The Erotic Tales of a Trucker Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about oh I don't know, 6 years ago. I was heading back to Oregon after a long run back east. I wasn't running any cargo this trip. I had decided to take some time off, you know, get my bearings and everything. Well, my friend Oliver, (I'm sure you remember him.) He was getting married and had invited me to the wedding.

Of course it wasn't a legal marriage ceremony but I am getting off topic. Anyway, I had been on the road for about 3 days and was exhausted. I pulled into this small town in Montana and just shut the truck down. I was sure I could sleep for a week.

I shut the truck down and was just about to climb into the sleeper, when I realized where I was. I was parked in the parking lot of a club called the bare pigeon. I know; strange name but what can you do?

So there I am, so tired I can barely keep my eyes open, but for some reason I couldn't take my eyes off the club in front of me. There were guys standing in the parking lot, just talking and music coming from the open door that I could hear even with the windows up on the truck. Rubbing my face with my hands, I knew I wasn't going to get any sleep so I pulled a flannel shirt on over my t-shirt and climbed out of the truck.

After paying the 10.00 cover charge, I walked into the bar. The first thing that came to me was that this was definitely a gay bar. Or at least a bi one. There were men dancing with men as well as women dancing with women. I glance around for a minute or two, then walked up to the bar and ordered a beer.

I was on my second beer when he came on stage. Now I can tell you this man was gorgeous. At least 6'1" and maybe 170lbs. He was dressed as a cowboy with the spurs and everything. When he started to move to the music, my beer sat forgotten on the bar. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. His jet black hair hung down past his shoulders, his dark blue eyes (well I discovered they were dark blue later, at the time they looked black.) Anyway, they were half closed as he moved to the music.

I watched mesmerized as he slowly took off the clothes he was wearing. When he was just down to the spurs and a pair of skimpy bikini briefs, I wasn't the only one who was drooling. My cock was standing at major attention and my breath was coming out labored. He threw his cowboy hat out into the crowd. Believe me I was really surprised when I caught it.

He blew a kiss to the audience then left the stage. I barely heard the announcer when he called him Cowboy Jim. I was only aware of the hat in my hand and the man who had been wearing it.

When the bar closed down 2 hours later, I was still sitting where I had been. The cowboy hat was sitting on the bar beside me while I nursed yet another beer. I heard someone come up beside me and turned to look into those gorgeous blue eyes. "Can I have my hat back?" he asked with a soft southern drawl.

I drank him in for a minute. He had changed out of the cowboy outfit into a pair of tight jeans and a black t-shirt. He still wore the cowboy boots, but this time without the spurs. "Um...sure." I said with a forced laugh as I handed him the hat.

He sat down on the stool beside me and ordered a beer before he looked at me again. "I haven't seen you around here before. Are you new in town?"

I finished off my beer then wiped my mouth. "I'm actually a truck driver. I'm on my way to Oregon and stopped for the night. I just happened to park my truck outside the club." I motioned towards the door with my head.

He nodded, "ah...hm...Here I thought you had heard about me and come to see me."

I lifted my eyes to his and saw he was smiling. His dark blue eyes were sparkling with amusement. "Um...well, that is...You are a good dancer." I stumbled.

He chuckled again and ran his hand lazily over my leg. "So, you got any plans for the rest of the night?"

My eyes drifted to where his hand was moving over my leg. When he came close to my hardened cock, I sucked in my breath. "Um...no, not really. I was planning on calling it an early night...but..." I stopped as I watched his face more slowly towards mine.

"You sure you wanna call it an early night handsome?" He deliberately reached up and grasped my cock through my jeans giving it a gentle squeeze.

I couldn't hold back the moan his action caused. "Um...what did you have in mind?" I asked huskily.

He smiled at me showing a row of perfect white teeth as he ran his finger lightly up and down over my cock. I could feel it pulsing with need against my jeans and closed my eyes. "I want to dance with you, then I want to take you to my bed and never let you go." he whispered huskily against my ear. I felt his hand reach for the button of my jeans and opened my eyes.

"Okay..." I said huskily looking into his eyes. I kept my eyes on his as he opened my jeans right there in the club and pulled out my cock. I let out a strangled cry as I felt his hand encircle me.

"Come dance with me." he said huskily keeping his hand on my hard meat.

I heard soft music coming from somewhere but barely noticed it. Instead I let him lead me onto the dance floor. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he opened his own jeans and pulled out his hard cock. I barely got a look at it before he pulled me tightly against him and locked his mouth on mine. Our cocks rubbed together as we slowly danced to the soft music. Our lips were locked in a passionate embrace.

I felt Marty's tongue press against my lips and opened them slightly, moaning as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. He ground his crotch tighter against mine and I felt my own cock start leaking precum. When I felt his hands slip down the back of my jeans and over my bare ass, I couldn't hold back the groans. I moaned loudly against his mouth as he held me tightly against him. "I want to fuck you." He growled reaching between my asscheeks until his finger dug into my willing hole.

