The Erotic Exploits of Kathryn Syns Ch. 07

Story Info
Dave's search for Kathryn.
7.1k words
4.54
9.7k
6

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smitty469
smitty469
116 Followers

Chapter 7 Dave's Lament

Dave saw Katy walking toward him wearing a powder blue, see through long lingerie with a slit up her thigh. As she became closer, it looked like she was floating on air when she walked. As her nightgown blew with a light wind exposing her long legs, she looked like a heavenly angel floating toward him.

When she stopped directly in front, she said, "Don't be sad Dave. You were the love of my life and since you told me I was a whore, I have fully embraced your aspiration of me. I thank you because I've had fantastic hot sex from so many strange horny men. You should appreciate what I've become, all because of your anger." She turned and began to float away but stopped, looked back and motioned him to follow her.

He started to walk, but then had to run to keep up with her. It seemed like an ordeal to stay with her, but she would stop and wait until he caught up. Finally he saw a black van, like the one in the parking lot just a few days earlier. She pointed at it, as she floated over it. When he finally arrived, he saw a line of guys waiting to get in. When one left, another paid a tall muscular man that looked like the guy in her apartment and went in. Then he heard what sounded like her sexy voice moaning to fuck her harder. While telling him to look inside, Katy laughed and stayed ghost like above the van. He peeked in the side window, but only could see a guy's hairy butt over a girl, as he was having sex doggy style. It didn't take long until he pulled out of her and came on her ass. Then he left.

When another guy came in, she turned to meet him. It was Katy. She motioned him closer, unzipped his pants and began sucking on his cock. When he was nice and hard, she pushed him on his back and guided his small cock into her glistening wet pussy. Then she began moving up and down on top of him. She placed her hands on the ceiling of the van and bounced trying to get him to cum. He watched her moaning in pleasure, as she continued her display of uninhibited depravity. As if she knew he was watching, she turned to look straight at the window and smiled directly at him. Then the guy began to spew cum as Katy came off of him. He watched, as her pussy was becoming drenched with squirt after squirt of his sticky white cream. As if in some horrible dream, he continued to watch one guy after another have their way with her.

Then the guy that was collecting the money came over to him and nastily said, "Well Dave, you like what Katy has become, all thanks to you. And by the way, her new name is Kathryn Syns." He gave out a healthy loud laugh.

Then it happened. He started to get a big raging hard on, watching his beloved having wild sex with all of those guys. Soon he was rubbing himself with the outrageous fucking in the van, imaging it was him having sex with Katy or as she is now called Kathryn. When he was about to explode, he smelt the sweet aroma of Katy's perfume next to him.

He looked up and there she was floating above him. She smiled and said, "I see you like watching me. Too bad all you'll ever get to do now is watch, unless you pay like the others. You once had me all to yourself and now I'm the whore you told me to become."

She laughed as she began to float away, but stopped and motioned him to follow her. As he again tried to keep up, he heard what sounded like a phone in the distance. Then it became louder. Instantly he woke up. He reached for the noise maker and said hello! He realized it was all a wet dream.

It was Tom, his FBI buddy, calling him on Sunday morning. He asked if he woke him up. Dave laughed and told him he did, but was having a nightmare about Katy. Tom laughed and asked if it had anything to do with him calling her a whore. He answered it did. Then Tom said, "Well get up! We need to talk."

"Why?" Dave question back.

Tom told him it was better to tell him in person. So they made a meeting at a coffee shop in an hour. When he hung up, Dave still had a raging hard on. He couldn't get the picture of her sitting on top of this guy looking right at him with this guy's cock implanted in her cum drenched pussy. So he did what any normal guy would. He lay back down, thought of Katy fucking all those guys and rubbed himself to explosion. Then he took a quick shower.

As he sat with Tom in the back booth sipping his coffee, he asked why he couldn't just tell him on the phone. Tom didn't laugh, but just took out a photo from a folder and asked, "So is this the guy that drove away with Katy?"

Dave looked at it and answered it was. Taking a deep breath Tom said, "Well then Dave, I'm afraid I have some disturbing news. I think you were right about Katy getting drugged or something."

A lump just entered Dave's throat, as he asked why.

