The Erotic Exploits of Kathryn Syns Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long until the four guys came over to grab Madison. He put down $150 for 5 songs and said, "That should give us enough time to enjoy this beauty." Tomas took the money and told them to have fun.

Madison scooted out of the booth and stood in front of Devon. He took her arm and said, "You are really gorgeous. We can't wait to see you up close."

The four men walked her to the VIP room and closed the door. They lifted her up on the large table with a pole in the middle. There was no music playing yet, as she stood there looking down at the men with lusty grins across their faces. Devon told her to take off her skirt. She did. Just as the song started to play he blurted, "How much to fuck you gorgeous?"

As Madison was swaying to the music, she timidly said, "But the guy said no sex. I don't want to get in trouble."

The guy they called Squirts, because he could only last a few minutes, replied, "He has to say that for the owners. But every girl here will fuck for the right price. So what's yours slut?"

As they told her to show them her boobs, Devon was holding her legs and pulled her down to fall on her ass. Then he pulled her to the edge of the table and spread her legs apart. One guy began playing with one nipple, while Devon had his hand on her pussy. Spreading the panty aside to expose her wet cunt, he asked, "Well slut, how much for all of us to sink our cocks into that hot cunt of yours?"

She didn't know. She never had been paid for sex before. There was a long pause until Devon blurted, "Okay slut we'll give two bills for all of us. Is that okay?"

With his thumb on her clit, two fingers in her hot pussy and remember the number 200 to have sex, she answered, "Yeah Sure."

There was nothing else she could say. Her pussy was on fire, even with fingers in her. She wanted to feel a cock buried inside her in the worst way. Money wasn't an option. She just wanted to get fucked.

Just as the first 7 minute song ended, Devon unzipped his pants, pulled out his large throbbing cock and put a condom on it. He pulled her to where her ass was hanging over the edge of the table, had the guys spread her legs wide part, and pushed his manhood into her with one hard plunge. She moaned in delight of finally feeling her pussy filled with a large cock. Devon asked how it felt being slowly rammed by his meat.

She answered, "Oh Yes! You feel so good inside me." With more blissful moaning, she said "I love your big cock in me. Oh my God. You're amazing. Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me hard. And the rest of you guys too. Yes that's it. You're making me cum."

Devon began a non-stop speedy pace of fucking this beauty. As he did Louie got on the table and had her open her mouth. He began pushing his small cock in it. She responded by sucking and licking his head. As the second song ended, Devon pulled out and dumped his load on her pussy mound. Then he yelled, "Next!"

Squirt was the next one to stick his average size hard cock into her hot needy cunt. It was less than a minute until he pulled out and blew his load with some splattering on her breast. Then he plead to let him continue. Devon laughed and Squirt pushed back into her wanting hole. This time he pumped her for 5 minutes. When he pulled out he said, "Let me shoot this in that gorgeous mouth of yours. You are very pretty."

As she began to sit up, Louie pulled out of her mouth. She went toward Squirts cock, just as he blew it. Most of it landed on her face with little sperm making it in her mouth. As she went to scoop cum off her chin, Roach pushed his member into her hot pulsating cunt. It was his turn just as the third song ended. His cock was big, but not as big as Devon's. He pumped her to the music and she responded with an orgasm. It felt fantastic to finally climax. It took all of the fourth song for Roach to finally explode. Pulling off his condom, he made to her mouth and blew his seed down her throat. When he was done squirting, Madison licked her lips and smiled.

"I see you like cum," Devon barked.

Madison answered, "I love the taste. It's so yummy!"

Then Louie had her turn on all fours. With her stomach flat on the table and her feet on the floor, he spread her legs apart and entered into the hottest cunt any of them ever fucked. When the song ended, Louie blurted, "I'm not done yet. Can we stay for another song? You feel awesome."

Loudly moaning in bliss and building up to another orgasm she sighed, "Oh yes Please fuck me until you cum and cum in me. Please. You feel fantastic. Fuck me! Yes fuck me!"

Half way through the song he pulled out, took off the condom and pushed just the tip of his cock back into the open hole. Then he squirted rope after rope of thick semen. When he finished, Madison sat on the edge of the table. They watch her smiling and then dripping his load out of her cunt. They laughed at her display of sluttiness.

