The Erotic Exploits of Kathryn Syns Ch. 05

Story Info
Kathryn is tested at being a whore.
7.6k words
4.55
18k
12

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smitty469
smitty469
115 Followers

Chapter 5 Testing Her Submission

Arriving early in the morning, Vlad went to the security room to check on Kathryn through the monitor. "Hi Tito, has she been up?"

Tito being a 6'8" muscular Russian answered with his deep voice, "No stirring yet Vlad! But when I got here around 5, I notice the gate and ground cameras were turned off. So I've been checking the tapes to see if anyone was roaming around. So far, I found nothing out of the ordinary and all of the girls are safely tucked away. The last date left Sheri around 1:30 am. Just before that, Tina and Sophia were dropped off from their motel gig. Tina was dragged to her cell. I did see Eric leaving as the girls were being deposited. Then it went dark around 2 am."

"What did Andrew say? It was his shift," Vlad replied.

Tito laughed and answered, "I found him asleep and still drowsy. It took him some time and lots of coffee, before he left for home. I'm puzzled because he never falls asleep. And when I woke him up, he acted like he wasn't all there. It just didn't seem right and maybe he was drugged. So something happened between 2 and 5 this morning. What I don't know. Vlad now you know how my morning has been going."

Vlad asked to see the Bungalow 1 tapes and watched it for 10 minutes. Kathryn looked very comfortable asleep. Nothing seemed amiss. But now he wondered what was really going on. As Tito said, it seemed very strange. He stayed and helped Tito looking through the other bungalow tapes for hours and found nothing out of the ordinary. Afterwards, he went to Kathryn's cottage.

"Wake up gorgeous," Vlad said to Kathryn. Opening the blinds that looked out over the pool, he waved to Sindy, Sheri and Rita who were sun bathing topless.

"How are you feeling? It's a beautiful day for roaming around shopping for some sexy outfits for you. No more rain and supposed to get in the 70's. Let's get you up for a fun day."

Kathryn slowly opened her eyes. Looking around she sat up and exclaimed, "Oh My God, where am I?"

Vlad walked toward her holding a glass of water. As he got to the bed, he stepped on the black pump heels that were left on the floor. "What the hell," he blurted. "Why are these here?"

He wondered a few seconds but not giving it another thought, he sat on the bed next to Kathryn and said, "So beautiful, you have been sleeping almost all morning and now you need to take your morning pill, before it's too late."

Kathryn looking at Vlad and replied, "Oh Anton, (who is the name she knows Vlad by), I forgot I was staying with you. I was very startled when you woke me not know where I am. And I do hurt a little and not feeling real good."

She leaned toward him for a kiss. Arms around his neck their lips met with passion. But her stomach was queasy. When they stop kissing, she sensually giggled, "Oh my! I just realized, I did have sex with black guys last night and it was filmed." Then as if she just heard him she asked, "So what pill?"

Vlad laughed and answered, "Well beautiful, it's for your protection. You enjoyed having a lot of guys leaving their seed in you last night. We don't want any unwanted blossoms to start. So to make sure no little Kathryn's will be made, the morning after pill stops those little seeds from sprouting."

Kathryn sat back and remembered her debauchery. Suddenly she exclaimed, "Oh My God! I did have sex with a lot of guys! Oh My God! The black men had such huge cocks and put them in my ass too. Oh my god! I'm now soiled forever. But they were so freaking big inside me and gave me many fantastic orgasms. I felt their stream of cum shooting in me. Oh My God! I never thought I would like black guys fucking me. It felt fantastic too. That made me a soiled woman and whore. Didn't it Anton?" Her nice blue eyes had tears forming as she asked the question.

Vlad held her without answering and took the glass of water with the huge pill. Then he whispered; "Now you see why you need to take this pill. You surely don't want any black seeds forming in you."

As she took it and swallowed the pill, Vlad finally answered her question. "Kathryn, my beauty," he started. "You did enjoy the guys but especially when the four black guys gang banged you. You were very verbal and energetic as they fucked you. I enjoyed watching you squirm in pleasure. But when they had a cock in your ass and one in your pussy, did you explode with a huge orgasm. You screamed about cumming and everyone saw your body shaking in bliss. The texts came pouring in about how hot you looked with a cock in each hole. I don't think soiled is the word to use. Maybe awaken to pleasure that you never dreamed of receiving is a better way to describe last night. Now show me that beautiful smile of yours. Don't feel bad about it, but happy for the great experiences. I know you had fun."

