The Erotic Dream

Story Info
Erotic dream snaps back to an even more erotic reality.
1k words
4.12
18.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tiffany8
Tiffany8
124 Followers

So there I was, in the woods of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, far from civilization and all urban residencies. I was in my favorite pair of jogging shorts and a sports bra. I must have been running for five miles of tall California redwoods I took a drink of water and happened to notice a small lake that must have appeared just recently.

"Oh, what luck! I have built up a sweat. I'll take advantage of this little lake." I contemplate any consequences that could possibly come of a little skinny dipping in the woods and laughed to myself. "There is really no punishment for doing this. It would be different if I did this somewhere with lots of people."

I feel my nipples harden under my sports bra. I rub them, rotating my fingers in circles on top of them. My full 34D breasts were big but in an undersized sports bra they really fill it up.

My hiked up jogger shorts start getting wet and I snap back to reality, "I came to enjoy the water, not to masturbate." I slip off my top revealing my sweaty breasts with erect nipples. I slide off my joggers shorts and show off my shaved pussy with my swollen pussy lips.

I run into the water feeling the cool mountain water spray all over my naked body. "Oh! That's cold!" I say with a big grin and a cute giggle. I float on my back for five minutes, close my eyes, and take in the serenity of my current atmosphere.

I walk back to the beach and sit down. The horny feeling returns and my hands restart my nipple tickling. I circle my nipples and pinch them forcefully. I take a fistful of boob and begin to suck it while rubbing the other one. "I think I'm wet enough now," I giggle.

I slide my hands down to my pussy and brisk my fingers on the outer edge of my pussy. "Mmmm, you are very good with your hands!" I giggle again to myself. I stick my fingers into my pussy, rubbing the inside of my vaginal walls. I pinch my clit and shove fingers deeper into my vagina. I moan as my ecstasy takes over.

Suddenly I hear: "Tiffany! Tiffany! Wake up this instant! This is behavior not suitable for class." I wake up with my hand in my skirt. My name is Tiffany. I am in high school and I go to an all-girl school. I am very horny for my age and I tend to be caught with my hand in my skirt.

Anyways Ms. Reynolds, or what I love to call her Ms. "Horny for me," says, "Ms. Arnold, I will see you after class."

I utter my breath, "Okay, Miss 'Horny for me.'" The class bursts into laughter and Ms. Reynolds just rolls with the joke.

"Okay class," she says flattening out her black mini skirt and sitting on her desk, which is in front of me, "Miss Arnold, please read for us at..."

The bell rings and the rest of the class rushes out for the end of the school day. I attempt to run out but Miss Reynolds pulls me back by my pigtail. "Ow! Miss Reynolds you know that really hurt!" I say in cutest, girly voice with my pair of puppy dog eyes.

"Miss Arnold, I do not appreciate you masturbating during my class. I especially do not prohibit..." She rubs my naked pussy from under my plaid skirt. "...You not wearing underwear, but Tiff I am very attracted to you."

"How about we loosen up and close up shop Miss 'Horny for me?'" I say sitting on the desk with one leg up, revealing my naked pussy. She locks the door and closes all the blinds. She undoes her collared shirt and removes her bra to reveal her 36DD breasts that even outclassed mine.

"What naughty dream were you dreaming, Miss Arnold?" she says as she undoes her stocking and unzips her skirt. "My student has learned a lot from me," she hints to the fact that she doesn't wear underwear (and I did learn that from her). She sits on her desk, crosses her legs, undoes her hair, and takes off her glasses. "Miss Arnold, welcome to detention, please remove your top."

I remove my top as she wishes. "I forgot my bra today; I guess that's why I was so horny." I place my pussy on my desk and I hear it make a "squish" sound as it hits the desk. "Oh, I guess I'm ready, Miss."

"Miss Tiffany, that wouldn't be punishment then," she says and uncrosses her legs. "Please begin the foreplay." I sit my wet pussy on her tummy, she giggles as my love juices touch her stomach. I twist her nipples and suck one her luscious breasts.

She lifts my skirt up and tickles my clit. "Hey, this is supposed to be my punishment." I continue with my boob massage and kiss my way down to her pussy. I slide my fingers down her sides feeling her goose bumps trigger.

"Alright pass me your pussy, Miss Tiffany." I place my pussy into her mouth. She says, "Hello, my old friend, we meet again," and proceeds with her licking. I moan and feel the warmth of her tongue tickling my wet vagina. I place my tongue and we begin our orgy of penetrating tongues. Her tongue slides deep into my pussy as my tongue slides into her pussy. I pinch her clit and she releases a very cute moan. "Miss Tiffany, you play very dirty," she says as she digs her mouth into my pussy pie.

"Oh, I'm cumming, miss," I say and release my love juices into her mouth, which triggers her to release her cum into my mouth. I flip myself around, rest my boobs on hers, look into her eyes and kiss her. She grabs my butt and then passionately kisses me.

I put my blouse back on and pull my skirt back down. I walk out the door, pop my head back in, and I say with a cute smile: "Miss Reynolds, same time tomorrow?"

She flips toward me, baring her nudity, biting her glasses; she says: "Just be sure to get yourself into trouble again."

Tiffany8
Tiffany8
124 Followers