The Erotic Exploits of Kathryn Syns Ch. 06

Story Info
Her fun at the hotel being a paid sex worker.
5.3k words
4.44
15k
8

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smitty469
smitty469
116 Followers

Chapter 6, Becoming the Perfect Whore

When Tiny went back to the bar, he told everyone about a hot girl whoring over at the Bella that was worth fucking. A few of the bikers immediately went over, but Tiny decided to wait for his big black friend Jackson that he just texted. It was some time until he showed up riding his loud hog. When they finally got to the hotel, there was a line of horny guys waiting for their turn with Kathryn. At $100 a pop, Kathryn quickly became very popular. The German tourist, who had followed her to the hotel, had just finished spewing his cream on her face. Two Army guys just started enjoying her hot body together. Instead of hearing her moans of pleasure, her cries were muffled from having a cock in her mouth. Jackson waited patiently for his chance at Kathryn's slim physique, but with his biker buddies in front of him, he was concerned that she would be worn out for a decent fuck.

He nastily blurted to Vlad, "I hope she's still got some life left, after my bros get done with her. They can be a little rough with whores."

Vlad looked up at the big black man with a mean scowl and answered, "Dude! If she doesn't perform like you want I'll give you your money back. But she's only been at it for a few hours and she's good for a few more. Be patient and I know once you sink your cock into her, you'll see what a hot little trollop she is."

Jackson snarled, "She better!"

Finally after 4 bikers did their deed, it was his turn. Jackson decided to pay the extra for additional pops and still was fucking his prey. Kathryn already had two loads of his slimy loads dumped down her throat. As she lay on her back with legs pushed up against her chest, he rammed his 10" thick black cock speedily in and out. With her mouth open panting, cum was dripping down her lips and chin. Suddenly she began convulsing with another orgasm. But Jackson didn't stop thrusting in and out of her. She was yearning in heat every time he roughly rammed his rod deep into her hot willing hole. Her body craved the indulgence that was being bestowed in her.

When he slowed his plummeting, he looked at her body moving with his thrusting and grunted, "That's it bitch, take all of me in you. Yeah! It feels really good fucking that sticky cunt of yours. I can tell you love it too."

Kathryn just moaned in exhilarating pleasure. He had the biggest cock so far. Her body vibrated in movement, as he roughly fucked her into ecstasy. After each climax, she begged for more.

Vlad watched, as she took his plunging with enthusiasm and wanting. She was yelling for him to fuck her harder at each hard push into her well used pussy. He watched her display of debauchery enjoying the whole ordeal. Her knees and thighs were bruised with her ass cheeks reddened from being constantly spanked. She didn't seem to care, as long as she got guys to blow their loads. Jackson was not a gentle man during sex either, which made Vlad very happy. He liked watching her getting battered while fucking. This large burly man continued his rough speedy libidinous behavior for another ten minutes until he finally came, but this time on her ass hole that was poked by him earlier during the previous loads. He grunted and exploded like he had before.

When he finished his spewing of cream, he lay next to Kathryn and said, "Bitch that was the best fuck I've ever had. God you are a super little whore aren't you. So were you this horny with all of the other guys too?"

Being somewhat exhausted by this time, but still being driven by her hot vagina, Kathryn smiled and answered, "Yes I was! But you made me cum 4 times and you were the best. Do you really have to leave?" Getting dressed, he said he did.

She giggled and went to clean up. Her face still had left over cum from his first two loads and now she had to wipe it off her ass too. He asked if he could help and she smiled, leaned against the sink pushing her ass out, and gave him a towel.

He roughly mopped it off her abused pussy and said, "I feel sorry for the next guy. I think I wore you out."

Then he slapped her ass again and exclaimed, "I love how both your holes are still wide open from my cock. You look like a well-used whore. Dam bitch, I'm getting hard again just looking at you."

Kathryn, while wiggling her ass, looked at him and in a sexy voice moaned, "You know; you can fuck me again if you want! I won't tell!" Then she giggled. He laughed and spanked her ass again and left.

As he went by Vlad, he announced, "Dude you were right. She's a great little harlot. I would love to bring her back to the club for the other bros to use. We can make her a tramp too. Is there any chance of that?"

Vlad gave a sarcastic laugh and said, "Sorry dude. After today she'll be exclusive. I'll be getting at least ten Franklin's for her. This was her initiation. But if you guys come up with the bread, then I'm sure we can accommodate you."