Then Devon exclaimed, "You're one hot slut Madison. Can't wait for you have an encore performance at the party. The guys wouldn't believe me what happened tonight. So you'll have to show them."

They all dressed and left the VIP room content and happy, except Madison. Her pussy began heating up again needing another hard throbbing member inside her. Devon gave her $230 for the fuck and extra song. When she got back to the booth, she handed it to Tomas.

While Madison was in the VIP room, Tomas paid Amber $50 for 5 song of lap dance. He didn't want her to leave. They moved the table back so she could sit on him. First she was facing out and leaving her top on as she ground against his growing bulge. The second song she took off her top and tuned to face him.

With her boobs in full view she said, "You know you can play with them if you want."

His cock was growing to fullness, as he began fondling Amber's firm C cup breasts. As he did, she ground hard on his cock. Then she whispered, "Why don't you let that big thing of yours breathe. I bet he can't wait to meet a very hot friend."

She unbuckled and unzipped his pants. She looked around to see if anyone was watching and then with his help pulled then down enough for his rod to pop out at full erection. It plastered itself against her pussy mound. Amber immediately grabbed it and rubbed his shaft. Then she whispered, "For a hundred I'll put him inside me and enjoy feeling you pump me until you blow in me. Would you like that?"

Her needy pussy was on fire. She had never felt this hot to be fucked. She didn't know how to stop the burning sensation, but as she rubbed her pussy over Tomas cock it help. Just as the fourth song was starting, Tomas said okay to her question. She smiled and began guiding his huge thing inside her hot pulsating drenched hole. When he was all in, it quenched her hot cunt. She sighed in the relief it was giving. She didn't know why it helped, but she was happy it did. As she moved up and down and moaned in bliss, Tomas whispered. "I want you to be my girl Amber. I can guarantee many more orgasmic adventures if you are. What do you say beautiful?"

Amber was having an orgasm just as he asked the question. It was the first one in a long time. So she moaned, "Oh Yes. I will be your girl. Oh god you feel so good in me. Fuck me Tomas. Fuck me into orgasmic pleasure. God it feels great."

As the fifth song started he blew his load deep inside her pulsating drenched cunt. As he did he pulled her hips down to get deep inside her. She could feel him pouring his seed into her and with her arms around his neck she stayed study. When he finished squirting, she kissed him. They continued kissing until the song was over. Then she jumped off and said, "God Tomas, I've never been fuck like that before. You are amazing. I'll be right back."

She left to clean up and dump his semen from her. It took a while until she came back. When she did, Madison was already there. She was kissing Tomas. Instead of joining in, Amber sheepishly turned away. When she did, a guy took her hand and said he want a few lap dances. She went with him. The rest of the time until the dance off, Amber visited many men. Some even fucked her, which again quenched the heat in her needy cunt. But none of them were as exciting as Tomas.

Then the dance off came. All six girls were on stage at the same time shaking their booties trying to win a contest that was meant to bring in new talent to the club. When the judging started, the cheering and clapping for the other 4 girls were not close to Amber and Madison. Then the two girls only having their pussy's covered, did one more song trying to become a winner. There was another round of cheering for both girls with the noise meter being pinned to 100%. So the Emcee made it a tie. He handed the girls $300 each. Everyone cheered. Then both girls went back to the booth to sit with Tomas. Madison gave Tomas the money and Amber put it in her little black bag. Tomas ordered champagne to celebrate. As they sat there drinking and laughing, the girls' cunts began heating for sex. Tomas could tell by the way the girls fidgeted.

He spoke, "All good things must come to end sluts. I and Madison have another engagement to attend. You are welcome to come, Amber." He hoped she would agree.

She looked at him, smiled and answered, "Thanks Tomas. I would like too, but I think I'll stay here to earn some extra money. But I would like to keep in contact with you guys. Can we exchange numbers?"

"That would be my pleasure Amber. Here is mine." He gave it to her and she gave her to him. Then he said "Are you going to the Frat party on Thursday night? We're going to be there with her room mates. It would be fun."

She giggled and as she was leaving, she said, "If you are there, I'll go."

Her pussy was on fire. Fortunately for her, as she got up from the booth a guy took her hand and asked her to perform in the VIP room. She turned back and smiled at Tomas and left with them.

