The Erotic Tales of a Trucker Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers

"Yea well, you better figure out which you want more, me to take your gay cherry to spend the night in prison."

He turned his head to look at me. I figured he wasn't more then about 18 or 19 if that. He stood only about 5'7" with a slender build. His red hair was mussed from him struggling and his brown eyes looked over me fearfully. "I'll do whatever you want." He said reluctantly.

I smiled at him. "How old are you anyway."

"19"

I nodded then lifted him up on the step he had been standing on before. "Get in the sleeper and strip."

He moved slowly so I slapped him on the ass. He moved quickly up into the truck and I slowly followed.

I closed and locked the doors then climbed into the sleeper, flipping on the light. In the time I had given him, he had stripped down to his underwear and was holding his hands over his crotch. "Move your hands." I ordered as I closed the curtains blocking out the outside world. "I'm not going to hurt you."

His eyes searched mine for a minute then he slowly pulled his hands to his sides. His cock was soft but still huge. I figured it was about 9 inches when it was hard.

I pulled him to me and kissed him forcefully on the lips. He held himself still in my arms, neither kissing me back nor trying to get away. When I pressed my tongue against his closed lips, he started to pull away then slowly opened his mouth.

My tongue swept into his mouth, dancing over his own as my hands moved over his body. I pressed him onto his back on the bed as I covered his body with my own. I broke the kiss and started kissing my way down his trembling body.

When I reached his nipples, I ran my tongue lightly over one and heard him moan. Lifting my eyes to his, I saw he had his eyes closed and his hands were clenched at his sides.

I chuckled, and then licked his nipple again before I took the small bud into my mouth sucking gently on it. "Oh fuck." He moaned hitting the bed with his hands as he bucked his chest upwards.

I lifted my eyes to his never taking my mouth from his chest. He was watching me with an expression of awe in his eyes. I sucked harder at his nipple while my hand moved over to the other one and flicked it roughly. He cried out in pleasure as he pressed himself against me.

I finally released his nipples and moved further down his body. He was breathing heavily and I could feel his eyes watching my every move. I wasn't surprised when I came to his crotch to see that his cock had hardened and he was leaking precum against his shorts.

Gripping the waist band of his underwear, I slowly slid them down his hips. He lifted his butt to help then rested back against the bed as I slid the clothes from his body.

As I moved back to his cock, I could feel his eyes watching me. "What are you going to do?" He asked huskily.

I lifted my eyes to his and smiled as I took his cock in my hand, slowly stroking it. His breath quickened as he watched my hand. When I lowered my mouth to his hard cock, he squealed in surprise.

"I don't think...Oh fuck." He moaned closing his eyes as I engulfed his cock in my hot mouth.

I slowly moved my mouth down over him, making sure to let my tongue drift over all of his hard flesh. The boy was moaning like crazy and bucking up with his hips as I worked my mouth magic on him. "Fuck mister, oh god, eat my fucking dick. Fuck, yes, oh god."

I sucked harder at him as he fucked my face. His hand moved to my head and his fingers tangled in my hair, pushing me down over him. When I felt him press against my throat, I swallowed, letting him slide inside.

The boy damn near came out of his skin when I did that. "Shit, what the fuck are you doing to me?" He cried pumping upwards with his hips almost violently. I felt him shoot down my throat and pulled back enough that I could taste the next shot before I swallowed it.

He shot four or five times in my mouth before he was finished. I licked him clean then slowly let his softening cock slip from between my lips. He was lying with his eyes closed. His chest rising and falling with his labored breaths.

I looked at him for a minute then moved until I was lying between his legs. Lifting his legs and pushing them out, I locked my mouth on his tender asshole.

"God mister, what are you doing?" He asked looking at me through his splayed legs. "You shouldn't be eating my ass mister, that's gross."

I didn't respond, I just sucked harder at his ass, and then let my tongue slide slowly into him. He gasped in surprise when he felt my tongue enter his virgin hole. "What the fuck." He whimpered in surprise and pleasure as I slowly tongued his ass.

I pushed my tongue up inside him as far as I could, running it over his insides before I slowly pulled it back out only to penetrate him once more. The kid was moaning in desire as he grabbed at his legs holding them tightly against his chest. "Oh god mister, I don't know why you are doing that but don't stop. It feels so good."

I tongued him for another minute then reluctantly pulled my tongue from his body. He cried out in dismay then shrieked in surprise when I replaced my tongue with a finger. "Oh god, what are you putting in me?" he asked with wide eyes as he tried to look at his ass between his legs.

"That's my finger buddy." I said grasping his half hard cock and slowly stroking it while I fingered his ass.