Sniffling, she sheepishly said, "But you will still love me? Even though I had lewd sex with black men and they came in me last night! I don't know why I liked it! But I did!" Then she put her arms around his neck and got real close. Giggling, "And you're right! I really did have fun."

Vlad wrapped his strong arms around her and whispered, "It's because you were so naughty last night that I'll love you. Don't ever think negatively of yourself, Kathryn! Think of all the men that you made extremely happy and those that were rubbing their cocks watching you on line. Then think of the guys who still haven't seen you that will be enjoying the video replays over and over again. They will be dreaming about you for years to come. So lovely Kathryn, you are not soiled but liberated and alive. You are free to explore any of your wildest fantasies without worrying about what others think. Just take pleasure in your new life style, like you did last night. I'll be here to guide and protect you. You can always tell me how you feel and count on me for anything. Okay!"

Kathryn was feeling safe in his arms, sighed with mistaken contentment. Still being somewhat regretful about her immoral behavior, she ashamedly whimpered, "But Anton, what if my friends see the video? What would they think of me? I'm so worried about that. I've never ever done anything so immoral in my life and getting paid for sex. What if they all find out?" Tears began rolling down her cheeks, when she suddenly blurted, "What if Dave and my boss saw that video?"

Vlad held her tightly and patted her back, trying to comfort her. Then he whispered, "Does Kathryn want to have some fun?" With a big long pause she sighed and answered, "Yes I do!"

Her hesitation gave him some concern about regressing and feeling quilt, which would undermine her brainwashing. But when she finally said the yes to the conditioning phrase and to ease her concerns, he said, "Well then my little nympho, get up and stop whining about things that you enjoyed doing last night. You'll fully love being a Booty Film girl and you can't wait to make your next video and have guys masturbate looking at it. In fact, you want to become an ultimate whore, totally enjoying any guy who will give you $100 for sex. You will love all the sex without feeling any regret, guilt or concern for your well-being. You will crave being used and abused by men. That is what a whore like you really likes and gets off on. You stride to be the best harlot ever. You are now and always will be a Booty Film whore!"

She instantly stopped sniffing and kissed him. Looking into his eyes she answered, "Oh yes Anton my love, you're right. I do love sex and can't wait for you to guide me. It's my life and I don't care who sees me or what they think of me. So what do you have planned for me today? I can't wait to get started. I hope you're going to farm me off for money too!" She giggled after she spoke.

Vlad smiling and was happy that the directives were still controlling her thoughts. He replied, "Oh yes Kathryn, if you beg me I will let guys have sex with you for money. But you have to ask for it and tell me that you are a whore."

Telling her to get dress she smiled, took the pink lingerie that was on the bed, held it up, and asked if he wanted her to wear it or go naked. He laughed and said for her to eat breakfast first then he'll find her something to wear. He forgot that the clothes she came in were still in the examination room. When he went to get them, they were already gone. So now he had to find her an outfit, nothing too revealing but enough to turn heads. Going up to Sheri, who was lying by the pool, he asked her for some of her items. She walked away and came back sometime later with a white cotton sun dress

Laughing she said, "So Vlad, I hope this dress will fit her. It's a size 0. Guys used love me in it, especially if I wore nothing underneath. They told me that in the proper sun light my body was accentuated and it got them horny. But it may not be short enough. It only goes to my knees. If you use it, you'll have to buy me a new outfit for helping you." She laughed when she handed it to him.

Vlad smiled and rushed back to the room, where Kathryn was in the bathroom throwing up. He asked if she was alright. She smiled and said she has been getting sick in the mornings for a week, but only after she eats eggs.

When she finished, she smiled and said, "I feel much better now. So what did you find for me to wear?"

He gave her the dress. As she put it on, the dress was very tight around her bosom. Looking in the mirror and twirling, she smiled at how seductive she looked with her plump nipples pushing the material out. Without a bra the outline of them were very visible from under the light cotton material.

Thinking, "I look so whorish dressed this way. I can't believe I'm really going out in public wearing this! But Anton does like me looking slutty. Not like Dave I'm sure he'll protect me." Giggling, "I hope I make guys want me too."

