The Erotic Exploits of Kathryn Syns Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once her pussy was examined, he removed the anal plug and drained the fluid inside her. He did the similar exam in her ass and wrote down his findings. Once the exams were over, he took out the red ball from her mouth and said, "You passed Trixie. I bet you are thirsty too. Here is some water for you to drink. Afterwards, we'll take you to the other room for photos. Drink up."

Not thinking, she took the glass of water and guzzled it not knowing it was laced with K99 drug. Boris called over to the photographer who came and got her. He spent an hour shooting photos of her dressed in different revealing seductive outfits as well as closed ups of her pussy and tits. They would be used to advertise her on their escort web site, as well as blackmail to keep her an active willing whore. By the time the photos were done, she was completely under the drugs spell. They took her to a small room and had he sit in a comfy lounger. The next three hours she would be bombarded with subliminal, audio and visual directives to brainwash her psychic into being a willing sex slave. It was the point of no return.

When it ended, Alex was now in charge of her. He woke her up and she was just staring straight ahead. There was no coherent thoughts only pure lust pouring out of every cell in her body. Her pussy was on fire from the reaction to the drug and needed immediate relief. Taking her arm, he led her to the other room, where he dressed her in a micro mini skirt, sheer top that tied under her boobs. Afterward, she sat on a padded bench. He helped her slip into a pair of black stilettos.

Spreading her legs apart, he began playing with her clit and said, "Wake up Trixie. It's time for you enjoy yourself." Then he laughed and said, "Or many others to enjoy your cunt."

He kept his fingers fucking in her, as she became aroused. With her now moving her hips to his play she became lucid to her surroundings, but her body dictated her actions. As she moaned in bliss, she sensually said, "Oh god! That feels so good. Can you fuck me too? I want to feel your cock buried in me."

Alex chuckled and didn't say another word. He dropped his pants, pulled her closer to him, pushed her legs up her body and slowly began pushing his 8" throbbing cock into her needy cunt. She moaned in delight as he pumped in and out of her soaked hole. Eagerly she moved with his plunging begging him to go faster. When he sped up, she began shaking in an orgasm that had been building up in her for hours. As she climaxed, Alex didn't stop pumping her. In a minute she again was moaning loudly for him to fuck her harder. He did for a little while, until he pulled out, had her sit up, and exploded his seed toward her mouth, but mostly landed on her face and tits. She tried to lick the semen off her face by taking scoops of it with her fingers. She didn't know why she was doing it, but was like an automatic reaction to his load.

Her body was beginning to heat up again needing another cock. As she licked her fingers from his spunk, she moaned, "Oh god! I want you again. I need you in me. Oh god! I'm so freaking horny."

Alex smiled and answered, "Don't worry Trixie. I'm going to take to a place where you can get filled with as much cock as you want. Would you like that?"

"Yes! Please hurry," she blurted.

Alex laughed and pulled her off the bench. He took her arm and led her to the black van that was waiting for them. Once inside, it sped away. Her next stop was a cheap motel on Coast Highway that they use for training. She was going to walk the streets all night and early morning, soliciting men to fuck her for the next three days. By the time this endeavor is over, she will be disgraced as a cheap whore.

Mikhail had watched the display of her passion on his monitor. He smirked knowing that this time Trixie won't be escaping. This time she would become the sex slave she should have been four years ago. Since he listened to the phone message from her office, he knew she was suspended for a week for improper behavior. By the time she'll report to work, she would completely be under his control. He gave out a loud laugh, knowing that he would use her position with the FBI to his advantage. But now, she was going to be an inexpensive street whore that would warp her mind. The degradation from this type of behavior always puts the subject over the edge. Her self-worth will only be for sex. She'll act and see herself as an obedient whore.