He moaned loudly as I rubbed my finger over his prostate and I felt his cock harden in my hand. "Why...Why do you have your finger up my ass?" He panted humping his body against my roaming finger.

I smiled at him as I released his cock and pulled my finger from his body. "You'll see soon enough." I wiped my hand on the blanket then reached for the lube. His eyes widened when he saw it.

"What are you doing with that?" he asked fearfully.

I smiled at him, pressing his legs back against his chest when he started to lower them. "Hold your legs son." I said forcefully.

He whimpered for a minute then reluctantly grabbed his legs, pulling them tightly against his chest so his little pucker hole was open to my gaze. I opened the bottle and pressed it against his hole while I lifted my eyes to his. "What's your name?" I asked as I squirted a liberal amount of the lube up inside of him.

"Ugh..." he grunted as he felt the liquid coat his insides. "Um...Calvin...Oh god." He growled throwing his head back and closing his eyes as I once again slid one of my fingers inside of him. It slid in easier this time and I was able to slowly finger his ass.

I could see he was trying to ignore the feelings I was creating in his body. His breathing was ragged, but he had his teeth clenched as his hands dug into his legs. His cock was rock hard and leaking precum all over his stomach.

I chuckled as I dug my finger way up inside of him. "I'm Jack; it's nice to meet you Calvin."

He opened his eyes and glared at me as I pulled my finger from him and squirted in more lube. "The feeling isn't mutual." He said through clenched teeth.

I couldn't help it; I laughed which made him glare at me harder. Making sure there was enough lube, I slammed two fingers up into his virgin hole. Calvin gasped in surprise at my sudden invasion into his body. "Oh my god." He groaned feeling me stretching him.

I kept the smile on my face as I slowly worked my fingers inside him. I spread them apart, stretching him out and heard him murmur in discomfort. "Does that hurt?" I asked looking at him.

He opened his eyes as a tear streamed down his cheek. "Yes."

I pulled my fingers from him and squirted in more lube before I carefully inserted my fingers again. I watched his face for any sign of discomfort but this time there wasn't any. In fact, my little heterosexual seemed to be getting into it.

He had his eyes closed tight, but couldn't hold back the moans escaping his lips as I fingered his ass. "Oh, Agh..." he moaned pressing his ass up against me.

I thrust my fingers harder and faster inside him until he was practically screaming in pleasure. "Fuck, oh god Jack. That feels so good. Don't stop." He screamed shoving his ass against my flying fingers. My hand went once again to his cock that was leaking like a water fountain. I worked my fingers forcefully inside him as I quickly jacked his cock.

Calvin's breath came out in pants as he bucked his body furiously against me. "Oh god. I'm gonna cum." He cried just before he started shooting against his chest.

I lowered my head over his spewing cock in time to get the rest of his delicious juices. Once again I drank him dry then cleaned him up while he laid there panting. I planned to get him off at least once more before I was finished with this little thief.

This time when I squirted the lube inside him, I did a double batch. I also slid 3 fingers into his willing hole. He groaned in pain for a second but it wasn't long before once again he was humping wildly against my hand. I knew then that he was ready for my cock.

I fingered his ass for another minute then reluctantly pulled my fingers out of his body. He cried in dismay then his eyes widened as he watched me start to undress. "What are you doing?" he asked with a note of fear in his voice.

I let him see my naked body and especially get a good view of my hard cock before I answered his question. I smiled at him as I slid a condom down over my hard length. "I'm going to fuck your sweet ass Calvin."

He didn't seem to like this idea because he let go of his legs, kicking me in the stomach and lurched onto his stomach as he tried to get into the front of the truck.

I grunted when he kicked me then reached out grabbing his leg; I pulled him back until he was lying in front of me on his stomach. He grabbed at anything he could reach then grunted when I dropped my body down over his. My cock pressed between his ass-cheeks.

"Please Mister." He cried struggling to get away. "I've never had anything that big inside me. Before your fingers and tongue I've never had anything inside me."

I grabbed his arms, holding them at his sides as I pressed my body down over his. "Relax Calvin. I stretched you out. You'll be able to take me no problem, but you need to relax."

He laid there trapped under my body while his body shook with fear and his sobs. He wet my blanket with his tears. "Please." He cried.

I had never taken anyone against their will before and I wasn't sure I liked the idea of doing it now. But I was so hot for him that I knew I had to fuck him or I wouldn't get any relief.

Slowly I released his arms but he didn't try to get away, he just laid there sobbing. I lifted his ass, tighter against my cock and heard his intake of breath. "Relax, I haven't entered you yet." I said softly against his ear.