When he left, there wasn't anyone else waiting for her services. Vlad came in to see how she was actually feeling. She told him she was having fun and hoped she had performed like he anticipated. Vlad chuckled and told her that she had exceeded all of his expectation for being her first time. He just hoped that she was still having fun, although he really didn't care.

With that comment Kathryn smiled and said, "Oh yes. I'm having such a great time. Now I know what I've been missing. And that last guy being so big, really made me cum many times. I guess I'm getting used to black men. They are so much fun and I can feel all of them in me. I don't know why white girls are looked down on for having sex with them."

Vlad snickered and smiled. Yes she was now a complete slutty Booty Film girl and only in two days has graduated into whoredom. He couldn't wait to see what next week brings. Being already 7 pm and being fucked continually for over 4 hours, he went over to her and said, "So Kathryn why don't take a shower and clean up from those guys. Then we'll see what we want to do."

She quickly got up and went to the bathroom, although the fire in between her legs was still dictating her need for more sex. Turning on the water, she stepped in and began humming a tune. She didn't hear the commotion out in the other room. While she was washing, two guys came in. They introduced themselves to Vlad.

They were a father with his son who just turned 18. His birthday present was to experience a girl for the first time. They drove in from the valley for this encounter and heard about the Bella Inn as a place to find a girl. Vlad smiled and told them that they were at the right place, but Sunday is the girls' usual day off, although he had a young trainee Kathryn who could supply the service. The dad wanted to know what she looked like and Vlad showed her a picture from his phone.

The father's eyes bugged out when he saw the cute young red head posing naked, playing with her pussy and said, "So Josh, what do you think of her? Would like her to be your first?"

Josh looked at the photo and asked when the photo was taken. Vlad told him today. Josh's eyes began to twinkle in lust and told his dad that she was perfect. The dad asked how old she was and Vlad lied and said she just turned 21. Then he asked why would such a beauty wanted to turn tricks for a living at a young age and if she was on drugs.

Vlad laughed and said it was a long story but the jest of it was, "She caught her high school boyfriend of 4 years cheating on her and he nastily told her it was because she was a frigid bitch. That hurt her so bad that she wanted to prove him wrong. That was a month ago. So I met her Friday night at a bar and we had sex in the back of my van. I was her third guy ever, since they broke up. Then Saturday at breakfast I asked her to tell me her story. Anyway, one thing led to another and she agreed to try having sex for money to expand her experience. I figured she won't be doing this long, so I brought her here for the weekend to earn enough to get a place of her own."

The lies worked, as the dad smiled and told his son that she would be perfect for his first. As they hackle for a price, Kathryn walked out with just her plaid mini skirt on and said, "Are you guys talking about me?"

Josh looked like a kid that was just caught with his hands in a cookie jar and tried not to stare at Kathryn. His dad on the other hand walked over to her, grabbed her hand, and walked her over to his son.

Then he said, "Josh this is Kathryn. Kathryn this is Josh's first time with a girl. So maybe you two could get acquainted and you could help him learn about girls. He's very shy around them."

Kathryn had a big grin and took Josh's hand. She told him to look up at her. He did and gave a token smile. Noticing his fluster, she said, "So Josh, you are exactly why I'm here. Don't worry; you'll be an expert when we are through."

He smiled as she dragged him into the bedroom, making sure her bare breast was plastered against his arm as they walked. Then suddenly noticing that the room had a musty aroma of sex, she went over opened the drapes and window. It had no screen. Going back to the bed, she sat at the edge and had him sit next to her. As she started to unbutton his shirt, she asked him questions about his life and why he was afraid of girls. He told her that they called him names and how he's never kissed a girl before.

Once his shirt was off, she put her arms around him and gave him a big hug, plastering her bare breasts against his chest. Then she started to whisper instructions to kiss her neck and ear, while rubbing her back. After many minutes, they broke the hug and she told him to look into her eyes. She asked if they were twinkling and he said they were. She smiled and told him it met that she wanted to be kissed. He asked if she meant now. She laughed and told him to kiss her. He gave her a gentle peck. She told him to make it a passionate one, like he has seen on TV and when he does, touch her breasts.

He did but she broke off the kiss and said, "Let me show you how a girl likes to have her breast caressed."

She took his hand, put it on her breast and showed him how to massage it in circles and gently touching her nipples. She asked if he could feel them becoming erect. He chuckled and said he could. Then she told him how to suck it and flick it with his tongue over it. He practiced. Afterward she said, "Okay, let's try it from the start."

