The Erotic Tale of Snow White

Story Info
The classic fairytale with a twist.
2.7k words
4.02
39k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part I: The Escape

Darkness was settling over the forest, masking the beauty it emanated in daylight. The trees had become monsters, their massive crooked claws reaching into the night. A single bean of moonlight slithered down through the tangles of branches, casting its soft yellow glow on two approaching figures.

"Quickly now." Strong, rough hands ushered a beautiful young girl ahead into the forest. The girls turned her head to glimpse the castle fading into the distance. Its towers were sparkling diamonds on a black velvet horizon, as if straight out of a fairytale.

"You mustn't waste any time," the voice continued. "When the queen awakes and discovers you missing, these forest will surely be filled with pages and bloodhounds." A dreamy silence commenced. The girl turned to look her companion in the eyes and he grew soft with longing. He brushed the back of his hand gently across her cheek, admiring her milky white skin and the piercing blue eyes he had fallen in love with the first day they met.

"But what will become of you?" the girl asked meekly. Her finely shaped eyebrows knit together in worry.

"You mustn't think on that," the man replied. "It is your escape that is important now." In the midst of another quieting pause, he covered her mouth with his. Her small pink tongue darted between his lips and he caressed it lovingly with his own. By theh time the kiss had ended, his head was swimming and his heart pounded ferociously in his chest.

"Snow White," he whispered. "Promise me you will be out of range of the castle by daybreak and you will never look back." Salty tears began to run freely down Snow White's face. *She's so beautiful when she cries* the man mused. For a moment he wondered if he should not flee with her but the risk they would be running would be immense and he knew he could not bear to see his princess come to harm.

"Promise me," he repeated.

"I promise."

Pointing in the direction of a rickety old bridge, the man sent Snow White trotting deeper into the forest. He watched her until she was no more than a speck in the distance. Feeling his own tears burning in his eyes, he turned and retreated towards the castle.

Part II: A New Beginning

A great orange sun chased away the darkness, opening the curtain on a most marvelous stretch of scenery. The monsters of the passing night were revealed as blossoming trees in the sunlight and furry woodland creatures danced among the forest's greenery. Beneath one enormous elm there lay a slumbering Snow White. Her skin shone almost silver where iridescent tears had stained her face and one sleeve of her blouse had fallen to expose a creamy white shoulder.

Fate had surely landed Snow White beneath that elm, for following the rising sun were seven little dwarves. They sang as they marched through the forest, ceasing their song only when Snow White was stumbled upon.

"What have we here?" one dwarf asked.

"Why, it's a girl," responded another. As if on cue, Snow White's eyelids fluttered once, twice, then opened to the silly gathering before her.

Naturally, the dwarves could not leave such a pretty, helpless creature alone in the forest so she was shown to their cottage and invited to stay with them.

Days passed slowly for Snow White living in the dwarves' cottage. Each morning her little companions went off to work, leaving her alone with her thoughts and returning only when the sun had been completely submerged in darkness. They cautioned Snow White against wandering into the forest alone and so she remained in the confines of the cottage day in and day out, dreaming of the day when she could return home.

Part III: The Evil Queen

Back at the castle which had once served as Snow White's home, the evil queen celebrated her rival's disappearance. Smoothing her gown and straightening the golden crown upon her head, she approached the vanity above which her magic mirror hung.

"Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?" The queen awaited the mirror's reply, positively dripping with arrogance and conceit. With Snow White dead (as the queen believed her to be), there was no doubt that she was certainly the fairest in all the land but her ego required a verbal confirmation.

"Why, Snow White is the fairest, my dear queen."

"What?" The queen tore the mirror from the wall, shaking it violently. "Snow White, you say? But Snow White is dead You lie to me, you Godforsaken mirror and you know what happens to those who double cross the queen." Just as the mirror was about to be thrown across the room and its magic glass shattered, a handsome page appeared in the doorway.

"Pardon, my queen. I have terrible news," the page announced. He went on to explain that the search for Snow White had finally come to a close; she had been discovered. The mirror breathed a sigh of relief as the queen returned it to its place on the wall.

"Bring her to me" the queen cried. To her dismay, however, the page informed her that the princess had been found on the other side of the forest, land that was not under jurisdiction of the kingdom. Snow White was safe. Of course, the queen refused to accept Snow White's escape and, sending the page away, immediately began devising a plan.