As they were leaving, a couple of guys wanted Madison for a lap dances. He said no. There was more money to be made fucking at the adult store and was already after 11 pm. He knew Barry was going to have guys waiting. So they rushed over. When they entered the store and saw 6 guys waiting, Tomas knew that after tonight, Madison was going to know that she was a whore.

*****

The next morning the alarm went off. Madison ignored it, until it went off for the third time. Slowly she got up and walked to the rest room. Her thighs hurt, as if she had too much exercise. When she urinated, it hurt. Looking down at her pussy, there was white scum over it and her pussy mound. Suddenly she remembered what happened. She had sex with lots of guys, after the strip club and they paid her.

"Oh my God," she whimpered. "I had sex for money last night. Why did I do that?"

As she looked in the mirror, she had dried scum on her face and breast, and something stuck in her blond hair. Looking at the clock, she decided to take a quick shower. She knew that she would be late, but she couldn't go out looking like a scum bank. It took her longer than expected.

Trying to sneak in class with the professors turned away, she thought she made it. Suddenly the professor barked, "What's the meaning of your tardiness Miss Davis?"

Out of the blue Devon yelled, "She was at the strip club last night and probably just got up." Then he laughed and continued, "But she got me and others up!"

The whole class laughed with another guy, saying, "Was that you winning the contest?"

Madison was now in total humiliation. Not only a few guys who were there saw her, but now the whole class knew that she was shameful hussy. She wanted to leave, but had to stay to get the Spring Break assignment.

"Calm down class," the professor said. "Take a seat quickly Miss Davis. We need to continue."

All of her Wednesday classes had similar results. The frat boys also made sure everyone in school knew about her stripping and that they fucked her in the VIP room. They put her photo up on the announcement board with their party flyer. Under the photo of her at the club it said, "See her perform at our party." She went back to her dorm room and never left the rest of the day.

After Thursday's class, Madison was rushing to her dorm trying to not to see anyone. She thought if she could leave the whole ordeal will be forgotten by the time school started again. When she got to it, Devon and Louie were waiting by the front door.

"There you are gorgeous," Devon said. "I need to talk with you."

She tried to walk by them but Louie blocked her path. "Where do you think you're going," he said. "I need you to show up at the party tonight."

She stopped and looked at both of them and nastily answered, "I not going. You've already ruined my reputation. Everyone thinks I'm a slut thanks to you guys. You can't make me go."

Devon laughed and replied, "No we can't. But take a look at this little video and maybe you'll change your mind. I know you wouldn't want your family and friends to see it. I wonder how many hits you'll get, if we post it on U tube."

Louie walked over to her and with a big grin on his face showed her his phone. Looking down at it, he began playing the video. It was her on the stage in the VIP room with Devon fucking her. She was moaning and telling Devon how much she was enjoying him. After a few minutes, it showed a close up of her pussy with Devon's cock in it. Then panned back up to her tits and face; it was obvious that it was her. She turned away.

"I guess she didn't liked seeing herself fucking," Louie blurted. "I have at least 40 minutes of you fucking all of us and you telling us how much you are enjoying it."

"You bastards," she yelled. "Why are you doing this to me and what do you want of me?"

Laughing Devon answered, "Just this slut. You seemed like you are better than us and now we know the real you. Come to the party, do a little strip dance show for us and fuck a few of us. Afterwards, we'll delete this video or if you want give it to you so you can show your kids."

Louie laughed, "Do you think anyone would marry a slut like her, once they see this video?"

Devon chuckled, "But she could still have kids dude. She may not know who the father is, but she can still pop a few out." They both gave out loud hoots with their comments.

Madison was totally ruined. If she didn't go, they would plaster that video everywhere. She felt that she had no choice. So she whimpered back. "If I go and do what you want, you'll delete that video? But I also want you to stop telling everyone about me."

Devon chuckled and replied, "You got it slut. That video will disappear and we'll stop saying anything about it. The party starts at 6 pm and be on time. It's going to be along evening for you."

They let her pass. Quickly with tears flowing down her cheeks, she walked up to her dorm. As she lay on her bed, she felt her normal life fading away. She began chastising herself for wanting to go to the strip club. "Stupid me," she thought. "Tomas tried to talk me out of going. Stupid me for not listening!"

Then she got a bright idea. "I'll call Tomas. He's been a great help. He even tried to stop me from going back to the adult store. He'll know what to do."