Vlad was amazed at her at how seductive she looked. He told her how beautiful she was and was dressed perfect for today's outing. He took his phone, had her do some posing and said, "Kathryn is really going to have fun today aren't you?"

No pause this time as she exuberantly answered, "Yes I am."

****

As they were walking down Hollywood Blvd, a couple of passing cars filled with guys yelled, "Hey cutie, want to party?"

She just smiled and kept walking holding tightly onto Vlad's arm. When they walked by a dress shop, she suddenly stopped. Pointing to this little black dress in the window, she nudged Vlad to take her inside. She told him she wanted that dress. The 40 year old lady clerk asked her size. Kathryn said it was a size 2. The girl smiled and found a 2 on the rack. Quickly Kathryn went in the back to try it on. Her eyes were twinkling when she walked out wearing it. It was a classy look and not the slutty look that Vlad wanted. But she did look very sexy in it.

Vlad seeing her being very excited said, "Okay, I buy that one, if we find something else that I want to see you in."

All happy Kathryn eagerly agreed. They looked for some time, when Vlad found a size 0 very short red plaid skirt. It was on sale. Then the clerk gave her a black sheer top with the same plaid collar that just tied under her breast, also a size 0. The collar matched the skirt. Handing her black platform 6" heels with plaid red bows in her shoe size Kathryn eyes lit up in excitement. He told her to try it on. She came out looking very alluring. The smaller size barely covered her ass and the top tightly fit over her boobs accentuating her nipples. It was tight but still wearable.

She laughed, "You do know I'm a size 2 Anton. The skirt is really too short. I feel almost naked in it and the top barely cover my boobs." She whined, but then giggled and asked, "But how do I look?"

Vlad had her sit on a stool. He had a lusty expression, as she tried to pull the skirt down. Holding her legs tightly together was the only way to keep from being exposed. As she posed for him, he took out his phone and took a few photos to send to Eric. Kathryn then grabbed a red Boa and some red lace gloves. It was like watching a tennis match, as they went back and forth with different items. Vlad agreed to three slutty outfits with shoes and accessories. Some of the conservative dresses he vetoed except the classy black dress. She now had several revealing outfits to be whored in. But his favorite was the short plaid skirt. Vlad grinned and told the sales girl to also get the plaid outfit in a size 4. He wanted to see Sheri in it too.

They left and continued down Hollywood Blvd to the destination he really was taking her. But instead of wearing the white sun dress, he made her wear the whorish red plaid skirt and black top, which exposed her assets. She looked like a street hooker, as she slowly walked down the boulevard. Not being used to walking in platform heels for any length of time, it was a slow meander. A few cars honked and one stopped asking how much for her services. They ignored the inquiries and finally made the 4 blocks to an S & M shop.

Going into the leather shop, the owner greeted them. "Hi Bro," Bruce said. "So is this the new girl. Wow! What a fantastic outfit she's wearing. I guess you want another!"

Vlad snickered and answered, "Yes B, this is Kathryn. We're looking for something more risqué. Something a guy will look at and just have to fuck her. What do you have?"

Bruce laughed and answered, "You mean something better than what's she wearing. I think that outfit doesn't leave a lot to a guy imagination. But I'll see what else I have."

He went to the back and pulled out a few different outfits. When she tried on the very revealing leather one piece, did Vlad eyes bulge out and he blurted, "That's the look B! How about getting a pair of fish net stockings to go with it?" Bruce agreed and had Kathryn try it on with the stockings.

There were other customers in the store, when Kathryn came out dressed like a mistress with a whip in one hand. One guy turned to his girl and told her that is what he wanted her to wear. She was angry but watched Kathryn parade around. Then another couple smiled and told Kathryn that she looked like trouble, but would love to take a photo of her. Asking Vlad, he said, "Oh I think that's a good idea."

Not to interrupt business, Bruce told them to go behind the curtain in the back. There was a futon against the fake marble wall that she sat on. Kathryn was now having so much fun posing that a few onlookers asked to see a little bit more. After the embarrassing dinner expose' the night before that was now imprinted in her brain as normal behavior, Kathryn didn't object to flaunting her body. Showing them her breast and unsnapping the teddy for showing her wet pussy, revealed a hot horny girl. She enjoyed being a sex object to be gawked at and was getting very excited by all of the attention. The teddy was unlaced all the way down to her belly button with her hands on her breast smiling at them. More guys with phones were now taking photos of her exhibitionism. With all of the commotion, some more guys saw her from the outside and through the now open drapes. They also were very happy taking photos of the hot exhibitionist revealing her goodies.

