The Erotic Tales of a Fashion Photographer Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You get in first", she said pointing to the tub.

I hopped in. Lying down I smiled up at her, she looked so good. She put one foot in, and then the other.

"The water's soooo hot. But I'll try and manage.

She lay down right in front of me, her perfect little ass inches form my face. Her ass was lying on my lower chest. Slowly, she lowered it down, my cock just touching the crack of her ass. She looked back at me, expecting me to jam it in. I did nothing, I wanted her to ass to come over and engulf me. She moved her ass ight over my cock. She then lifted up so I could get my cock in perfect position to enter her anus. She slowly went down, gasping for breath as she got more pleasure. She felt soooo good around me. Every inch of my cock was being gripped tightly by her ass. She moved backwards into me. Already hot from the vibrator, she came alone, riding me. Her body convulsed, she got water everywhere. She splashed around, wave after wave going through her. It slowly ebbed, coming to a stop.

"Ok baby. You made me cum, I'll make you cum.", she said.

She knew she wasn't going to get off, but she wanted me to. Her ass cheeks rubbing up against my pelvis, she worked me up and down. Her ass felt soft, velvity, and wet. I didn't have to do anything. She smiled as I groaned, she knew she hit me just the right way.

Breathing heavy, I got some encouragement. "Come on baby. Cum for me, right here and right now. I want you. I want you to explode inside me. I wanna feel you come!"

Well that's all I needed. I came hard, raising her hips up with me. She pushed me back down, making a resistance that felt delicious. My hot cum, spurted up into her asshole. I slowly relaxed, feeling good all over.

"I absolutely love that feeling. I love it when a guy cums up my ass. The cum tickles me, making me all horny again", she said bucking against me again. "But of course you're limp. That's why God invented the vibrator." She reached out for it, turning it on. I could hear the quiet buzzing it made.

She put it down against her pussy, with me still behind her. She inserted the vibrator, inch by inch. Her entire vagina started to vibrate. I wasn't long before her ass started to feel the vibrator. There I was, ass-fucking a woman who had a powerful vibrator, making her shake all over. She felt so good when she started to shake. My cock rose up inside her again. I bucked up at her ass, while the vibrator did her pussy. The three of us were in a gangbang. Me, My girlfriend, and her vibrator. There are so many nerves in the anus and pussy, getting them stimulated together must be amazing. Her moans and groans echoed through the bathroom. She pushed forward and backwards, there was no down stroke. This time together, we came hard. We were animals, doing only what felt good. We tensed up and came, our writhing bodies feeling the intense pleasure.

That night I had the best sex I ever had. The situation was perfect. The woman was perfect. The sex was perfect. I never felt more close to a human being before in my entire life. I was completely and utterly in love with this women. She felt the same. We kissed afterward. At that moment I never felt more complete, more whole.

* * * * *

Ok, Guys! That's number one! I hope you loved it! VOTE!!!!!! For me please!! No. 2 won't come out for awhile, but it will eventually. Keep checking.

12