The Erotic Spy & the Sexy FBI Agent

Story Info
Lusty adventure between a sultry redhead and a virile FBI.
5.3k words
4.4
14k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing in the shadows wearing a black leather like catsuit she was well camouflaged with the darkness of the night surrounding her. She was dangerous, deadly and beautiful... knowing every sort of method in which to take her enemies out... Worldly, trained in every form of the martial arts, she was a lethal killing machine...

Her multilingual skills were a prerequisite in those countries that required her to be well versed in their dialect. Her unique military skills had been honed with the top elite commandos. She was not a woman to be messed with in any way shape or form... Many a man had gone to his death never knowing that someone as beautiful as she was could be so skilled and deadly.

Walking out of the darkness, she breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that she wasn't being followed as she had originally suspected. The meeting with Mr."G" her commander had gone well and her assignment had been memorized in depth before she had left him that evening... Knowing that she was to leave within the next few days, was causing a few internal jitters, something that usually came and went prior to her mission. She understood the pitfalls and knew she must be exceedingly cautious of the intelligence that she carried; one wrong move would result in her demise.

She moved with stealth and grace, walking with haste but almost obscured with her dark clothing and hood covering her brilliant auburn hair... Heart racing she was on an adrenaline rush as her shapely legs carried her towards her penthouse apartment. Eyes always searching for any adversary that might be waiting in the wings... Sighing a little, she saw the parochial towers of her apartment building looming closer and walked towards the rotating doors... she drew back her hood as she entered the foyer and her hair flaming hair cascaded down her back in luxurious waves... Her curves were delicious and she was what most men would call voluptuous and in amazing physical shape...

Her skin was alabaster with no freckles whatsoever; her blue green eyes gleamed like a cats as she walked into the dimly lit elevator... Pressing the door shut she leaned back to recharge as the elevator took her to the top floor. Closing her eyes she relaxed as she sped towards her welcoming pent house suite... When the elevator jolted to a stop she stood upright, totally alert again and walked out into the hallway, looking to the right and left as she went towards number #1412 at the end of the long corridor... The key went into the lock with ease and she entered and shut the door behind her with a sigh of relief, locked the door and walked towards the living room to drop her hobo bag on the floor...

She pulled the zipper down on the cat suit that was clinging to her every curve as she was positively sweltering in it... Those extremely large breasts were almost popping out of the suit and she was ready for a shower. She was about to pull the the suit off when she noticed something out of the ordinary in the corner of the room... Her uncanny sense, told her something wasn't right... Walking closer she observed what it was... it would never have been observed to the average person, but her trained eye could always detect when something was amiss... Somebody was spying on her... it was slightly oblong in shape and was hardly discernible but the slight gleam gave it away... she had detected it immediately.

Knowing immediately who the culprit was,her smile was very naughty as she looked into the lens... the FBI were spying on her and she had an idea who was behind it... Her old friend Frank,an agent whom she had eluded time and time again in the past. He had the audacity to place that in her suite... He was larger than life... and built like tank... massive shoulders, a man that most people would never even think to mess with. He was intimidating, especially with those ice blue eyes that could look deep into your soul, handsome as hell with that shock of blonde hair... She wasn't afraid in the least knowing that she would be an formidable adversary.

Feeling that smile coming on she looked into the camera and felt like winking but kept it at bay and did nothing to dispel the fact that she knew about the hidden camera... She wanted to laugh, flaunt her breasts at him and say... "Baby, eat your heart out." Instead she told herself... I'm going to play this game with you and we shall see who wins in the long run...

Walking towards the patio doors she drew the blinds across and then unzipped the suit the rest of the way... She shook her hair and it flew around her like a beautiful sunset... all golds and reds... stepping out of the black cat suit she was wearing only a vivid jade green thong. she drew them down over her hips ever so slowly as to let them slide down her legs onto the floor. Her beautiful ass was round a perfect peach and her luscious breasts, large, ripe fruit ready to be tasted, with the large coral nipples hard perfect buds...