Tom continued telling him about this guy. "Well he, his two brothers and their dad came over to the US 7 years ago. The dad was a Russian chemist and was allowed asylum for secret information, which none from the State Department would tell me. Since then, we suspect that they are operating a prostitution ring in 3 cities and just started setting up one here in LA around a year ago."

Dave's expression turned to anger and asked, "So what are you guys doing about it? And what does this have to do with Katy?"

Tom put his hand on Dave's shoulder and answered, "Well buddy by what you told me, I think this guy Vlad has Katy and is making her turn tricks for them. I believe that they drug the girls with something to make them willing sex slaves. We have talked to a few of their girls in other cities and they all think they are doing nothing wrong. They don't even remember having sex for money. They all thought they were on a date and wanted to have consensual sex with their guy. No money was given them. Since the girls won't cooperate and lack of real evidence, are hands are completely tied. No one seems to be talking, especially the State Department. They told us that we need proof that the girls are actually forced into prostitution and the Koskova family is involved, before they can do anything to their asset. We just don't have any actual testimony about it or have caught them drugging the girls. A month ago, agent Turner thought he had a girl named Amy Rares willing to testify about them, but she disappeared a week later. She's the only reason we know as much as we do, otherwise they are operating completely under the radar. So Dave, I really sorry for telling you this and hope I'm wrong about Katy."

Dave anger was becoming uncontrollable. He got up and yelled, "So Tom, you people are really allowing this?"

Then he walked out of the coffee shop fuming over what Tom just told him. Tom quickly followed and caught him at his car. Grabbing his shoulder, he turned him around and said, "Look Dave, calm down. I will do everything I can to help her. You just have to stay calm. I know how you feel. Have you checked to see if she has come home yet? They do allow them to lead normal lives after they have been groomed. So she just might be home waiting for a date."

Dave answered he hadn't. So at noon, they both drove over to Katy's place. As they knock on the door, there is no answer. Dave tried the door knob and it opened. Tom asked him if she usually leaves the door unlocked. Dave told him she never does because she's been afraid of intruders. Once inside, they noticed it dark and musky with a light aroma of sex. All the blinds were down and no windows were open. As Dave opened the kitchen blinds and windows, Tom walked into the bedroom. He put on a pair of blue plastic gloves and started to go through her belongings. Dave walked in and Tom threw him a pair of gloves.

Putting them on, he asked, "So what are you looking for Tom?"

Tom answered, "Anything that looks like a drug container, like a used hypo or something out of place. You should know what doesn't seem right. I just believe they use something to get the girls to become willing participants."

Dave looked around in the closest and found nothing, although it looked like she didn't spend the night. Then he saw her purse sitting on the dresser. He looked in it and found her wallet, keys and phone. He yelled at Tom that this was not at all like her to leave her phone. Tom mumbled okay and went in the kitchen. As he fumbled threw the trash, he found nothing that looked suspicious. When Dave walked back in, Tom told him that he was done and it looked like she went willing. Anger started to erupt again in Dave's persona. Ripping off the gloves he threw them toward the waste basket, but instead they went behind it.

As he was leaving, Tom bellowed, "So aren't you going to pick those up and throw them away?"

Dave snarled and rushed over to the trash basket. He moved it to one side and bent over to pick up the gloves. When he did, he saw a small clear plastic vial under it. He yelled, "Hey Tom look at this."

Tom walked over and picked up the clear cylinder. He walked over to the window and held it up. Smiling he said, "Oh yes, I think this is something we can analyze and there is still some liquid left in it. Great find Dave."

Excitedly Dave asked, "So you think that is the drug they used on Katy?"

Putting it in a small zip bag, Tom told him it could be and would tell him later what is discovered. As Tom was leaving Dave took one more look at the place, then left leaving the door unlocked. They parted ways and Dave decided to walk in the back to see if her car was still there. When he got there, it was. So he wrote her a little note and put it on the windshield that said, "Missing you. Please call me. We can work this out."

Then he went back to his car, rolled down the windows and sat for a while thinking. He was pondering about where she could be, especially if they were preparing her to be a whore, like Tom suggested. He smiled when he figured out where to go. Starting the car he whizzed off.

By the time he fought traffic and reached Hollywood, it was an hour later. He went by a few street hookers and saw this red head girl in a black mini skirt walking down the street. Quickly he pulled over and parked. He turned back to look and to his relief it wasn't Katy. Seeing him pulling over, the girl Ginger walked over to the car and said, "Hi cutie, you want some company?"