Kathryn smiling and laughing sensually said, "Oh my Anton. How did you know that I would love all of this type of attention? This is so much fun. Are any of them going to fuck me too? I'm getting really horny."

Soon there were more than a dozen guys watching Kathryn parade around exposing her body. As the final photos were taken, she got up to change. Vlad told Bruce that he wanted two of the outfits. One for Kathryn and the other he was giving to Sheri. He did promise her a couple of outfits.

As they walked back up the street, they went past a Sushi Bar. Kathryn nudged Vlad asking if she could get something to eat. Being already 2 pm, she was becoming famished from not eating all day and Sushi was one of her favorite foods. They were seated at a table that was in front of the window. If anyone looked in as they walked by, they could see up her short skirt not covering much of anything. Kathryn kept her knees tightly together, so no one would see her bare cunt.

A couple walked by just as she bent over to pick up her fallen napkin, which caused her legs to spread wide apart. They stopped to watch and the guy sarcastically said, "Look at her Geri. Do you think she's a whore or something like that? She's advertising even as she eats. That outfit and her shoes say she is a hooker."

Geri stopped and looked at Kathryn's exposed pussy and then looked up at her. In shock she replied, "Oh My God, I think that's Katy. It really looks like her or twin. But she would never do that. She told me that she doesn't even like Hollywood and wouldn't go with us on our last month's excursion. Remember? You met her honey. What do you think? Is that Katy?"

Her boyfriend looked at Kathryn's face, but instead concentrated on her body creating a big bulge in his pants. He answered, "No, I'm sure it's not Katy. This girl has big boobs and Katy's are much smaller. Just because of the red hair is why we think it's her. And she would never wear anything so revealing. You know she's such a prude, when it comes to showing her body. This girl has to be a street hooker."

Geri laughed in agreement. Katy would never degrade herself like that. It took hours of convincing her to even buy and then wear that outfit on Friday. Grabbing her boyfriend's arm, they strolled away. When Kathryn looked out, she saw this couple walking away and thought they looked familiar, but couldn't remember where she saw them before.

One of the many side effects of being Juiced with the drug is loss of past familiarity. The ingested Juice attaches onto her brain memory cells and erases her stored recollections. It only will take a few more doses of the potent drug to make those reminiscences seem like distant dreams. If the girl is one of the few that is very responsive to its affects, those side effects happen quickly. Katy was one of those girls and changing her name to Kathryn, has been accepted by her almost immediately. It also glues to the pleasure sectors in her mind, promoting her need for constant sexual gratification, which has already occurred to her. After the 7 dosages are completed, she'll be a completely dependent on sex to satisfy her existence. Nothing else will matter. Kathryn was on dose 3 and is quickly being processed into that world of sexual exploitation.

After eating, they strolled up the boulevard. Kathryn every so often would stop to look at the names on the stars. When they got to Chinese theater, she stopped and squatted down to put her hands in the hand prints left by Marilyn. Her skirt barely covered a view of her pussy from the rear.

Turning back she exclaimed, "Look honey, my hands fit perfectly." Vlad just smiled and mentioned that she was a real Hollywood slut, just like she is.

Kathryn laughed and stood up, although when she did, there were some tourists watching her every move. As she walked by one of them, he asked with a German accent, if they could take a photo with her. Vlad said it was alright. She stood in between them as Vlad took a photo with all three. As they were waiting for Vlad to snap the picture, they held her around the waist, but their hands roamed down to her ass. She could feel them groping her, as Vlad yelled for them to smile.

Just as they were leaving, Vlad's phone rang. He let Kathryn go and answered it. While he had his back turned away, one of the guys asked if she would show them her tits. Kathryn was laughing as she untied the bottom of her top and moved the sheer material off her boobs. Soon a few more onlookers were snapping photos of her. As Vlad turned to look for Kathryn, he saw one guy standing next to her with his hand on her bare bosom and smiling, as another took a photo.

smitty469
smitty469
115 Followers