Her waist looked narrow and her womanly hips flared with curvaceous perfection... Right in the center of her perfect "V" was the very small thatch of red gold fur... a perfect landing strip... it was vivid against her alabaster skin and beckoned to the man watching her in the camera to come hither and touch, lick, open up and see what prize lay inside...

She wiggled her hips and licked her full sensual lips and tossed her head like a high strung filly... Putting on a show was so much fun... she was enjoying this as she put her fingers into her mouth and moved them down over her nipples... tweaking them... and her mouth opened sensually as she continued to run them down over her smooth supple skin, into the thatch of red gold fur, and opened her legs enough to let her fingers move around her moist clit... She moaned and stood there like that for a moment and then drew them back over her body to slide them into her mouth to taste them... saying the words "OMG my honey is so delicious."

The FBI agent sitting in the room across the street was wide awake now... his cock had grown to massive proportions and he couldn't believe his eyes... GOD DAMN... he had hit the jack pot... holy cow... He never imagined in his wildest dreams that she was so freaking hot... He knew from past experience that she was extremely sexy and very beautiful... he never knew that under those clothes hid a body that made him so hard that he didn't know if he contain himself... With this erection he might have to take matters into his own hands any minute now and jerk off... HOT DAMN... she was walking away and wiggling that delectable round ass of hers... and those legs were spectacular, tantalizing and teasing him...

He wanted to walk over to her penthouse suite and take her... he knew she was heading for the shower and man would he love to fuck her brains out under the gentle spray. The water cascading over them... He had visions of her up bent over with her ass in the air, that mass of gorgeous hair falling down around them... her beautiful labia and lips showing vividly with that red soft pubic hair driving him crazy.

He wanted to plant his hard massive dick between those lips and bury it so deeply inside of her that she would be begging for release... screaming his name over and over as she climaxed continually... Somehow he knew that she was a fantastic lay and she would consume him... he could envision her in bed and he knew that he was going to get his eyes full... OH YES.

The cameras had been dispersed around her penthouse... his excitement was building and growing... She was walking jauntily into the en suite bathroom her ass just a wiggling and he was almost frothing at the mouth as he knew that his other camera was in both of her bathrooms... and her bedroom... The possibilities were infinite and he knew that he was going to see her in various states of nudity and man that only made him hornier by the minute... his cock was throbbing as camera # 2 was showing her entering the bathroom and her tits looked amazing with those large nipples so very erect. Just to watch her lathering herself in the shower was enough for him to get his rocks off...

He started to stroke his cock as he pulled his zipper down and grasped his hardened shaft... FUCK... he watched her lather her body as she sang in a husky throaty voice... Her hands softly massaging those fantastic tits... man he wanted to suck those nipples. She moved her hands down over her abdomen and he watched her move the sponge over her red pubic hair and over her pussy...

Stroking harder he knew it wasn't going to take long for him to erupt... those fingers of hers were playing now... she had dropped the sponge to lean back against the shower stall as her fingers moved over herself... He could hear her moans as she moved them over her labia and clit... almost panting... they moved in and out of her pussy... She almost screamed aloud as she started to climax...

HOLY SHIT... he stroked hard, tensed and his sperm erupted like a hot steaming geyser... as she concluded that hot amazing show... A short time later, he started to laugh as he cleaned himself up; "HELL" he had hit the jackpot... She was his for the taking... he had her now... Knew that he was going to get the best show of his life and find out all he needed to know as he kept her under surveillance... This was all on him... he had rigged those damn cameras himself...

He knew what protocol was, all the red tape that came with this job, but with this broad it all went up in smoke or out the window entirely... She lived by her own rules and right now he was observing her without his superiors full consent... He would edit the stuff out that showed off her little pornographic sexcapades... In fact he would keep those tapes for himself and give the hard cold evidence to those who would love to have her indicted for spying...

Leaning back he relaxed a bit... knowing she would be going to her bedroom very soon to sleep... She was not so dangerous when she was out like a light, probably looked like a soft sexy kitten... He still found it hard to believe that someone with that much beauty could be so deadly without even batting an eyelash. He was right... into the bedroom she walked or he should say sashayed around in her nakedness.