*****

Kathryn and Mr. Sinclair were eating lunch. He had his hand on her leg most of the meal. Just before they left, she finally turned to him, leaned forward and whispered, "I want you to fuck me, but I want it to be over night. I don't want just a quickie"

Sinclair was shocked by her being so forward. She usually was quiet and reserved. This wasn't the behavior of the girl he hired 2 years ago. Although he did always want to have sex with her, he was still apprehensive. He chucked and answered, "Wow Katy; you're so direct! When should I take you up on your desire?"

She was laughing and replied, "How about Friday night? You said your wife would be out all weekend. We could have so much fun at my place. I knew you always wanted me and I want you too."

He leaned over and kissed her then said, "Okay, right after work." He kissed her again. Then they left to go back to the office.

The afternoon was slow and when it was finally over, Vlad picked her up from work. He immediately took her back to her place and said the phrase to put her under his spell. He began giving her instructions. "Kathryn! Tonight you are an escort. You will be taken to a hotel and have sex with Mr. Moore. He wants you for 2 hours. You will be performing all sexual acts he wants with enthusiasm and fever. The night will be all your idea and you think he is a hunk. You desire to fuck him."

Then he woke her up. He told her about Mr. Moore and she giggled and said, "I was hoping I would see him. I'm so freaking horny and he is such a handsome man. I can't wait."

She showered and cleaned up for her 8 pm date. Vlad had her dress in a black evening dress with a tie around her neck. Her cleavage was very visible. She had on black stockings, a black thong and 5" heels. When they got to the hotel early, they went to the bar for a drink. Once sitting at the bar sipping her Martini, Vlad texted Moore and sent him a photo of Kathryn. Afterwards, he asked for payment. In a minute, $1500 was transferred to an account. Then he sent Kathryn up to his room.

Moore opened the door wearing just a robe with soft music playing in the back ground. He was a short older guy with graying balding hair, a big Jewish nose, and a pot belly. Kathryn was 6" taller than him. He was dorky looking and had acme scaring face. He was not even close to being a handsome hunk. But being programmed to see all men as attractive; Kathryn smiled, walked in and gave him a big kiss.

"Oh you are really cute Mr. Moore," Kathryn seductively said. "I'm going enjoy being with you."

He chuckled and answered, "Call me Joel, Kathryn. But it's me that is going to enjoy you. You are very beautiful. I can't believe that such an attractive young woman is in business to make men happy. How old are you."

Kathryn giggled and answered, "Oh I'm really old. I'm 24. I hope that's okay?"

He laughed and told her that was a perfect age. Then he had her sit on the couch and offered her a drink. She asked for a glass of water. It took only a few minutes getting acquainted before he had his hands all over her body. She stopped him and had him take off his robe. Then she did a nice slow strip dance for him. Not having a lot of clothes on, it only took a minute to have her dress off. With just stockings and shoes left on, she sat on his lap and pushed her wet pussy against his hard cock. She kissed him as she kept rubbing his cock between her vulva lips, exciting her clit as she did. She was getting ready to have an orgasm, when he pushed her off and told her to suck him off first.

Kneeling between his legs she took his average size cock and began sucking it. He pushed her head on his throbbing member and she bobbed up and down trying to make him cum. He had his hands under her while pulling on her tits, as she continued licking his rod into a spasm. Finally he began squirting in a needy eruption. She moved her head off him, opened her mouth and he spewed his load into it. When he finished, she began sucking on him again, trying to keep him hard. He shrunk in her mouth.

Holding his cock in her hand, she looked up at him with his sperm dripping down her chin and sensually said, "Oh My! I hope you aren't done. I really wanted you to fuck me for a long time."

Smiling he answered, "Don't worry gorgeous. I'll be good in about 10 and then I'll stay hard for that long fuck you want. Come here and let me get you off too."

She stood and he had her sit on the couch, spread her legs apart, and play with her clit. Grinning she looked at him and opened her pussy up. He liked how wet she was. Lowering his head he began licking her clit and finger bang her cunt. First one then two fingers were inside her, banging her inner hole and rubbing against her g-spot. Soon she was rocking on his fingers and moaning in bliss. Suddenly she closed her legs, humped his fingers and shook with an orgasm.