He kissed her neck, ear and then her lips. When he did, he started to massage her breast eventually lowering his head onto them and sucking her nipples. Kathryn put her head back and enjoyed his fondling. As he was doing that, she took one of his hands and moved it on her leg. Slowly she guided it up her skirt until he reached her inner thigh.

Once near her pussy she sensually said, "If a girl keeps her legs together, she isn't responding to you. But if she slowly spreads them apart, she wants you to play with her pussy; like this. Now you try it on your own."

He did as she showed him with Kathryn slowly spreading her legs. When he touched her moist pussy, he pulled his hand out. She asked what was wrong. He said that she was all wet. Kathryn giggled and said, "Silly, you created that hot feeling in me. I'm supposed to get wet, that is, if I like what you are doing to me."

Josh suddenly confessed that Sally didn't get wet and told him to leave last month. Kathryn laughed and said, "Oh I see. Well when you get home, try doing what I taught you and see what happens. But now let's get you all excited and go from there. Lesson is over for now."

Sitting up, she unbuckled his belt to pull off his pants, then his boxers. Then she leaned over him and grabbed his stiffing rod. Putting it in her month, she began getting him hard. It only took a few minutes to make Josh began squirting a gallon of his cream. She was kneeling above him, when he started to squirt and squirt and squirt what seemed like a never ending flow of his white sperm up into her mouth and splattering across her face. It was like a dam breaking and flooding everything in its path. Kathryn held onto his cock trying to guide his flow away from her face, although the initial large bursts already drenched her face, hair and mouth.

When he finally finished his long pinned up cum spray, he said, "Oh I'm so sorry Kathryn. I couldn't help myself. You made me lose control."

Kathryn just smiled and answered, "Well I hope you saved some for cumming in me. I love it when a guy does that."

"Oh yes," Josh replied. "I'm sure I'll be more than ready to do that too."

Kathryn stood up and went for a towel. When she got to the sink, she quickly splashed water on her face and wiped his goo off with an already cum soaked towel. When she got back to the bed, Josh cock was already shrinking. She sat down next to him, took it in her hand and began stroking it to stay hard. It responded to a hard state very quickly.

Then she said, "Okay Josh. Time for another lesson. If you do this right then you'll have a hot girl all the time." He asked what it was.

She stood in front of him and took off her skirt. It was his first time, other than pictures and porn, that he saw a naked female. She told him to touch her pussy. He did. She moved closer, spread her legs apart and straddled his lap. Taking his hand, she showed him where to rub on her clit. She let go of his hand, put her head back enjoying the feeling as she gave more instructions.

When he put two fingers inside of her wanton box Josh exclaimed, "Oh my, is that the spot Kathryn!" Kathryn answered it was and he rubbed the rough patch exciting her g-spot.

Her knees were weakening, as she told him to rub her clit with his other hand. He was sitting up rubbing both pussy parts, as Kathryn ground against his fingers moaning in total ecstasy. Then she told him to lick her clit. He was a little shy at first, but once he began to flick his tongue as instructed, he wanted more. She pushed his head against her pussy, as she moved on his fingers enjoying the oral pleasing. It wasn't long before Kathryn began to loudly moan, shaking with another oral orgasm. She couldn't stand up any more and fell on his lap quivering in sexual bliss. It forced his head off her and his fingers popped out. She was still trembling coming down from her sexual high, as she put her arms around his neck and kissed him. But unknown to them, her loud squeals was heard from a homeless man that was looking for food in the alley. He peeked in the window to watch the hullabaloo.

After the kiss, she sensually said, "So Josh that is how you make a girl yours forever. If you do that to every girl you have sex with, you'll have them begging you for dates. But now it's my turn to feel that yummy cock in me."

Josh just smiled and answered, "If that's all I have to do? No problem."

Getting into the sexual foreplay, he was no longer shy. He kissed her again, as she reached for his rock hard cock. Pushing him on his back, she told him to watch her guide his stiffen tool into her pussy. He sat up on his arms and watched as Kathryn began sitting down on his manhood, until she gobbled it all up. Her hot vagina easily accepted his throbbing member, although it wasn't huge.