"Oh agh, fuck, yea." I moaned as he slowly fingered my ass right there on the floor. My cock spurted like crazy against his own as he rubbed against me.

He dug his finger deeper inside me and I felt him rub against my prostate. "Oh fuck, yes, finger my ass." I moaned kissing him deeply again.

He kept his finger busy between my ass-cheeks as he reached down with his other hand and grasped my leaking cock. He began stroking it slowly in time to his finger moving inside me. When he slid a second finger into my ass, I cried out in pleasure. "Oh god, I'm going to cum if you keep that up."

He smiled at me, "not yet baby." he panted. He kissed me softly, and then quickly dropped to his knees before me. He pushed my jeans down until I felt the cool air brush against my naked ass. I glanced down at him and rested my hands on his shoulders as he took me into his mouth sucking furiously as he worked his fingers faster inside me.

"Fuck, oh god, agh, ugh, oh eat me." I growled pumping forward with my hips.

He moaned around me as he kept up his fingers. He worked them furiously inside me and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold back long. It was then that I realized I didn't even know this guys name but I didn't care. The feelings he was causing to go through my body were sending me into overdrive. I moved my hand off his shoulder and grasped his hair pulling him tightly against me. "Suck me, oh god suck me." I growled slamming my hips forward and back so I imbedded his fingers deep in my ass as he sucked forcefully at me.

Marty's head bobbed back and forth over my cock. My hands tangled in his hair as I forcefully fucked his face. I could feel his tongue whipping all over my hard flesh as his fingers flew in and out of my ass. "Oh ugh, yes, suck me." I panted closing my eyes as I felt my orgasm start to rise over me. "Fuck, I'm going to cum."

Marty seemed to attack my cock even harder at those words, I felt his teeth graze the tender flesh and cried out suddenly as my cock exploded. He growled loudly as he drank up my juices and kept his fingers moving steadily in and out of my ass.

When I was finally dry, I pulled back more out of self defense then anything. "Enough." I panted pulling out of his grip.

He smiled up at me as he licked my cum from around his lips. "Hm...Yummy."

I laughed softly as I looked down at him. "Do you usually suck off strange men after the club has closed?"

He stood up, pulling me gently back into his arms. "Only ones I am attracted to." he kissed me softly while he kept his arms locked around my waist. "By the way, I'm Marty. It's nice to meet you."

I couldn't help it, I laughed again. "I'm Jake, and believe me, the pleasure is all mine."

Marty laughed again as he kissed me softly. "Want to return the favor before we get out of here?'

It was then that I realized his cock was still hanging loose from his jeans. He looked to be around 9 inches long and at least 2 ½ inches around. I smiled at him as I dropped to my knees before him. "I would love to."

I felt his hands move over my head as I leaned forward and grasped his cock in my hand. I ran my tongue up over the base and heard his moan of delight. "Yea, suck me baby." he moaned.

I lifted my eyes to his and saw that his were half closed, just like they had been when he was dancing on stage. I lowered my eyes back to the cock in front of me and took the head into my mouth sucking greedily at it.

"Oh, ugh." he moaned pressing forward with his hips as his hand dug into the back of my head.

I whipped my tongue over the tip of his cock and heard his cry, when I dug at his piss hole; I was rewarded with a mouthful of his precum. I drank it up then greedily went back for more before I finally let more of his hard meat slip between my lips.

"Suck me baby." he cried tangling his fingers in my hair as he pulled me towards him. I felt his cock slide down into my throat and heard a strangled moan. I lifted my eyes back to his. His eyes were closed this time and his head was thrown back as he slowly started fucking my face.

I let him set the pace; I held my head still as he slowly pushed forward and back with his hips. I made sure to let my teeth and tongue graze over all his sensitive flesh and was rewarded by loud moans and groans coming from his lips. "Fuck, Agh, oh god, make me cum baby." he panted slamming his cock forcefully into my face.

I grasped his jeans and pulled them down as he had done to me, then holding onto his hips with one hand, I reached behind him and dug into his hole. He moaned loudly when I slipped a finger inside him. "Oh yea, finger my ass." he cried fucking my face faster and harder. "I'm gonna cum, don't stop."

I sucked harder at his hard meat as I drove my finger furiously in and out of his willing hole. He barely let me know he was going to cum before I felt the first blast shoot into my mouth. Keeping my finger working furiously, I drank him up greedily but couldn't hold it all. As fast as I swallowed, some slipped between my lips.

When he was dry, Marty pulled away and pulled me back into his arms. He kissed me deeply, then licked around my mouth drinking up his own cum. watching him do this, turned me on something fierce and I felt my cock once again rising to the occasion.

"Let's get out of here." he said huskily as he released me to fix his jeans. "I need you naked with a bed."