"That's it gorgeous," he whispered. "Cum for daddy!"

She did for a few minutes. Afterwards they drank a bottle of wine together, while waiting for him to get ready for another session. Once he got hard, they enjoyed each other's body fucking in a variety of positions. Kathryn had many orgasms and he came twice more. After over 2 hours, she cleaned up and left. He gave her an extra hundred as a tip and they kissed at the door. She went back to the bar where Vlad was waiting.

As they were driving back to her place, Vlad asked her how the evening went. She giggled and answered, "Thank you for tonight. It was a lot of fun. I made him really happy and I enjoyed him fucking me. I hope you'll let me do this again."

Vlad gave her an evil grin and replied, "How about tomorrow night. I think I can arrange something similar."

As they stopped at the light, she leaned over to him and kissed him. "Oh please do," she sensually said.

He kissed her back and answered he would. Although unbeknown to her, he had already arranged similar nights for the rest of the week to be whored. Once back at her place, he put her to sleep and went to his computer. He checked the escort site that she is being advertised on and looked at her review for tonight. One being the lowest with 5 being the top rating and Moore gave her 5 stars for all five categories. He was pleased.

The rest of the week, she went to work, sucked Sinclair off at their lunches and fucked different guys at a hotel. Thursday, she even had two dates at the same hotel. Her reviews were all 5 star and she was now getting a lot of request. Friday night she was to fuck Sinclair at her place, so they could video the encounter. Mikhail needed the blackmail tape in order to have Sinclair launder his illegal gains into legal investments. That is what Sinclair's investment company does.

*****

Finally Friday had arrived. Kathryn gave Sinclair his morning blow job and then went to work packing up her desk. The office took her to lunch and decided to go out for a drink after work. Kathryn planned to have sex with Sinclair at her place, but instead decided drink with the girls first. She even texted Vlad about the drinks and he wrote back that he would meet her there at Shames bar/nightclub. It was the bar that the Koskova's bought as a place to find girls. In the six months that they owned the club, it had changed into a hot spot for the under thirty crowd. Hot girls were always around, especially Friday and Saturday night.

Once in Sinclair's office around 4 pm to get her last check, she said, "I hope you don't mind but I'm being taken out for drinks right after work. Why don't you come along?"

Sinclair looked up at her. She had changed her outfit from pants to a very short red skirt and sheer black blouse. Her bosom was again very visible from under the sheer material. Immediately, he began getting a hard on. "You know Katy," he began talking. "You're going to get me in trouble. You've worn so many revealing outfits the last couple of days. And now you want me to be seen in public with you dressed like a harlot."

Kathryn laughed and sensually said, "Yes I do. You do want to fuck me? This just shows me how serious you are."

Sinclair chuckled and answered, "Okay I'll go, but not until an hour after you get there. Tell me where everyone will be."

She smiled and told him the place and where it was located there. Then he handed her a check and said, "You better be one fantastic fuck."

Giggling she answered, "I've been told that I am."

The group of Kathryn and three girls showed up at Shames around 5:30 pm. Kathryn looked around and saw Vlad siting at a large booth near the dance floor. The girls were Geri, her short chubby blonde friend, who was engaged to a nerdy guy for over a year. Swan a young Asian girl, around 5'2" small breast but had a very cute smile and nice legs. She was wearing a sleeveless black top and tight fitting black pants. It went well with her long black hair and pale complexion. And lastly was Harmony. She was a tall voluptuous girl with big tits and nice ass. She wasn't fat but had womanly curves. She was the 21 year old brunette intern that was hired to help, when Kathryn was out. Vlad immediately became smitten with her hot body. She wore a yellow printed dress, laying a couple inches above her knees, and v-cut top showing cleavage. It gave her a classy but seductive look. She would be a perfect fit for their porn business.