Part IV: A Strange Visitor

It had been a particularly quiet afternoon in the cottage when there came a knock on the door. Visitors to the cottage were rare and the dwarves were not expected hom for at least another couple of hours but Snow White, with her pure innocence, did not become suspicious. Her heart fluttered in anticipation and removing her apron, she advanced to the door to welcome the visitor.

On the other side of the cottage door stood a beautiful young woman of about Snow White's stature with silky auburn hair tumbling about her shoulders. Her petticoats were in disarray and her fair skin was marred with cuts and scratches. Overcome with sympathy, Snow White welcomed her into the cottage and promptly began pampering her.

First the girl's clothes were removed, scrubbed, and hung by the fire to dry. With that done, Snow White returned with a bowl of warm water and a stack of wash cloths for tending to the girl's wounds. At first the girl shied away from Snow White's touch but she soon relaxed against the pile of pillows behind her and allowed her new friend to wash her.

Snow White's small white hands immersed a wash cloth in the bowl of water and very gently applied it to one of the girl's larger scratches. Her touch was soft and sensuous. Each scrape, in turn, was nursed with the same tender loving care. When the task was completed, Snow White rose from the edge of the bed, meaning to leave the girl to rest.

Part V: With Evil Intent

"Wait!" Temporarily forgetting her injuries, the girl sprung out of bed. The urgent tone in the girl's voice stopped Snow White dead in her tracks. "Couldn't you stay with me for a just a little bit longer?" Snow White retreated to the girl's side and tucker her back into bed. She couldn't possibly deny the girl her request. After all, she was a guest.

Not knowing what to say, Snow White wrapped the girl in her arms and began singing a lullaby that her mother used to sing. Her voice rang through the cottage, as pure and angelic as freshly fallen snow. The exquisite beauty of Snow White's song only served to anger the girl, although she made quite sure to keep her animosity from showing. Instead, she pulled Snow White closer and pressed her lips to hers, putting a stop to the sickeningly resplendent melody.

Before Snow White could protest, her dress had been stripped from her, unveiling two round creaming mounds of flesh, a small pink bud adorning each. The stunning elegance of Snow White's naked body caused jealousy to boil within the girl so that the only thing keeping her from lashing out and disclosing her true identity was the assurance that Snow White would soon be dead.

Repressing her envy, the girl grasped one of Snow White's breasts and fondled it lovingly. The warmth of her tongue traveled down Snow White's stomach to the soft, fleshy valley between her thighs. It ran tenderly along the lips of Snow White's sex, seeking out the little nub that is the source of a woman's pleasure. As the stimulation increased, Snow White's clit swelled and peaked out from within the velvety folds of flesh that protected it. The girl's mouth found it immediately and she suckled it gently as an infant suckles its mother's tit. Suddenly, the girl's tongue delved deep into the recesses of Snow White's pussy, which was already dripping with the sweet fluids of arousal, evicting from Snow White a cry of pleasure.

The girl's fingers joined her tongue, probing deeply. Snow White contracted tightly around the intruding members and then relaxed to the girl's touch. The fingers moved in and out of her willing body at a tantalizingly slow rate. The girl's tongue continued to flick at the protruding clit as her fingers curled against the pink flesh walls of Snow White's vagina.

As the fire of orgasm began to blaze through her, Snow White bucked her hips in desperation, fucking herself on the girl's fingers. She shuddered violently as her orgasm crested, ending in an erotic scream from her ruby red lips and a string of liquid pearls running from the girl's hand to her elbow.

"Mmm. You taste so good," the girl moaned. She lapped at the waterfall that ran from Snow White's swollen pussy down the ravine between her ass cheeks. "Want a taste?"

Snow White hesitated and then, unsure of what was expected of her, nodded. The girl produced, as if out of nowhere, a fuzzy golden peach. Taking a letter opener from Snow White's dresser, she cut the peach into six succulent slices. One of these slices she slid into Snow White's still throbbing sex, making her shudder again slightly, and then raised the peach to Snow White's lips.

