The Erotic Adventures of Lois Lane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even as the yellow material parted to reveal the large globes beneath, lips and tongues continued to dance against their counterparts. Probing, caressing, sharing the fire rising in each of them.

Only when she slid the blouse down Lois's arms did Maggie finally look down at the lacy white push-up bra beneath. It was designed more to put the soft mounds on display rather than restrain them, reminding the veteran officer that Lois liked to use any advantage to get her story. Well within reason of course. Lois might give a source a quick look to loosen a tongue, but she hadn't slept her way to the top.

Maggie reached down to the small clasp between the D-cups and undid it. The flimsy material came loose in her hands, the softness of it only exceeded a moment later by that of Lois's breasts. The ace reporter let out an even louder sigh as strong hands cupped her mounds.

Lowering her head, Maggie brought her lips to the bright pink nipples in her hand. Excitedly, she lifted each mound to her mouth and licked each of them.

"Oh God, Mags," Lois gasped as she felt the older woman's tongue caress her flesh, "you do that better than anyone else I know."

As she closed her eyes for a moment, just to savor Maggie's touch, Lois was reminded what else the woman in her arms did better than anyone else. The memory brought an anticipatory warmth between her legs.

With a roughness that excited Lois, Maggie pressed her hand between the reporter's legs and rubbed her fingers against the damp panties covering her mound. Lois shifted her body on the couch to give Maggie better access to her womanhood.

The feel of Maggie's fingers against her mound brought Lois back to the first time they had made love. It had been a year ago, on the night she had first interviewed the newly promoted Captain. Neither of them had expected the interview to end in bed, but neither had been disappointed at the outcome either.

Lois had been bisexual since her college years, taking what pleasures life had to offer when and where she could. During her meteoric rise to prominence, it was all she was willing to let happen.

Maggie, on the other hand, had come to realize her lesbianism later in life, after she had married and begun to raise a family. She had left behind a husband, daughter and career to start over in Metropolis. Like Lois, she'd let little in the way of emotional entanglements get in the way of her career.

Despite the difference in their ages, she and Lois were kindred spirits. Neither thought the other "the one", but both were more than happy to take solace in each other's arms when the opportunity arose. So far, this was the third time it had.

Lois felt herself being pressed down on the couch as Maggie climbed on top of her. Normally, the younger brunette preferred to be the aggressor in lovemaking, but Maggie was the exception to that rule.

The two women pressed their clothed bodies against each other, their mouths and hands continuing to explore the other. They played for a few minutes more, then separated to rid themselves of their inhibiting clothes.

Maggie quickly undid her police blue shirt and slacks as Lois took off her skirt. Footwear and remaining undergarments quickly followed as each filled with desire.

Maggie was slightly taller than Lois, but had breasts half her size. Even so, they perfectly fit her much slimmer build. Each was capped by a small, bright pink areola. Between her legs rested a thick bush of dark brown hair.

In contrast, Lois kept her own mound tightly trimmed to the point where it was almost teen like in appearance. Lifting her hands to her heavy breasts, the twenty-five year old played for a moment with her thick nipples. An appreciation of which was clearly evident in Maggie's eyes.

Again taking the lead, Maggie pulled Lois to her and kissed her hard, her hands replacing Lois's around her large mounds. Excitedly, Maggie lifted one mound at a time to her mouth once more, taking the thick nipples between her lips.

As she sucked at Lois's bounty, Maggie's free hand returned again to the soft spot between Lois's legs and this time, penetrated her with two of her fingers. An action Lois was quick to duplicate on the Police Captain.

Lois also took the opportunity to orally caress Maggie's mounds as well. They might not have been as spectacular as her own, but from the passion she drew from them it was obvious that she didn't care about that in the least.

The pace of their lovemaking increased as Maggie again showed her dominance and pressed Lois face down on the hard wood floor. The taller woman climbed on top of her and began to massage her way down the length of Lois's body.