Dave smiled and answered, "Oh my, you are very sexy, but I'm looking for my sister. Have you seen this girl? I think her boyfriend has coerced into being a whore like you."

Ginger looked at the photo and noticed the resemblance to her and being hurt by his comment nastily replied, "Your sister hon, she looks like me. Are you some kind of a freak? No I haven't seen her." Quickly she stood up and walked away.

Dave was in shock. He can't image what he said to get that type of reaction. He watched her sexy body saunter up the street. Thinking this is what Katy would look like, if she was turning tricks, made him angry again. At least it was a relief knowing that she's not out walking the streets like some type of cheap tramp. He drove away wondering where else this jerk Vlad would take her. He drove to the west side of Hollywood Blvd and found a parking spot. He got out, fed the meter and began walking west.

It was around 4 pm when he approached the famous theater with all the stars hand prints cemented in. Looking at some street performers, he went over and asked the Star Wars character, if he had seen a girl like in this photo. They looked at it and showed his friend and they blurted, that it looked like Ginger a hooker, but she usually works the east side. Dave answered that he met Ginger and it wasn't her. Then one guy blurted, maybe it was that other hooker we saw earlier. Could be, his friend said. They took out their cell phone and flipped through a few photos. When a photo showed up, they showed it to Dave. He looked at a red head girl and a reddish plaid mini skirt. Her top was pulled up covering most of her face and showing her boobs. It could be Katy, but he wasn't sure. He asked if they got her name and one guy said he thinks her pimp called her Kathryn. He was shocked that was the name from his dream. Then he asked, which way they went and the guy pointed to where they had gone. As he walked away one guy yelled back to check the old Carlyle hotel, because the girls use it for doing their business. He asked where it was and they told him a couple of blocks up the street. Now he had a place, but he hoped that the girl he saw wasn't Katy. That girl had on such a short mini skirt and the one guy told him she wasn't wearing a panty, which is why they knew she was a whore.

Dave rushed up the street and found an old seedy looking Hotel with the name Carlyle written on the door. He walked in. A big burly guy named Carlos, met him and asked if he wanted a room with or without company.

Dave nastily said, "No room. I'm just looking for my sister. Here is a photo. Is she working here?"

The guy grabbed it and snarled, "This looks like Ginger but 10 years younger. No one that looks like her has ever been here."

Dave took the photo back, when an older blonde walked down the stairs and asked. "Hi there handsome, want some Company?"

Carlos answered, "No Darla, he just looking for his so called sister, but I think he's looking for something else."

Darla walked over to him, took a look at the photo and said, "Try around the corner at the Bella Hotel. They sometimes allow working girls to use the place. I would know if she was one of my girls."

Dave thanked her and as he was leaving Darla said, "But if you come back here, I'll have a young 18 year old hottie that I know you will enjoy."

Dave smiled and quickly walked to find the Bella hotel. It seemed like another hour until he found it up the street and not on Hollywood Blvd, like he thought. A bar that was right next to it had a few motorcycles parked in front. He thought, "I hope she's not here being whored out to those types of guys".

As he was walking up the street, he saw two guys dressed in military uniforms coming out. When he walked by them, he heard the big black guy say something about a girl giving them their money's worth. A pit in his stomach formed, as anxiety set in. Turning around, he quickly caught up with the guys.

"Excuse me," he blurted. The guys stopped. Dave continued, "I'm looking for a good time and I heard you mention having fun with a hooker. Could you tell me where that was?"

The guys stopped and looked at each other. The black guy Washington answered, "So you aren't a cop or anything like that?" Dave shook his head no. He smiled and said. "Well there is one working right now at the Bella Hotel over there."

He pointed to the building up the street. Dave reached for the photo and the guy suddenly became very apprehensive. Taking the photo out Dave asked, "So does she look like her?"

He showed it to both guys with Washington saying, "Oh no. This one has dark hair and homely not pretty like the photo."

Dave smiled with relief. So Murphy then said, "You should go have fun. She's very active, gives such good head and her body is fantastic. Isn't that right Wash?" Washington looked strangely at Murphy but agreed.

Then they left. Once they were out of site Murphy asked, "So Wash, why did you tell him that it wasn't the girl in the photo. You know it was."