That hot sexy body made him hard again... he watched her lean her head to the side as she brushed her beautiful red gold hair... she put it up high upon her head as she liberally applied her body lotion and sprayed some spritzer to all those pulse spots. She undid the clasp that held her hair in place and allowed it to fall gracefully down her back once again...

Those luscious nipples drove him crazy with their beautiful coral tips that always seemed to be hard. He watched her look into the mirror and massage her face with night cream... her skin needed no enhancements as she had a flawless complexion. Tossing her hair one more time, she reminded him of a wild cat... like an feline that was untamed and he wanted to be the one to tame her... take her in that bed and fuck her... hard and fast and taste that body... every inch of her licked and bit, as he showed her who was boss... Her eyes flashed with an iridescent light... they almost looked like emeralds in the right lighting...

He watched her walk to her large plush bed and gingerly climb in naked of course, her round firm ass was in the air, giving him the perfect view of everything, as she moved with that beautiful grace to pull up the lilac silk sheet... Her hair was spread across the pillow like a flaming silk scarf. She looked like an amazing serene angel laying there so peaceful and drifting off to sleep...

He felt his body relax once again as he looked at the sleeping beauty on the screen... Perhaps it was time to get a little shut eye himself, as it had been a long day today and he was exhausted... Time for bed, he figured it was safe to leave everything wide open... let the cameras to their job and he could get some well deserved rest.

Sometime later, he awakened, something didn't feel right, his senses told him he wasn't alone and the hair on the back of his neck was standing upright. The room was in almost total darkness and damn it he couldn't see anything... He was buck ass naked and his hard body was tense as he moved to grab his gun that he usually left under the second pillow... He slide his arm under it and was perplexed as it came away with the empty holster and no gun...

Then he heard the softness of her laughter, and that distinct click;it was a hollow type of laugh with contempt... "FUCK", he knew he should have stayed awake... she was far too intelligent and observant... GOD DAMN it... she had been on to him the whole time, the conniving bitch... He went to rise and her voice was right at ear level as she said... "Don't move or I'll blow your lousy freaking brains out, Frank."

He leaned back and groaned as his mind was working overtime now... She crawled onto the bed beside him... and drew her hand across his broad hairy chest... He knew her name to be Janice, her file always stipulated that... he had known her for years had watched her and never actually met her... their paths had only crossed infrequently as she was a very foxy individual and incredibly amazing at eluding him always. She leaned down and pushed her hand into his windpipe... Her voice had taken on a seductive tone but it held deadly intent... "DON'T underestimate me you dumb fuck... Listen to me very carefully and don't try and do anything stupid or you might be very sorry... CAPISCI."... He nodded and grunted and she slowly took her hand away...

"Now Frank, don't do anything stupid, just hear what I'm going to say; just lay there, don't make a move... I'm only saying this once." He saw the gleam of her white teeth and those large eyes had a sparkle, perhaps an evil glint, as if she were enjoying this game... He felt himself tense and knew he was going to make a move but he would wait for the moment to strike... He could tell that she had very little on under that trench coat... maybe even nothing and he was hard again... He knew that if he were able to grab hold of her that he would wrestle her in a leg hold and get her underneath his body... She was a light weight compared to him and he had enough martial arts training that he knew he might be able to incapacitate her...

Looking down into his cold light blue eyes, she took her hand away and he relaxed somewhat... She stared into his eyes and hers were calculating and hard... like beautiful turquoise jades. Her voice was sultry, quiet and beautiful and she said in a very cold distinct voice... "You stupid dumb fuck you" Do you not realize that we are both on the same team, always have been more or less... I just work for the guys that you happen to abhor and never see eye to eye with." "CIA... Frank... and you are a real asshole, do you know that?" She saw the stunned look in his eyes and almost laughed out loud...