Josh moaned, as she began grinding on his enraged cock. He closed his eyes to enjoy the feeling of finally fucking a girl. Sitting straight up on him, she told him to watch her. He sat back up, opened his eyes and watched as she came almost completely off him and then quickly gobbled his cock up in her again. Looking at him, she gently bit her bottom lip.

"Do you like that Josh? Do you like having your cock in me?" She sensually asked.

Josh just smiled and thirstily answered, "Oh God, you feel better than I ever imagined. You're amazing!"

Kathryn then bent forward and kissed him. She told him to play with her boobs anytime he wanted. She kissed him again, as he now began to push up in her. She knew he was having fun by the way he sighed every time he pumped her. When he started to grunt and throb, she knew he was about to explode again.

So she slowed the pace down, sat straight up, told him to open his eyes, and in a soft sexy voice, "Oh Josh you have me so hot. I want you to cum deep inside me with your hot love juices, but after you do, don't stop fucking me. I want you to turn me on my back and continue to make love to me, until you cum again and again. Don't stop until I drain all of your sperm out of you. Oh God you feel so good in me."

She bent forward to kiss him again. As they were entangled in bliss, he turned her over on her back, pulled her forward and stood in front of her. Slowly he pushed his hard throbbing cock back into her wet hole. It easily slid in. Then he pushed her legs up and speedily pounded away. Soon he was grunting in spewing another big load of cream deep into her hot box. He stopped pumping in and out and just squirted, until he unleashed streams of cum. In a minute he started to slowly fuck her again. Standing in front, he looked at his cock going in and out of her swollen cavity. Every time he pulled out, some of his white cream dripped down her pussy forming a little puddle of love juices under her. He looked up at Kathryn and noticed her eyes were wide open twinkling. She was leaning up on her arms, watching him slowly fuck her.

Smiling she sensually said, "Don't stop Josh. I love what you are doing to me"

She motioned him for a kiss and he fell on top. They kissed as he started fucking her faster and faster. Whispering in her ear, "I love you Kathryn. You are the best. Will you marry me?"

Kathryn exhaled and gave a sigh, "If you make love to me like this every day, it would be so much fun. But Josh, you know I can't marry you. You're so sweet to ask. Just make love to me. OK!"

Josh was on top of her kissing and pounding in and out of her pussy. The sounds of their love tryst radiated the room and were heard in the other area. Also the bum outside was rubbing his cock hard watching their display of passion. Josh put his arm around her neck, as Kathryn pulled up her legs so he could go deeper into her cum soaked opening. Over and over again he pounded this hot horny trollop. Kathryn was enjoying herself so much that she had forgotten all about being paid for sex, but instead just relished the moment. She wanted to feel him spewing his love juices in her as many times as his young cock could. And he did just that.

Kathryn absorbed another 30 minutes of pumping her hot sticky cavity. When he finally spewed his last load, he pulled out to dump it on her belly. It wasn't much, just a few sprays of cum. After spewing 4 other loads of cum inside her, this one dwindled in its comparison, although there was a big puddle under her to prove how much spunk he had gushed. He fell on the bed and started to relax. He was exhausted and needed to rest.

Just as he was about to cuddle with Kathryn, his dad walked in and blurted, "Good job son. That was some show. But we have 15 minutes left on her time and I thought I would use it up, since there are no refunds. You can stay and watch if you want."

He started to get undressed and stood looking at the just ravished Kathryn lying on the bed. He looked at her pussy still dripping cum from Josh and the big wet puddle under her. Smiling he asked, "Is that all from you son?"

Josh sat up and chuckled that he thought it was. So his dad slapped her thigh and told her to move over to the other side of the bed. As he was putting on a condom, he told her to turn over on all fours. He dragged her to the edge and rubbed himself hard.

Josh blurted, "Dad, what will mom say. You know she's a nice girl and not some animal."

His dad laughed and slapped her ass telling her to spread her legs farther apart, which she did. Turning to his son he replied, "Son you go clean up. Your mom wouldn't like you fucking this whore either. But you know son, she's really just a young slut and starting out to have every guy who pays put their cocks in her. I bet she was this way since she was 14 and I bet she'll now be doing this for a long time. If she is a nice girl like we were told, she would be working like everyone else. But instead she chose to become a whore and I don't believe she's only had three others. So son let me finish the time I paid for. Don't think of her as a person. She's just a sex object who gets paid to have guys fuck her and she has a real nice young body for it too. I bet she's very popular. So let me have my fun and I'll see you in the other room."

smitty469
smitty469
116 Followers
12