I kissed his neck and ear, whispered words of comfort while I reached beneath him and grasped his cock. Slowly I moved my hand over him.

"Ugh...Oh..." he moaned as his cock started to harden.

I felt him slowly relax so I rubbed my cock gently against his hole. He stiffened for a minute so I worked faster on his cock until he relaxed again. "Okay baby, that's it, relax for me. I'll make it good for you."

Keeping my hand stroking his cock, I slowly pressed forward with my hips until I felt the head of my cock enter him.

He whimpered at the stretching but didn't try to pull away. "Does that hurt?" I asked against his ear as I held myself buried partially inside him. I stopped moving my hand over him and just held myself completely still.

He lifted his head a bit and looked at me. "No, it feels strange though."

I chuckled. "It usually does the first time. Okay, I'm going to push a bit more into you. Let me know if it hurts."

He held himself still and took a couple deep breaths before he nodded; he seemed to know it was inevitable.

Slowly I pressed forward again, burying more of my cock inside him. He moaned as I slowly filled him with my heat. "Does that hurt?" I asked when I had half my cock buried in his virgin ass.

He shook his head wildly. "No, it feels strange but good. Keep going."

I smiled as I lifted my body off of his but made sure not to pull my cock out. I grabbed his hips and gently pulled them back as I pumped forward again.

This time he had all of me buried up inside him and he moaned loudly. "Oh god Mister, I feel so full." His head was buried in the pillow while his ass was stuck up in the air.

I laughed again. "You are baby, you're full of me. You ready for me to start moving?"

He reached back grabbing my hip and holding it for a minute. "Hold on, let me get used to this."

I held myself buried inside him as he tentatively wiggled his butt and tightened his muscles. I moaned as I felt his ass tighten around me. I needed to move inside him but was afraid of hurting him so I forced myself to remain still.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity, he moved his hand. "Okay, now." He rested his arm up by his head while I slowly pulled out of him. His muscles pulled against me and he groaned. I pulled out to the head then slowly pushed back in. "How's that Calvin?" I asked as I slowly fucked him.

He held himself still at first then slowly started to push back against me. "It feels good. I didn't think it would but it does, I-I like having a cock up my ass, fuck me Jack."

His words drove me crazy and it took all my control not to just slam into him and really give him a ride. I forced myself to keep my strokes long and slow as he accepted me into his body.

It wasn't long before he was forcefully pressing back against me, his cock swinging with his movements. "Oh god, it feels incredible. Oh fuck me."

I felt my control break. Grabbing hard at his hips, I started thrusting hard and fast into him. He gasped in surprise at first then started crying out in pleasure as I rode his ass like a bunking bronco. He lifted his upper body up on his arm as he pummeled his body hard against mine. "Fuck me, oh god fuck me. It feels so god damn good."

I fucked him harder, driving my cock deep into him and making sure to hit his love button on every in stroke. His breathing got heavier until his breaths were coming out in pants. "Oh fuck, what's happening to me?" he cried looking under his body where his cock was flopping with the power of our thrusts. "I think I'm going to cum."

I took one hand off his hip to grab his cock and stroke it but I never got the chance. I had barely moved my hand when I felt his ass tighten around me as he started shooting into the blanket. "Fuck, I'm cummmmiinnnngggg..."

I was surprised at this turn of events. I had been with a few guys who had gotten off without touching themselves but never a first timer. His ass clenched so hard on my thrusting shaft that I couldn't hold back if I wanted to. My cries matched his as I started shooting deep into him.

"I can feel you," he cried looking over his shoulder at me as I buried myself completely inside him as I emptied my balls. "I can't feel the cum but I can feel your body spasming inside me." He had a look of awe on his face.

I was lost in my own release so I didn't answer him. When I was done, I collapsed back against the bed, my cock pulling from his well fucked hole. The condom slipped off and coated the bed in my cum.

Moving quickly, he grabbed it before it spilled completely and tied it off before throwing it in the trash. I nodded my thanks as I was unable to speak at the moment.

He sat back on his knees as he looked at me trying to catch my breath. "Are you okay?"

I nodded. "Yea, it's just been a while since I came that hard."

He smiled at me before he leaned over and kissed me softly on the lips. "I guess I should say you're welcome then."

I laughed as I pulled his giggling body into my arms, holding him close. "Yea, I guess you should."

Calvin spent the night with me then left the next day. He never did try to break into a truck again. In fact, the last I heard, he was living with some guy up in Oregon and they had been together for the past 10 years. I guess I converted him that night.

TO BE CONTINUED:

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers
12