"Come now, don't be nervous. It tastes delicious," the girl assured. Snow White closed her eyes and bit into the luscious piece of fruit. She hadn't the time to form an opinion on the taste for the moment the peach's juice touched her tongue, she was overwhelmed with dizziness. The girl cackled and, despite the lightheadedness Snow White was experiencing, she recognized the laugh at once. It was the queen. Through the film settling over her eyes, Snow White watched as her lesbian lover transformed into her evil rival and then she was falling... falling... falling...

Part VI: Finishing Touches

When the dwarves returned to the cottage that evening, they were shocked at what they found. The front door stood ajar, furniture had been overturned, and Snow White lay motionless upon the silken red sheets that lined her bed. Beside her was a single sheet of parchment, a note.

All seven of the little men gathered around Snow White's bed and one of them began to read:

To Whom it May Concern,

If you are reading this letter than it may be assumed that you have also discovered the body of your beloved Snow White. If you are fearing the worst than it is my distinct pleasure to confirm your fears. Your dear Snow White has, indeed, been poisoned and only the kiss of her prince charming can revive her. I offer you my insincere apologies and sympathies for you loss.

Sincerely,

The Queen

Meanwhile, at the castle, the queen had assumed her position before the magic mirror. "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all? She recited the words mechanically for this time she already knew the answer.

"You are the fairest, my queen."

Oozing with pride, the queen returned to her work. The job was not yet finished. She knew that the dwarves would stop at nothing to bring their princess back to life so it was her duty to assure this did not happen. She was preparing a dinner party to which all the princes from miles around would be invited. With all the princes locked away in the dungeon, Snow White would be doomed to remain comatose and the queen's title as the fairest in the land would remain intact.

Part VII: The Kiss

Once all the princes had been captured and locked away, the narcissistic queen had all the time in the world to flaunt herself before her mirror. This she did for hours each day, repeating the same question over and over again and never tiring of hearing the answer.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?"

The man who had helped Snow White escape the queen's wrath all that time ago happened to be ascending the stairs to the queen's chamber at that very moment. He stopped outside the chamber door and listened.

"You are, my queen," sighed the mirror, for even a mirror grows annoyed with such conceitedness.

The man on the other side of the door gasped. *What happened to Snow White?* he wondered and instead of knocking on the queen's chamber door he descended back down the spiral staircase and took flight from the castle.

The dwarves had sent telegrams to every kingdom in the surrounding areas calling for princes to wake Snow White but weeks later there had still been no sign of even one prince. The dwarves were beginning to lose hope. As they were discussing what was to become of their princess, there came a knock on the door.

"Are you a prince?" one of the dwarves asked enthusiastically once they had invited him inside. The man seemed confused by the question. The dwarves showed him the note and explained their failure at finding a prince. Discouraged, the man asked to see his long lost love and was lead to her room.

"My darling Snow White," he whispered, taking her cold lifeless hand in his. "I am so sorry. I never meant for this to happen to you." He began to sob and in a moment of blind passion, he leaned over Snow White's paralyzed body and kissed her torpid lips.

Snow White unexpectedly came to life, slipping her tongue between her lover's lips and throwing her arms about his neck. Surprised and moved beyond words, he wrapped his massive arms around her slim, delicate body and danced with her about the room.

Returning her to her bed, he proceeded to kiss her feverishly from head to toe, admiring every inch of her perfect being. He carefully removed her dress and discarded it on the floor beside the bed. His tongue swept into her mouth, wanting to take in as much of her as possible.

The man's arm positioned around her, holding her close. Their eyes locked and all his turbulent passion took over. He straddled her hips and pinned her arms above her head. His lips brushed hers. Suddenly, he fell upon her. The lovers settled into a comfortable rhythm, Snow White grasping at the man's shoulders in an attempt to take him deeper. She relished the feeling of his manhood throbbing with in her.

Every nerve of Snow White's sex was tingling and sensitive; a warmth began to spread through her and she strived toward release. Orgasm surged beneath her skin and the fire within her exploded. Her muscles contracted around her lover's organ, driving him over the edge. Exhausted, Snow White lay in her beloved's arms, listening to his heartbeat in contented silence.

"Snow White," the man began. "The queen said that only a prince could break the spell she placed on you. Why do you suppose you awoke when I kissed you?"

Snow White thought hard and then replied, "Why darling, don't you see? You are my prince charming."

And they lived happily ever after.

The end.