Washington answered, "That dude wanted something else then a fuck. He had a gun in his belt and I saw it, when he went for the photo. I probably saved someone's life. You know Vlad told us that this was her first experience, so maybe he was a jilted boyfriend or something." Murphy laughed and they walked away.

Dave was so relieved that it wasn't Katy at the hotel and decided not to explore the place. It was after five and he figured one last spot before he went back to the car. Walking in the seedy looking tavern, he took a seat at the bar. He looked around at the guys watching a Lakers game and others playing pool.

The bartender came up and asked "So what will you have?"

Dave answered a gin and tonic. When he came back with his drink, he showed the bartender Katy's photo. The bartender said, "No I haven't seen her. But what's it to you?"

Dave took a sip of his drink and began to fabricate a story. He lied, "I'm a PI and the family is searching for her. She ran away last month and someone told them she might have fallen into a prostitution ring. So I've been in Hollywood all day checking things, trying to find this innocent girl. I was told that they use the Bella hotel for whoring?"

The bartender laughed and said, "Give me a hundred and I tell you what you want to know."

Dave did and the bartender told him about the Russians use the place on the weekend as a brothel, but not every weekend. They move it around to different places."

Dave smiled and replied, "Well I don't know if their daughter is mixed up with the Russians, but I can check that out. Thanks."

The bartender smiled and answered, "You know, if you check too hard they will bite."

Dave laughed, guzzled his drink and left.

One of the bikers Hawk, who earlier fucked Kathryn, walked over to Joe and asked what he wanted. Joe answered, "He was trying to find that redhead you fucked. I think he lied about checking for the girls parents. Actually she looked like the girl that Vlad had here and I'm going over to tap her cunt in a few minutes. I didn't want to miss out."

Hawk finished his beer and answered, "Well then tell Vlad some PI is looking for her."

After not finding her, it took Dave over an hour to get back to Katy's place. He was feeling good that he didn't find her in Hollywood. Turning on the TV, he went to the kitchen and took a bottle of Scotch from a cupboard. He started to drink it straight. Soon he was asleep, passed out from overindulging with booze. His mind began dreaming of Katy again. This time he followed her to a hotel, the one with the blue awning saying Bella Inn. He followed the ghost like Katy to a room in the back. She pointed for him to watch as one guy after another went in to have sex with her. He looked in. This fat old guy had her on all fours leaning on a chair, as he rammed speedily in and out of her. She moaned for him to fuck her harder, as she held onto the chair. Suddenly she turned and saw him.

Smiling she mouthed, "You like what you see?"

Dave couldn't take it and quickly left. The ghost Katy followed and got in front of him and said, "I thought you would like what I've become. You did tell me to be a whore, didn't you? You know I was at that hotel. You could have stopped me, only if you walked over there."

Dave just tried to get away. Then he heard it again; a phone ringing louder and louder. He woke and answered it.

After he said hello a voice, it was Tom. He told him to come down to his offices in LA. He had some things to discuss. When he got up, he noticed that it was already Monday morning. He slept through the night in a drunken induced stupor. Quickly he took four aspirin and rushed out.

Putting his visitors tag on, he rushed to Tom's office. Seeing Dave Tom said, "Oh good, you finally made it. Let's get to the lab before Sam goes to lunch."

Dave followed Tom to the elevators and down to the lab section of the FBI. Walking in they approach this technician. She turned around and said, "Hi Tom. I have those results for you. Who's your cute friend?"

Dave was taken back by this good looking brunette with her hair up wearing a white lab coat and golden glasses. Her ID tag said "Samantha James." Tom introduced them and then Sam starting giving the report on the vile.

"So guys it is a variety of things. First of we have some ecstasy and an unknown drug that came back as insect DNA, but not a lot of either. The big ingredient, which makes up 90% of this weird compound, is a drug K99. I didn't know what to make of it because I haven't seen it in a long time. But then I remembered reading about a compound the Russians were working on for mind control 10 years ago. This compound looks very similar to that, with some differences. The major one is potency. It is 10 times more potent than the compound I saw in the files. I guess adding those other ingredients, makes it a very powerful control drug. And before you ask, it could change an individual into craving sex with the proper inducement."

smitty469
smitty469
116 Followers
12