The Erotic Resort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was this point that Liz got up from the lounge in front of me with her back to me. She took her g string off and bent over with her legs spread to touch her toes and spread her arse cheeks to show me the plug which was chrome with crystals on the end which sparkled at me with what little light there was in the room. I gazed at it like a deer caught in the head lights and it was all I could focus on.

"Surprise. Do you like it because I want you to fuck me as hard as you can in my arse? Once you have cummed in my arse, I want you to put the plug back in and fuck me again in my pussy so I can feel what it is like to be stuffed hard in my pussy and arse at the same time. Do you think you can do that for me?" Liz enquired with want and desperation, as if her life depended on it.

We had spoken about anal sex in the past but never had the right opportunity to do it. I have fingered her arse on many occasions and I was happy with that as I knew it was not something that all women are in too. But tonight was something else, there was a deep desire burning on the inside of Liz and it is something I never seen before and I hope it is not something that gets extinguished anytime soon. I got up and took all my clothes off while gazing at the beautiful arse that was in front of me and walked over to her from behind and took hold of the base of the plug. I started to twist and turn it and slowly pulling it out of her arse until it was nearly fully out and then rammed it back in. I also started to play with her pussy at the same time and by this time she was moaning with ecstasy. Just as she was about to cum, I stopped for a little bit so that she come down before they high and build it up a bit more.

"Please do not stop. I need to cum."

"Not yet." I replied

I grabbed her by the hand and lead her back to the lounge and bent her over so she could hold herself up with the arm of the lounge. I slowly pulled the plug out and directed my hard long cock into her gapping arsehole. I could feel the head push through the sphincter which did not take too much effort or discomfort for Liz as the plug had done its job. I kept slowly pushing in until I was balls deep into her. It was tighter than her pussy and it felt amazing and I did not want this to end, but I also wanted to explode deep inside her bowel. I started pumping in and out and got into a good rhythm and Liz was pushing against with equal force. I started to do deep sounding grunts while Liz started to squeal at the top of her lungs as we were both building up to orgasms while Liz was playing with her clit.

"That's it baby, keep fucking my arse as this feels amazing. No one has ever made me feel like this. Cum for me please." Liz shouted.

This got me over the edge and I started to unload rope after rope of cum into her arse which in turned led Liz to pinch her clit and pull it as hard as she could and cummed just after me. As soon as I could get the energy to do so, I pulled my still hard cock out of her arse and pushed the plug back in preventing the cum from leaking out which made Liz moan with delight again. Liz then turned around and got onto her knees and started to suck my cock to keep it hard and rigid. It did not take long to get the blood flowing again through my veins but I told Liz that I need to sit so I don't pass out. Instead Liz made me lay on the floor and as soon as she could impale herself on my rock hard shaft.

"How does it feel to be double penetrated?" I somehow managed to the stamina to ask.

"Heavenly. If I knew it felt this good earlier, I would have done it sooner. I would love to know what it would be like to have two real cocks inside at the same time though" Liz replied in a euphoric tone.

We were now setting a nice pace while her pussy was worshiping my rod. Her pussy muscles were doing their magic to me and I knew that cum was starting to build within my balls again.

"What if you had three cocks in you? One in your mouth, one in your pussy and one in your arse, do you think you could handle it?" I replied with gritted teeth trying to hold on for as long as possible.

Liz did not answer but let out a deep moan that told me she loved the idea of it. Liz really started to pick up her pace now and I reach up and grabbed both her nipples with my thumb and forefingers. I pinch; pulled and twisted them knowing the pain would heighten her senses.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck I am cumming." Liz screamed in pure pleasure.

The contraction of her pussy muscles was too much for me to handle and I dumped another load of cum into her and Liz was filled with my cum in both her arse and pussy as she desired. If I had the energy, I would have put another load into her stomach but we both had absolutely no energy. Liz collapsed on top of me and we stayed like this kissing and fondling each other until my dick went limp and my cum started to leak out of her.

I do not know how long it took after that, but we got up and went and had a shower together to clean each other up and take the plug out of Liz's arse and we went to bed. Neither of us wears anything to bed so we can both hold and caressing each other and enjoys the closeness it brings. We were going to the Maldives tomorrow and we needed a decent sleep, after all we will be fucking each other for the whole time we will be there.

Just as I was about to fall asleep, Liz whispered into my ear, "Pete, I love you so much and the build up to this trip has been intense. Thinking about it gets me so horny for sex that I need to jump you as soon as I see you."

"The trip is having the same affect on me. Hearing what Ben and Sally did and what it did for them and what it may do for us makes me want to stop all that I am doing just to see you and fuck you." I replied.

"Well I got thinking and on our trip, starting tomorrow morning I do not want to just be your wife, but I want to be your slut and your whore. I will let you do to me whatever you want to do to me. You can fuck me where ever and whenever you want with whomever you want. I will fuck men and women for you and I will wear as little or as much clothing as you want me to. If you want me to be naked the whole time, I will and I will let you use whatever toy you want on me, at any time and if you only want me to watch you fuck someone else, will do that for you too." Liz said with a smile on her face and a glint in her eye.

"Really, you will let me do anything to you and have full control?" I asked

"Yes anything."

I could not believe my good fortune. I knew this was going to be a special holiday, but this would have to be the icing on the cake.

"Mmmmmm, I think I am going to have to sleep on this and figure out what I should get you to wear for the plane trip to the Maldives tomorrow. Now, good night and trust me when I say you will need your sleep.

"Looking forward to it" replied Liz.

We started to kiss and Liz reached down and gave my cock a few nice tugs to get me hard again. Liz got me to sleep the way I love it with a hard cock and thinking of her. I don't think I have ever slept that deep and well.

12