Kathryn introduced everyone to Vlad as her new boyfriend. He instantly asked what everyone wanted to drink. Quickly he left to have Jerome, the bartender, put the drug Juice in every drink. He hoped that Harmony would succumb to the drugs powers. It was also Kathryn's sixth dose in the last 3 weeks. One more and she would become an obedient sex slave with him being her master, although she was already there. But for now he wanted to transform Harmony.

After an hour of drinking, dancing and chatting, Geri and Harmony were under the drugs spell. Vlad called Alex to come and take Geri off his hands. Swan was popular dancing and never finished her drink, but Harmony was more than ready to start her brainwashing. He easily persuaded her to take off her bra and let her DD tits breath. When she came back out from the restroom, Sinclair had arrived and quickly swept Kathryn away to her apartment. He didn't want the other girls to catch him. That left Vlad free to take Harmony away. He took her hand and led her out to the black van parked in the back.

Alex saw that Geri was confused and also succumbed to the drug, took her out to his car. He turned on some subliminal music and drove her to his house. Once there, he would make her a submissive. Knowing that she didn't fit the profile for Mikhail, she was perfect for the BDSM group and he needed another girl. He sold his last two.

That left Swan who had been dancing with another group of Asian guys. When they saw that her friends had all left and she was alone, they take over the booth. As she finished her drug laced drink, she too was becoming easy prey. After another hour, she was a willing participant. The guys talked her into going back to their place.

*****

Although Mikhail ordered him not pursue Madison, Tomas waited for her to finish her Tuesday last class. Since she quickly surrendered to the Juice drug over the weekend, he wasn't going to obey an order that would demise his efforts. He already had devised a plan for her and her roommates to be used as whores in the coming days. But first he had to find her. It was Tuesday afternoon when he finally caught up with her. When she saw Tomas, she her mind thought of his big cock. She remembered how good it felt inside her, as well as, the sex with many men. Still being somewhat under the drugs spell, she went up to him and plastered a big kiss on his lips.

"What are you doing here," she sensually asked.

The kiss from her instantly told him that the drug was still alive inside her cells. He knew it would be easy to get her to perform. He hoped that would be the case and was thrilled that she was still vulnerable. But now he had to act and push her toward a new calling. It was amateur strip night at the local nude club. It wouldn't be total nudity, but enough to make her an exhibitionist and humiliate her in front of students and frat boys that show up on Tuesday night. It was all part of a plan to lower or eliminate her self-esteem.

"Hi gorgeous," Tomas answered back. "What a pleasant surprise. I was going to play some basketball and then you show up. You look as beautiful as the weekend. Have any plans later tonight?"

She was wearing her black spandex leggings that were tightly showing off her curves. Her top was loose fitting and with a bra hid her nice boobs. Her long blond hair was in a ponytail, but she still looked very attractive.

"I have no plans tonight, but I have an early class tomorrow," she answered. "You know spring break is next week and he's giving us our assignments for the break. I don't want to be out late. Why? What did you have on your naughty mind?" She had a picture in her head of him fucking her with that huge cock and implied that to him.

Tomas chuckled and replied, "Something special for the hottest young women on campus. I thought I would take you out for a drink and dancing. But you have to dress really sexy. I promise to have you back at decent hour. You do need your beauty sleep." He laughed!

Her eyes were twinkling and she did want to go with him, but she did need to go to the 8 am class. She looked down at the pavement, trying to say no. When she looked up at him smiling, he leaned forward and kissed her again. That was all of the persuasion she needed. When they broke for sir, she reluctantly said, "Okay Tomas. I'll go. What time?"

He was elated and answered, "How about 7. We'll get a quick bite and then we'll go to this new place for dancing. Someone told me that they have dance contest tonight and I thought we would win it. That's why you need to dress sexy."

Giggling she answered, "Really, a dance contest? I'll be ready."

They kissed again and then she walked excitedly away. He watched her wiggling her cute ass as she disappeared behind the building. As he left to prepare her special drug, he smiled. He would only use half a dose of Juice and mix it with extra spice and a little ecstasy. She'll be flying so high and hot to fuck. He couldn't wait.

12