As she picked up her phone she began looking for his number. Just before she dialed it she thought, "He's probably pissed at me for being a slut Tuesday night. I wonder if he still even likes me or did my behavior scare him off."

She put the phone down for a minute then picked it up again and dialed Tomas. He answered knowing it was Madison. Just after he said hello, Madison began talking fast. As she unleashed her problems on him, he began to chuckle. Everything was working as planned. Finally he stopped her ramblings.

"Calm down Madison," he said. "There doesn't seem anything to do, but attend the party. I'll go along to make sure you get that video and once you do, we leave. But I'm sure they are going to want you to fuck. Are you ready for that?"

There was a long pause and she whimpered, "I guess so. But once I start, get the video so I can quit. I don't want to have sex with every guy there."

Snickering to him as he answered, "Don't worry beautiful. I'm there to help. But let's take Gabby along with us. It will be more help if we have a witness besides me."

Madison thought that was a good idea. So they made a date for 4 pm to meet at her dorm and decide what to do. After she hung up, she felt relieved that she would have help. Not knowing that her demise was just going to get worst, she finally went to sleep. When she woke, everything would be better.

On the other hand, Tomas was ecstatic over the development. Not only will she be available for the frat boys, but once he doses Gabby again with the Juice, she'll also be a willing participant. He laid on his motel bed and texted Hector. "It's all set dude. I'll have them over by 2 am Friday morning. Give me directions for once I cross the border. Have my money waiting. But I want another 3k for the girls. Here are some photos so you know what you're getting."

*****

The party was raging out of control by the time they arrived at 6:30. Because Gabby was being difficult on going to the party, he had to Juice both girls earlier at the dorm. Devon immediately saw them arrive. He walked over to them.

"I was afraid you weren't going to show Madison. I didn't want to post that video on line and ruin your life. But now that you're here, we can start the festivities. I'm sure you already suspect what we need you to do. But first introduce me to your very hot friend."

Tomas quickly interrupted. "Dude, I want all copies of that video before Madison does anything for you. So hand them over. As for her friend Gabby, she'll participate too, if you give me the videos."

The girls were dressed in very short skirts, stockings, thongs, 6" heels and tight tops without bras. Their nipples were nicely visible from under the white cotton material. They were giggling and holding on to each other's arms. Tomas already used the key word to give them instructions for the party. He knew that both girls were going to become whores this night and there was nothing they could do about it. The Juice created an insatiable craving for sex and Tomas's directives made them a willing participant for anyone who wanted them. Now all he had to do was collect a small amount of money from each guy who fucked them. Then wait until they almost pass out to drive them across the border to Mexico. But there was one last piece to his plan. Since the Mexicans already paid him $3000 for 3 girls, he needed a third girl. He just hoped that Amber would show up. She was his third girl.

Devon gave Tomas Louie's phone and Tomas cut the video out and placed it in his. Then he asked to see Devon's computer. He found another copy of it and quickly deleted. Now the girls were available for fun.

After Devon's announcement of the girls' availability for partying, his term to let the brothers know they were for sex. Gabby and Madison went around the party meeting the guys for an hour. As they did, they flirted kissing some and being groped by others. Then Madison went upstairs to one room, while Gabby stayed downstairs and was brought into the game room. Tomas then began collecting $100 for each guy who wanted to fuck them. He told them it was two for the price of one. The money wasn't the priority. Having the girls know that guys paid them to have sex, would be etched in their minds forever.

Sometime later Amber showed up with a few girlfriends. She saw Tomas and immediately went over to him and plastered a huge kiss. He kissed her back. "I'm glad you're here. I was thinking about you for a few days." She kissed him again.

"I hoped to see you again Amber," he whispered back. Then he kissed her again.

He took her outside and got her a drink. Juicing her again with the drug, was necessary to get her horny and for the trip across the border. When she told him that he was her ride home, he was very pleased. Now he didn't have to worry about her girlfriends protesting. As he waited for the drug to take over her body, they talked about her. She was an only child with both parents dead. The only way she gets by was stripping at the different clubs and winning armature contests. He smiled realizing her next step would be to become his whore. As she spoke, he began planning for this 23 year old with a tight body to be farmed out. He guessed 34 C cup, small 22" waist, and a perfect tight butt would be perfect as a high class hooker. But first he had to eliminate her self-esteem. Being a cheap whore in Mexico, would be perfect for that.