Her strong hands caressed the soft flesh, starting at her shoulders and quickly coming to rest at the supple cheeks of her ass. Maggie spread Lois's legs and lifted her slightly off the floor. Just far enough to give her free access to the reporter's womanhood.

Wasting no time, the short haired woman pressed her tongue deep within her lover, quickly producing a series of quick reactions within Lois's body. Loving women might have come later in life for Maggie, but she had more than made up for the late start with a natural desire to give pleasure.

Resounding waves of delight fluttered across Lois's body as she felt Maggie's tongue and fingers stroke her most sensitive spots. Her heart began to race once more, mirroring the warm rush that was causing her body to begin to gently quiver.

Taking hold of Lois's legs, Maggie flipped the reporter over, giving her even greater access to her now saturated mound. Without missing a beat, she continued her ministrations, pushing the younger woman closer to the edge of bliss.

Feeling Lois's body beginning to erupt, Maggie grabbed hold of her cheeks and held her even tighter. Waves of pleasure washed over Lois as an orgasm of spectacular proportions burst from within her.

Maggie held her tight, not releasing her hold until the younger woman's climax was totally spent. Savoring the results of her orgasm with almost as much enjoyment as it had been for the recipient.

Almost was something that Lois wasn't about to let Maggie settle for. As soon as she caught her breath, Lois switched their positions and went to work on Maggie with an equal if not greater intensity.

One thing she had gained from her hard driving father that she had always appreciated was the motivation to be the best at everything she did. While she was sure orally pleasing another woman was hardly one of the things Captain Sam Lane had in mind when he offered that advice, Lois had made certain in the years since that if she couldn't be the best, she would be close enough for no one to be able to complain.

Maggie's body began to quake as Lois's had as the reporter licked and sucked her excited clit with a fevered intensity. The rich aroma of the older woman's excitement filled Lois, acting as an aphrodisiac and driving her even harder.

Maggie cried out loudly as an orgasm deeper than that she had given Lois filled her. Her slim body twitched spastically as she threw her head back. Maggie's thighs contracted and her legs wrapped tight around Lois's head. A distraction that Lois ignored as she continued to massage her lover with her tongue, coming to a stop only long after the last of Maggie's violent tremors had subsided.

The two women lay naked and intertwined on the hard wood floor, enjoying the slowly cooling press of each other's body. There was no need for artificial words of endearment, they were beyond such superficialities. Each had given the other exactly what she needed, under conditions that both could accept.

It would be nice, they would both admit, if there could be something more. Maybe someday, each would be lucky enough to meet "the one". If that day ever did come, both would be happy for the other. After all, that's what real friends wanted for each other.

"Oh shit," Maggie said as the small beeper still clipped to her belt began to chime. "Can't I even get one full night to spend with someone."

Lois smiled as Maggie untangled herself and retrieved the beeper. Despite what her lover said, she knew they were only words. Like in her own case, career always came first.

"What's up?" Lois asked.

"Duty calls," Maggie said as she picked up the phone and quickly dialed a number.

Lois had to fight her instincts and not try to overhear the brief phone conversation. That was one of the rules their friendship was based on. Lois would never use information gained through personal intimacy.

"Meet me outside in fifteen minutes, Dan," Lois heard Maggie say just before hanging up the receiver.

"I'm afraid that you'll have to let yourself out, Lois," Maggie apologized. "I just have time for a quick shower."

"No problem, I heard," Lois replied as she began to gather her own clothes off the floor.

She was thankful that her own car was parked right outside the building because a quick whiff told her that she needed a shower as well. Dressing quickly, she headed for the door in order to be gone before Maggie's ride showed up. The Police Captain might not hide the fact that she slept with women, but it was better for all if people didn't know which women they were. A lot less complications that way.

"Oh and Lois," Maggie said before she vanished into the bathroom. "If you do happen to find a superman when you go up on the Constitution next week, be sure to ask him if he has a sister. In fact, I'd even settle for a cousin."

"Yeah, right," Lois laughed before closing the apartment door behind her. "I'd have to go into outer space to find the guy that's going to get me to settle down."

END

12