I smiled at him as I fixed my own clothes. "Sounds good to me."

After making sure that the truck was locked up, we got in his car and drove to his apartment. It was a small studio that I barely got to look at. As soon as we were inside, he pushed me up against the door and locked his mouth once more on mine.

I returned the kiss hungrily as we worked at each others clothes. Before long, we were both naked and running our hands over each others bodies. "I need you so bad." He panted pulling away from me and taking my hand in his as he led me over to the bed.

I glanced at the room a bit before he pushed me back onto the bed and covered his body with mine. Beside the bed, there was a nightstand with a lamp and clock on it. On the other side of the room, by the door was a chair for company.

That was about all I really saw other then the hot man who was kissing his way all over my body. I closed my eyes and moaned when I felt his teeth graze at my neck before he lowered himself down and took one of my nipples between his lips.

I had never really considered pleasure from my nipples before, but I can tell you that when Marty started sucking on them, it was like a lightning bolt had gone through my body. Pleasure coursed through my whole body and I gasped in surprise.

Marty lifted his head and smiled at me. "What's the matter babe? Never had your nipples sucked on before?"

"Yea, sure..." I stammered. "But it has never affected me like that."

Marty chuckled. "Wait, the best is yet to come."

He wasn't kidding, by the time he finally got around to fucking me; I was a bundle of nerves. I wanted to beg him to fuck me. He had sucked greedily at both my nipples, and then worked his way down my body leaving open mouth kisses all over my skin. He bypassed my cock this time but attacked my balls with his mouth until they were completely coated in his spit.

When he pushed my legs back against my chest, I held them tightly, and then whimpered when I felt his tongue touching my puckered hole. I dug my fingers into my legs as I looked down between my legs at him.

I saw the smile in his eyes right before I felt his tongue brush over me. "Oh, ugh." I moaned closing my eyes. When I felt his tongue slide into me, I whimpered and clung even tighter to my legs. "Oh eat me."

I felt his tongue drive far into me and whimpered in need. When he started using it like a small cock, I couldn't hold back the cries of pleasure. "Yes, tonguefuck my ass babe." I cried humping against him.

I heard him chuckle as he speared my ass furiously with his tongue. When I felt one of his hands grip my hard cock, I opened my eyes and looked at him. I kept my eyes locked on his as my breathing grew ragged while he brought my body to life. "Fuck, ugh, oh god, what are you doing to me?" I cried when suddenly his tongue was gone and in its place were two fingers slamming forcefully in and out of me.

"I'm making you feel good baby." he growled huskily as he worked his fingers inside me and moved up over me until my legs were trapped between him and me.

"Yes you are." I panted, humping against him. Suddenly his fingers were gone to. I whimpered in dismay then growled loudly when I felt his cock pressing against me. "Are you wearing a condom?" I asked through clenched teeth when I felt him start to push into me.

"Uh huh." he replied nipping at my neck. I felt him sliding further into me and cried out in joy.

"Fuck me." I cried wrapping my hands around his ass and pulling him so he was buried completely.

"Oh god, you're so tight." He moaned against my neck. He kissed my neck again then pushed himself up so he was pushing my legs back with his arms. I felt him start to leave me and tightening my ass muscles around him. "Fuck, oh yea, tighten on me baby." he groaned closing his eyes as he pulled out to the head then slammed forward impaling me once again.

"Oooooooffffff," I grunted at his sudden invasion into my body. I pulled his mouth back down to mine as I felt him start thrusting forcefully in and out of my ass. His balls slapped against me with each of his powerful thrusts and we both moaned deeply against each others mouths.

"I love your ass baby; you are so fucking hot and tight." He panted spearing me repeatedly with his hard flesh. "I love the way you are tightening around me."

"Fuck me; spear my ass with your hard tool." I begged wrapping my arms tightly around him as I lifted my ass against each of his hard thrusts. "Make me cum."

He chuckled as he fucked me even harder then before. "Oh, I plan to baby."

I believed him after that. He started pounding me so hard that the bed was squeaking like crazy. If I hadn't been so gone on pleasure, I would have worried about it breaking. "Cum for me baby, fuck, cum for me." He cried suddenly and grasped my cock jerking it forcefully.

Between his hand on my cock and his own cock pounding my ass, I felt my orgasm flying over me. "I'm cummmmmmiinnnnnnngggggg..." I screamed as I suddenly coated my stomach and chest with my juices.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh..." He screamed burying himself to the hilt inside me. I felt his cock expand and knew he was filling the condom.

I held him tightly as we both reached ecstasy then reluctantly let him go when he was finished. "Oh god, that was the best I have had in a long time." He panted pulling the spent condom off and throwing it in the trash before he pulled me into his arms.

"That is an understatement." I replied kissing his sweaty chest.

The last thing I heard before drifting off to sleep was the soft sound of his laughter.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12