He spluttered and coughed and looked up into her face in absolute disbelief... She had a look on her face that was full of disgust and ridicule... Looking down at him again she said... "I was onto you, knew about your little cameras placed all over my apartment... do you think I'm some novice or stupid imbecile without a brain." I was having some fun with you, did you enjoy my little show you asshole?" He shook his head as in the negative... and she said you are a dirty liar, Frank... He was waiting now, waiting for her to make the wrong move... she was so full of indignity right now that he knew somehow she was going to mess up... Shifting her body slightly and turning her head to the right... he lashed out and made his move...

His gun went flying and she went upside down on the bed, arms akimbo... she was about to make a jack knife move and he grabbed her and held her pinned down... She was spluttering and trying to do damage to his goods, wild in her attempts to buck him off of her... His smile was cold, and he was having none of it... He kept her pinned and using his one free hand he slid open her leather trench coat... Ah ha! he had been bang on and so very astute... She was naked and her ripe bountiful breasts were gleaming with the streak of moonlight coming through the crack in the middle of the curtains... God, she was pissed but so damn beautiful as she tried to get out of his hold...

Her eyes were raging at him... shooting hot fiery sparks... he saw her hatred and the anger, she was incensed and that only made him want her more... His cock was rigid as she wiggled under him and he managed to pull the coat off of her lovely softly rounded shoulders... it was open fully now... and her lovely pussy felt moist under him... Suddenly she stopped moving and he held her tightly in his grip... his legs like a vice around her lower extremities... Her full breasts were heaving now... and her nipples hard once again... he leaned down to lick them and she started to thrash about as he kissed them and suckled on each delectable one... He had never forced a woman to have sex with him in his life and she was going to want him by the time he finished with her...

GOD, he wanted her... wanted to take her and thrust himself deeply inside of that hot beautiful sheath... He knew now that he had always wanted her... the beauty that she was... the sexy red head with the million dollar smile and the hot sexy body... She was not just a woman that he wanted to lay... this lady had something very special about her... something most women lacked... Her intelligence, spunk, sensuality, determination to survive and her whole demeanor personified a character that was amazing beyond belief...

Her nipples were driving him insane with desire and her constant wiggling had changed somewhat... His mouth started to nibble... his one free hand moved to her nipples to tweak them as they grew even harder... Dared he kiss her... perhaps just try?

He had to be cautious because he knew she was a hellion and a real devil cat... he moved cautiously and kissed her throat and inhaled her delicious scent... She tasted of roses and vanilla and he nipped her tender neck and kissed it... the shudder that went through her body was nothing short of sensational...

It only proved his theory that she was all woman... sensually erotic and he knew that she would enjoy sex and would be an insatiable wanton... With that red hair, fiery spirit and temper her passion would be beyond the realm of normalcy... Dare he kiss those lips just taste their irresistible tenderness... the fullness would be exquisite and the taste so beautiful...

He moved his mouth up over her face... kissing softly and with tenderness... her guard was down and she was relaxed... He felt her fiery heat and his hard cock was making an indent against her warm soft pelvis... He had to keep his wits about him... he knew she could turn this whole thing around and somehow be at her mercy again... He would never underestimate the cunning of this beautiful redhead... She was sly and he knew that her vengeance would be brutal; she would strike with the swiftness of a cobra. Ever so slowly his lips edged closer to hers and then he kissed them...

They didn't disappoint him in the least, they were all that he knew they would be and more... supple... moist, delightful and sexy... They opened to his tongue wanting to invade and plunder the inside of that tasty sweet cavern... Her tongue met his and they wrapped around each others like duelists... She moved her body against his and he knew by her reaction to him that she was ready... He lost his train of thought then, she was relaxed and he was set on taking what she was offering him... plundering the ripe receptacle that was openly waiting for him... Her heat and beautiful supple body driving him almost to the brink of madness.

Suddenly it happened... she made her move and sat on top of him... GOD, she was fast, like a lightning bolt... He was pinned now and she sat above him... her long red gold hair wild... the flaming temptress... her alabaster breasts full ripe globes... nipples engorged and almost ruby red, by his sucking them previously... Her eyes were no longer cold but passionate, gorgeous sea green and so very large...

12