The Erotic Adventures of Juicy Kelly &...Ch. 2

Story Info
They meet for the first time.
1.5k words
4.29
17.4k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly,

I first heard about you through my friend Miranda. She had told me about how she had found a beautiful, big-titted honey with the juiciest pussy she had ever tasted on one of her regular sweeps of the beach looking for people with "problems" for her to solve. I knew all about that because I had been one of her "problems."

She also told me about how that lucky college boy Greg with the big cock had stumbled across the two of you just as she was giving you the finger-fucking of your life while she sucked on your clit. He had just about rubbed himself raw before she invited him to join in.

That was two days ago and from what I gathered from Miranda, the three of you have been shacked up together at her place at the far end of the beach just fucking & sucking and kissing & licking the entire time. You just got up from where you had met and walked straight to her place. Didn't even bother to get dressed first. Just walked naked along the shore, hands grabbing and stroking and teasing breasts, asses, pussies and cock the whole way. It must have been quite a eyeful to the handful of people you passed along the way. A lot of cum (guys and girls) must have gone to waste, flushed down the toilet, when they got home.

But Miranda had given you the idea about having another guy join in on your sessions (not that you were hard to convince) and so tonight you were giving Miranda's place a chance to air out and were coming over to my place at the opposite end of the beach. It was great having a place to fuck at either end of the beach since Miranda and I lived there all year long. It was only a matter of time before one of us ran into you reading an erotic thriller there.

It's a Saturday night and the three of you arrive about seven in Miranda's jeep. I hear it pull up and I go to the front door to greet you. Well, the back door really. The house was built assbackwards with the front of the house facing the beach and the backyard (such as it was) on the streetside. It's a great bungalow design with a huge living room/kitchen fronted with floor to ceiling windows that I never cover. The view of the beach is incredible, as is the view into the house from the beach. My bedroom has blinds so if I want to block out the sun or get a bit of privacy (which is rare) I go in there.

Miranda is wearing a light, yellow, see-thru sun dress and nothing else. Greg has on a pair of multicoloured surfer shorts and is shirtless. You are wearing a pink bikini top at least two sizes too small to properly contain your wonderfull tits and a pair of jean shorts cut so short as too essentially be a jean thong, exposing your wonderful ass for all to see as well as the outer folds of your already moistening pussy lips. I am naked, wearing only a raging hard-on.

Miranda had described you to me well over the phone but now, finally seeing you in the flesh and knowing what a filthy mind you have, I must say that you are stunning.

"Dave," says Miranda "this is Kelly." She is quick to get between us because she can tell how badly I want to fuck you and keep you all to myself. "I promised her her first foursome and that's just what she's gonna get."

"Hi," You say, looking at my cock, "We're going to get along great."

We go into the living room where what little furniture there is has been pushed against the walls, giving us a lot of space to work with.

"Ok," says Miranda, letting her dress drop to the floor. "Off with the clothes, there are no surprises here and I can see that we're all wet and ready to go." With that she starts to rub her pussy as you and Greg strip. "Dave, you're the only one here who hasn't fucked Kelly yet so you get her for 5 minutes alone. Greg and I will entertain ourselves for a bit and then join in. After that anything goes. There's a box of toys in the corner, be creative." And then she falls to her knees and starts to suck on Greg's hard-on.

We immediately fall into each others arms: kissing, licking, touching, biting, pulling each other to the floor. We're on our knees and you straddle my leg and grind your cunt against my thigh as I lick and suck you beautiful .38's. You reach down to stroke my cock as I fondle your ass with my hands.

I feel around and find your asshole and slide a finger into it. You groan and using my other hand I rub your clit and your body shakes as an orgasm ripples through you. Your cum runs all over my hand and thigh. You've been here less than 5 minutes and have already got off once, overtaken by the overwhelming eroticism and flat out horniness of the situation. You look at me and say "I can't believe I came so fucking soon. This is going to be so fucking great isn't it? People are watching us from the beach! Oh my god, look at Greg and Miranda 69-ing."

"Can I fuck your ass before they join in?"

"God, yes, fuck it now!"

I throw you down on all fours and mount you from behind, slamming my cock into you. You reach for the box of toys, pulling it over to you, and reach for a dildo to suck on. I move my hand down to play with your pussy and finds yours there already busy working your clit. I scissor your cunt open with two fingers and you moan around the dildo. I love fucking your ass so much but I can't hold on for long. Soon, I blast an enormous load of jizz deep into you. "Take it all, Kelly, suck up my cum with your ass. It feels like it's milking me, It's moving all around my cock."

Muffled yelps make me look over in time to see Greg and Miranda cumming into each others mouths, jizz and love juices smear their faces.

We all sit up to catch our breath.

"Told you she's good, didn't I?" Says Miranda "Five minutes are up," she motions to you "Come here, hon, we need to clean each other up." You and her fall into another 69 position as you lick and suck Greg and mine's cum out of each others ass and cunt. But soon, you're not cleaning up cum, your making it again when you start eating each other out while we watch. It's not too long before the two of you are shivering into giving each other another terrific orgasm.

By this time Greg and I are ready to go again. Out on the beach we are drawing a sizable crowd. Some of them even have cameras. But we are all past caring by this point. Nothing could have stopped us from fucking each other again.

You and Miranda suck our cocks for a little while to get them nice and hard. You take Greg this time and Miranda takes me.

Greg and I lay down on our backs next to each other and you and Miranda slide your dripping cunts down over our big hard cocks. While you bounce up and down on us, you and Miranda kiss and touch each others mouths and tits and tongues. I reach over and rub Miranda's clit while Greg fucks her and Greg does the same to you. In no time it seems you girls are moaning and trembling and this only makes you lean closer, rubbing your big tits together and frenching constantly. Greg and I try to time the speed which our hands are flicking across your clits to the rumbling we are both feeling in our ballsacks. At the last moment we both stick a finger up your asses to set you off. We manage to get it right and we all explode into orgasm within moments of each other. I fill Miranda's cunt with a wad of my seed and Greg unloads his juice into you. We're all moaning and panting and sweating and shaking by this time. It takes us a long time to disengage from each other, everyone content to snuggle for a moment and kiss and pet.

When we do, Greg and I head into the kitchen to make us some cold drinks, and you and Miranda go into the bathroom to take a quick shower. The people on the beach have obviuosly gone home to jerk themselves silly. Poor bastards.

Everyone feels very relaxed. There is no more nervous energy in the air. We have fucked it away. Whatever happens next will just happen.

I look at the clock. It reads 8:07pm.

Besides.

We have the whole weekend ahead of us.