the fingers of the same hand at a perfect position to explore vaginal labia and caressing the entrance of the vagina as the same time as the clitoris. Whereas that the another hand also is free for go over the body with caresses.

As well you can give little light blows with the finger in the clitoris's peak. Like if you send a message in Morse. This technique is that to taste it to do correctly, if it is done too much strong or during too much time it can prove to be disagreeable and even painful. The appropriate are fast light blows during less than 30 seconds. And no directly over the tip, but a little underneath, that every light blow lift up the clitoris a bit. After that 30 seconds revert to touching it normally or even do not touch it during some seconds. When you lead some minutes touching her normally you can repeat.

Any form that you use for to stimulate the clitoris, remember not to be boring in the rhythm. Pass of fast to slowly and of circular movements to linear. Do it of form unpredictable for that each change surprise her. And when you believe that herself this one accustoming reverts to changing .

The vaginal labia and the vagina's entrance are sensitive but no as much as the clitoris. It is necessary to fidget with them, to separate them lightly with the fingertip for next to separate it completely to explore each crease and to turn them to assemble pressing softly. Putting pressure on the vagina's entrance as if you want to penetrate it but without doing it, only to fit well the fingertip and to move them in circles, extending vaginal flow and using it like lubricant.

The G point finds within the vagina; To some four centimeters in the wall outside. The best way to stimulate it is penetration from behind. Mainly in the posture of the tablespoons. In position fetal with the man embracing the woman from behind. This posture makes the penis to enter into a very oblique angle, rubbing intensely counter to the G point and leaving free the hands to touch the clitoris at the same time.

Also two fingers in the vagina to stimulate it directly can be introduced; Lubricating them well not to cause tears to happen. Introducing only two first phalanges, the fingertips will be left on the approximate zone. The G point is a slight bulkiness of half centimeter of diameter, the problem is than it likes playing on to the hide-and-seek, only it emerges when one is ringing directly; If you pass too much fast envelope its continues to be flat. If you have found it and you stop touching it also disappear .

The best is to do a movement of fan with the fingertip, and that the woman go giving intrusions, because in many women the G point is not centered, rather it can find deviated even a centimeter on the right-hand side or left hand.

This technique can do that some women feel uncomfortable because not like that they penetrate them with the fingers, and because besides when pressing the G point, also is pressed the urinary bladder doing that they enter a terrible desires to piss. That gets solved with a piss before beginning so that the bladder be empty.

Stimulating at the same time the clitoris and the G point is a warranty of an intense chain of consecutive orgasms. The best is to touch the G point with the fingers while you suck and tongue the clitoris.

The perineum is the no man's land, it is that part among the vagina and the ass, that it does not reach to be no one of two things. Most people does not know the sensibility of the perineum. Pressing in circular movements a very strong sensation is obtained.

The anus has plenty of sensibility, but can prove to be uncomfortable for a lot of people. The best is to ask around before beginning if she likes that caress her anus or approaching slowly so that it have opportunity to say to than no, before she come across a finger in the ass by surprise; And you with a slap in the face. It is necessary to caress it in circles with the tip of a finger without trying to enter.